Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Alina »

@Aero what made you think Reinoe was so town btw? I saw a couple things that led me in both directions but nothing major enough to form an "omg they are so town" read.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I wish it hadn't taken so long for Scarab to get a replacement, but people are lame I guess. TheWayItEnds, you have a lot to catch up on, but props to you for replacing into a game this big.

P-edit: Nah, I didn't mean he looked super town, he was pretty quietish. I dunno, I just got that vibe. My vibes are wrong a lot though :/
2023 W/L | 1-0
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Alina »

In post 1541, Aeronaut wrote:A color coded list of my reads as of this morning. It's pretty self explanatory, but if you can't figure it out, Adrien and Aegor are my top scumreads at the moment. Adrien for what I mentioned , and Aegor because of his constant pushing of PLing instead of actual scumhunting.

TheAdrienC
Aegor

Damon_Gant

HunterSeeker

Scarab
Wake88
Boonskiies
BroodKingEXE

Juls
Mirhawk
SKOT

Burning_TowN

shaddowez

reinoe
Not_Mafia

I still don't like Adrien's claim, it makes zero sense to me. Explain it Adrien. That on top of some real manufactured posts, make you lynchable in my eyes.

VOTE: TheAdrienC

Here he was your #2 town read. Are you not that confident in your town reads?
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I'm confident. Reinoe swung both sides for me for awhile like you said, but I eventually settled on town. I was obviously wrong though. Only human.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

For whatever reason, when I opened the page and Aeronaut had changed his avatar back. It made me jump.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:55 am

Post by BP »

So,
vote: Aegor
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Alina »

You settled on him as #2 town though :P He's even in bright green! lol. No need to be so sorry for being wrong, by the way. We can't all magically know what faction people are. :P Also, I think I want to lynch Boon less than I did before. I think Adrien might be my top scumread, but I want to think about it for a bit. Also, NM, I didn't even notice he changed it back until you mentioned it. xD
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:58 am

Post by BP »

And I didn't even notice Aero didn't read me AT ALL.

Funneh.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Alina »

He didn't do me either. I had to ask him. And he didn't even tell me what color I was. Blue? Yellow? Orange? Purple. I want to be purple.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1854, Not_Mafia wrote:For whatever reason, when I opened the page and Aeronaut had changed his avatar back. It made me jump.

Yea, I tried to change it to a Gallifreyan symbol which said "Hi, I'm Aeronaut, nice to meet you" but this forum is dumb about avatars, and it looked stupid when I tried to shrink it down. So I changed back to angel-guitar guy.

In post 1856, Alina wrote:Also, I think I want to lynch Boon less than I did before.

Why is this?

P-Edit: Yea, I don't know why the whole list of people wasn't there. I just copy pasted from one of the vote lists, I probably screwed it up. That list is a bit out of date now, anyway.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Alina »

To be honest, I'm not even sure. I've just slowly felt less and less inclined to lynch him as the night phase went on lol. Adrien seems to have done a few more scum motivated things in my opinion than Boon, as well. After I did my mega-writeup accusation thing on Adrien (that he ignored, which made me sad, but I don't know what I was expecting his response to be in the first place) I realized I have way more on Adrien than I do on Boon. Reinoe flipping over and trying to get Boon lynched as well doesn't help, although I realize it could be distancing/they could just be different factions if it's multiball, which it probably is. In that case, could there be two Godfathers? o.O That could kinda suck for cops if we have them, lol.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:15 am

Post by Alina »

Wait, we have to have cops or else the Godfather role wouldn't exist right? I guess it could be the mod screwing with us.
Burning_TowN
Burning_TowN
Townie
Burning_TowN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by Burning_TowN »

In post 1861, Alina wrote:Wait, we have to have cops or else the Godfather role wouldn't exist right? I guess it could be the mod screwing with us.

No, people use godfathers as a red-herring.

In post 1848, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:tracked not_mafia last night. He did not do anything.

In post 1860, Alina wrote:To be honest, I'm not even sure. I've just slowly felt less and less inclined to lynch him as the night phase went on lol. Adrien seems to have done a few more scum motivated things in my opinion than Boon, as well. After I did my mega-writeup accusation thing on Adrien (that he ignored, which made me sad, but I don't know what I was expecting his response to be in the first place) I realized I have way more on Adrien than I do on Boon. Reinoe flipping over and trying to get Boon lynched as well doesn't help, although I realize it could be distancing/they could just be different factions if it's multiball, which it probably is. In that case, could there be two Godfathers? o.O That could kinda suck for cops if we have them, lol.

I'm for lynching boon today.

~tn5421
Profile Links: tn5421 | Burning_Earth
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by Alina »

I'd still lynch him, too. I just think Adrien may have usurped him in scumminess. I'd be fine with either, tbh.
Burning_TowN
Burning_TowN
Townie
Burning_TowN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by Burning_TowN »

VOTE: Boonskies

Forgot to put my vote where my mouth is.

~tn5421
Profile Links: tn5421 | Burning_Earth
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Wasn't Aegor the one who pushed through the mislynch on HS?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

There were a few of us pushing through that lynch
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Yes. And why? We had two more weeks to utilize. You could have waited for a replacement, and let him/her talk. It's not as if you had only two days left, so people f***** up there.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

If you really really felt that way you would have been doing something towards at the end of day 2
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Hmm.....

I dunno about Boon, to be honest. I think he's just being obnoxious.

I've watched Adrien come online for a few minutes and then go offline again. Adrien, start responding to the questions you've been ignoring.

P-edit: Yea, Aegor pushed that lynch extremely hard. From the start of D2, he wanted HS quicklynched as quickly as possible. Of course, he wasn't the only one on that wagon. I just don't like how much he pushed for it when there were clearly some scummier people to lynch. My vote is between him and Adrien at the moment. Waiting for both of them to say something before I do anything though.

PP-edit: Realistically, I don't know if we were ever going to get a replacement.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Alina »

Wake did mention he wanted people to wait. I did too.

Aeronaut, I've seen Adrien do that a couple times too. I think he might just be at work and checking from his phone.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Alina »

Yeah, we probably wouldn't have. But we did have a long period of time left. Waiting a little bit wouldn't have killed us.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Nothing was happening, nothing was going to happen. We didn't need a pointless stallfest. We don't have to use all the time in each instance
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Alina »

I do understand that and I do understand why people just wanted it to end, I personally though typically am pretty patient, so I wouldn't have minded waiting.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by Wake1 »

It is not difficult to get a replacement, especially if you ask people via PM. Same with filling up Large games by PM'ing invites/pre-ins.

With a new replacement, things could have happened differently within those two weeks, and that is fact.
— House*
— Nosferatu*

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”