Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:23 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 1899, Burning_TowN wrote:I don't like how aero hammered with deadline well off then is now distancing himself greatly from the HS lynch

-B_E

How is he doing that? From my perspective, he clearly opposed the lynch and hammered out of pressure, and he is not really distancing from the lynch so much as confirming his thoughts from the end of the day. Elaborate please.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:51 am

Post by Wake1 »

If AdrienC did breadcrumb being an Odd-Night Commuter, I don't see why Scum wouldn't have targeted him. A Doctor didn't protect him Night 2, and assuming there's an Odd-Night Vig in play, two Scum factions murdered last Night. Why did neither strike Adrien, but reinoe and NS?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

A) The odd night breadcrumb is shaky at best
B) He's the person most likely to be lynched coming in to today

And why do you keep assuming odd night vig when neither of those n1 kills were pro-town at all?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:11 am

Post by Wake1 »

I think it's reasonable that there's an Odd-Night Vig, because an Even-Night Vig died. That in no way means there is, but probable. Regardless of one's stance on pro-Town kills, there may very well be an Odd-Night Vig, and I suspect we're looking at multiball.

Were there any other PR claims? The reason I ask is because, if there were, why didn't Scum target them? An Odd-Night Town Commuter would seem like a threat for Scum on those Nights. There may be an Even-Night Commuter, too. Whether both of them are Town, Scum, or a mix of either is a good question.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1903, Wake1 wrote:I think it's reasonable that there's an Odd-Night Vig, because an Even-Night Vig died. That in no way means there is, but probable. Regardless of one's stance on pro-Town kills, there may very well be an Odd-Night Vig, and I suspect we're looking at multiball.

Why does even-night vig automagically imply an odd night vig? Do you honestly see a vig making either of those kills? If you think it's mutiball now then why were there not 3 kills N1?

In post 1903, Wake1 wrote:Were there any other PR claims? The reason I ask is because, if there were, why didn't Scum target them?

SKOT claimed tracker D1 then it became even night tracker D2. He tracked me last night to nowhere

In post 1903, Wake1 wrote:An Odd-Night Town Commuter would seem like a threat for Scum on those Nights.

Not when the alleged odd night commuter is lynchbait

In post 1903, Wake1 wrote:Whether both of them are Town, Scum, or a mix of either is a good question.

How is this a useful discussion and how will it be anything but pure guesswork?
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:04 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1899, Burning_TowN wrote:I don't like how aero hammered with deadline well off then is now distancing himself greatly from the HS lynch
-B_E

I didn't hammer, I'm not distancing, and I would have to be the dumbest scum ever to delay a mislynch that long.

In post 1901, Wake1 wrote:If AdrienC did breadcrumb being an Odd-Night Commuter, I don't see why Scum wouldn't have targeted him. A Doctor didn't protect him Night 2, and
assuming
there's an Odd-Night Vig in play, two Scum factions murdered last Night. Why did neither strike Adrien, but reinoe and NS?

Don't assume. It makes an Ass out of U and Me.
As for why Adrien and Skot didn't didn't die
again
, I agree that I'm pretty confused why they're both still alive. Adrien, yes, is sort of lynchbait, but SKOT has been off the radar mostly. Hmm.... I also don't like how Adrien is trying to say he breadcrumbed that he was the
odd
commuter. Yes, he breadcrummed that he was the commuter, but no odd or even.

In post 1903, Wake1 wrote:I think it's reasonable that there's an Odd-Night Vig, because an Even-Night Vig died.

Hmm... I don't know if it works like that. Like I doubt every single role has a odd or even day. Based on the first day where two very town players died, I doubt there are Vigs with us at this point. More likely, a second scumteam or an SK got lucky last night.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:06 am

Post by Sharpest-knife-on-tree »

In post 1894, TheAdrienC wrote:He could have been back tracking after we saw the odd/even modifier. I did my breadcrumb of my modifier before we even saw any flips.

Long story short: SKOT is the lynch for the day.

really? you think that is a good play because some scum decided to defend me. It is not the first time scum has defended me. It won't be the last.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:07 am

Post by Sharpest-knife-on-tree »

In post 1892, Alina wrote:Ah, okay. Reinoe's defense of SKOT caught my eye as well on my ISO of them but I thought I might've just been making a bigger deal of it than it deserved. Surprised so many other people are seeing it the way I did. And BOTH night kills last night kind of puzzle me. I can see a scumteam looking for another killing notscience, but I can't figure out why Reinoe died. I guess they could've been utterly terrified of his mad skills or something, I have no idea.

And oh, I thought maybe you were an even night commuter and that's why you brought it up at the end of the day, to dissuade from being NKed or something so you could use your power on night two. There goes that thought. Why did you claim exactly what it was though? Now the scum know when they can kill you, but then again actually, I doubt they would at this point since you're under a lot of suspicion. Nevermind.

I think I brought up the his claim could be a lie because he didn't bring up the odd/even thing yesterday, I'm not sure. Okay, nevermind, I didn't. Just checked. I know I THOUGHT it, at least...

what would it serve to have brought it up, especially since I claimed because someone pissed me off.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:28 am

Post by Juls »

At the lake, haven't read. Will post later today/tomorrow dependent on when I get home.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:49 am

Post by Toomai »

Votecount D3-1
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
L-7
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
L-7
Not_Mafia
Wake88
L-7
Aegor
Burning_TowN
L-8
shaddowez
L-8
Mirhawk
L-8
Not_Mafia
L-8
Aegor
L-7
BP
TheWayItEnds
L-8
Boonskiies
L-7
Burning_TowN
BroodKingEXE
L-8
Juls
L-8
Aeronaut
L-8
BP
L-8
Alina
L-8
Not voting:
Sharpest-knife-on-tree, Wake88, shaddowez, Mirhawk, TheWayItEnds, Boonskiies, BroodKingEXE, Juls, Aeronaut, Alina
With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Current deadline14/08/2014 16:58 (EDT)
(expired on 2014-08-14 16:58:24)
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:13 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Sup.

I haven't read anything.

Who should I be voting?
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Adrien or Aeronaut
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:25 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

K

vote: adrien

Why those 2?
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:27 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1911, Not_Mafia wrote:Adrien or Aeronaut

are you going to explain your suspicions this time, or are you going to continue to post single sentences with no substance at all?

P-edit: Why are you listening to other players opinions instead of forming your own, TWIE?
2023 W/L | 1-0
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:28 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Because its hard to have an opinion on anyone in the game having read exactly none of the game.

So....
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:07 am

Post by Mirhawk »

Why would scum target a commuter in the first place? Arguably the only strength of the role is in drawing nightkills, which isn't going to happen as Adrien threw it out at the first opportunity. So unless Adrien was obviously town or confirmed town they're going to leave him till the end of the game.

SKOT not dying is a bit of a mystery, don't get me wrong tracker isn't a super powerful investigative role. But I am surprised he didn't take a hit seeing as how he was in the open. There might be a possibility of scum being worried about an even night doctor.

That being said I think there is still a possibility that Toomai loaded this game with even/odd night roles. Splitting a role in two increases the power a bit as you need two people to die to nullify it, but in increases the overall PR count. Until I see evidence otherwise I see no reason to assume one way or the other on this.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:21 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

In post 1913, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1911, Not_Mafia wrote:Adrien or Aeronaut

are you going to explain your suspicions this time, or are you going to continue to post single sentences with no substance at all?

Go over his ISO. That's all he does.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Adrien for his bad claim and abject refusal to respond to the case on him.

Aeronaut for whiteknighting the HS lynch. also didn't like his reaction just now or to Reinoe's "reaction test" thing
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:27 am

Post by Alina »

I actually buy Adrien's breadcrumb. Bleh.

VOTE: Boonskiies

Just because I'm tired of not voting and you're the only other megaread I have.

@SKOT Good point. I just wish you hadn't claimed because then everything would be less confusing lol.

PEDIT:

Wasn't I whiteknighting the HS lynch too? :l Also, Clusk had the same reaction Aeronaut had to Reinoe's reaction test...and look at his flip.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Your slot looks bad as well though TheWayItEnds

PEDIT: Arguably but I think you're town and it was still bad, Clusk's flip is irrelevant
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:30 am

Post by Alina »

Hmkay.

I was leaning town on Scarab on day 1(or maybe it was the start of day 2? Don't remember when that started happening exactly), what in your opinion makes his slot bad?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Pretty much everything he did was reactionary
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:05 am

Post by Boonskiies »

ALINASKIIES 4 LIFE!

VOTE: Alina

She's been a read for this whole game for me guys, want a reason, check my like 10 page argument with her.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Alina »

I knew Alinaskiies was the better one!

Let's lynch Boonskiies, guys.

He's been a read for this whole game for me guys, want a reason, check my like 10 page argument with him.

Actually not this whole game but I didn't want to edit the quote that much. Only since the argument thingamajig.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Alina »

Hey, wait. I never did anything in the argument that was bad. I do remember you contradicting yourself 742 times though and acting like a crazy person in general. But that's just how you are, so. What "reason" are people supposed to find to vote me in that clustermess? o.O

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”