Mini 1595: WiFom City: The Inquisition - GAME OVER - THANKS!

Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:32 am

Post by Stigmata »

VOTE: MadCitrus
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Unsight »

In post 211, ika wrote:know what unsight might be GDer....

I may as well make it official and claim it.

My role is
Gravedigger

I think this is a mistake. I think the best outcome would be for the Gravedigger to say nothing Day 1, play the odds to survive the night, get at least one flip of info, and then take their chances on the following night(s). At the same time, I've asked way too many questions for it to be anything less than obvious and if I die today ( lynch or nk ) it would be worse for the town to not know for sure.

In other news,

ika's "I policy hammer at L-1" from leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Per , fontisian should have 3 on his wagon. More are welcome.

Jargo and ABR need to stop lurking and everyone needs to post more in general.
Games are meant to be fun.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Grib »

Unsight, in the WH game linked earlier, the GD was town and made it all the way to endgame. You'll be fine. Scum want to know what people flip just as much as town does.

If you do get shot, it's very likely the Apprentice chose GD and is scum.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:59 am

Post by fontisian »

VOTE: Rubicon

You dun goofed.
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

So. Ika is town. Unsight is town. Relatively sure Fontisian is town.

And now's the part where I vote Stigmata because OMGUS. But mostly because he's doubtcasting Fontisian and looking for a mislynch target as opposed to solving the game.

Stigmata, care to reveal who you are? You don't have to, but the fact that you voted for 'Citrus' over 'MadCitrus' means you've played with me before, since on all other forums I'm 'Citrus'.

VOTE: Stigmata

In other news, I am madly in love with this ISO button. Like an order of magnitude better than any other I've used because you can see the entirety of posts in it.

Brb figuring out the multiquote button.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Rubicon »

In post 228, fontisian wrote:VOTE: Rubicon

You dun goofed.

Let's quicklynch ABR instead
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Rubicon »

In post 229, MadCitrus wrote:So. Ika is town. Unsight is town. Relatively sure Fontisian is town.

why, why and why, respectively
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Pre-ISO: scum know who scum and town are, town know neither.

In post 124, Stigmata wrote:
In post 110, fontisian wrote:
MadCitrus

Yep, that looks right.

Has anything he posted been anything but null?

Doubt-casting a "townread"

In post 126, Stigmata wrote:Why? (Not disagreeing that ika's town, but I don't understand how that makes Citrus town)

Further doing so

In post 158, Stigmata wrote:
In post 153, Rubicon wrote:My goal is now to discover Stigmata's true identity.

:wink:
In post 63, Atum wrote:I'm more curious as to why font's first post was basically her opening from the last Witchhunt, though less abrupt and more conciliatory. I'm also still don't understand fully why town would volunteer information to the scum team, which has more in the first place.

On the other hand at least there's something interesting to talk about pre-game.

Fontisian, is there a reason you're interested in Rubicon's post along the same lines but not Atum's #63?

Doubt-casting Fontisian

In post 185, Stigmata wrote:
In post 183, MadCitrus wrote:
Oh and heads up notice, there's a week and a halfish later in August where I will almost definitely have little to no ability to be around. I'll give the dates later as I don't know them off handedly but if I'm alive then depending on the game cycles we should use an extension so I can catch up and be around for day end.

DL extension in late August would be good for me too tbh; I'll be V/LA.

Citrus wrote:Hmm What're you trying to do here fontisian eh?

? Explain.

Not particularly impressed by your 'catch-up.'

No thanks. That was addressed to Fontisian and I'll explain when she asks me to (or I change my mind).

In post 199, Stigmata wrote:I don't really have anything to add that's not in my iso; he's pretty boring and UTR thus far. I guess as far as #183, I'm not sure what kind of answers he was looking for about meta? Seems too vague to be productive.

48 hours into the game (including pre-game), sorry I have IRL stuff during the weekend (note: not sorry). I'm waiting on more responses to my meta question before I explain why thanks.

In post 197, Stigmata wrote:I asked Grib because he made an off-handed post implying he thought there were 4 scum in this game; there were 4 scum in the Witchhunt game linked, but there are 3 in this one. Does anyone who was in both games think he'd have made that post as scum here?

VOTE: Citrus

Wrong forum bro, I'm madcitrus here. Why don't you make up your mind yourself? Or would you like us all to come to a consensus and then you can sheep it for towncred?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Multi-quote was not as glorious as ISO.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by Titus »

Official Vote Count

fontisian
(1): Grib, Atum, Unsight
Honey bee
(1): ZZZX
Albert B. Rampage
(1): Rubicon
Unsight
(1): ika
MadCitrus
(1): Stigmata
Stigmata
(1): MadCitrus
Rubicon
(1): fontisian
ZZZX
(1): Honey bee

Not Voting
(6): Albert B. Rampage, Holder of the Heel, Jargonaut
Last edited by Titus on Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 231, Rubicon wrote:
In post 229, MadCitrus wrote:So. Ika is town. Unsight is town. Relatively sure Fontisian is town.

why, why and why, respectively

When my 80% Ika is town crosses 90% Ika is town I'll explain.

Paranoia with the grave-digger claim, for further reference it reads kinda like Lyrium's from the other WH game (I don't like how she's mildly concerned on being lynched as cited in that post, but the rest of the post's paranoia reasonably drowns that out).

Because she's expecting to get N1'd. Whereas on this Forum she's not as well known, considering her experience she'd setup for lategame rather than earlygame as scum.
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Whoops forgot the:

Post-ISO: He's pre-occupied with looking for players to lynch as opposed to trying to solve town + scum slots. "Paranoia" seems forced (unlike Unsight's)
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

What does V/LA mean?

In post 175, Holder of the Heel wrote:Hmmm... this is getting somewhat confusing. I'm going to have to make this quick because I'm about to be busy.

@Mod I think it might be best to replace me with Expresso. My attention is going to be too divided to read through this, the other game (which has a link to another game..), and really try along with everyone else when they already have such a repertoire with themselves, the game, and the set-up, especially when it contrasts so starkly with my game and the way I went through it. Phases are long but I don't wish to play if I can't keep up consistent activity but more important activity that has decent effort behind it. And it's better this happens now before the game "technically" begins. Anyways, I apologize. Someone who can enjoy this fully and make it fun for the others should really be here instead. Especially now that I know that at the start of the next month I'm going to be more busy.

Don't go! We may seem a bit strange due to our pre-existing repertoire, but it's mostly because it's super early in the game and it's easiest to read/analyze those whose meta we know - hence why the previous WH game is linked for those who are curious. It'll be fun, I promise! Unless I'm dead. Day threads always get boring when I'm dead. Totally. :lol:

On a similar note: for those that want it, Modchat for that WH game and all private QT's http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/Ufui4M5FMD2. For some background games on those of us that've played WH recently (me, fontisian, rubicon, atum). No, none of this is mandatory reading material in the slightest (actually not sarcasm this time)
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by Rubicon »

@mod, you're missing a few votes. Honey bee is voting ZZZX, and Unsight and Atum are voting fontisian.

~Fixed. Titus
Last edited by Titus on Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atum
Atum
Goon
Atum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by Atum »

These lond deadlines really kill activity thus far. Maybe it's the weekend?

Atum

ika
Grib

Stigmata
Honey bee

Jargonaut
Albert B. Rampage
ZZZX

MadCitrus
Holder of the Heel

Unsight
Rubicon
fontisian

Way to many nulls. Anyway, discuss.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by fontisian »

Towntris! Oh, I've missed you.

Ika, Unsight, Honey Bee, Grib, Stigmata, Citrus and I are all town, kiddies. Look outside of that group.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by fontisian »

Actually, calling the Rubicon/ABR/Jargonaut scumteam with outside chances of ZZZX and Atum now.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by Unsight »

In post 239, Atum wrote:Way to many nulls. Anyway, discuss.

You said your reason for voting fontisian was different from mine in . What is it?

Also, what about MadCitrus makes him scummy? Did you just want to make him orange?
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Unsight »

In post 241, fontisian wrote:Actually, calling the Rubicon/ABR/Jargonaut scumteam with outside chances of ZZZX and Atum now.

What posts make you suspect Rubicon?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by ZZZX »

VLA for 3 days
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Jargonaut
Jargonaut
Goon
Jargonaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by Jargonaut »

Sorry guys, I was out of town this weekend and didn't get much of a chance to get on like I expected. Thoughts to come
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 237, MadCitrus wrote:What does V/LA mean?

In post 175, Holder of the Heel wrote:Hmmm... this is getting somewhat confusing. I'm going to have to make this quick because I'm about to be busy.

@Mod I think it might be best to replace me with Expresso. My attention is going to be too divided to read through this, the other game (which has a link to another game..), and really try along with everyone else when they already have such a repertoire with themselves, the game, and the set-up, especially when it contrasts so starkly with my game and the way I went through it. Phases are long but I don't wish to play if I can't keep up consistent activity but more important activity that has decent effort behind it. And it's better this happens now before the game "technically" begins. Anyways, I apologize. Someone who can enjoy this fully and make it fun for the others should really be here instead. Especially now that I know that at the start of the next month I'm going to be more busy.

Don't go! We may seem a bit strange due to our pre-existing repertoire, but it's mostly because it's super early in the game and it's easiest to read/analyze those whose meta we know - hence why the previous WH game is linked for those who are curious. It'll be fun, I promise! Unless I'm dead. Day threads always get boring when I'm dead. Totally. :lol:

On a similar note: for those that want it, Modchat for that WH game and all private QT's http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/Ufui4M5FMD2. For some background games on those of us that've played WH recently (me, fontisian, rubicon, atum,
grib
). No, none of this is mandatory reading material in the slightest (actually not sarcasm this time)

Vacation/Limited Access? I think.

Also fixed. You're not allowed to leave me out.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by Grib »

Also UNVOTE:
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Citrus wrote:Stigmata, care to reveal who you are? You don't have to, but the fact that you voted for 'Citrus' over 'MadCitrus' means you've played with me before, since on all other forums I'm 'Citrus'.

I'm
Delphine
, which should give you some needed context. Anyway:

Spoiler: (1)
In post 232, MadCitrus wrote:
In post 124, Stigmata wrote:
In post 110, fontisian wrote:
MadCitrus

Yep, that looks right.

Has anything he posted been anything but null?

Doubt-casting a "townread"

In post 126, Stigmata wrote:Why? (Not disagreeing that ika's town, but I don't understand how that makes Citrus town)

Your first couple of posts were (obviously) null to me and basically content-less, so her townreading you as strongly as she was, was what stuck out to me in her reads list. I was curious whether she had a good reason for doing so. Firstly because it helps me read you, and secondly because I've only played with fontisian on IRC; I'm not particularly good at reading her, but one way I've caught her before is that she'll put her buddies in her townpile on a really weak basis and will just keep saying that they're town over and over again until it sticks.

Spoiler: (2)
In post 158, Stigmata wrote:
In post 63, Atum wrote:I'm more curious as to why font's first post was basically her opening from the last Witchhunt, though less abrupt and more conciliatory. I'm also still don't understand fully why town would volunteer information to the scum team, which has more in the first place.

On the other hand at least there's something interesting to talk about pre-game.

Fontisian, is there a reason you're interested in Rubicon's post along the same lines but not Atum's #63?

Doubt-casting Fontisian[/quote]

I did phrase that kinda weird (obv she had a reason and I wanted to know what it was) but am not really sure how that's doubt-casting, just wanted to get a better read on her.

Spoiler: (3)
Citrus wrote:Hmm What're you trying to do here fontisian eh?

? Explain.

Not particularly impressed by your 'catch-up.'[/quote]

No thanks. That was addressed to Fontisian and I'll explain when she asks me to (or I change my mind).

In post 199, Stigmata wrote:I don't really have anything to add that's not in my iso; he's pretty boring and UTR thus far. I guess as far as #183, I'm not sure what kind of answers he was looking for about meta? Seems too vague to be productive.

48 hours into the game (including pre-game), sorry I have IRL stuff during the weekend (note: not sorry). I'm waiting on more responses to my meta question before I explain why thanks.[/quote]

Okay, this is frustrating to me since both those questions kinda read to me as empty posting (at least out of context) but I'm not scumreading you for doing so (I believe that you believe it's pro-town for you to not.) I don't think you should have to be sorry for being busy but I don't think it's unreasonable for me to have pressure voted you here, either, as I'd like to get you out of my null-slight-scum pile since I think I can p quickly?

Spoiler: (4)
In post 197, Stigmata wrote:I asked Grib because he made an off-handed post implying he thought there were 4 scum in this game; there were 4 scum in the Witchhunt game linked, but there are 3 in this one. Does anyone who was in both games think he'd have made that post as scum here?

VOTE: Citrus

Wrong forum bro, I'm madcitrus here. Why don't you make up your mind yourself? Or would you like us all to come to a consensus and then you can sheep it for towncred?[/quote]

I'm townreading him for it due to to not expecting faking a townslip to be in his scum repertoire, but there are other people in this thread that would know that better than I would. I'm also self-aware of the fact that I tend to townread people that I am emotionally attached to outside of the game with all things being equal, so.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Grib »

??? But what about
KittyMo
?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”