Mini 1595: WiFom City: The Inquisition - GAME OVER - THANKS!

Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Honey bee »

True, I was just inclined to treat it like a second town lynch. We'll just see what happens I guess.

VOTE: hiplop
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:44 am

Post by fontisian »

In post 592, MadCitrus wrote:@Fontisian

There's a limit to my tolerance for players using meta to clear themselves.

Are you going to consider my previous request yet?

Citrus, though you may have seen evidence to the contrary, I'm not actually a mind reader. I have know idea what you are asking of me and I don't understand why you can't answer a very simple question. Why is hiphop town?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:49 am

Post by ika »

FONT:

citrus is town font. just deal with it. i have thing game mostly solved already. i just want to see if you match with me on ideas.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:18 am

Post by fontisian »

:right:
In post 589, hiplop wrote:plus its a fucking open setup, town are just as likely to make that mistake as scum are.

like really either way its a fucking accident

You're getting irrationally angry over a clear, most likely because it hems your team in a just a little bit more.

And really, you think a scum could accidentally miscount their number of scummates? No. That was either a legitimate townslip or a deliberate fake one. I believe the former.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:20 am

Post by fontisian »

Ika, I know Citrus is likely town. I also have no idea what he's asking from me and why he isn't trying to convince me to not lynch hiplop.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:48 am

Post by ika »

oh btw i found honey bees role....

need to see my list of roles i have marked down
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by Grib »

Hey ika, I'm the [muffled screaming]. Does it match your guess?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by Stigmata »

I got prodded via dream last night as well. (The game was kind of like this one and about half the player list was the same - specifically remember fontisian/ABR were town in it; Grib was scum (as was Blab.)

You know mist, I don't think you have a good grasp on this game yet. All I read is emotion. You're raging at ika for being anti-town (and we all have that phase, but I'm sorry, this is his town meta), you're raging at fontisian for being arrogant (which IMO is pretty null, but w/e floats your boat), your list of townreads consist of everyone that is voting fontisian right now, and your posts contain a lot of non-content snipes. Chill for a day or so if you need and then do some rereading + ISO Rubicon and ZZZX for me and let me know what you think. Thanks.

IRL is taking a toll on me and I'm having a lot of trouble getting into this game. My gut is telling me there's one scum in ZZZX/Honey bee (their interactions don't strike me as aligned but something still feels off about them to me.) I find ZZZX hard to read because he's a VI, and there's some moments I like from him in that it feels like he doesn't care very much how he's being perceived, but how he treats Rubicon+Honey bee rubs me the wrong way. His content is mostly about them (meta-clearing them with surprising certainty) despite not seeming to be reading their posts all that clearly. HB's pretty null for me; her suspicions feel a little too middle of the road/easy, but she seems reasonably aggressive/convinced with how she talks about them.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Oh, I meant to ask how anyone can feel out whether a wagon is scum-driven or not. B/c :?:
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:34 pm

Post by Stigmata »

In post 420, hiplop wrote:
Stigmata's 248 is strange as hell to me. MadCitrus made a (somewhat) weak case against him and he got incredibly defensive. That doesn't sit right with me.

I like to feel understood! esp. by people I've wasted Friday nights playing games w/.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Unsight »

So I lost a decent-sized post to website errors earlier. I'll summarize.

I really wish ika wouldn't talk about knowing peoples' roles. I think that's basically helping scum figure out who's who and who's not who. I don't think it's a scum-tell, but I think it's bad for the town.

Atum: We're not lynching each other today. My read on you is based on fontisian being scum, your read on me is just wrong. As an out-of-game thing, I apologize to you for being condescending as heck in that other post. I should have chilled before hitting Submit.

Hiplop Wagon: blah blah need to reread blah blah will post thoughts after blah blah

PS: I hate hate hate
hate
walls of text.
Games are meant to be fun.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:11 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 581, fontisian wrote:
In post 577, Mist7676 wrote:
I still don't think that this was the best move, but whatever. What's already claimed is claimed. I feel like outing a town power role before the game even starts is worse then having them post content later in the game, where they don't have a target on their back, and possibly get the chance of a Scum CC.

People don't fakeclaim the gravedigger. The role isn't even guaranteed to be town.

In post 577, Mist7676 wrote:[Grib is town because he assumed there were four witches in the game when there are actually three. What part of that statement do you disagree with and why?
I seem to remember someone mentioning that a lot of the players were common Withhunt players, and assumed a two things:
a) The witches stayed constant.
b) Claiming something about the game is so easy for a scum player to pull and has only two outcomes: Coming off as town for apparently slipping, or coming off as a Village Idiot for not reading the rules. Both of which are pretty safe as it doesn't leave a target on his back.

I feel this was just his way of trying to get himself a little towncred, and don't want to watch him slide by without it being noticed.

Ok, that's nice in a general sense, but have you looked at Grib's town slip in particular?

In post 577, Mist7676 wrote:
This is an attempt to throw WIFOM in the situation. "Don't lynch me because I could be an asset to town even if I was scum. If we have caught scum, I'm going to lynch them. And if you try bussing someone now, I frankly wouldn't believe it, as you seem to be repeating it quite a bit. As if trying to set up for it, and it's really frustrating me.

The point is that I'm a self resolving problem. You don't need to lynch me because scum generally prefer to shoot me over having me around for several Days. Now, look at all of the people (except ika, the derp) voting for me right now. What do they have in common?

Can you explain exactly why you believe hiplop to be town. (Hint: The wagon being scumdriven is a bad answer when I happen to know that it isn't.)

All the people on your wagon are town! (except ika, the derp but congrats on getting bussing points!)

Also, I do believe hiplop's wagon is scum driven, so don't pull that with me. But mostly I believe that me and hiplop share the same ideas and he's given a lot of content that I can see coming from a town's perspective.
In post 582, Grib wrote:

@Mist

Too many nulls. Your ika read is bad because he does that every game. But I agree with you on Rubicon. And I'm not trying to slide by without it being noticed, because. I want it to be noticed, so that you can drop your scumread of me and put it somewhere that might actually catch scum.

I don't really have any reads on them yet, and I'm not going to lie about them~ Maybe I'll reread and decide later.

Sorry, but repeating it isn't going to do it for me, if anything it's going to just reassure me that your scum, as you would just be trying to gain some town cred for something scum could do anyways.

In post 603, fontisian wrote::right:
In post 589, hiplop wrote:plus its a fucking open setup, town are just as likely to make that mistake as scum are.

like really either way its a fucking accident

You're getting irrationally angry over a clear, most likely because it hems your team in a just a little bit more.

And really, you think a scum could accidentally miscount their number of scummates? No. That was either a legitimate townslip or a deliberate fake one. I believe the former.

I don't think scum miscounted, I feel like he's trying to fake being town by pretending he didn't know the number of scum.

I really don't like how font and grib are protecting each other and have each other on some pedestle of townyness that I just can't see.
You Are Worth It
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:52 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 610, Unsight wrote:So I lost a decent-sized post to website errors earlier. I'll summarize.

I really wish ika wouldn't talk about knowing peoples' roles. I think that's basically helping scum figure out who's who and who's not who. I don't think it's a scum-tell, but I think it's bad for the town.

Atum: We're not lynching each other today. My read on you is based on fontisian being scum, your read on me is just wrong. As an out-of-game thing, I apologize to you for being condescending as heck in that other post. I should have chilled before hitting Submit.

Hiplop Wagon: blah blah need to reread blah blah will post thoughts after blah blah

PS: I hate hate hate
hate
walls of text.

The hatred is shared
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:39 am

Post by fontisian »

Bzzt#

All of the people on my wagon (except ika) have never played with me before. Every player not on me (except Honeybee) knows me.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:14 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 613, fontisian wrote:Bzzt#

All of the people on my wagon (except ika) have never played with me before. Every player not on me (except Honeybee) knows me.

I did this last time I was town Lol

UNVOTE:
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:22 am

Post by ika »

mist same question: if font is town whos next?

samne for me
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:41 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

It's between hiplop and fontisan.

Vote: fontisan
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Honey bee »

ZZZX wrote:

UNVOTE:

um I don't see anything in that post that's alignment indicating. Why did you unvote..

In post 616, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's between hiplop and fontisan.

Vote: fontisan

Those were your reads from earlier, what made you reconsider your reads beforehand?

@stigmata: What is your posistion on this hiplop vs. font thing?
I feel like a scum driven wagon is a wagon that has too many votes for the reasons presented. Arrogance/town leading/supporting a common strat for this setup feels pretty poor for 5-6 votes on font.

My head hurts now so I'll talk a bit more later today maybe.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Grib »

/uses Witchy powers to raise thread from the grave/

Uh. I mean. Hi, fellow townies! Comrades of non-Witchy origins. Heh heh.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 615, ika wrote:mist same question: if font is town whos next?

samne for me

I'd probably start looking at my null reads a bit more closely. I'm pretty sure scum lies between at LEAST one of you, so I'm feeling confident. I'm feeling like both of you are riding on the coattails of your past games instead of actually playing this new game. Font, you are using your experience as helping town to clear yourself as town. That's not how this works sweetie. But thanks for pulling a scum card!
In post 618, Grib wrote:/uses Witchy powers to raise thread from the grave/

Uh. I mean. Hi, fellow townies! Comrades of non-Witchy origins. Heh heh.

*gasps*
You Are Worth It
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Unsight »

I don't know what the point of this is supposed to be.

People who know you know what your scum/town meta is => You use that to your advantage as scum => WIFOM
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Unsight »

In other news, I hate Day 1.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 620, Unsight wrote:

I don't know what the point of this is supposed to be.

People who know you know what your scum/town meta is => You use that to your advantage as scum => WIFOM

*high fives*
You Are Worth It
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 609, Stigmata wrote:
Stigmata's 248 is strange as hell to me. MadCitrus made a (somewhat) weak case against him and he got incredibly defensive. That doesn't sit right with me.

I like to feel understood! esp. by people I've wasted Friday nights playing games w/.

fair enough.

In post 614, ZZZX wrote:

UNVOTE:

you did what exactly? Defended yourself with meta is what you mean?

In post 614, ZZZX wrote:

@stigmata: What is your posistion on this hiplop vs. font thing?
I feel like a scum driven wagon is a wagon that has too many votes for the reasons presented. Arrogance/town leading/supporting a common strat for this setup feels pretty poor for 5-6 votes on font.

My head hurts now so I'll talk a bit more later today maybe.

Honey, I don't think arrogance nor the strategy have ANYTHING to do with font's alignment. I think hes an arrogant tool, but also scum. I've outlined FAR better reasons than what you've indicated so please look back.
third best scummer of all time
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by hiplop »

If it's me vs font, I can confirm myself as town. If thats the case, lets burn this guy please.
third best scummer of all time

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”