chaoslord54
Goon
chaoslord54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by chaoslord54 »

Okay so let’s focus on just today.

I didn’t think about it before but why wouldn’t you want me to claim my finds? It doesn’t make sense except for the fact that you were hoping to find some time to build up a way to get yourself out of a hole. Also, your wording is weird on how you point out why you must exist as Miller.

and
Could be seen as your own version of manipulation. You take a theory that is all ifs and inferences and try to manipulate people into believing the idea.

Both me and Anen in our posts of and
Address your concerns but yet instead of even really talking with me you automatically vote me.

Then when I call you out on it and try to get you to address your reasons for voting me further in
You never answer or address it.

In fact instead of trying to further the hunt or really doing much you just come in any time somebody tries to defend me like with

Also
Really? You basically just ignore most of his statements and just point out some rather pointless facts.

Also when I call you out on you saying my play was manipulative you just throw back an aggressive statement with

And then completely ignore my backfire at you in

In fact the one who addresses it is Broodking but you yourself never said anything.

From there you arguments aganst broodking’s point about me don’t make sense. I explain why I was thinking Anen was town and then when Guyett points out to me my flaws I agree with him and realize that I could be wrong. That’s not being manipulative, that’s me basing my opinions off of what I tracked and then realizing I can’t just rely on it.

Your posts have seemed to be ignoring a lot people’s points and to just quickly try to bring attention away from you and onto me. Thus why I say you’re acting like a sinking ship.

Also, I wasn’t voting you at first because I was hoping that maybe you could be town, but now I’ve decided differently.
chaoslord54
chaoslord54
Goon
chaoslord54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:27 pm

Post by chaoslord54 »

Oops used the wrong spoiler lol. One second to fix that
chaoslord54
chaoslord54
Goon
chaoslord54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:27 pm

Post by chaoslord54 »

Okay so let’s focus on just today.
Spoiler:
I didn’t think about it before but why wouldn’t you want me to claim my finds? It doesn’t make sense except for the fact that you were hoping to find some time to build up a way to get yourself out of a hole. Also, your wording is weird on how you point out why you must exist as Miller.

982 and 983
Could be seen as your own version of manipulation. You take a theory that is all ifs and inferences and try to manipulate people into believing the idea.

Both me and Anen in our posts of 984 and 988
Address your concerns but yet instead of even really talking with me you automatically vote me.

Then when I call you out on it and try to get you to address your reasons for voting me further in 991
You never answer or address it.

In fact instead of trying to further the hunt or really doing much you just come in any time somebody tries to defend me like with 1017

Also 1019
Really? You basically just ignore most of his statements and just point out some rather pointless facts.

Also when I call you out on you saying my play was manipulative you just throw back an aggressive statement with 1021

And then completely ignore my backfire at you in 1022

In fact the one who addresses it is Broodking but you yourself never said anything.

From there you arguments aganst broodking’s point about me don’t make sense. I explain why I was thinking Anen was town and then when Guyett points out to me my flaws I agree with him and realize that I could be wrong. That’s not being manipulative, that’s me basing my opinions off of what I tracked and then realizing I can’t just rely on it.

Your posts have seemed to be ignoring a lot people’s points and to just quickly try to bring attention away from you and onto me. Thus why I say you’re acting like a sinking ship.

Also, I wasn’t voting you at first because I was hoping that maybe you could be town, but now I’ve decided differently.
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

lol how come your posts were linked in the first one but not the second.
A message to all scum: Dead or alive, you're coming with me! But mostly dead :p
chaoslord54
chaoslord54
Goon
chaoslord54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by chaoslord54 »

In post 1053, BroodKingEXE wrote:lol how come your posts were linked in the first one but not the second.

Ugh screwy system >.<. I don't know why they did not work. I will re-post it again for a third time then lol
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

lol, stop the madness
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

@Konowa, I'm gonna ask this question again. Why did you claim miller D1?
chaoslord54
chaoslord54
Goon
chaoslord54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by chaoslord54 »

Haha okay, I won't post it again unless asked to.
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:23 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

Yeah, people can just open up Konowa's filter and ctrl+f it. Easier that way anyway.
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

I couldn't find anyone who was voting in a way that fit my Antihero theory. So I'm maintaining my townread on him for now. Thinking about it his apathy could be caused by having two wrong scum reads coming out of D2.
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

@Bert Can I get a full reads list from you?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1059, BroodKingEXE wrote:I couldn't find anyone who was voting in a way that fit my Antihero theory. So I'm maintaining my townread on him for now. Thinking about it his apathy could be caused by having two wrong scum reads coming out of D2.

How does a way of voting impact Antihero's apathy? Or would if you had found someone with this way of voting.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 1061, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 1059, BroodKingEXE wrote:I couldn't find anyone who was voting in a way that fit my Antihero theory. So I'm maintaining my townread on him for now. Thinking about it his apathy could be caused by having two wrong scum reads coming out of D2.

How does a way of voting impact Antihero's apathy? Or would if you had found someone with this way of voting.

My theory was that a scum player went awol, and scum were never able to come up with a counterwagon. No one's activity really matched that theory, and I was using votes to see where scum could've derailed the wagon. My original theory could've explained why Anti is so apathetic: scum died unecessarily D1.
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:46 pm

Post by BipolarChemist »

Official Vote Count

Konowa (2):
evilpacman18, chaoslord54
Antihero (2):
Guyett, Aneninen
Guyett (1):
Cheery Dog
chaoslord54 (1):
Konowa

Not Voting
: Antihero, BroodKingEXE, startfromtheheart

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Time Till Deadline: (expired on 2014-08-04 16:00:00)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:38 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Konowa wrote:Can anyone explain to me why scumAnti would unvote EPM when he was at L-2 and then go back to the Chevre wagon and get FakeGod to vote Chevre if he is scum with Chevre? He unvoted at L-1 with Chevre claiming Vanilla to get reads out. Chevre was getting lynched, no doubt. Reads come out, Guy hammers. Where is the scum intent?

Hmmm... it's not that you've explained but your post has made me re-check his votes. If he were scum he would have jumped off the Chevre wagon
before
the wagon reached L–1. He would have had plenty of time for that and he had been online, therefore opportunity too. He could have joined any other wagon or started a new case (eg. the case against me) much earlier.

UNVOTE:

Konowa wrote:Also, Anen you're being way too gullible in regards to chaos. If chaos is scum who fakeclaimed tracker of course he is going to have to risk faking results.

Am I gullible? I don't think so, unless...
...let's assume that scums
do
have a Rolecop. Chaos targets Don and gets lucky by finding a PR. He knows that he might not be that lucky next time, fake-claims tracker, says that he investigated Reinoe (no risk has taken by doing this). He targets me next, posts his "tracking" that I was doing nothing (knowing that I'm VT, he hasn't have to take any risk again).
Hey, everyone!
Does my theory make sense?

@CheeryDog
: Guyett is most probably town, in my opinion. He was the one who hammered Chevre, wasn't he? How would that have make sense if he were scum, on Day1?

@Broodking
: the same answer goes for you as for Konowa, see above! (referring to )

@Guyett
, : ??? Do you think that my random vote on Boonskiies is a scumtell because a wagon emerged on him afterwards? Sorry, that's bullshyt!

@EvilPacMan, ChaosLord
: what's the case against Konowa again?
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:52 pm

Post by startfromtheheart »

Well Don died and he suspected anti full stop

So it's either a set-up for an anti mislynch

Or Don was the only one who could lead town to lynch anti-scum
Yeah I'm playing terribly, but still way too flat-lined from withdrawal crap that all I post is mindless theory it seems!
chaoslord54
chaoslord54
Goon
chaoslord54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:45 pm

Post by chaoslord54 »

In post 1064, Aneninen wrote:
Konowa wrote:Can anyone explain to me why scumAnti would unvote EPM when he was at L-2 and then go back to the Chevre wagon and get FakeGod to vote Chevre if he is scum with Chevre? He unvoted at L-1 with Chevre claiming Vanilla to get reads out. Chevre was getting lynched, no doubt. Reads come out, Guy hammers. Where is the scum intent?

Hmmm... it's not that you've explained but your post has made me re-check his votes. If he were scum he would have jumped off the Chevre wagon
before
the wagon reached L–1. He would have had plenty of time for that and he had been online, therefore opportunity too. He could have joined any other wagon or started a new case (eg. the case against me) much earlier.

UNVOTE:

Konowa wrote:Also, Anen you're being way too gullible in regards to chaos. If chaos is scum who fakeclaimed tracker of course he is going to have to risk faking results.

Am I gullible? I don't think so, unless...
...let's assume that scums
do
have a Rolecop. Chaos targets Don and gets lucky by finding a PR. He knows that he might not be that lucky next time, fake-claims tracker, says that he investigated Reinoe (no risk has taken by doing this). He targets me next, posts his "tracking" that I was doing nothing (knowing that I'm VT, he hasn't have to take any risk again).
Hey, everyone!
Does my theory make sense?

@CheeryDog
: Guyett is most probably town, in my opinion. He was the one who hammered Chevre, wasn't he? How would that have make sense if he were scum, on Day1?

@Broodking
: the same answer goes for you as for Konowa, see above! (referring to )

@Guyett
, : ??? Do you think that my random vote on Boonskiies is a scumtell because a wagon emerged on him afterwards? Sorry, that's bullshyt!

@EvilPacMan, ChaosLord
: what's the case against Konowa again?

Look above, that's my biggest argument. Lol if you get rid of the black ((since I accidently put the wrong spoiler part)) you can see my argument against his posts today
chaoslord54
chaoslord54
Goon
chaoslord54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:56 pm

Post by chaoslord54 »

I can post the rest of my case if you need me to.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:08 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1064, Aneninen wrote:@CheeryDog: Guyett is most probably town, in my opinion. He was the one who hammered Chevre, wasn't he? How would that have make sense if he were scum, on Day1?

I believe I stated why in my post where I voted him. Well vaguely why anyway.

There's the fakehammer, and then leaving the wagon and coming back to it as the hammer when him leaving didn't work.

and the whole area where he was trying to get town into lynching someone else.
In post 628, Guyett wrote:I just want a wagon to look at. I think chev is scum but I'm more sure on others so I will hammer if needed... but I prefer others for eating rope
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:06 am

Post by Konowa »

In post 1056, BroodKingEXE wrote:@Konowa, I'm gonna ask this question again. Why did you claim miller D1?

This is one of my first games back in over a year that I will complete, I signed up for two? games around January/February but flaked, and didn't have the confidence in myself to be town enough to not be investigated by a potential cop.

Cheery is right in that optimal play for miller is to be obvtown as to not be investigated by any potential cops, I just didn't have the confidence.

Cheery, if Guy is scum who is scum with him?
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:34 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1069, Konowa wrote:Cheery, if Guy is scum who is scum with him?

I'm not team hunting, when I've done that in the pst I've chosen wrong and my original target who was scum then ended up getting away scot free.

Other suspects at the moment include Aneninen & startfromtheheart.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:24 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

There's not so much a case against Konowa as much as just condemning PoE. We have a JK and a tracker and I don't believe there would be a useless miller in the setup.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

@Bert:
I really want a reads list from you. :mad:
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:25 pm

Post by Guyett »

@Cheery have you looked at any other players interactions with the Chevre wagon at the end of D1 or just me?
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:28 pm

Post by startfromtheheart »

Konowa and anti r my gut scumreads

Like I know I will be under fire soon cos unreadable but I meant it when I said I'm too flat-lined to so anything about it atm

Normally feeling pressure gets me to react, but times r achanging y'all

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”