Mini 1591: PFs Flavorless Normal (Game Over)

reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:19 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 247, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 238, RedCoyote wrote:I just got out of a game with townreinoe recently, and the difference between his play there and his play here as been night and day so far.

I really want to see a response to this. Noted that it was initially skipped over.

For major town cred in RedCoyote's eyes challenge SleepyKrew to a game of ookiemouth!

What do you think SleepyKrew? Why do you think RedCoyote has such blatant double standards? Do you think spitting in your face is a great way to earn town cred?
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:24 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 249, Dessew wrote:SK: you said your push on farside hadn't been serious. What on Earth did you expect, not to be called out?

I did it to get out of RVS. It did its job. Is anyone actually scumreading me for the farside push? That would be dumb. Even dumber than scumreading me for something else.
To be clear: quack
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:27 am

Post by CooLDoG »

v/la for me bday for 2 days
after a wank.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

Des, his reaction read scummy from him trying so hard to find someone to single out quickly, but rather than push that I was horrible scum immediately he went with "just answer the question" which read more like anyone who wanted to get the game rolling fast and have fun. Like I said someone else answered that particular question.

I would like you to explain why you provided nothing but questions with your comment when it was your first one in 24 hours. Did you gather nothing to share since then? Even with my posts during that period you are still on this?

Please stop pluralizing questions, that is the only one that I know of.

Also if not providing basic game theory in a non noob game qualifies as a PL from you, well, that's just sad dude.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

Happy birthday Cool, your bday lasts 2 days? Nice
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 238, RedCoyote wrote:
Goofy 77 wrote:The info it gave has already been explained by others, and I ignored your other question because this isn't the Road to Rome and why you Rvs should be known.

@pops, still waiting for an answer:

RC 75 wrote:I kind of agree with this. I didn't really "get" what the reinoe vote was all about. I think farside noticed this too. You think she scared him off?

si
RedCoyote wrote:
pops 196 wrote:IAI, Redcoyote can be hard to read, but I'm getting a lack of initiative from him today that is pretty scummy, especially given his meta.

That's wrong and you should know that given that we've played together several times. I'm one of your "non-humans", I guess, since I enjoy playing as scum much more than town.

Since that's self-meta, I'd like to see a post older than this one expressing that preference. MD or in any game. If you can, it's something to consider when I read you.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Day 1 Vote Count:

Konowa (5) - farside22, popsofctown, Dessew, reinoe, Drew-Sta
SleepyKrew (2) - Goofyd00d, CooLDoG
Drew-Sta (2) - Konowa, RedCoyote
CooLDoG (1) - I Am Innocent
RedCoyote (1) - Cyberbob
Drew-Sta (1) - SleepyKrew

Not voting (0) - No one

with 12 alive its 7 to lynch

Drew-Sta is v/la until 7/28/14
CooLDoG is v/la until 7/29/14

Deadline 8/7/14

(expired on 2014-08-07 20:00:00)

Let me know if I missed any votes, please. Doing a check to see if anyone needs a prod. People needing prods are: No one

I have not been reading many posts as I'm not someone playing the game, but from what I saw it seemed some people were calling other people dicks. Can we please refrain from that sort of thing?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

rc wrote:Looking back at this, I don't like how defensive this is of Goofy. This is similar to Drew going to bat for SK, although this is less subtle. farside, this implies that you either read Goofy as town, read SK as scum, or both, yeah? Bob also mentioned that he read this as a chainsaw defense of reinoe, and I can agree with that interpretation as well.

Anyway, the question is, why is SK getting under your skin, as this post seems to indicate?

Skrew main question is rvs. In fact if you read he forgot about his second question. This tells me he didn't care about the good question and cares about the rvs. Why? Why is this the straw that needs an awnser so bad it keeps a scum tell on goofy. It's pretty irrational reasoning, especially for what has gone on this game. I am a born tunnel type but even I know people not awnsering a question isn't alignment indictive.
That's my iss with skrew
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 227, Goofyd00d wrote:The 4 you had made? why include spoilers if you arent including quotes? Ain't nobody got time for dat.

Walls seem to upset people, I've noticed, so I try to be considerate and put spoilers in them. Also, I put post numbers in there. Are you so lazy as to not click on them?

You wrote in :

In this post Drew jumps to the conclusion that a normal expression is some areas of the US is actually a comment on someones amount of mafia played. Could be a partner jumping to a defense overly eager to help, or just someone who doesn't get that this is an expression.

Drew is trying hard to be well liked and not offend anyone, something someone who only provides useful town content(a townie) wouldn't need to do.

Although its a scum lean, its a 4 post scum lean and I won't support a wagon on someone on V/LA if their return date falls inside the day's time limit.

I've bolded the bit that I don't understand. What do you mean? Is it even in reference to me?

In post 230, SleepyKrew wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Drew

Idiot.

Drew 225 wrote:Image

[...]

don't be a dick :wink:

[...]

And you're being a dick :wink:

[...]

Reinoe's being a dick

[...]

I honestly thought he was on the spectrum of autism or something with his first few posts. He's actually on the spectrum of 'how to be an annoying cock'

[...]

Another dick! Great work. Did you know I'm an Aussie and your silly American commentary means jack shit to me?

Talk about tryhard.

:lol: Sure. Tryhard. :roll:

In post 238, RedCoyote wrote:In other words, everyone that suspected you is a scummy dick? This post strikes me as fake.

Nope. Did you read my view on things?

Main suspects are the jump on a V/LA by RedCoyote and Konowa TBH - they aren't scum hunting, really, and I think were hoping to get a wagon on me for what I consider very little reasoning. Reinoe's being a dick (ruv u bro) but I so far don't think he's scummy. Dessew is... interesting. Attempting to scum hunt though. Farside is town. Obv town actually. You are... null leaning mafia based on 191. It just doesn't read right, but I am not sure why so I'm not keen to let it colour my view of you. SK is a warped mofo - I honestly thought he was on the spectrum of autism or something with his first few posts. He's actually on the spectrum of 'how to be an annoying cock', it seems. The rest are null leaning different ways but I have to keep some cards to myself. And I'm drunk!

The last little bit should indicate my desire to call those who are obviously not reading things well male genitalia.

To make it easy for you:

Scum - RedCoyote, Konowa
Leans - IAI for

They were my scum reads. SK is not mafia, as far as I can see. Annoying, but then I suppose I am for the rest of you too. Farside is obv town, Reinoe is null leaning town, Dessew is interesting. I haven't got a solid read yet.

The offensive overtures don't really comfort me that he's at all interested in finding scum, but moreso interested in his image. His Konowa vote in particular sullies the wagon on Konowa and has me thinking that Konowa is town. I mean, he kind of has a blanket scumread on several people here (Dessew, CD, Goofy myself, SK, reinoe and IAI), but he chooses Konowa to vote?
The only people he seems comfortable calling a townread is farside, which is absurd. I don't have a problem with a town or scumread on farside, but you'd be hard pressed to sway me in either direction to the extreme.

This is a blatant lie. Find and QUOTE me where I have said Cyberdog is mafia, or Goofy, or Dessew, or Reinoe, or SK. You can't. Its not there. Its clear misrepresentation, actually. And you know it.

Secondly, why is it absurd to call farside town? You just had a massive dig at me for my scum reads then have a massive dig at me for my town reads? Exactly what the fuck am I allowed to say?

You're doing an excellent job of character-assassinating me.

Goofy 227 wrote:The 4 you had made? why include spoilers if you arent including quotes? Ain't nobody got time for dat.

This. The posting style wasn't scummy, but it was annoying.

Gut is telling me Drew, reinoe and one of pops/farside/Dessew. Drew and reinoe are the best wagons today.

People need to read this and weight up EXACTLY how Reinoe, myself and pops / farside / Dessew link. I believe RC is mafia, and Konowa is his team mate. Its either or for me today.

In post 249, Dessew wrote:
Drew: I'd like to hear how I'm '... interesting.'

Your first post is an interesting gambit. I'm trying to work out why you'd do that. Intent is important.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

I wish I could refer to ongoing games.
I sort of feel like I'm good at reading him.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Drew, the 4 post scum read was me getting a scum read on you from the 4 posts you had made at the time. You only had 4 posts so that's not alot to scum read someone off of, which is why I didn't pursue at the time.

I'm not saying all 4 were scummy, just based on their combined content.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 260, Goofyd00d wrote:Drew, the 4 post scum read was me getting a scum read on you from the 4 posts you had made at the time. You only had 4 posts so that's not alot to scum read someone off of, which is why I didn't pursue at the time.

What content? I feel like you've misunderstood or misread me. Please be specific and I can walk you through it.

Its frustrating I have to prove myself like this but Konowa and RC have done a good job of fucking me over while I've been on V/LA. Mud sticks, yo.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 257, farside22 wrote:This tells me he didn't care about the good question and cares about the rvs. Why?

I forgot about the more pertinent question because no one else mentioned it. The conversation became just about the RVS question because that was the only one people talked about, starting with yourself. Once I was reminded of it, I stated I wanted both answered. Which isn't going to happen. Because he's scum.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Also, voting/pressuring someone on V/LA isn't the great sin some people are making it out to be. Especially when the V/LA is so short. Super especially when the person still posts during it.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 262, SleepyKrew wrote:
I forgot about the more pertinent question because no one else mentioned it.

You're someone who mentioned it...in fact it was your question. Did it not matter to you?
In post 262, SleepyKrew wrote:
Which isn't going to happen. Because he's scum.

RedCoyote just asserted that spitting in your face is townie. And quite frankly I agree.

Selkie
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 261, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 260, Goofyd00d wrote:Drew, the 4 post scum read was me getting a scum read on you from the 4 posts you had made at the time. You only had 4 posts so that's not alot to scum read someone off of, which is why I didn't pursue at the time.

What content? I feel like you've misunderstood or misread me. Please be specific and I can walk you through it.

Its frustrating I have to prove myself like this but Konowa and RC have done a good job of fucking me over while I've been on V/LA. Mud sticks, yo.

I can't make it any more clear man, I don't understand what you aren't understanding.

Krew, I have iso'd you and can not find the second missing question, I've asked for it to be repeated before.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Your posting style isn't what makes you scummy, reinoe. As I've said at least three times already, I take agreed with Bob's argument against you (that your case against SK is a fabricated mess).

reinoe 248 wrote:I totes change my playstyle each game.

How convenient that is for you.

---

pops 255 wrote:Since that's self-meta, I'd like to see a post older than this one expressing that preference. MD or in any game. If you can, it's something to consider when I read you.

I've probably said it over a dozen times because I like to complain a lot when I'm town, lol. But most notably and to-the-point is here & here.

---

Drew 258 wrote:Walls seem to upset people, I've noticed, so I try to be considerate and put spoilers in them. Also, I put post numbers in there. Are you so lazy as to not click on them?

Drew 258 wrote:Idiot.

I don't understand your level of negativity, and I think you're trying to rile people up. Someone is an idiot for voting another player on D1? You ever consider that maybe SK is trying to scumhunt? Do you think calling him an idiot will give him a better opinion of you?

Also, in regards to your SK comment. Scum caught for the wrong reasons much?

Drew 258 wrote:Find and QUOTE me where I have said Cyberdog is mafia, or Goofy, or Dessew, or Reinoe, or SK.

I don't know, when you flip someone off or call them a dick... I tend to think those aren't exactly "townreads", lol. Call me crazy, but it doesn't seem like you respect their opinions very much. Also, given that you're scumreading me while calling me a dick, it stands to reason that when you call someone a dick, you're effectively calling them scum.

But I'm guessing calling someone a dick or an "annoying cock" is just your way of showing affection? If that's the case, I retract my point.

In any case, I'm glad I actually got you to state your scumreads unequivocally, because all I got out of was a lot of bravado, whining, mean-spiritedness and very little substance.

Drew 258 wrote:Secondly, why is it absurd to call farside town?

It isn't. It's absurd to say that she's obvious town and your only townread. It would be just as absurd to say that she's obvious scum and someone's only scumread. The reason I say this is because she's had very little presence in this game relatively speaking.

Drew 258 wrote:Exactly what the fuck am I allowed to say?

I realize this is intended to be rhetorical, but I'll take the opportunity to tell you anyway. Maybe try treating people with respect? Maybe consider that someone that is scumreading you doesn't necessarily have to be scum? Maybe someone that votes you isn't an "idiot" or a "dick", but someone that's trying to scumhunt?

Drew 258 wrote:You're doing an excellent job of character-assassinating me.

I would contend that you're doing it to yourself, friend. I'm just trying to figure out if you'd act this way as scum or town. ;)

Drew 258 wrote:People need to read this and weight up EXACTLY how Reinoe, myself and pops / farside / Dessew link.

Where the link is? Maybe try looking at a vote count, lol.

In all seriousness, I'm obviously not calling the entire scumteam on page 10, D1. I'm saying, as it stands right now, those are my predictions. I strongly doubt that that will be the actual scumteam makeup, but I want my scumreads on the record as of right now.

I've seen very little substance behind the Konowa wagon. The fact that my biggest scumreads are on it is worrisome. Given how hard you and pops are pushing it (especially pops) makes me even more skiddish.

Drew 258 wrote:Its frustrating I have to prove myself like this but Konowa and RC have done a good job of fucking me over while I've been on V/LA.

And here comes the victim card. I voted and made a comment about you when I saw your . That's hardly what I'd call "fucking you over". Why are you blowing my attack out of proportion?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

EBWOP: I
take
agreed with Bob's argument against you
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by reinoe »

reinoe 248 wrote:I totes change my playstyle each game.

In post 266, RedCoyote wrote:

How simple to dismiss my statement even though it's totally verifiable if you were willing to put in the work and review my past games. Changing a playstyle is anything but convenient, but it is fun.

RedCoyote wrote:EBWOP: I
take
agreed with Bob's argument against you

In post 266, RedCoyote wrote:

So you don't even have an argument of your own. Thanks for solidifying my scumread on you.

Selkie
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Guys I got a B+ in Sexual Health freshman year of college and that's on my transcript and everything so there's no need for me to read the word dick inside walls of text 9999 more times please thank you kthx
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 265, Goofyd00d wrote:Krew, I have iso'd you and can not find the second missing question, I've asked for it to be repeated before.

Please quote or link to you asking for it to be repeated before.
These are the two questions. Unless I'm forgetting another one.

In post 21, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 17, Goofyd00d wrote:RVS, I chose you because I really am exhausted, got called in for a morning shift around midnight and it fit for randoms, your serious response is good info though.

What info has my response given you?

And of course, why do people RVS?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 268, reinoe wrote:So you don't even have an argument of your own. Thanks for solidifying my scumread on you.

In post 201, reinoe wrote:Hmm...your reads tend to be pretty good.

VOTE: Konowa

reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 96, reinoe wrote:

Hey cooldog, farside, and red coyote, how many scum in here...

[
konowa<-----
, sleepykrew, cyberbob]

Selkie
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I don't see an argument. I see a list of names.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 273, RedCoyote wrote:I don't see an argument. I see a list of names.

I'll break it down for you if you insist...

Post 96 means that I had my own independent reasons for scum reading Konowa. Long before farside explained why she was voting. And if you were reading the game (and I'm starting to suspect maybe you're not), you'd know that I don't always explain everything right away. Of course no matter what reason I gave I suspect you'd conjour a reason to criticize it. You're quite the contrarian.

Selkie

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”