Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by Bert »

I would say my biggest concern is that scum is/are playing really well, and so the easy-ish targets Anatole and PV (lurking) are actually town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by Tammy »

See that's just re-inflaming my bb paranoia that ipie was going GAWDZ WHY WONT YOU LYNCH MOLLA as some last minute distancing.

Though I kinda feel like molla's assumption that by wondering about p5 was referring to him being mafia who shot me instead of just scum in general was an sk slip :/

Bulba makes a decent point about the doc claim. I need to think but headache. My new glasses come in next week though so hopefully I'll be able to read again without descending into excruciating pain!

Also, has anyone else played with singer? I rarely have but I didn't get the impression she was a self-town declarer especially for no reason. Does anyone know if that is her style?
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:27 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Tammy I'm VT
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Just an FYI
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

Although it was possible Anatole was bussing ipie. That's pretty much been the only thing he's pushed with confidence. Although, I read some of his iso in wakes game and he seemed more proactive there then he was here.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Tammy »

Do you still think that bulba's doc claim is scum?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Tammy I have no idea
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Flip a coin, let's lynch one
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:32 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Sure, I'll trust myself from earlier in this game, Bulba is scum
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 2054, Tammy wrote:Although, I read some of his iso in wakes game and he seemed more proactive there then he was here.

I haven't looked at Wake's game before, but Anatole has been proactive here. I'm guessing you meant he is way more proactive here than he was there (backwards).

In post 2051, Tammy wrote:See that's just re-inflaming my bb paranoia that ipie was going GAWDZ WHY WONT YOU LYNCH MOLLA as some last minute distancing.

I can't tell if iPie was trying to make it seem like he/she was distancing from his/her buddy to set up Molla for a mislynch. My instinct is that it was to set up Molla for a mislynch, but who knows...ugh

In post 2054, Tammy wrote:Although it was possible Anatole was bussing ipie.

This seems really likely - Anatole and iPie cross-bussing hard (kind of like T-Bone and Falcon in Wicked).

This makes a lot of sense. I hate not knowing if there is another mafia member remaining.

I think Doctor + Jailkeeper both town is really, really strong. Like, an even-night or weak doctor or bodyguard or something along with a town JK would make much more sense, but that's just me. Which makes me inclined to just lynch through Bulba/Anatole, but that's REALLY dangerous WIFOM to navigate. There was this Natirasha game (Parole 1543 Mini), where this happened and a scum Nurse claimed Nurse, and MafiaSSK (town doctor) claimed doc. I believe that the Nurse was pushed to claim D1, and then SSK eventually claimed D2 at Lynch -1 as well. Nurse ended up being lynched after scumslipping, and then Doc got nightkilled. I guess my point is that it makes so much more sense for one of them to be scum.

This reminds me so much of that game.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by Tammy »

No I meant proactive here. Up until the day we lynched pie he hadn't done a whole lot. (And it was soon after replacing in that I read his iso there)

I really need to think about all that though. Reminder to myself to look at setup for the first game.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by Bert »

Spoiler: setup
In post 1768, Bert wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p4759486

D3f3nd3r
Mafia Scum

Pronoun: He

Post Post #733 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:16 pm
Role Player

Mafia:
1 Goon: SoraAdvent
1 Encryptor: Goodmorning
1 1-shot Strongman: Guille2015

Town:
1 Role Cop: Human Destroyer
1 Jailkeeper: Xalxe
1 Tracker: Keybladewielder
6 VTs: Leviathan93
PeregrineV
Regfan
Lastsurvivor
Sucrose
Cogito Ergo Sum

3rd Party:
1 Timeshifting Serial Killer: Lurker
(Abilities: regular NK; 1-shot Timeshifted kill; 1-shot Global Timeshift; 1-shot BP)

Role PMs: To get a role's Role PM, take the stuff for "All", their faction, and their role.

All: Welcome to Timeshift Mafia! Remember that all night actions submitted will not go into effect until the next night due to the timeshift.

Town: You are a member of the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
Mafia: You are a member of the mafia. Your partners are (___________, a Goon, __________, an Encryptor, and __________, a 1-Shot Strongman). While the Encryptor is alive, you may talk in http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/6rdi6T7XCnuG at any time; if he is dead, you many only talk at night. You win when all of the town is eliminated, or nothing can prevent this.
Serial Killer: You are a Serial Killer. You have a regular Nightkill, one kill not effected by the timeshift, and one time where all actions take place on the day they are submitted. In addition, the first attempt on your life will be negated. You win when you are the last man standing, or nothing can prevent this.

Goon: You have no other abilities, but you are allowed to perform the Nightkill.
Encryptor: You are also an Encryptor. While you are alive, your Mafia team may talk during the Day. When you die, your Mafia team will only be able to talk at Night.
Strongman: You also have a 1-Shot Strongman kill. When you say to, but only once, your kill will be unable to be protected by any other role.
Role Cop: You are also a Role Cop. Each night, you can choose a player to learn their role. You will not learn their faction, and will receive Vanilla for any player without a night ability.
Tracker: You are also a Tracker. Each night, you can target a player to see who he targeted that night.
Jailkeeper: You are also a Jailkeeper. Each Night, you may imprison a player. When doing so, that player will be protected from all kills and will be unable to perform any actions.
Vanilla: You have no other abilities, but you do have your vote. Use it wisely!

All: Game thread is at viewtopic.php?f=23&t=25018. Confirm via PM.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by Bert »

Also, the one-shot vest giver is technically a protective role too, so that's three total protective claims.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

Hmm...yeah I don't like it. One of those three is not likely to be town.

I'm going to bed though, so I'll try to do some thinking.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by singersigner »

I think Bert is town.

Based off of claims I would say that the JK one is legit because why claim a potentially provable role that reflects what a mafia roleblocker might claim?

Not sure that the town would necessarily be stacked with the claims we have, though, since based off of the last setup, replace rolecop with doctor and it's basically the same? The most likely of them all being fake seems like the one-shot BP giver, but I assume that could be provable anyway? Depends on what the SK/mafia abilities are, doesn't seem thaaaaat unlikely?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Studio 54
Studio 54
Goon
Studio 54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:10 pm

Post by Studio 54 »

My ability to give a vest, at the least, has been confirmed. I like to think my alignment should go along with it, but what do I know.
Studio 54
Studio 54
Goon
Studio 54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:10 pm

Post by Studio 54 »

Someone remind me why we can't lynch Peregrine again, I forget.

Oh right it's no reason
Studio 54
Studio 54
Goon
Studio 54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:11 pm

Post by Studio 54 »

Lynching Bulba today is kind of silly and I don't think we should do it
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:21 am

Post by Tammy »

I already confirmed that studio 54 gave me a vest night two which saved me fron the night one mafia shot.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:01 am

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

In regards to my confidence on the inflatable Pie thing - this along with wake's were my first games back after 6 years of not playing mafia (and you can look back at the few games I played back then, it wasn't pretty either, but I was 16 and I digress) and it took me a while to get in the hang of things again. After playing a game for a bit as scum and getting back in the swing of things, over the course of a month or so I've started picking up on how to play I think. I don't think my attitude towards him looks like bussing but I have misreads all the time so it's understandable.

I think that I've gotten slightly less shitty but that said, I'm pretty lost this game now. It's pretty characteristic of me to have a random moment of clarity. I'd provide more evidence but wake's and a micro that just ended prematurely are the only games I've finished since I returned. in that micro I basically didn't contribute anything until the last minute where I figured out both scum. early games are hard for me, basically. I had a similar epiphany with inflatable pie. i don't put a ton of stock in meta, but this is more how my brain works than how I play mafia. it is frustrating though that the one "scummy" thing you guys are pointing to is that I found my first scum

I still don't think the town is stacked if bulba is telling the truth, and studio is still almost certainly town.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:32 am

Post by singersigner »

Wait, didn't Bert just claim that Tammy would've been dead by now of he was scum...and it's basically confirmed that she has used a BP mostly likely swallowing the mafia shot? So...that would implicate that mafia tried shooting her early already and maybe just didn't bother revisiting until they knew why?

I like tomatoes.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:39 am

Studio gave Tammy a vest though
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:43 am

maybe I don't get what you're saying
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:43 am

Post by singersigner »

I'm saying that Bert's defense of killing Tammy by now doesn't hold as much weight as I thought since Tammy was protected

I like tomatoes.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:45 am

Post by Bert »

That wasn't a defense and isn't a reason to townread or scumread me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”