Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I also want you to answer my question, please, and don't divert it this time.
2023 W/L | 1-0
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:31 am

Post by reinoe »

Boon, due to events that took place in OPEN 562 I no longer believe that you're just a VI playing VI. I believe that you're scum.

The tl/dr is that we had a player in that game playing the VI but a lot of people were saying he was "too scummy to be scum". However not only was that player scum, he was a Serial Killer.

Now the common perception is that people will not play in such a way because it greatly increases the probability that they'll wind up getting lynched. The common perception is that Serial Killers will especially play cautiously. But what a learning experience that was.

VOTE: Boonskiies
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Alina »

Like I said earlier,

In post 1530, Alina wrote:And yes, passing anything even remotely scummy/slippish off as a joke seems to work wonders for you, I know.

He's smarter than he lets on, he's playing his crap up. Contradicting himself all day long and avoiding questions doesn't help him either.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1601, reinoe wrote:Boon, due to events that took place in OPEN 562 I no longer believe that you're just a VI playing VI. I believe that you're scum.

The tl/dr is that we had a player in that game playing the VI but a lot of people were saying he was "too scummy to be scum". However not only was that player scum, he was a Serial Killer.

Now the common perception is that people will not play in such a way because it greatly increases the probability that they'll wind up getting lynched. The common perception is that Serial Killers will especially play cautiously. But what a learning experience that was.

VOTE: Boonskiies

I wasn't even in Open 562....
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And I have been playing like this in almost every game I've been in. haha. And I am not playing cautious at all, so good luck on that.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:07 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

In post 1604, Boonskiies wrote:And I have been playing like this in almost every game I've been in. haha. And I am not playing cautious at all, so good luck on that.

This post makes me uncomfortable.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Juls »

Want to know what makes me uncomfortable? People who ignore large posts directed at them that should be addressed.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Burning_TowN
Burning_TowN
Townie
Burning_TowN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:35 am

Post by Burning_TowN »

In post 1606, Juls wrote:Want to know what makes me uncomfortable? People who ignore large posts directed at them that should be addressed.

This entire game is putting me on edge.

~tn5421
Profile Links: tn5421 | Burning_Earth
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

How does my post make you uncomfortable? Do I look like i'm playing cautious? I kind of just impulse type.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Adrien

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by Alina »

@
Boonskiies

The heck? Did you even
read
Reinoe's post?

In post 1607, Burning_TowN wrote:
In post 1606, Juls wrote:Want to know what makes me uncomfortable? People who ignore large posts directed at them that should be addressed.

~tn5421

Same. I'm really burnt out on this game, sorry guys. Just haven't been in the mood to do the rereads :/
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, but it was worded so it could be taken two ways. I'm a different player than the player he was suggestion. Don't compare.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 1610, Alina wrote:@
Boonskiies

The heck? Did you even
read
Reinoe's post?

In post 1607, Burning_TowN wrote:

~tn5421

Same. I'm really burnt out on this game, sorry guys. Just haven't been in the mood to do the rereads :/

It's all part of his act. More when I get home. There's an interesting mafia discussion thread I've stumbled upon but I can't link to it because I'm phone posting right now.

Selkie
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by Aegor »

It is not part of his act. Boonskiies is almost certainly town.

This game will remain at a standstill until we get our replacements.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 1611, Boonskiies wrote:Yeah, but it was worded so it could be taken two ways. I'm a different player than the player he was suggestion. Don't compare.

The fundamental point is that scum won't hesitate to play up being a VI because it's actually not that big of a risk.

Selkie
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by notscience »

At page 5 or so.

1) Why did the PL not go through D1? *on skoat. I'm doing my best to keep confbias in check.

2) Between Aegor and SKoaT, the interactions leave me feeling better about aegor.

3) I like NM's opening. I hate his avatar though.

4)
In post 187, TheAdrienC wrote:Thank you. Fuck!

I don't like this post. There was absolutely 0 reason to curse. It looks liked feigned indigence.
In post 183, TheAdrienC wrote:Dude, what you are doing is NOT helping the town no matter how much you think it is. Let me repeat that...NOT...HELPING...THE TOWN!! Now both of you need to get the votes off each other and start lynching scum and not people you hate for other reasons. Because we are NOT going to win if you two keep this up. Understood?

This post either. It sounds too much like scum trying to weasel their way into a mediator position.

VOTE: TheAdrienc
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by notscience »

I lied I'm on page 8/9
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1615, notscience wrote:4)

In post 187, TheAdrienC wrote:Thank you. Fuck!

I don't like this post. There was absolutely 0 reason to curse. It looks liked feigned indigence.

In post 183, TheAdrienC wrote:Dude, what you are doing is NOT helping the town no matter how much you think it is. Let me repeat that...NOT...HELPING...THE TOWN!! Now both of you need to get the votes off each other and start lynching scum and not people you hate for other reasons. Because we are NOT going to win if you two keep this up. Understood?

This post either. It sounds too much like scum trying to weasel their way into a mediator position.

YOU ARE AWESOME. THANK YOU.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by Juls »

Whatever you do, don't call him fake (keep saying feign) or bold his E, he will start ignoring you and town appears to be completely ok with that.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by Sharpest-knife-on-tree »

In post 1599, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1597, Mirhawk wrote:
@Aero
Interesting? What's that supposed to mean? Because it looks like you're trying to imply I'm scum without outright calling me scum.

Nope. I find it interesting. Not everything I say implies anything. And if you cared enough to read my posts instead of skimming them and then giving fluffy reasoning, you'd see that . If I thought you were scum, I'd say it. Thank you for your paranoia, though.

interesting :shifty: :eek: :o
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:23 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1618, Juls wrote:Whatever you do, don't call him fake (keep saying feign) or bold his E, he will start ignoring you and town appears to be completely ok with that.

Adrien, seriously. Respond to her. Your ignoring thing isn't cool, and, by the way "ISN'T HELPING TOWNELXLCMATATIONPOITNX500!!" >_>
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 1618, Juls wrote:Whatever you do, don't call him fake (keep saying feign) or bold his E, he will start ignoring you and town appears to be completely ok with that.

we have a name for this

it's called

"finding excuses to lower your interactions"
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by notscience »

Spoiler: Response to Wake wall in 266
In post 266, Wake1 wrote:...

I have some thoughts I'd like to share with you all. This is a long read, but it's a thorough one. If you would, please read through it carefully.

Contrary to what some people have said, I'm neither a VI or a bad player. I'm just, well, busy, and I deal with the hand life's given me. You can't control everything, but you can certainly control your reactions to them. ADHD being one of those cards... I've had to take things off my plate in order to allocate time and energy... here. Some of you have probably never played with me before, and if you haven't played with me some 6+ months ago, then what you have seen or heard so far is nowhere close to who I am. It's... complicated. I'm amorphous, and am prone to changing myself on a dime if I feel like it. Posting like Regfan or Mastin comes easy to me, but I do it rarely, because it's rather boring. Sometimes I say and do odd things when bored, or when everyone feels slow to me. I'm a chronic over-thinker, too, thanks to my disorder; it's tough to focus, but when I do, it's at a gifted level. When I get truly focused, time feels like it stops. My mind's a beautiful mess, but when it finds its lost focus, watch out.

To be honest, I was kinda a dick in Bulba's game. Sorry about that.

HunterSeeker's felt like a fine strand of hair on my skin, perception-wise, because he said he was super town just from asking a question. I'm not sure what the norm is for giving players the benefit of the doubt. Asking the question does not make him super town, but chances are he wasn't serious to begin with... or is new to the game.

I don't get what you're going for here.

Regarding Not_Mafia's , it may have been a slip. It may not have. Only he knows. My goal was to metaphorically drop some pebbles into the still waters... and watch the ripples flow. That did happen. His supposed "slip" wasn't an obvious slip... and I think, perhaps, certain players know this.

I'm from his origin site, where things are way more laid back than here. RVS claiming random things is common.

One thing I didn't understand upon review of this thread was shaddowez's comment after his vote of Alina in . It probably means nothing, but I would appreciate that bit of enlightenment none-the-less.

Alina, please don't be too quick to judge in posts like . I'm not bad at the game; my way of playing is unique only to me. Farside's echoes the fact that she doesn't really know who the person she's talking about is, or what exactly the underlying details are.

My intended to generate reactions. Discussion. Part of being a good Town player is to get people talking. Some may disagree with that, but it's really of little consequence in my book. Not-Mafia decided to react in with a direct vote. He could have chose many different ways to respond, but he chose one. Suffice it to say it did look like an OMGUS, a retaliatory vote for being voted. Yes, NM, I voted for you over your gaffe, and I did FoS someone who did the same. Why? Reactions. I wouldn't say there was much if any fluff in my either, NM; your saying that just sounds like sourness, to be frank. If you're a member of the Town, you would do well to reign in your emotions and hurt feelings when playing this game. No one's perfect, but if you can do that it'd help your gameplay in general. The reason I initially stated your paranoia raised you a bit into the Townie List is because of the way you responded in ; upon reflection some of it feels like paranoia, and part of it just feels sour.

Emotion's a fair way to read someone. Legit emotion is more commonly seen through town. For example, as town when I'm under the spotlight I get pissed off. Scum me just keeps quiet. There's a balance there. Some emotion helps you relate to others. Too much clouds your reads.

Not sure which post Salamence was referring to in regarding a WIFOM bomb. I say he feels opportunistic in . Maybe he was hoping for an easy lynch. Clusk and Scarab feel similarly along those lines. Maybe they really didn't put much forethought into what happened, or they didn't think deeply enough... or they're Scum looking for a fabricated reason to place a vote. At this time it's too early to tell.

A bandwagon may have been excessive, or not (). 3 votes in a Day that requires 11 doesn't seem like something to worry that much over. Though, my vote wasn't random, Adrien. I did vote him for what may or may not have been a slip, in hopes of garnering reactions. The additional FoSs were just multi-tasking, fishing for more reactions. And... no... what I did wasn't hypocritical in the slightest. Farside mentioned earlier on PL'ing me for, iirc, being useless. She doesn't know me. At all. What she did was different than me placing a vote on NM for a maybe-slip, and then FoS'ing another player for doing the same thing in order to gain reactions. It's apples and orange, Adrien, and I feel you already know this. At this moment of review, I think your FoS on me was appropriate, because it appears you were curious, albeit somewhat mistaken, I think; cannot say that for others at that anchor in time.

I was—and still am—searching for reactions. Hungry for them, I guess you could say. That you've seen some later-confirmed Townies called Scum for what NM did is only part of your own personal experiences. Do you know if all Townies who maybe-slip get called Scum? Do you, at this moment, think he's Town or Scum over this maybe-slip? You mention this bit, yet you don't vote him, so perhaps you yourself are a Townie who doesn't call Townies Scum for what NM did. Or are you? That I considered him a bit raised in my Town list at that point in time based on his reactions does not, Salamence, mean that I know he'll flip Town. As a member of the Town, I do not know who's who. At the time of your I haven't unvoted, either, because I'm still in the process of gaining reactions. Your "nope" means little here.

I'm kinda curious what's with the IC hat all game going on with you though. Someone mentioned earlier you could have laid low if you wanted. You could also take over as a pseudo-IC to manipulate the way people view what you do into your light.

sounds like something I'd hear from a teenage boy at a Yu-Gi-Oh! tournament. How old are you and Salamence, if you would?

Why does this matter?

Farside, in you ask how NM's paranoia was paranoia. The way he responded by mentioning that my vote and FoS were over the exact same thing felt like a Townish thing, an action of vigilance borne of paranoia. From my perspective he actually called part of my initial post "fluff," and insinuated that I could be trying to look like I'm contributing. Knowing the truth from where I stand, that sentiment does indeed feel paranoid. This is furthered by him stating that I pretty much called everyone who posted—sans "/confirm"—Scum. A reach, it would appear, possibly backed by paranoia. In that same post I don't understand your comment about me either joking because of my previous post, and/or calling it an omgus. Would you clarify that bit, please?

Please note in that TheAdrienC moved to vote me without getting more information.

I read it like he implied to leave the wagon if it got too dangerous at first, however in retrospect I see your point.

The more I read it, reinoe's is horrible. He says my intro is one of the worst he's seen, and lists setup spec, using the FoS, and "throwing paranoia around" as some of the reasons. That, to me, sounds a bit like a joke, and I'd be content to ignore it. However, I can't, because it doesn't make any sense. His own signature notwithstanding, it does feel like he's fabricating reasons for his Scumread and vote.

What doesn't make sense? You did setup spec, even mentioning the possibility of multiball which we won't know for sure until the end of the day at the earliest. Multiball was the paranoia you were throwing around. So many early FoS's are often suspicious too. I don't see what's fabricated about the scumread.

Not sure about Farside's alignment in , because although she agreed with Salamence's faulty , she did question reinoe's terrible . I don't know what to think of this at the moment. Sort of feel the same about Clusk a bit, because he questions Scarab over his own unexplained vote in .

As for Clusk's , I may have been using the wrong term. What do you call it when you do something in a Mafia game in order to net a lot of reactions, and consecutive reactions? Like tossing a pebble into a clear pond and watching whichever way the little fish move.

Going over Not_Mafia's again, I may as well post something. I don't normally vote someone for something and then FoS some who seems to be voting the same way against my target. What is commonplace for me, though, is being an unpredictable catalyst of sorts who can and sometimes does say and do things to stir up discussion. We need players to talk. Ever hosted a Mafia game, and watched Town lose because players weren't being active? I find paranoia to be a Town trait because Townies don't know who's who, and the unknown creates fear, which creates paranoia. If it's one Scum team versus the Town, there is little Scum has to fear when it comes to knowledge of one's alignment. This changes a bit if there's two Scum factions, to varying degrees. I don't find setup speculation to be unhelpful fluff because people are trying to come up with answers and possibilities on what situation they're dealing with. If I were lost in a cave system with twelve other people, I'd talk a bit with them over whether there're tunnels that lead to safety, or rivers, or this, that, etc. When we don't know, we try to make educated hopefully reasonable guesses. I never said that reaction testing means nothing I do can be incorrectly perceived as Scummy, either. As stated earlier, I'm still gathering reactions, and I'll unvote you when I want to. That you think I should move my vote from you simply because I said you moved slightly up my Town list doesn't give me reason to do so. As for your , I have and am still getting reactions; it doesn't matter to me what you think of it so long as I continue to receive a barrage of reactions than can be read and digested.

As long as you keep sharing what you're getting from the test I have no problem with the vote park.

Clusk, Scum's not nearly as clever as they think they are (). That's the illusion.

Be careful here. There's a sweet spot you need to hit. Underestimate the scum and you're in even worse.

Aegor's vote in is either lazy or opportunistic. That's how I'm seeing it right now.

I'm leaning lazy myself.

Alina, , play is between shallow and deep. It's not so much about the specific question being asked, but the reaction to it, if any. Is the reaction angry? Smooth? A retaliation? Silence? All of these can be remembered and used in the future. As said before, I may be using the term incorrectly: my intro was meant to stir up reaction, discussion, and on. It certainly did, and I'd do it over again. I do like in your same post how Adrian said that a bandwagon in page 2 was excessive, yet joined in on one in page 3, especially while not having gotten more information. His actions don't seem to mesh with what he's saying. You also echo my question to Aegor about his reinoe comment.

Again with the ICing.

I'm not liking Scarab's .

I'll agree with this sentiment.

I wouldn't call that pressure, Adrien. . What you consider a screw-up isn't. In exact detail, what was it in page 3 that you deemed Scummy and worthy of a vote? Before you answer this, read through this post and keep it in mind. Adrien, what do you feel about Alina's ?

I'll see his response. I'm not sure where you're going with this.

I do not remember which games I've done so, Not_Mafia. When I feel like being unpredictable, than of course I will do things like that and more. However, I don't remember when I've done that exact act. My experience goes over many games on many forums over years, so I don't really remember. Hell if I'd remember if they were useful, either. I'm looking for reactions in Day 1 because I don't want to simply lynch someone at random, or join someone else's wagon without good reason. As you say, there is information Day 1, and that is where dropping a pebble to note how the little fish move comes into play. I disagree that it's disingenuous, though, because Day 1 we have absolutely no solid facts to work with. There is information, but I doubt it's the kind of information that can be universally accepted by every living player. Bob dying and turning up as a Godfather is a universal fact in a hypothetical game. Opining that Gordy is Scummy for a handful of "reasons" isn't universally accepted fact. Not sure exactly what you meant by the multiball/paranoia/exception/possibilities bit is about. Please clarify with links. Another thing that should be mentioned, Not_Mafia, is that using the FoS doesn't mean you're calling someone Scum. It means you're watching them. That bit of fact in the wiki basically destroys part of your comments towards me. I haven't dismissed every criticism leveled against me by using "reaction test" as an excuse, so that's not fact. I don't really care what people think while I work to get reactions and find Scum. Why do you think I haven't cared to change my vote from you in spite of your vocalizing about it? I'll have to look over how many "misunderstandings" you've had regarding my posts thus far, but I'm starting to like where my vote is.

FoS is a leaning scumread in my opinion. IGMEOY is better for just saying you're watching them. But, this isn't really the time to discuss the wiki.

Oh, I like Clusk's . Always ask for specific clarification on things that don't make sense.

See, I don't like it. I feel like the questioning sounded forced.

I don't understand Aegor's . Alina, Not_Mafia, Farside, everyone: what do you make of that?

I think it's a playstyle conflict.

Caught up to post #100.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

@Aero
Why say it if it means nothing? Obviously it meant something or you wouldn't have said it at all.

Why do I need to answer the question? You yourself just admitted that you don't find me scummy and the question itself isn't important.

I've paid a great deal of attention to your posts Aero, the problem is that I don't believe you. Your first instinct when making an accusation seems to be making soft attacks to see if anyone else picks up on them.

@Aegor
My plan is to lynch Aero. I know it's an imperfect system, but we cant just lynch lurkers everyday.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 268, Alina wrote:@Wake88(I am really retarded with the quotes bc I can't figure out how to quote smaller sections without completely botching the format and I don't think anyone here really wants me to quote all that, lol)

Highlight whatever section you want, hit quote. Type out what you want to say, c/paste the whole thing in a notepad. Repeat.

has anger that looks faked. The game has barely started, noone's attacked you and you're acting like someone just shot your dog.

I didn't like Salamence's post. I don't like your lurker lynch thing, but I assume you're a proponent of PLs so whatever.
In post 281, Boonskiies wrote:OMGUS
VOTE: Aegor

@Alina - I've read like the first four pages, and plan on reading the rest when I get to my computer. I fell too far behind, and hadn't had time to do any actual in-depth reading. But tonight, I'll catch up.

Catchup and post no content, I'll assume.
In post 290, TheAdrienC wrote:The bickering really aggravated me. That was me lashing out and asking those two to grow up.

Then why doesn't the emotion look genuine? :s
In post 301, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Boonskiies

here, I'll help you until I catch up on the thread. Go ahead and lynch me for 'lack of content' even though I've blatantly said I haven't had any time to read the thread. Damn...ignorance.

Faked. If you really gave a shit you'd be campaigning for people to lynch you sarcastically rather than making a passing comment. This is bullshit.

?... The fuck? Why? It's a controversial read imo, so I like you for town because of it.

Thanks peanut gallery!

I do not believe you're genuinely mad.

Um, weren't you saying earlier that announcing it as a reaction test ruins the effect? Scum.

HOLY FUCK THIS POST IS SUCH BULLSHIT.

I'm done page 14 and you're all too fucking scummy.

I'm okay to wagon (Salamence, SKoaT, Adrien, Boon)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”