Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:04 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1196, Aneninen wrote:And can you tell me how exactly could I have known without having read the thread whether it had contained anything that I should catch up with?
Sorry to say, your vote s-cks hard.

I think I must repeat this part of a previous post of mine:

With your eager to post something attitude, you saw your name mentioned (skimming isn't hard when going for no-content I'll be here later posts) and assumed it was something bad for your alignment having lost one of your buddies already day 1

I have read your post, laughed at your mislink and whatever, it does not matter, the whole sheboygan points to you wanting a fake town read thrust upon you. That fact it still continues is the same thing.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:30 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

I can see Annnnn scum after the eagerness to hammer in 1186. One of him or Konowa is dcum. I'd still rather start with a Konowa lynch because I feel like the role arguments against him are strongest.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:24 am

Post by startfromtheheart »

In post 1194, Konowa wrote:It's just getting frustrating at this point, because you have EPM saying "miller without cop is near bastard modding".
In post 977, Konowa wrote:Scum must be underpowered and miller, me, was added for negative utility, balance. I'm pretty bad at setup stuff so I don't know.

A mini normal game can still have one non-normal role, I'm pretty sure. Lastly, you do not know if a cop exists!!! More WIFOM-tastic than my setup speculation, wow omg like wow. =O

In post 1194, Konowa wrote:Perhaps I am too far along the confbias train.

Yes you are.

In post 1195, Cheery Dog wrote:I'm not even sure there was anything currently being questioned for you to catch up with.
Over the top activity in wanting town read.

This is actually true. It does seem like Anen just throws posts down to appear to be very active.

In post 1164, chaoslord54 wrote:He has ignored the question I asked about his reads post, I also noticed that he said that the biggest "scum" reads of his are the people who are going after Konowa and does not have a really good case on why he things we are scum or why Konowa seems closer to town to him. Just comes off weird to me. Going to keep my vote though still on Konowa for now because out of everyone I still feel like Konowa is the biggest scum read I have.

Yeah, you've mentioned that multiple times. I just read your spoiled case that was really messy. Basically, your case is:

(1) Konowa instead of interacting with you voted you right out of the gate.
(2) Konowa didn't want you to claim your results just yet.
(3) Konowa misrepresented your post(s)
(4) Konowa has weird wording about how he/she must exist as a miller.

What am I missing? Why is that scum and your strongest scumread?

In post 1180, Konowa wrote:Don't let chaos breeze through on his claim. His play has been scum since D1.
I had written Boonskiies off as noob town, but Cheery's has been off.
Anen's play lately is starting to come off as scummier. The paranoia "Why isn't Konowa dead?" talk just looks like he is trying to setup a mislynch for later.
Anti is likely town due to D1 voting.
Bert/EPM/Guy are town.

"Just look at those people and let me go" is the feel of this post. I'm not sure why I'm commenting on this
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:31 am

In post 1195, Cheery Dog wrote:I'm still happy with a Guyett lynch, I'm not really seeing any epm stuff though.

I can't tell if it's just me being really really really paranoid about Guyett.

Like, I put him in my townreads (with a super shiny toy tinfoil asterisk). But, it's like he's purposely using way more aggressive/stronger language (not profane of course) to be more convincing, and usually I don't feel he does that as much as town.

There's usually a different kind of friendly-mode seriousness in his posts and I don't see that here.

I also feel like we'd be in the completely identical situation we are now without him. He hasn't given us a few alternatives for lynch today. Yesterday he seemed fine with FakeGod, not a bunch of follow-up, same with his late vote on Konowa today.

I don't know how much of this is tinfoil though.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:50 am

Post by Aneninen »

CheeryDog wrote:
With your eager to post something attitude, you saw your name mentioned (skimming isn't hard when going for no-content I'll be here later posts) and assumed it was something bad for your alignment having lost one of your buddies already day 1

Read back the thread, please! I told in that I had been working since my former post. This means: I'll read your posts and respond soon. So, When I posted 1181 I hadn't read the new posts at all. How could I have known the contents of them at all?

Do you really think that I'm Chevre's buddy? I put him on L–1 in . How would that have made sense if I were scum?

EvilPacMan wrote:
I can see Annnnn scum after the eagerness to hammer in 1186.

Intent to hammer =/= to hammer. Also, why is it a surprise if I intend to hammer someone who may be a scum according to my reads? (I wrote about that plenty of times before).

Bert wrote:
It does seem like Anen just throws posts down to appear to be very active.

Or it's also possible that I simply don't have time for producing detailed posts.
Sometimes I can be very active because I have time sometimes I have very little time. Thatswhy I asked a couple of questions and brought up some topics to discuss about. I thought that as I had time I could catch up with your answers so as to figure out something useful out of them. Now it seems that it hasn't been working.

What now?

(If some of you're interested in another long read-post of mine, you can have one later, as soon as I have time for it. Though, I must admit the exact time of this is yet unknown.)
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:16 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

if Konowa is a scum read, please vote him and then when he flips scum you will have nothing to worry about.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:13 pm

In post 1204, Aneninen wrote:
Do you really think that I'm Chevre's buddy? I put him on L–1 in . How would that have made sense if I were scum?

I've tried really hard to keep an open mind about you and have urged myself to look with a new perspective at your play, even though most everything you post trips alarms. But then you post reactions like this that scream absolute 100% scum.

:cry:

In post 1204, Aneninen wrote:Intent to hammer =/= to hammer. Also, why is it a surprise if I intend to hammer someone who may be a scum according to my reads?

Like EPM said, it's the eagerness in which you proceeded to claim intent that sets it apart from a plain "intent to hammer."
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:21 pm

In post 1201, evilpacman18 wrote:I can see Annnnn scum after the eagerness to hammer in 1186. One of him or Konowa is dcum. I'd still rather start with a Konowa lynch because I feel like the role arguments against him are strongest.

We could lynch Anen instead. That righteous indignation of "why would I as scum ever put Chevre at Lynch -1?" makes me want to vote him/her sooooooooooooooooooooooo badly. Like flip my total read bad.

In post 1187, Konowa wrote:Probably chaos and Anen, but that would mean that they both bussed Chevre late D1 so take that for what it is worth.

We can all vote Anen.

VOTE: Anen

Guys I really think EPM is town after reading through some bits today. Like, strongest townread of mine type townread, in the form of a modern-day phokdapolees-town. I may be just out of my mind but it starts from the heart, dudes.

Cheery's pretty town (outside tinfoil land), like he's not jumping on other people's ideas and instead noticing evidence and stuffs. However the one thing of concern is he could lead out and be more convincing, the type that gets people to actually pile onto his wagons...and maybe he defend his strong townreads as if they are off-limits more. This game needs a leader after the FG/DJ exits.
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 1191, startfromtheheart wrote:
In post 1153, BroodKingEXE wrote:don't like how you're voting for me over Chaos at this point though, given what you've suggested about Chaos it feels like he's confirmed scum to you. To me it feels like you're still sheeping wagons.

This is a really cheesy reason to revote me. Explain why a lynch on me would help the town, while a lynch on others wouldn't.

In post 1153, BroodKingEXE wrote:I think you've been slightly better than Misaka for most of the game, but I just don't like how your apathy has caused you to be so cautious/not willing to stick your neck out.

there are people who vote based on people's playstyle. that's what you're doing with your suspicions of me which apply to most players who have been lazy or haven't contributed much. Other than "sheeping wagons" - which is a broad term since any wagon that takes off must have enough sheepers... how are you voting me based on my intentions rather than my playstyle?

In post 1118, BroodKingEXE wrote:Your reads right now reflect thread sentiments, but offer no actually analysis of your own. I mean even if you are busy, you're gut should be pinging something when you read a post.

How did my reads reflect thread sentiments? Other than not carrying the weight I'm supposed to carry as a player in this game, I did not process and provide real reads.

In post 1115, BroodKingEXE wrote:As of now, I think the town plan should be lynch Bert, lynch Konowa if a cop doesn't claim tomorrow.

Having no cop claim tomorrow (why would a cop want to claim tomorrow?????!???) leads you to believe Konowa's scum? That's really dramatic, and having no cop while having a miller claim isn't as absolutely atrocious as you're framing it to be.

VOTE: Broodking

This is a really poor attempt to try to get me lynched. Way too half-hearted feeling, which is probably why not more people budged and moved their vote to me pre-claim. Also, there is no poignant frustration in your "attack" on me.

1) In 1120, you quite clearly pointed out that if Chaos is really a blue, you should've died or he should've been RB'ed. Not following up on such an assumption screams scum to me, because it suggests your claim is false.

2) You're feigning apathy to get by without providing reasoning for votes or active scumhunting. If you make a bad play, you can write it off as you're game is off as opposed to scummy play. By sticking close to thread sentiments, you don't raise too many alarms and keep your head off the chopping block.

3) Your follow of the game is dead on. Your posts suggest you are actively reading, yet you haven't provided any info or reasoning yourself. You've been doing the same thing you have wrongly accused myself of doing: posting fluff.

4) If you look at , you see my actual reasoning whether you agree or not. I personally have played a lot of games in which cops D4 claim, because at that point you have a lot of results that can help town. I tried to make the tone of 1112 more advisory than imperative. At this point, we know that scum have 1KP and maybe a RB depending on how you perceive the events of town. As of now we have 3 blue claims (if a cop claims), and a miller claim. Even in the worst case it takes scum two days to get rid of investigative roles. That's D6 and with results we can lynch both scum in that time with days to spare.
A message to all scum: Dead or alive, you're coming with me! But mostly dead :p
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

Lol, I see Bert had some cold water splashed in his face, and coffee running through his veins.
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

Gonna think this over a bit.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1204, Aneninen wrote:Read back the thread, please! I told in 1181 that I had been working since my former post. This means: I'll read your posts and respond soon. So, When I posted 1181 I hadn't read the new posts at all. How could I have known the contents of them at all?

Do you really think that I'm Chevre's buddy? I put him on L–1 in 587. How would that have made sense if I were scum?

Your response to me pointing attempting to point out the wrong post number combined with your need to point out that you were going to post content soon. Nobody actually cares if someone is missing for however long it was (from the post stamps, 12 hours), practically everyone needs to do stuff off the site for that length of time everyday.

YOu then came up with an unvote and told us more post(s) were coming.

I don't know, why did you decide to put Chevre to L-1?
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
chaoslord54
chaoslord54
Goon
chaoslord54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by chaoslord54 »

[quote]Yeah, you've mentioned that multiple times. I just read your spoiled case that was really messy. Basically, your case is:

(1) Konowa instead of interacting with you voted you right out of the gate.
(2) Konowa didn't want you to claim your results just yet.
(3) Konowa misrepresented your post(s)
(4) Konowa has weird wording about how he/she must exist as a miller.

What am I missing? Why is that scum and your strongest scumread?/quote]

yea this sums up most of it, and the biggest reason why I feel like he's scum is because I feel like he was aggressively pulling at straws and was attempting to manipulate people into thinking I'm scum which comes off scummy to me because it would lead to a mislynch. BUT now I'm starting to lean more towards Aneninen being scum because his posts as of late are starting to be a lot more scummy then Konowa's
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:04 am

Post by Aneninen »

So.
I hope I'll be able to finish this post before I have to start my long, long day.

Some things need to be pointed out.
I made long posts about (1) why you can consider me a town (2) my reads (3) the claims, in connection with the setup and the possible scum PRs. As for the reactions to these I can distinguish three types of attitudes.

(1) Pro-town attitude: agreeing with my thoughts or using them to make up new reads (not really happened) OR arguing with them and pointing out things which may be wrong, inconsistent or hard to be understood. All of these show an interest in scumhunting in my eyes. (Even if someone thinks my posts are weak, they should point out why so as to prevent other townies being misleaded by them, for example.)
(2) Null: ignoring my posts. I don't think I should explain that, no information = no tell.
(3) Anti-town: trying to find scumtells in my later posts AFTER ignoring my long posts. Thing is merely about fudging my original questions plus driving the thread away from my long posts, as if they contained nothing useful. (This is =/= with starting a dispute about my reads, see (1)!)
I consider anti-town the phenomenon which I call "regardless of". When someone advocates a scumread on me but it's unchanged
regardless of
my posts – and regardless of the content says "you're scum". (Eg. No content? You're scum. Posting that you're town? You're scum. Accusing another player? You're scum? No posts? You're scum.)

The things above has GREATLY affected my reads. (Updates on , answers for players included, see the other post too.)

Spoiler:
[quote="In post 1095, Aneninen"]So, my reads with marks.
1 – very town
2 – lean town
3 – null, unsorted, unable to read or inconclusive
4 – lean scum
5 – very scum

CheeryDog
(previously Boonskiies)
Towntells: Boon was the first name on the Chevre wagon. Cheery was away from the Misaka wagon. –
No matter what you think, this is still a towntell. A scum could easily join such a quickly-developing wagon without getting too much FoS.
In general, his posts are not essentially scummy.
Stumtells: General inactivity about scumhunting.
This has changed a bit since then.
You had a vote on BroodKing and admitted there is no real case against him. He was the one who started a case against me and ignoring my long posts, which is a typical (3): anti-town attitude. Also, so far the "regardless of" phenomenon is true as well.
Others: It's strange that you haven't even thought that being unaware of the fact my links are not working is a possibility. You know, I simply skimmed over some posts, since I had (and have) very little time. You're thinking that I'm pretending it so as to avoid producing real content. You may or may not believe but I'm not pretending this, I indeed have busy days. You should ISO me and read my posts assuming that I indeed have little time. Your thoughts may change. In spite of everything I think your posts are coming from a paranoid and a bit frustrated town, not a scum.
Answering your question "why did I put Chevre on L–1?": (1) I didn't like that he had chosen "random-looking" posts so as to respond to in his walls. It seemed that he had been pretending scumhunting. (2) I wanted to put some pressure on him and see whether his posting style/content changed.
Mark
: 3–4

BroodkingEXE

Towntells: No change (since my last long read-post)
Scumtells: No change.
Others: I still don't understand the case against him. Is there any?
Mark
: 1

ChaosLord

Towntells: The Tracker claim (if that's real, I've posted about this topic a lot), plus his vote on Chevre Day1. (It would have been silly if he were Chevre's scumpartner.) He started asking questions about my long posts and arguing my reads. He started defending EPM. Since EPM didn't think that Chaos might buddy-ing him it is possible that both of them are town. There were posts about it why they can't be scum together so this is a minor townread on EPM as well. (I think EPM would have "pumped up" Chaos's "soft-defense" somehow so as to protect his a$$ if he were scum.)
Scumtells: I gave an answer for your questions about my scumtells. Check that.
Others: He has been echoing the "Aneninen's latest posts are scummy" song lately. However, echoing =/= starting it. He might be affected by other players – some of these must be interested in taking out me or my thoughts out of the game. So, this attitude is not a real tell though it might change later. Overall, regarding of his latest posts I'm not that sure about his scum-alignment than I had before. This is partly an intuitional read.
Mark
: 3 (I'm still unsure about him.)

EvilPacMan

Towntells: Still not many.
Scumtells: See my previous read-post. His posts still contain very little content.
Others: He seems to be sure about his vote for Konowa. I've already answered why I intended to hammer Konowa. He may be uninterested in the game but may also perform active lurking. I still think he's a possible scum but he's not the first name on my scumlist right now.
mark
: 3–4

Antihero

He's on V/LA, my reads are unchanged.
Mark
: 3

Guyett

Towntells: Pushing and hammering Chevre (regardless of that fake-hammer, I consider it as a null). I still don't understand why he voted on me (PoE?) but his vote for Misaka seems legit (that vote from Misaka in was awkward). : I like this (I've realized it just now, ISO-ing everyone.) In general, active scumhunting.
His recent posts are a bit contentless but still not scummy. Also, he pointed out something in my posts (which was silly).

Scumtells: Not many. Maybe the fact that his Vote Analysis-es are long and either uninformative or I don't see the logic in them.
Mark
: 1 (I think he's the strongest townread of mine now.)

Startfromtheheart

Towntells: He may be Bodyguard, according to his claim. but...
Stumtells: Not voting for Chevre! Re-quoting his own random reads make no sense if he's town. He had kept posting (almost) zero content till he got pressurized a bit (...and that wasn't a big pressure!). Than he changed. A Bodyguard claim when we know that we had a Jailkeeper? Plus, performing that claim at a silly moment (revealing a PR when he's way far from lynch?). He admits that he protected Chaos twice? First of all, noone can confirm or "counter" that action. Second, eg. in he posted "Konowa seems town." He voted for Konowa only in . Why didn't he protect Konowa at Night1 or Night2? If Konowa's Miller claim is real he may be a likely target for the Nightkill!
Also, his vote was on Chaos in , on Broodking in , on Konowa in , on me in . Back to Konowa in , back to Broodking in , than me again in . WTF?! It's not only the flip-flopping. He also added many times that "I'm sure about this", "he's 100% scum" and things like that. It seems that he just wants to find a lynchable player regardless of their alignment.
Also, playing the language barrier card against me is a BIG FOS! It would be against the rules to explain it right now but it's FoS in my eyes and being sticked to it is an auto-scum read.
He's picking up small bits so as to boost any weak cases without content but with a big noise. This time I'm his target but as we can see it can change anytime, his khm, "cases" has short lifespans in general. Eg. I was town according to his reads in scum in (and he had a scum read on me before...)
Mark
: 5+

Konowa

Towntells: Yes, an instant Miller claim is one of the possible gameplays. (Though, it can be faked of course.) His votes make sense in general.
Scumtells: He ignored my long posts and started to scumread me, but, right after the Chaos wagon seemed to be stopped. Again, no real case against me.
Mark
: 4

In general, I think the global town attitude is greatly affected by the scums.
It's
possible
if you don't believe my logic about proving that I'm town but, it
would have been
okay
only
if any of you had pointed out holes in my logic.
It has never happened.
It's
okay
to ignore both my post about my alignment and my questions, reads, ideas. It's
not okay
ignoring all of those and calling me scums because of other posts with contain less content since I told that I had little time for playing right now.
What IS the case against me?
Trying to prove due to Chaos' tracking that I'm town.
Telling that I have no time for a next detailed post.
Telling that I'm going to catch-up because there was nothing to be catched up, though I admitted that I hadn't read the thread at that time.
Responding to the things above.

And yes, you can go on with the "regardless of your posts you're a scum" attitude. Tell me about it how town it is, ignoring my posts when I'M DOING something and making up a case about anything else.

VOTE: Startfromtheheart – since I have a REAL case against him.
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:44 pm

In post 1208, BroodKingEXE wrote:You're feigning apathy to get by without providing reasoning for votes or active scumhunting.

fact is you dont know whats true or not, or what happened IRL. i already explained i wasnt purposely avoiding this game

i joined this game to contribute and because i like the mod, and it wasn't my plan to go lol-watch-me-lurk for 1.5 months or however long this game has been going on. if i thought that would happen, i wouldnt have joined. stuff happens and i was withdrawing completely from crap for the last month and half plus

In post 1210, BroodKingEXE wrote:Gonna think this over a bit.

after my claim, you said the same "gonna think over this.' why do you need to say such things aloud?

i actually put in some time this afternoon to read Day 2 again, and I'm back to feeling best about chaos being scum.

VOTE: chaoslord

in a rush, will respond to that anen wall and whatever brood posted.
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:44 pm

tonight
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by Guyett »

Anen you have far too many scum reads...
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:13 pm

I have like a tiny 1/5 post typed up but it's sooooooooo rough and not ready. I copied it and then exited thinking I Don't want to send it now. Brood if you go "omg hes feigning apathy or trying to dismiss how scummy his post is going to look," you can save it and talk to the hand lol

You can have it though, because I'm feeling very nice:

I don't want Konowa lynched. I want Anen or chaos lynched. I think they are scum.

In post 1213, Aneninen wrote:In general, I think the global town attitude is greatly affected by the scums.

that's the job of mafia

I don't want Konowa lynched. I want Anen or chaos lynched. I think they are scum.

@Anen: my not voting Chevre is not a scumtell. Meanwhile, hammering Chevre is not a towntell.

In post 1213, Aneninen wrote:Tell me about it how town it is, ignoring my posts when I'M DOING something and making up a case about anything else.

this is so far from reality

In post 1213, Aneninen wrote:Trying to prove due to Chaos' tracking that I'm town.

because the tracking means nothing other than you didn't submit the kill if scum or visit anyone, or you're a ninja

In post 1213, Aneninen wrote:He ignored my long posts and started to scumread me, but, right after the Chaos wagon seemed to be stopped. Again, no real case against me.

i like condensed posts because long posts are hard to focus on but to each his/their own

what is your definition of a case? I see "there is no real case" everywhere I look, but I don't see how you can think that at this time. I'm out for tonight, but I can quote all the "reasonings" around about why you're scum. IT's one thing to not agree with a case. IT's another to proclaim bluntly that there is no reasoning and all of it is baloney (the worst kind of discredit ever imo).
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1216, Guyett wrote:Anen you have far too many scum reads...

I know and it bothers me. If I had managed to maintain a discussion about the claims (which one is true, which one might be fake) I would have been able to townread more players.

In post 1217, startfromtheheart wrote:
In post 1213, Aneninen wrote:In general, I think the global town attitude is greatly affected by the scums.

that's the job of mafia

So. I'm surprised that many players have been ignoring my posts about (1) reads (2) proving my alignment and (3) trying to discuss about other players (and claims) and started FoS-ing (and voting for) me, therefore I conclude that the global town attitude is greatly affected by the scums. You says that it's the job of the mafia. Yet you keep advocating that I'm scum. You've just played another "regardless of" card.

In post 1217, startfromtheheart wrote:
In post 1213, Aneninen wrote:Tell me about it how town it is, ignoring my posts when I'M DOING something and making up a case about anything else.

this is so far from reality

You've just played another "ignorance" card.

Thanks for your post, you've just managed to convince me that my scumread on you is correct.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:03 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1213, Aneninen wrote:driving the thread away from my long posts, as if they contained nothing useful.
Maybe this is true? :!:

In post 1213, Aneninen wrote:
Others: It's strange that you haven't even thought that being unaware of the fact my links are not working is a possibility. You know, I simply skimmed over some posts, since I had (and have) very little time. You're thinking that I'm pretending it so as to avoid producing real content. You may or may not believe but I'm not pretending this, I indeed have busy days.

Or you're not aware I did actually bothering already doing that, then making comment which pointed out the wrongness in the posts. (I expected them to be ignored), which I believe ended up getting a scummy reaction out of you from, although it is also the case that you presumably didn't read the first one, or more what I was replying to.
I don't care about how busy your days are, everyone has varying levels of busyiness, what is not needed is to make comments about it.

In post 1213, Aneninen wrote:
BroodkingEXE

Towntells: No change (since my last long read-post)
Scumtells: No change.
Others: I still don't understand the case against him. Is there any?

I think Bert voted along the same lines as me in with his instance a cop claiming would be useful.

In post 1213, Aneninen wrote:Boon was the first name on the Chevre wagon.

In post 1213, Aneninen wrote:plus his vote on Chevre Day1.

In post 1213, Aneninen wrote:Pushing and hammering Chevre

In post 1213, Aneninen wrote:Stumtells: Not voting for Chevre!

Blahblah Scum wouldn't bus on Day 1!
I'm not convinced that scum has bussed on Day 1, and that my vote is in the completely correct spot.
Strange there's no mention of Konowa having a towntell by being on the Chevre wagon.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:08 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

That's meant to say now, not not, but I;'m sure the fact it continues in the fashion is just there.

In post 1216, Guyett wrote:Anen you have far too many scum reads...

I'm fairly sure everyone if they did stupid readslists would probably get the same about of scum reads. There may be more town reads on some though.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:11 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1218, Aneninen wrote:
So. I'm surprised that many players have been ignoring my posts about (1) reads (2) proving my alignment and (3) trying to discuss about other players (and claims) and started FoS-ing (and voting for) me, therefore I conclude that the global town attitude is greatly affected by the scums. You says that it's the job of the mafia. Yet you keep advocating that I'm scum. You've just played another "regardless of" card.

What actually is a "regardless of" card?
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:45 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 1214, startfromtheheart wrote:
In post 1208, BroodKingEXE wrote:You're feigning apathy to get by without providing reasoning for votes or active scumhunting.

fact is you dont know whats true or not, or what happened IRL. i already explained i wasnt purposely avoiding this game

i joined this game to contribute and because i like the mod, and it wasn't my plan to go lol-watch-me-lurk for 1.5 months or however long this game has been going on. if i thought that would happen, i wouldnt have joined. stuff happens and i was withdrawing completely from crap for the last month and half plus

In post 1210, BroodKingEXE wrote:Gonna think this over a bit.

after my claim, you said the same "gonna think over this.' why do you need to say such things aloud?

i actually put in some time this afternoon to read Day 2 again, and I'm back to feeling best about chaos being scum.

VOTE: chaoslord

in a rush, will respond to that anen wall and whatever brood posted.

:( I hope I haven't offended you, it's just that I have a gut read on your apathy based on how you've been posting. Dealing with apathy is similar to how I would deal with trolling, both try to get town to ignore them citing emotion as a motivation behind their actions. If you really have been apathetic about the game, I hope you feel better, but my read on you stands. I think 1210 is more of a posting quirk of mine, I actually did think it over a bit because what you were saying about Chaos seemed somewhat legit. Also, I was debating on whether your claim would be tested via NKs anyway, and whether there would be an alternative lynch to you. All this setup speculation has me WIFOMing everything in my head.
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:47 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

@P-edit: @Bert as for the second "Gonna think" it was just about your change in style. Trying to figure out if it was scum or town motivated and how I should be reading your posts now.
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:02 am

Post by BipolarChemist »

Official Vote Count

Konowa (3):
evilpacman18, chaoslord54, Guyett [L-2]
chaoslord54 (2):
Konowa, startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart (2):
BroodKingEXE, Aneninen
Aneninen (1)
: Cheery Dog

Not Voting
: Antihero

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Time Till Deadline: (expired on 2014-08-04 16:00:00)

Prodding Antihero

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”