He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:46 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1544, Juls wrote:
Everyone read this post

And I just read a game that he was in just 5 hours ago in which he was mafia. Most games start with night on epic mafia. There was a gunsmith who gave a gun to HS. The first thing he did was come in and say "JJ hook holland he is the cop". Neither JJ or holland was mafia and he shot the real cop (basically sacrificing himself) but he put the wifom out there. In the graveyard after he was lynched, he said "how was my wifom". He literally does this. Go see for yourself. This is a scum tactic on epic mafia!

VOTE: Hunterseeker

So I looked through the games he's played. He's only finished one ever, and in that one he was a Vanilla Kitten. He's in a second newbie game now which just started, and this game. Am I looking in the wrong place?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Epic Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:27 am

Post by Juls »

Yeah, its on epic mafia, not here. I linked his profile before. Just search my ISO for "epic"
-------------------------------------
Juls
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:46 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 1534, BP wrote:Well, this is one of the most anti-town posts I've said. Probably the most anti-town if we exclude Wake's posts.

Awesome. I have outdone myself.

Why is lynching a lurker with a big possibility of being town better than trying our very best to find scum?

He is not merely a lurker. He is a lurker whose posts have been full of terrible sheep votes and other scummy nonsense. This case has been made; I have nothing to add to the former case (IDR who made it) because HS' contributions since then have been nonexistent.

He clearly quit the game, prolly not because he was one of the "mafs", but because this is a Large Normal.

Or he quit the game because he was scum who could not handle the pressure.

I didn't do the meta on him, but I'm under the impression people said this was his first out of Newbton?

Then maybe you should do your research before asserting that you know HS' motivations.

If that is the case, he most probably got scared at the amount of people and the amount of trashtalk and pages and so on. That's my read on him. Voting him to put pressure on him is OK. Actively pushing ANOTHER PL will prolly result in another dead townie and therefore giving more advantages to all the other anti-town factions, if there are more than one (which seems highly likely).

It is not a PL. His lynch is completely justified both for his posting and his scummy disappearance, which, being part of the game, is allowed to be placed under scrutiny.

I remember you hammered Clusk - also a lurker. I did a quick ISO on you and I remember that you were pretty insistent on lynching one of the lurkers, HS or Clusk. You had no problem hammering Clusk. You have no problem hammering HS. They might very well be Town, but you don't care.

I did not hammer Clusk. Re-read the thread.

I have no problem lynching lurkers at all. If every single lurker ever were town, I would certainly avoid that policy. Since that is not the case, I see no reason to let players who are active enough to avoid replacement but completely vacuous in their contributions to live. HS is a great lynch; no one else is scummier. I see no reason to avoid what I believe is the lynch most likely to be on scum simply because the target happens to be a victim.

If you remember, I voted Clusk but wanted HS dead yesterday. This is not a PL; your assertion that it is is simply erroneous. If HS had been lynched yesterday, we would not be having this conversation and we would almost certainly be one scum down.

And these ones, in which you push a lynch that "might be two town wagons"...:
In post 1432, Aegor wrote:I will re-examine the wagon. The fact that Clusk emerged as the alternative to HS kind of makes me want to lynch HS more, but it could be two town wagons.

What is there to explain? The two wagons could both be on town. It is technically possible, although I do not think it is the case.

In post 1540, BP wrote:There's no evidence that HS is scum other than lurking

The only way you could believe that is if you have not been reading this thread.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Toomai »

HunterSeeker has not read his prod despite having visited 12 hours ago and posting in another game. He is being replaced and reported for flaking.
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1478, Not_Mafia wrote:Lynch all flakers
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Sharpest-knife-on-tree »

wow, sorry thought I posted, it has been busy for me lately. I also have been content with vote and really did not see anything worth commenting on.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:03 am

Post by BP »

Mod, V/LA until Sunday.

What you say makes sense, Aegor. But it HS flips town, I'm coming after you.

I'm waiting for his replacement tho. If there is one.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:06 am

Post by BP »

If you don't lunch him...
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Boonskiies »

ill lunch him.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:54 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

Dang, you guys post a lot when I'm at work. I'm off for the next 23 hours so I'll respond to everyone and post my thoughts.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Hmm, I was under the impression that this was going at a much slower pace.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Get lunched

TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

In post 1492, Aeronaut wrote:AdrienC has started to peak my interests a little bit more. He's become a little quiet as of late, and I'm starting to suspect his Role-Claim for "Town-Aligned Commuter" was false. First of all, I don't understand why someone would claim that role D1 at all. Adrien claims that it was because Salamence had "pressured" him into claiming, but Adrien was at L-11 at the time and had no need to be worried. That doesn't make sense to me.

So why claim? First of all, doesn't that hurt the town quite a bit? Scum could have been wasting their kills on you, and we could have higher numbers right now. We've lost that advantage now, because the scum, if they believe you, know now.

So
Adrien
, explain the reasoning behind that a little bit more?

I let Salamance get under my skin, I guess you can say. I do regret the claim because it seems like a lot of people seem to keep bringing it up and it has done neither the town nor myself any favors. Though I severely doubt the scum would be killing me since there's a lot of people around who want me lynched anyway. I know that if I was scum (which I'm not), I would be keeping the lynch targets (like myself) around. I wasn't thinking straight when I claimed.

Juls post on 1510 was some pretty damning evidence on someone I was strongly believing to be town.

In post 1544, Juls wrote:
Everyone read this post

And I just read a game that he was in just 5 hours ago in which he was mafia. Most games start with night on epic mafia. There was a gunsmith who gave a gun to HS. The first thing he did was come in and say "JJ hook holland he is the cop". Neither JJ or holland was mafia and he shot the real cop (basically sacrificing himself) but he put the wifom out there. In the graveyard after he was lynched, he said "how was my wifom". He literally does this. Go see for yourself. This is a scum tactic on epic mafia!

VOTE: Hunterseeker

Do you have a link to this game? If you are right about this, we might have finally gotten rid of at least one member of the scum. I've been suspicious of HS almost the entire game for reasons in my older posts. I will support this lynch 100%, replacement or not if we can the tangible, physical evidence.

(Actually, just saw your 1552 post, I'll check your ISO in a minute to find it.)

In post 1556, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:wow, sorry thought I posted, it has been busy for me lately. I also have been content with vote and really did not see anything worth commenting on.

And you guys thought my "Hey, I'm back" posts were bad...

Also, it seems like a lot of people are twisting up who the hammer was in Day One. Aegor posted with the INTENT that his vote was the hammer. Apparently none of us knew how to count and NOT_MAFIA ended up actually hammering him in the end. The fact Aegor MEANT to hammer clusk does have to be remembered but keep in mind that I did post that I was willing to do it but was giving the replacement a chance to get in and Not_Mafia posted the actual hammering vote on a naked vote. So BP's 1534 does have some validity but at the same time, Aegor has some strong points against HS because it is not his first game out of newbton. The sheeping, the WIFOM, and his disappearance does have to be taken into account. Aegor is also right that lurkers can be town, can be scum. Lynch all lurkers isn't always the best policy but it is a thing because it occasionally gets it right...I just recommend do it more carefully.

Not_Mafia's recent posts on his ISO isn't making me very comfortable. I think his last post that he posted that I really liked was 1080. He hasn't really contributed to the game a whole lot ever since then.

My next post should have a vote in it.
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Toomai »

Votecount D2-9
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
L-10
TheAdrienC
L-8
HunterSeeker, Aeronaut
reinoe
L-10
Wake88
L-9
BP
Burning_TowN
L-10
shaddowez
L-10
Damon_Gant
L-9
reinoe
Mirhawk
L-10
Not_Mafia
L-10
Aegor
L-10
Scarab
L-10
Boonskiies
L-7
Burning_TowN, BroodKingEXE, Alina
BroodKingEXE
L-10
Juls
L-10
Aeronaut
L-9
Mirhawk
HunterSeeker
L-4
Sharpest-knife-on-tree, Wake88, Aegor, Scarab, Juls, Not_Mafia
BP
L-10
Alina
L-9
Boonskiies
Not voting:
TheAdrienC, Damon_Gant, shaddowez
With
alive it takes
to lunch.
ActivityReplacing Damon_Gant and HunterSeeker.
Scarab is being prodded.
shaddowez is V/LA until 20/07/2014.
BP is V/LA until 20/07/2014.
Current deadline04/08/2014 12:06 (EDT)
(expired on 2014-08-04 12:06:20)
Last edited by Toomai on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by Toomai »

Replacement 8-Anotscience replaces Damon_Gant.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by notscience »

rvs

VOTE: cabd

catchup in a bit.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Cabd died in the night, not science.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by notscience »

Just because the body's cold doesn't mean you can't hoist it up on a rope
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 1566, notscience wrote:rvs

VOTE: cabd

catchup in a bit.

notimpressed
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by notscience »

notscience*
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Im not gonna care about if I misspell a name. Just saying. So if I call it not science, i'm not going to correct myself. i might even take it further and go n otsc i enc e.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by notscience »

I was correcting aegor
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

I looked into HS's meta on EM...I think Juls is right despite how much we've disagreed about pretty much everything else. Maybe it was because I was suspicious of him the entire time and saw everything with a biased viewpoint but until his replacement comes in, I do think this is where my vote should go for the time being.

Vote: HunterSeeker

In post 1568, notscience wrote:Just because the body's cold doesn't mean you can't hoist it up on a rope

What. The. Fuck?
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:07 pm

Post by Scarab »

Mod, please replace me. Sorry.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”