farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:12 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2647, Oversoul wrote:
In post 2644, Antihero wrote:hey reck, sorry i didn't pm you but i left this in the thread.

In post 2535, Antihero wrote:sorry about the inactivity. been a little busy lately.
i will be v/la until tuesday.

i need to catch up on this game but it might not be until later today or tomorrow.

Yeah this doesn't cut it.
After doing research of Anti's activity, he avoided this game yesterday.

Yeah I saw that too. Very much suspect.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:24 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 2626, farside22 wrote:Shin: you said this to hoopla.

In post 2344, Shinobi wrote:The issue is that you haven't given me a chance to deduce your alignment, sans hammer. You're intentionally dodging the questions I ask and then turning around and going "NONONONONO LOL." Following that up with saying "he isn't doing anything" is complete bullshit. All that does is make me think you're intentionally being difficult to figure out. You've twisted almost everything that I've tried to accomplish thus far, and your push is incredibly opportunistic. I've already got people breathing down my neck for "not doing anything," so posting a giant post about how I'm not doing anything isn't really some kind of super awesome analysis.

Even though I hammered the Agar wagon (which, I admit, was a rather poorly thought out move, fueled in part by my own frustration with yet another player refusing to play), there's nothing stopping you from engaging with me today and trying to figure things out. You have thus far refused to do so.

The sad thing is that I actually kind of agree with most of your reads, aside from MS being supertown and antihero being superscum.

Now please answer my questions.

P-Edit: I want to know if you can choose the players that you're redistributing. My issue was that you basically had full control over who went where, and we simply had no way of dictating how you used that power. I felt like having a reads list or somesuch posted would give us the ability to go for that "masonary" we were supposed to be shooting for early game, but as far as we know, you could have just put moles into every single neighborhood.

I feel like there's something you left out of the discussion of your role, and it's bugging me. Do you get the option of who you redistribute and where, or is that RNG'd by the host?

Before this you stated this as your scum reads

TLDR: Farside is towny, Antihero is town as balls, Hoopla is scummy, MS is null, chamber is scummy. Agar is scummy and useless. ZZZX is towny. Desperado and ZZZX are making good points imo, and are probably townie because of it.

The only person on this list from hoop you agreed with was chamber.
Please explain.

I don't see what I have to explain here. Elaborate?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:27 am

Post by farside22 »

You stated agreeing with hoop's list but the only person listed as a scum read you noted was chamber.
Why did you agree with hoop's scum list?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:40 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 2652, farside22 wrote:You stated agreeing with hoop's list but the only person listed as a scum read you noted was chamber.
Why did you agree with hoop's scum list?

Technically I don't.

It's really hard for me to explain, but the bottom line is I thought that her thoughts on MS and SpyreX were really fleshed out and made it hard to hate the post at the time, despite me disagreeing with those reads. In hindsight, it seems kinda silly that I didn't point out that she was essentially scumreading like half the game left for no reason.

I actually planned on pointing that out at one point, but I got hit with the lazy virus, so idk.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:48 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Official Vote Count

Shinobi
(4): Desperado, SpyreX, Antihero, Oversoul
Hoopla
(4): Marquis, Shinobi, farside22, Metal Sonic
Desperado
(1): chamber
chamber
(1): Hoopla

Not Voting
(0):

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
---
TWO DAYS until deadline!!

green shirt thursdays
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:07 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 2601, Hoopla wrote:
In post 2594, farside22 wrote:Still waiting to understand why you aren't pushing on oversoul

I think chamber/Shinobi are better options. I kinda think Oversoul's claim seems town. A useless role like that is more likely to be given to a townie, I think.

This is probably the most contrived read I've seen thus far. It's completely rooted in the fact that you think Oversoul has a nonsense role rather than trying to go through the method of his posting and deciding what kind of agenda he's pushing. I've already pointed out what I hated about some other Spyrex's 100% based in fact reads and how you can never be called out for it, and here's another one that I have a problem with.

The difference is that this post actually has a mafia mindset behind it. Oversoul's last couple of posts have been hardline against my slot, so I'm thinking that Hoopla only gave him a townread because OS is doing exactly what she wants him to do. Farside already brought up Hoopla's reads list, and her stance on OS hasn't really changed much at all, despite his last couple of posts.

From post #2342:

[red]
Scum
[/red]
Shinobi
chamber, Antihero
Oversoul, farside (had farside townier than this last night, but am starting to rethink this read in the last 24 hours)
SpyreX

From post #2606:

Cedar

Oversoul
[blue]SpyreX[/blue]
[green]vezok[/green]
[green]ZZZX[/green]

Farside kind of pointed this out already, but I don't think anyone realizes that her non-reads on MS and OS have been left so open to interpretation that she can basically change them whenever she feels like. Despite having Oversoul as a scumread, having him as town for something so utterly asinine (such as a not-role that essentially winds up useless) makes it easy to vote with him for the time being while he's doing what she wants him to do.

She never has to address his posts or how he's acting, so long as she comes up with some bullshit reason to townread someone.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:08 am

Post by Shinobi »

Uhm, I messed up the colors in those quotes I think.

Does anyone know how to make them happen?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:14 am

Post by Oversoul »

That is actually really weird.
VOTE: Hoopla

TY for that, I was lazy. :lol:

Hoopla has to depart. Too much ??? surrounding her play. She will never be trusted, I fear.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:39 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2628, chamber wrote:Desperado comes out of hiding for this?

"comes out of hiding"

i was v/la, derp. and i still posted things.

you made a comment about the wagons not making sense given what people had said or you're going crazy (aka you're wrong) and you're wrong, so i said you're going crazy
;)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Shin: pretty much hit what my issue with hoop is.
I feel like when I cornered her about scum in each neighborhood post it changed based on reads of players, but the she brings oversoul as scum like hey look people in each neighborhood I'm scum reading to going back on the town read on oversoul from day 1
No offense but why would oversoul claim lean town, if scum are given fake claims isn't a fake claim possible?
None of that comes from what I expect as town mindset.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:42 am

Post by Desperado »

i'm not voting hoopla today
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:44 am

Post by Desperado »

like at any point in the previous three days i would have absolutely helped string her up but not today
;)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:03 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2661, Desperado wrote:like at any point in the previous three days i would have absolutely helped string her up but not today

Why?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:17 am

Post by Desperado »

her posts in the neighborhood overnight and her play today are town and there's literally only one situation where she's scum and it gets less likely as time goes on.
;)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2663, Desperado wrote:her posts in the neighborhood overnight and her play today are town and there's literally only one situation where she's scum and it gets less likely as time goes on.

Bitch comment

Spoiler:
I so love vague.
No really it explains things so clearly.
Sigh

Non bitch remark

Spoiler:
can you explain what she said in the chat thread or today that comes off as town?

Pick one of your choice.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:28 am

Post by Desperado »

hoopla's overall approach to scumhunting and continued insistence on how right she is and will continue to be started out as scummy but has rounded all the way back to town as shit
;)
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by Hoopla »

sorry everyone, i've come down with a horrible fever in the last couple of days which is killing my ability to play this game. but i will try and make some posts today
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 2611, farside22 wrote:Hoopla: it dawned on me you listed oversoul as scum recently and since changed that read do to day 1 read and claim. Both of those things happened in the game earlier. Please explain the earlier scum read on oversoul.

i'm not sure, i remember being back and forth on oversoul throughout the game, but he was never really a priority compared to other players in the game.

i wouldn't be surprised if he's scum from a PoE perspective, but my gut instinct about his claim is its town. why do you care about my oversoul read so much? he isn't a lynch candidate today.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by Hoopla »

well, it looks like it is two days until deadline. i'm not getting chamber lynched, so i guess i should compromise in the interest of giving myself a chance to survive.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Shinobi
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:29 pm

Post by Hoopla »

if anyone has questions for me, let me know.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by Marquis »

can we just hammer hoopla
link in bio
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

VOTE: hoopla

Job done
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Hoopla »

That isn't a hammer and I'm not going to pretend it was.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

Someone needs to tell hoopla I explained myself and where I saw the scum read and my reason for finding it odd.'she apparently isn't reading.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 2673, farside22 wrote:Someone needs to tell hoopla I explained myself and where I saw the scum read and my reason for finding it odd.'she apparently isn't reading.

She obviously is reading that's why she knew it wasn't a hammer

I had to scroll up to check vc to remember I want voting shinibi
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”