CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

guys, we need to decide on a wagon. Part of the reason this game is stalling is that we have yet to build up a strong wagon. Let's get this shit together before we are too rushed into a lynch by the deadline.
after a wank.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 506, Thor665 wrote:You are, sadly, quite alive and in my universe.

I had to pause and enjoy a good laugh at this one. Thank you.

In post 507, Anatole Kuragin wrote:you guys are all going to have egg on your face if the scum is messiah, baezu, and marcrell and none of pants, thor, and majiffy

You could always vote Messiah with me. Marcrell is a shit wagon with shit reasons.

In post 511, CooLDoG wrote:Jiffy, if this is not evidence of players purposefully creating their own meta, I don't know what is.

I never said
some
players don't do it. I was refuting your argument that
all
players do.

In post 525, CooLDoG wrote:guys, we need to decide on a wagon. Part of the reason this game is stalling is that we have yet to build up a strong wagon. Let's get this shit together before we are too rushed into a lynch by the deadline.

Try a Messiah. No one is interacting with him and he's perfectly fine flying by night.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Shiryu
Shiryu
Goon
Shiryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Shiryu »

In post 514, Why not wrote:I think that DrPants is probably just messy town and will now return to the Baezu wagon I started.
vote Baezu

See, this is mainly the reason I had originally thought Pants may end up flipping town, despite his terribad defense. The back and forth he and Thor have had throuought the game makes me think at least one of the two may be town, if not both of them. I suppose they could both be scum, trying to put distance between them, but that'd be a hell of a well orchestrated play if it's the case.

On the other hand, based on their latest posts, I could definitely see Marcrell and Baezu being scum buddies. I'd be perfectly fine changing my vote to either of them if that's the wagon we decide on. Or we could also go for Messiah. Haven't changed my mind about him.

Why Not and Pasch, perhaps you could refresh us on why your vote still stands on Baezu?

Anatole, viking cat and farside, same for you and your vote on Marcrell?
I am the eggman, woo!
They are the eggmen, woo!
I am the walrus, goo goo g' joob!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay cooldog I read thor, he had tunneled on pants, however he also has attacked majiffy multiple times in the game as a clear suspect. I'm not sure exactly why pants defense was still a scum read after the pants explanation or the need to hold onto it.

Thor: I saw mention of jiffy and pants scum read did I miss anyone else as a scum read from you?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay so I finished all but jiffy.

My scum reads look like this:

Marcell, messiah and jiffy (so far as I recall this won't change and from what I read from others I'm not off my rocker)

Null on shir and baezu.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 527, Shiryu wrote:
In post 514, Why not wrote:I think that DrPants is probably just messy town and will now return to the Baezu wagon I started.
vote Baezu

See, this is mainly the reason I had originally thought Pants may end up flipping town, despite his terribad defense. The back and forth he and Thor have had throuought the game makes me think at least one of the two may be town, if not both of them. I suppose they could both be scum, trying to put distance between them, but that'd be a hell of a well orchestrated play if it's the case.

On the other hand, based on their latest posts, I could definitely see Marcrell and Baezu being scum buddies. I'd be perfectly fine changing my vote to either of them if that's the wagon we decide on. Or we could also go for Messiah. Haven't changed my mind about him.

Why Not and Pasch, perhaps you could refresh us on why your vote still stands on Baezu?

Why is Marcell a bad vote.
He literally done nothing this game. Has come in with a weak scum read on baezu.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

No offense to baezu but even the worst scum player could make baezu look scummy.
She's only null because despite her bad play in the game I refer to with her, she pushed hard. The defeatist attitude is a bit of a shock to me.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 529, farside22 wrote:
Marcell, messiah and jiffy (so far as I recall this won't change and from what I read from others I'm not off my rocker)

You should help me bus my buddy Messiah.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 524, Marcrell wrote:
In post 509, Baezu wrote:Messiah- unfortunately for me, only my town games are scummy. I haven't been scum much but I've won most of my scum games and been lynched d1 in most of my town games. In my scum games no one thinks I'm scummy. I don't act scummy, I'm not accused of being scummy and I usually can coast to a win. So if you feel I'm being scummy this game you can be sure it's because I'm town. If I were scum right now, I'd be drawing way less attention to myself and being way more subversive

This post really throws up some red flags. It basically frees you from all scummy behavior. VOTE: Baezu Maybe it's true, but the addition of how he only looks town when he's scum seals it.
Also inclined to say Pants is probably scum, considering I like what Thor has been saying and town read him, but not enough to drop off of this for now.

This pretty much clinches it for me

VOTE: marcrell
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 532, Majiffy wrote:

Sure like thor is scum and I'm scum and hey look it's omgus time.

It's times like this I wish I could refer to ongoing games.
Shiryu
Shiryu
Goon
Shiryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by Shiryu »

In post 530, farside22 wrote:
In post 527, Shiryu wrote:
vote Baezu

Why is Marcell a bad vote.
He literally done nothing this game. Has come in with a weak scum read on baezu.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I agree Marcrell would also be a fine vote. Feeling the same thing for Baezu, though. I was just asking for a refresher that might maybe persuade me to go for one or the other. Or, as Majiffy suggested, you could change your vote to Messiah?
I am the eggman, woo!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

There is not much refresher to Marcell since he's not posting.
Maybe ask jiffy why it's a shit wagon or if he for some reason is town read Marcell?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 509, Baezu wrote:Messiah- unfortunately for me, only my town games are scummy. I haven't been scum much but I've won most of my scum games and been lynched d1 in most of my town games. In my scum games no one thinks I'm scummy. I don't act scummy, I'm not accused of being scummy and I usually can coast to a win. So if you feel I'm being scummy this game you can be sure it's because I'm town. If I were scum right now, I'd be drawing way less attention to myself and being way more subversive

This post really throws up some red flags. It basically frees you from all scummy behavior. VOTE: Baezu Maybe it's true, but the addition of how he only looks town when he's scum seals it.
Also inclined to say Pants is probably scum, considering I like what Thor has been saying and town read him, but not enough to drop off of this for now.

Also if you read the ISO from Marcell would some point to where Marcell agreed with thor or said anything about thor or the case before this?
here it is
Marcrell
Marcrell
Goon
Marcrell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by Marcrell »

In post 533, Baezu wrote:

This pretty much clinches it for me

VOTE: marcrell

Ah the magic of OMGUS.
In post 537, farside22 wrote:

Also if you read the ISO from Marcell would some point to where Marcell agreed with thor or said anything about thor or the case before this?
here it is

So I didn't mention him before. Mentioning him now is scummy? Are players limited to their first couple of reactions in a game, and they have to stand with them forever?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:27 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 534, farside22 wrote:
In post 532, Majiffy wrote:

Sure like thor is scum and I'm scum and hey look it's omgus time.

It's times like this I wish I could refer to ongoing games.

I'm not scumreading Thor.

Why are you unwilling to vote your stated scumreads?

||
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Belisarius »

Vote Count 04/10/1917.10Messiah Complex: (2) Majiffy, Shiryu
Majiffy: (2) Messiah Complex, Thor665
Thor665: (2) Dr Pants, CooLDoG
Marcrell: (4) Anatole Kuragin, viking cat, farside22, Baezu
Baezu: (3) Paschendale, Why not, Marcrell

Not Voting:

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2014-08-06 12:45:00)

Mod Notes:
None
Shiryu
Shiryu
Goon
Shiryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Shiryu »

Ah, screw it. Something needs to change.

UNVOTE: Messiah Complex
VOTE: Marcrell

By no means, does this mean I think Baezu is less scummy than Marcrell, and I'll still gladly change my vote to her (or back to Messiah) based on how this goes down.

So noting that farside, you believe Marcrell to be a good vote, and don't think Baezu will be scum, and while also considering Majiffy to be scummy.

Majiffy, on your end, you believe Marcrell to be a bad wagon, and consider farside to be scummy. Going over your ISO, I'm also noticing you have yet to give any opinion on Baezu. Thoughts on her?

As for me, again, at this point I'm equally considering going for Baezu, Marcrell or Messiah. I've got null reads from both Majiffy and farside.
I am the eggman, woo!
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Messiah Complex
: (2)
Majiffy, Shiryu

Majiffy
Messiah Complex
Thor665

Thor665
Dr Pants
CooLDoG

Marcrell
: (4)
Anatole Kuragin
viking cat
farside22
Baezu

Baezu
: (3)
Paschendale
Why not
Marcrell

You can thank me later.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Shiryu stahp

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Also there's really no excuse to have me at null at this point. I've interacted directly with at least 75% of the playerlist in ways that should strongly generate opinions.

||
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 528, farside22 wrote:Thor: I saw mention of jiffy and pants scum read did I miss anyone else as a scum read from you?

I have a vast number of people I wouldn't care if they were lynched. But those are, by a substantial margin, my scum reads.
I see the cases on Messiah, Marcell, and Baezu - I'm not going to argue against any of them, and would be content to vote any to avoid a no lynch, but I would much prefer a Majiffy or Pants lynch. I'd honestly even be willing to lynch CoolDog, though I actually wager he'd flip town, I just think it would still benefit the town in a theoretical sense :lol:

In post 537, farside22 wrote:Also if you read the ISO from Marcell would some point to where Marcell agreed with thor or said anything about thor or the case before this?
here it is

He did mention me once before because I remember him basically agreeing with me about the question thing from Pants - but that's all I remember. Though I will admit when people town read me I usually forget about it unless I'm actually being wagoned.
Shiryu
Shiryu
Goon
Shiryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by Shiryu »

Well maybe null town, I suppose. I basically mean I've got no reason to vote for you, at all, since I'm not getting any scummy vibes from you, but that still doesn't mean you can't potentially be scum. Same would go for why not, Anatole, Cooldog and farside (maybe I should just stop using the term null?). I'll give you that argument you got into with farside a while back. Same as with the Pants/Thor thing, to me that would make it fairly certain for me that at least one of you is town.

So everyone marked in red would be your scum reads?
I am the eggman, woo!
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Yes.

Anatole is thrown into the scumreads because the ISO left me feeling incredibly null and that's problematic 22 pages in with plenty of content to work with.

||
Why not
Why not
Goon
Why not
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by Why not »

unvote

is it really that unbelievable that someone thinks they look scummy as town, though?
especially when there are people who sort of agree with them?

this is very poor, but doesn't seem as accidental as drpants's style of poor
Why not
Why not
Goon
Why not
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Why not »

In post 525, CooLDoG wrote:guys, we need to decide on a wagon. Part of the reason this game is stalling is that we have yet to build up a strong wagon. Let's get this shit together before we are too rushed into a lynch by the deadline.

I don't feel like the day is very stalled at all.
Besides, what you're basically saying is that we should rush into a lynch now rather than later.
In both cases, because of an impending deadline. :/

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”