Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2273, Titus wrote:Didn't I tell you scum would be fucking obvious if they are required to fucking talk?

You mean like SnowStorm? Mr. "I didn't have a read on Majiffy until he started pushing me even though he started pushing me 600 posts ago and I'm only just now scumreading him once I realized there was an influential player in the game that isn't townreading him"?

Yeah.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:49 am

Post by SnowStorm »

@Jiffy If that's parroting then I'm a duck.

I have elaborated on my read on you. I have told you why I suspect you in a very clear manner. And you just keep on painting it all black.

And now you're postponing your thoughts on that again. There's no reason for you to not have posted your thoughts yet. Know what? I don't think you had or have any actual thoughts on the subject. You were just throwing shit in our PT's walls to see if it would stick.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea, that's not a vig rolefish. That's saying that I don't know if there's a vig so why should I rely on a vig if there isn't one?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2276, SnowStorm wrote:@Jiffy If that's parroting then I'm a duck.

I have elaborated on my read on you. I have told you why I suspect you in a very clear manner. And you just keep on painting it all black.

Quote or it didn't happen. I'll wait.

In post 2276, SnowStorm wrote:
And now you're postponing your thoughts on that again. There's no reason for you to not have posted your thoughts yet. Know what? I don't think you had or have any actual thoughts on the subject. You were just throwing shit in our PT's walls to see if it would stick.

There's actually a pretty good reason and I've already explained it thoroughly.

But again, that'd require you to actually read my posts.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Jiffy, what is your read on Toog?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:53 am

Post by Rogue »

Majiffy assuming snowstorm flips scum do you think mollie is scum for trying to bait mala to move our vote off the wagon as well as hard defending him
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1918, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 1916, Nero Cain wrote:So why Storm and not Titus? They are both calling Toog town for what he did. You think scumstorm is sheeping towntitus?

I am really, really conflicted about Titus (as I've said) and want to vote with Majiffy and Rogue here, who I both think are town.

Wow, now I know why I forgot this...
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2280, Rogue wrote:Majiffy assuming snowstorm flips scum do you think mollie is scum for trying to bait mala to move our vote off the wagon as well as hard defending him

If my read from Mollie goes sour it'll be because of her interactions with me, not with anyone else.

In post 2279, Nero Cain wrote:Jiffy, what is your read on Toog?

I still think it's scum.

||
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Speaker for the Dead »

In post 2274, Titus wrote:I'd be shocked if I lived to see tomorrow, so I'm going to make sure we get today's lynch right.

Oh and Mollie, I'll grab you the fucking posts... and we'll see who is right, you or me.

it shld never be a contest between us...that isn't how a town win works.

if you are town then we work together.

I asked you about metal. I didn't see a response if I did it got buried with the calamitous shitposting that occurred.
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:56 am

Post by Majiffy »

Mollie you went back to ignoring me.

||
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:56 am

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 2278, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2276, SnowStorm wrote:@Jiffy If that's parroting then I'm a duck.

Quote or it didn't happen. I'll wait.

In post 2276, SnowStorm wrote:

There's actually a pretty good reason and I've already explained it thoroughly.

But again, that'd require you to actually read my posts.

I posted this an hour ago... and you tell me I don't read your posts?
In post 2212, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 2191, Majiffy wrote:Now are you going to give your own reasons why I'm scum or are you just going to parrot Mollie's paranoia?

You voted me for no reason, sheeping Rogue. When you did give some reasons (just now), they were not alignment indicative. You're not justifying a vote or a scum read, you're just trying to make me look bad by accusing me of stuff like fencesitting and not giving original opinions and calling my posts and reactions bad. There's not a single instance where you appear to be trying to get a read on me.

By not giving reasons to suspect me or interacting with me you give me no way to defend myself and prove you wrong. Basically, I can't deny any of your accusations because there aren't any. And yet you're pushing for my lynch. This allows you to just keep pushing me because eventually those reasons will come. For example, saying my reaction to the votes on me was "bad", as if there was any good reaction. By voting me you expected me to react and no matter how I did it you could just call it bad; from them on it's a domino effect. You keep pushing crap on me as if you're owning this and I'll keep reacting and giving you more "reasons" to keep pushing me. It's the same thing that happened with Titus.

I'm used to this. As Speaker accurately noted, I am lynchbait and every game there's one smartass scumfuck that tries pulling this crap on me.

Now you can quote those reasons you mention since I don't remember any and you have a much bigger ISO than I do.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:57 am

In post 2280, Rogue wrote:Majiffy assuming snowstorm flips scum do you think mollie is scum for trying to bait mala to move our vote off the wagon as well as hard defending him

I am a scum pr can you lynch me now
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:59 am

In post 2284, Majiffy wrote:Mollie you went back to ignoring me.

cos you are shitposting and you know it but what is bad is that you are doing this consciously.

and i don't think you are town
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Titus »

I'd be more open to this. If Mollie is familiar with the comics as she purports to be, then she'd know Weapon X is more than just the name of whatever they did to Wolverine et al. The movies may have glossed over the label. So her shit with Mac and Cheese looks bad in that regard as well.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:00 am

Post by Titus »

I've made plenty of comments regarding ULF.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Titus »

Snowstorm, do you have a response to the allegation that you've been parroting my reads for the most part but for Venmar?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2212, SnowStorm wrote:You voted me for no reason, sheeping Rogue. When you did give some reasons (just now), they were not alignment indicative.

I want you to go one-by-one through my offered reasons and explain why each one is not alignment indicative.

In post 2212, SnowStorm wrote:You're not justifying a vote or a scum read, you're just trying to make me look bad by accusing me of stuff like fencesitting and not giving original opinions and calling my posts and reactions bad. There's not a single instance where you appear to be trying to get a read on me.

This is just necessary for you to say. And still a lie.

In post 2212, SnowStorm wrote:By not giving reasons to suspect me or interacting with me you give me no way to defend myself and prove you wrong. Basically, I can't deny any of your accusations because there aren't any. And yet you're pushing for my lynch.

More lies.

In post 2212, SnowStorm wrote: This allows you to just keep pushing me because eventually those reasons will come.

Great scumslip.

In post 2212, SnowStorm wrote:For example, saying my reaction to the votes on me was "bad", as if there was any good reaction.

There are good reactions. That's kind of how reactions work.

In post 2212, SnowStorm wrote:By voting me you expected me to react and no matter how I did it you could just call it bad; from them on it's a domino effect. You keep pushing crap on me as if you're owning this and I'll keep reacting and giving you more "reasons" to keep pushing me. It's the same thing that happened with Titus.

...Except I'm townreading Titus for her reactions.

In post 2212, SnowStorm wrote:I'm used to this. As Speaker accurately noted, I am lynchbait and every game there's one smartass scumfuck that tries pulling this crap on me.

Did you seriously just go from "How am I lynchbait?" to "LOL MOLLIE WAS RIGHT IM LYNCHBAIT GUYS!"?

Fuck off.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:02 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2287, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 2284, Majiffy wrote:Mollie you went back to ignoring me.

cos you are shitposting and you know it but what is bad is that you are doing this consciously.

and i don't think you are town

I can't even.

Are you kidding me?

SNOWSTORM IS BEING REALLY OBVIOUS FUCKING SCUM AND ALL YOU ARE DOING IS CALLING ME A SCUM-ALIGNED SHITPOSTER

WHAT THE FUCK.

||
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:03 am

Post by Titus »

I think Majiffy is town... and I've never called you scum Jiffy.

I'm not posting bc I have a house to clean for the next hour. When I tire, I'll be back.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:03 am

In post 2289, Titus wrote:I've made plenty of comments regarding ULF.

gun to your stance is?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:05 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2137, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 2134, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
walk me through how he is not lynchbait material

Why do you think I'm lynchbait material?

In post 2157, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 2144, Speaker for the Dead wrote:cos you are?

ika thinks you are newbscum and from ika's perspective he thinks the game is easily solvable. it makes me lean town on ika but he is useless when it comes down to working with townreads or anything outside of his mindset. cos he simply won't.

Right.

In post 2212, SnowStorm wrote:
I'm used to this. As Speaker accurately noted, I am lynchbait and every game there's one smartass scumfuck that tries pulling this crap on me.

"I'm not lynchbait material!"
"OH WAIT LOL SLIPPED MY MIND IM ALWAYS LYNCHBAIT THIS HAPPENS EVERY GAME GUYS LOL"

||
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:05 am

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 2290, Titus wrote:Snowstorm, do you have a response to the allegation that you've been parroting my reads for the most part but for Venmar?

Who alleged that? I haven't parroted anyone. I have a fully working brain to think for myself, and if I want to say something that has already been said by someone else I'll just say I agree.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2296, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 2290, Titus wrote:Snowstorm, do you have a response to the allegation that you've been parroting my reads for the most part but for Venmar?

Who alleged that? I haven't parroted anyone. I have a fully working brain to think for myself, and if I want to say something that has already been said by someone else I'll just say I agree.

Or lie!

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Majiffy »

Mollie you cannot seriously call this series of posts a town thought process.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p6042698

Not at fucking all

||
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mollie, where is your vote on Titus?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”