Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3750 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:04 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

No it hasn't been confirmed
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3751 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Oversoul »

Ascetic + Ninja?
Weird.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3752 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3738, Young and Beautiful wrote:Ummm.... Ascetics are always scum-roles.

:/

- b -

Nope. Bad dichotomy. It also supposes that I would be idiot scum and that astetics are scum. No.

You meanwhile are claiming roleblocked presumably with no evidence of such.

A friendly neighbor is decent for scum bc they can claim blocked forever.

We can pretty much be nked at will as no doctor or anythingcan heal us.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3753 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:25 am

Post by Oversoul »

I was really ready to commit to a Mastin scum read for her cheeky as fuck comment about being "anti-scum" instead of town. Combine that with an AP night kill and I am very suspicious. Will see how my read develops over time with her hydra.

In post 286, Lord Mhork wrote:This is the overdefensive post I was referring to. It feels off to me with the level of explanation. But then, I don't know mafia xof. We will see what else she brings when she is feeling better.

Agreed.

Early game, Mhork looks very good. I will say good as well mal for my reads to avoid those accursed letters. ._.

In post 358, Egg wrote:Vote shos because it's more productive than voting xofelf or Nero or Always

That explanation was entirely overblown. Why did you say this, Egg?

In post 367, Kagami wrote:
In post 366, shos wrote:alright welel I'll get this later

ok, so I have a new theory about shos, but it still means we should run him up.

I wanted to play with you, Kagami. You seem analytical. I like that. :]

In post 368, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:
In post 367, Kagami wrote:
In post 366, shos wrote:alright welel I'll get this later

ok, so I have a new theory about shos, but it still means we should run him up.

me

:cry:

It is a shame you may be scum for virtue of your role.

:cry:

In post 380, Iecerint wrote:Dan is town unless Katsuki is scum.

Dan probably very likely town after this. The gays have a way to read each other not known to others.

In post 391, T S O wrote:Rhaego what the fuck are you doing?

In post 392, Iecerint wrote:Scumhunting. :cop:

This was hilarious to me.

In post 438, Nero Cain wrote:AHHHHH! I see you rolled scum afterall. I've talked about 80% of these reads so telling the town that my list is arbitrary looks like nothing more than discrediting.

I think NC is probably town for this post. He does similar things with me all the time. It is infuriating actually.

In post 511, Egg wrote:Not discrediting. Just maybe second guessing a little.

I cannot determine if this is smooth scum talking or Egg is just bashful town.

In post 571, geists wrote:And yet you've advanced a reason for copping Mastin that should apply to any game at any time. You make the request only after a fairly significant replace-in and because of the reaction to the replacement. I say again, explain plz.

Geists is most likely good. Read supported through

In post 584, Young and Beautiful wrote:I'm not fishing for a PR claim, nor am I trying to get them to respond to me. Whatever any hypothetical PR wishes to do with their night action is entirely their responsibility.

At the very most, I can give them incentive... with a smooch :*

I don't want to get involved in mafia discussion. Mastin, however, may gladly accommodate you. She can discuss mafia theory with you as a player; regardless if she is town or scum :)

I'm only interested in finding scum.

- b -

I've played with this head before...
I can't make out who you are.

In post 593, Rhaego wrote:
Do my questions bother you?

Why?

VOTE: Lord Mhork

Don't think Rhaego would do this to a buddy. More points for Lord Mhork being town.

Shos has my permission to die.

In post 617, Always wrote:royally ticked off

Why?

In post 632, Young and Beautiful wrote:That was my other head, but I actually agree with them on some accounts. It's ridiculous to say that we're scum because they suggested to a hypothetical Cop who to target at night. I don't get why people are screaming about it at all!

- y -

Faraday?

In post 654, Abomination wrote:I blasted you because you arbitary picked 10 players and said "we should lynch them". It's fake as hell. You put a player on it who hadn't posted and then when that was pointed out went "Oh shit, I better come up with a reason". Your reads are FAKE. Everyone, Nero has FAKE reads. When he tries to point out I'm scum for blasting him for scumreading Shos, before his fake readslist in #423, he makes exactly one comment about Shos. Specifically he says "Which scumteam are you on Shos?". And never talks about him again. There is NO PROGRESSION to his reads. His ISO doesn't contain ONE SINGLE REASON why he thinks Shos is scum. If you search for "Shos" in his ISO, it comes up 14 times. Most of those times are within a quote and his fake reads list. Not one instance of "Shos is scum because of X". He's fake. Do it for Kasuki. Same thing. No mention of why Kasuki is in his reads list. Nor Sakura (who is a PL lol). Nor Majiffy. It's funny, the only playerslot Nero has given reasons for anyone, is mine, because I called him out on his bullshit. Nero is fake. Nero is scum.

Nero votes please. He's caught scum, and he's flailing.

Sad as it is, this slot is most likely good.

hmm. Dislike Squirrel girl. I have thoughts that she is mal.

In post 790, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 782, AngryIcerink wrote:ActionDan claimed his role PM implied the game was multiscum. Mhork subsequently argued that this made ActionDan scum. Then Bulba said at least one of them was scum.

-Iec

Thanks.

You guys seem pretty town, also thanks for signing your posts.

I dislike this.

In post 802, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 545, beastcharizard wrote:I just ignored you since yor posts are nothing but votes asking if the person is scum.

VOTE: rhaego

Are you scum?

In post 801, beastcharizard wrote:Can we get some more votes on rhaego please?
They are super scummy.

This is your two latest posts, what happened between them?

Redeemed slightly.

Good.

In post 856, Squirrel Girl wrote:
Unvote: Nero Cain
Vote: Shos

Still good with Rhaego vote.
Mild town on Majiffy.
I think I just want to force an L-1 at this stage, the game feels very slow. Let's throw a lynch party to liven things up!

This post is worth the sacrilegious letters.

It gives me the heebie jeebies.

In post 897, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 896, T S O wrote:bad vote

how so? Who should we be voting for today and why?

NC good read withers. :(

In post 949, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:In any case, shos play really reminds me of myself in xenosaga. I don't understand what inuyasha could possibly have to do with the undead, other than kikyo, though. Kikyo SK?

HUH
With your role? :?

In post 1077, beastcharizard wrote:I have like no flavor info in my role PM. I have my role name and what my role does. I am specified as human though.

I think I have been anti-town thus far by not claiming. I have been debating claiming or not for a while and I decided I probably should claim.

I am town human unpoisonable townie. I can do flavor too if you would like but that doesn't actually matter. This means that there is a way to poison in this game. This might be the way to kill in this game which would be the weird mechanic.

This is all the info I know.

The reason I think me not claiming is anti-town is because I was with holding information that the town could potentially find useful. How it could be useful I don't know right now but it probably will be later.

This post perplexes me. I had mal read for Charizard. He is possibly good because of this post.

In post 1102, Lord Mhork wrote:All wagons are stalled because half the 28 player base is lurkaderping.

Easy lynch is antitown. People can just drop votes on easy wagons like xof and coast on it. Who on the wagon is pushing xof other than you?

I'm defending xof because she's not here and I like her. Plus piling impatient pressure isn't going to do anything really productive with her.

Also btw is hilarious that abomination was gonna be a policy lynch because dissonance and clogging the thread. They have really done neither of these things. I think they might be the least dissonant hydra here. If there's still a wagon on them, why?

Confident that Lord Mhork is good.

In post 1112, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 938, shos wrote:And re: other scumteam: someone said that one scumteam is Naraku & assistants or something. So the othrt is undead.

I think this post is incriminating for Shos. How would he know that they would be specifically called undead?

In post 1133, Lord Mhork wrote:Or, and here's an idea, what if scum could be composed of demons and undead and regular Joe Schmoes? That's called good game design. It helps games from being broken by dumbass flavor gaming. If we have flavor cops to detect for undead or demonness, you can bet your ass any halfway decent designer with any semblance if a brain will make some demon/undead town and some not.

Truth.

Kikyo is mentioned a lot in my role PM.

Perhaps Always is good. Hmm. Must speculate more.

In post 1158, Always wrote:Scumbag I may be playstyle-wise, alignment-wise I am most certainly town. You're scumreading the person, not the player.

You should try changing that if so many people have issues with it. :\

In post 1203, Squirrel Girl wrote:I would rather you forget that I'm a double voter and address the issue if you think it's actually scummy. Maybe I am just a really powerful scum role lol-ing it up in your face.

This felt good.
I had thoughts SG was mal for her Rhaego vote.

In post 1206, Majiffy wrote:VOTE: shos

Dumb fucks.

Majiffy was good for his early claim. He has done nothing at all since, though. :|

In post 1240, Always wrote:but Clyton/neil? 100% town. Don't pursue further, pleaseandthankyou.

Are you happy softing masons?

Up to page 50.
zzz. More later.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3754 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:26 am

Post by Oversoul »

TSO good.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3755 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:30 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3750, Lord Mhork wrote:No it hasn't been confirmed

Why not?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3756 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:33 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3752, Titus wrote:
In post 3738, Young and Beautiful wrote:Ummm.... Ascetics are always scum-roles.

:/

- b -

Nope. Bad dichotomy. It also supposes that I would be idiot scum and that astetics are scum. No.

You meanwhile are claiming roleblocked presumably with no evidence of such.

A friendly neighbor is decent for scum bc they can claim blocked forever.

We can pretty much be nked at will as no doctor or anythingcan heal us.

Mine
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3757 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:35 am

Post by ActionDan »

it failed somehow apparently
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3758 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:39 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3757, ActionDan wrote:it failed somehow apparently

Who did they send it too?

I ask because I've got the 177 Y&B posts open in another tab and I'm not finding the "Well I sent it to Player X" post that then complains about that player not confirming.

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3759 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:41 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Blocked/rolestopped and at least of of Geists/Y &B is scum are the only options PV.

We are ascetic. No one has cced xoelf so geists could not have commuted.

That leaves blocked, Y and B scum, Geists scum, or both scum long con (remote).
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3760 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Of interest will be the Lemin wagon build OVER the shos wagon.

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3761 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:56 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3091, Young and Beautiful wrote:I picked Always for the Friendly Neighbor confirmation.

lol..I already even quoted it.

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3762 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Can one of Alwats/Geists change their AV?
That is the second time I have fucked that up.

~Titus obviously.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3763 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:05 am

Post by shos »

ascetic scum? isn't that like, super, uber, extra overpowered?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3764 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:07 am

Post by shos »

In post 3759, Birds of Prey wrote:Blocked/rolestopped and at least of of Geists/Y &B is scum are the only options PV.

In post 3760, Birds of Prey wrote:Of interest will be the Lemin wagon build OVER the shos wagon.

~P

both posts, I agree.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3765 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:14 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3759, Birds of Prey wrote:Blocked/rolestopped and at least of of Geists/Y &B is scum are the only options PV.

Now you made me do an Always Iso.

And I see and . So I think, where does this come from? .

Spoiler: Neil posts pre-1240
In post 62, Clyton wrote:
In post 60, Venmar wrote:I really am serious with wanting to lynch Abomination though :/

What's your reason? You haven't explained anything behind your vote towards them.

In post 70, Clyton wrote:I personally do not mind keeping Abomination unless there's a legitimate reason to suspect him of being scum. I don't mind reading all of them in that slot.

In post 311, Clyton wrote:I'll catch up tomorrow (at the very least, Monday afternoon) and post my thoughts in my next post in this game. Apologies.

In post 1172, neil1113 wrote:
In post 1171, Nero Cain wrote:Would if I could.

Is that... Jesus?

By the way, hello everyone. I won't be voting Shrooms very much this game unless something serious happens. I still have nightmares about my tunnel from a previous game... *shivers*.

I've got a lot to catch up on, but just out of curiosity, is there anything specifically related to this game that I should know about on my journey through this endless amount of text? Like persay a fake claim that's already been exposed so I don't go hopping around for joy when I see a claim I think is fake in my early reads? Or perhaps anything concerning the game mechanic? Have we figured out if Demons and Undead are specifically aligned divisions between town and scum, or are they blended? What about the commonality in the characters, is the evil characters in the show seemingly evil in this game and good characters good, so on and so forth or are there bad characters that are good? My lack of knowledge in the show might be kicking me in the butt here... forgive me.

Are they the same type of Masons as Lemin was? Because if so, we can lynch them both for great profit.

But back to the Young claim-

But first, another awesome Lemin townread with absolutely no Lemin mention in the previous 80 posts
In post 1934, Always wrote:Leminiscate wagon, though...not exactly liking the names there. Like, at all.

OK, really, back to Young-

In post 3106, Always wrote:
In post 3105, Egg wrote:Always, is Y+B confirmed to you?

We didn't get anything but were double checking with the mod

In post 3141, Always wrote:Okay so I think either y&b were either rb'd or we were jailed of some type.

Rather give Y&B another day to target someone as their claim is confirmable

In post 3154, Always wrote:What I'm saying is I didn't get a message from Y&B.
Which implies to me one of those two things. I could think of reasons why we would get protection and I could see why a scum Rb'r would block Y&B. so both are possible imo

OK, the issue I have with this is there were like at least 2 (3 maybe?) other
claimed
PRs (hexmage, shos), so why would I be expected to think a scum roleblocker would spend there time blocking a friendly neighborer claim? I think Xelf shoots lasers out her ass. I think I'd want to block that a way lot more?

If this has already been hashed out, you may call me names for not reading and link me to it, but I need help to understand this.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3766 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

:up:
Me
~P
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3767 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Oversoul »

What did Xo claim?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3768 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:17 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3763, shos wrote:ascetic scum? isn't that like, super, uber, extra overpowered?

Only if you try to cop, follow, gunsmith, jailkeep, or doc. It would only be a almost-GF half-ninja half-strongman.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3769 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:18 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3767, Oversoul wrote:What did Xo claim?

Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3770 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

What about always being jailed? They were a pretty strong townread.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3771 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:55 am

Post by shos »

In post 3768, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 3763, shos wrote:ascetic scum? isn't that like, super, uber, extra overpowered?

Only if you try to cop, follow, gunsmith, jailkeep, or doc. It would only be a almost-GF half-ninja half-strongman.
...are you serious? this is a free nightkiller who cannot be found. the only way it could be dealt with is lynch and vig.

In post 3770, Birds of Prey wrote:What about always being jailed? They were a pretty strong townread.
that is the only option, actually. If you didn't bring this up I'd vote friendly neighbour.

In post 3765, Birds of Prey wrote:OK, the issue I have with this is there were like at least 2 (3 maybe?) other
claimed
PRs (hexmage, shos), so why would I be expected to think a scum roleblocker would spend there time blocking a friendly neighborer claim? I think Xelf shoots lasers out her ass. I think I'd want to block that a way lot more?

this is true. super true.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3772 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:56 am

Post by shos »

what I'm saying is it is a full ninja full godfather.

Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3773 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:00 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

No Ascetic is swingy. It is not a gf as no cop would get a town result. Same for ninja. We can never be cleared or healed.
Moogle Dance Troupe
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3774 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Moogle Dance Troupe »

really busy, but very briefly, ascetic is a not terribly uncommon role, and more frequesntly scum than town. It's not OP, nor is it anything like GF ninja, because those roles essentially give false innocents to the player who investigates them. Ascetic returns a failure, which is not only not an "innocent," but is also fairly suspicious.

That said, I like BoP's posting today (though was very suspicious yesterday).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”