Mini 1591: PFs Flavorless Normal (Game Over)

Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:26 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 744, reinoe wrote:
In post 741, Goofyd00d wrote:
In post 701, reinoe wrote:The attacking farside is definitely damning because she's been really pro-town in her behavior.

I'm starting to think that the Beck/Konowa slot could be town and that the Cyberbob slot could be scum. His most recent posts, are riddled with scum motivation.

@goofydood, Cyberbob, RedCoyote, CoolDog...

whom are your scumreads and why.

I would like some response on you about my post on drew,
since you are looking for my reads why did you let it slip on by?

So you didn't ask me a question but you want to know why I didn't comment? Ok just an fyi, I'm not going to comment on every post ever made. It's just not gonna happen.

I highlighted the part you obviously didn't read.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:27 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

Goofyd00d wrote:
In post 707, reinoe wrote:
In post 703, Cyberbob wrote:
In post 700, farside22 wrote:Cyber bob: I'm not sure why not double checking things and accusing the wrong player = scum.

If you don't see why failing to pay attention is scummy then I guess I don't know what to say really.

And if you think failing to pay attention IS scummy then you should have vote parked on SleepyKrew like page 5 and never moved it!

This is what I'm talking about. People are attacking me in a non-protown way and are stretching for their justifications while ignoring the 800 lb elephant in the room. The whole "not paying attention" argument is dead on arrival and is the most hypocritical argument made this game to date.

I'm willing to vote CYBERBOB NOW. We can wagon that.

The timing on you Cyberbob push is fishy as hell bro.

Everything I do is going to appear "fishy as hell" when you're pushing for a mislynch. For example the push on CYBERBOB is in direct relation to posts he was making. Your "timing is fishy as hell" is bollocks. When do you think the push should have happened? In some so far yet undetermined future? In the past before he even made the posts for me to respond to? I've already been accused of being a time traveler by Cyberbob and Sleepykrew. Goofy are you also going to imply I'm a time traveler as well? This is how ridiculous the case on me is at this point and I hope the rest of the town players are seeing this.[/quote]

It came right after people said it wouldn't happen, you can say its bollocks, but that doesn't make it so.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

whoops, broked it
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:39 am

Post by reinoe »

I'm getting an embed error when I try to modify Red's post.

RED...the tl/dr is that...

Spoiler:
If someone has a scumread they shouldn't have to sheep a
reason
for the scumread. They should have their own independent reason for scumreading someone.

I did not sheep the
reason
that farside scumread Konowa.

As exemplified in Beck's 749, I put things in spoilers so that people who don't want to read it don't have to. Your implication that I put things in spoilers after farside asked me not to as some sort of provocation is ridiculous.

Red you know I've expressed a great deal of frustration with Sleeps ignoring things and demanding that people spoonfeed him information. I said "enough's enough read the fucking thread for my reads" and all of a sudden you get all righteous. You're pretending I got frustrated at SleepyKrew for no reason or spurious reasons.

I crumbed my suspicion in post 104, although worded incredibly poorly.
In post 104, reinoe wrote:
In post 102, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 96, reinoe wrote:Hey cooldog, farside, and red coyote, how many scum in here...

[konowa, sleepykrew, cyberbob]

What is this supposed to accomplish?

I'll address other reinoe stuff when I get home later. Keep preachin, bob.

pops, do you not buy that Konowa hadn't read when he made his first post?

What do you think " sounded about right" when he made that comment? If he had not read the thread then how could anything have " sounded about right"? Are you reading the thread?

I further explained in more clarity in post 206...
In post 206, reinoe wrote:
In post 205, Goofyd00d wrote:Actually Reinoe, why vote Konowa? When IAI said 1, I assumed they ment one of the 3, not the first listed. Any further reasoning?
In post 72, Konowa wrote:You're absolutely right that there was a lack of conviction to my reinoe vote. I hadn't actually read anything at that point.

Then why say "yep" as if you're agreeing to something?
I was scum-reading konowa for commenting on the game while voting. OK initially I thought it was RVS. But then the explaination provided in 72 doesn't make any sense. Apparently it wasn't an RVS. Why would you vote "without conviction"? If Konowa had just said it was an rvs vote then that would make a lot of sense.

Also I'm basing some of my Vote switch with farside's vote. Her reads tend to be good from what I've seen.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:58 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 751, Goofyd00d wrote:

It came right after people said it wouldn't happen, you can say its bollocks, but that doesn't make it so.

OK, so in your mind that push didn't come because of how Cyberbob was responding to questions...

Instead I had to predict that Cyberbob would respond poorly to inquiry. Other players had to individually know to say "that lynch won't happen". Then, as the scum you're accusing me to be, I have to push for a lynch other people are saying won't happen? Lovely. Did I miss anything? It's not as trolly as accusing me of being a time traveler I must admit.

re: 750
I read it: I don't know what you mean. Explain it in a different way.

Selkie
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

re re 750:
You asked for my scum reads right after letting my read on Drew go by without comment, seems odd.

754: No you had to read that it was another possible wagon that a couple of people went "Yeah I'd vote on it" and hopped on another chance of it not being you today
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:57 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 755, Goofyd00d wrote:re re 750:
You asked for my scum reads right after letting my read on Drew go by without comment, seems odd.

754: No you had to read that it was another possible wagon that a couple of people went "Yeah I'd vote on it" and hopped on another chance of it not being you today

No I'm asking for your scumreads (and SleepyKrews, and Cyberbob's, and RedCoyote's, and CoolDog's)for a specific reason. Just like how a reaction test doesn't matter if you tell people it's a reaction test until after the fact. I only want to know your scumreads...so it's me/Drew. That's why I was asking.

I've seen what I've needed to see though...

Everyone on my wagon is either unwilling to share any other scumreads or proclaim that Drew is the only other possible scumread and that's if the people on my wagon aren't dodging the question completely. Also of the people who are scumreading Drew it's all associative tells (which don't matter unless there are flips). Both Red and Goofy conveniently leave the door open for Drew getting lynched even after I flip town. Basically their actions are attempts to create the illusion that my wagon is entirely town driven. That is complete bullshit given the fact that the case on me is bunk.

Selkie
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

If you believe I would auto lynch drew if you flip town, then you didn't read my flip logic. I stated it would good for him if you did, and it would bring his case back into scrutiny rather than the auto it would be if you flipped scum.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:02 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 756, reinoe wrote:associative tells (which don't matter unless there are flips)

ding ding ding
To be clear: quack
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

Small request.
I'm phone posting if you want a response from me a small post is a lot easier to work on.

@rc: in regards to post 748

In other words you're saying reinoe is an "easy lynch"?

Based on his actions, yes.
Let's say for giggles you read a player as a vi and saw someone attacking the derp, what is your reaction?

It has nothing to do with what we infer or not, farside. I don't care if reinoe suspected all three of those players or he didn't. He's saying that he has "super secret" reasons for all these scumreads that he decided to keep to himself and not post. Then when you come along and vote, he blantantly sheeps you. This completely flies in the face with the crap attack he made against me.

And? No seriously your sheeping reads and calling a player scummy for sheeping.
I again point out I never made a case and renioe explained his scum read on Kowana.

I asked three questions. One of them, admittedly, was fluff, but the other two were important and I followed up on.

So you think it's okay for Drew (or anyone else) to answer on behalf of another player on D1?

Which questions were important?
Mmmmm I have a pretty big don't awnser questions not directed to you, but some questions I respond to for many reasons. Example I think a question is stupid and pointless.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

Rc: I may have missed something in your big post, let me know if I did.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 701, reinoe wrote:The attacking farside is definitely damning because she's been really pro-town in her behavior.

I don't think farside is scum. Farside has two bad cases.
In post 742, Goofyd00d wrote:

The timing on you Cyberbob push is fishy as hell bro.

I think cyberbob showing up out of the blue at this time is a touch fishy as hell.

Yeah I need to read the new posts in this thread more later.
after a wank.
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

I got prodded. I posted when I woke up that day and saw that I'd been prodded.
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:47 am

Post by Drew-Sta »

Post comign.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:32 am

Post by Drew-Sta »

@Cooldog

BUt this isn't how you portrayed the strength of your scum reads. You built up a very elaborate case on RC. You voted him. I've read your case and I don't find it particularly persuasive, but what ever. Now after making this huge case you feel content to just drop it and move to a bigger wagon. I don't think that someone who put that much effort into something would just get up and walk away from it just based on a vote count like you did. Especially this far away from deadline.

Err, I'm still voting RC and think my case is good?

Even so, if evidence came to light that I should change as I am wrong, isn't it in the best interests for town for me to change?

Not to mention, look at who is prodding for me - RC, Kon, Goofy are all pushing for me as a lynch. Look at their cases. A lot of it is built up off nothing posts. Look at
their
intent. You will have to if you lynch me as I will flip town.

Because you are doing the work of someone else when we are trying to figure out if he is scum or not. You are basically letting him sit back and post shit instead of anything else. You are interfering with the town's interrogation. Secondly the reason why you think town cases are good is pretty damn stupid in my honest opinion. You are literally giving away the only secret information you have to the scum. You are using a tactic that has been empirically proven to fail (this was discovered years ago, btw). And to compound it all, you are wrong on reino.

So... I should not defend anyone? I should let all lynches go through undefended no matter how bad I think they are?

That seems more scummy in mind mind. Also, you may dislike the reasons but they're my reason and my intent in it is not scummy despite you trying to make it look like it.

Re Reinoe - how do you know? You seem way too sure of his alignment pre flip.

2) You are probably scum because pretty much the only reason I could see to defend reinoe at this point is if he was your buddy.

:lol: And you've not read my post nor looked at my history. I have no reason to defend him except that its a shit lynch option and people know it. If it wasn't a shit lynch, Reinoe would be hanging now.

3) Meta is bullshit. I'm not looking up your other games because in all likelihood the reason why you brought it up is because this is the time that you drew scum and your self-constructed "defending other people" meta is starting to pay off now that you drew scum.

:lol: Riiiiight.

Dessew:

Everyone forgets about Goofy. I'll do this in the next post (in an hour or so.)

He's getting my attention due to some things posted by him. I thought your analysis was good on him. His response to it wasn't convincing and seemed very 'scan for my name' given he pops in and out.

Also, why the vote on me? Please validate your argument and not just sheep Goofy's posts.

@Goofy

Now in post 329 you claimed Reinoe not to be neg-town, here you say he's not pro-town, he may not have blatantly contradicted himself, but you have.

:lol: That's a blatant contradiction?

Reinoe is, IMHO, misguided.
But he's not, in his argument, being neg town
. He's raising valid points especially for Skrew that should be dealt with properly, not dismissed because of his personality.

He's definitely not gone about it in a pro-town way, but he's not mafia in my mind.

The former is talking about his argument. The latter is talking about his style. Another misrepresentation. Reinoe's signature comes to the fore - you're fabricating to make a scum read and it is obvious. You and RC buddies, eh?

What is your read on him, actually?

@RC

This is straight WIFOM. Why not acknowledge that?

Its meta, actually. Nice little misrep there. Also, WIFOM =/= scummy even if I was doing it, so what's your point?

I'll decide how to form my own read of you, thank you very much. I don't need you self-selecting your own meta to put yourself in the best possible light.

Selective reasoning and bias.

Also, your play completely contradicts your play at the start of this game when you put on a big show of being concerned that you may have offended farside by daring to utter the word "vagina". This inconsistance is damning.

I'm an emotional guy who plays with his heart on his sleeve. So sue me. Are you deliberately trying to get personal / continue to character assassinate me?

Also, my style may fluctuate, but my argument has been bang on each time. I'm also 2-0 up in our little 'RC says something and completely misreps me' game - 3-0 if you include this post :wink: Shall we keep playing?

It's hard for me to take someone that goes around calling me a dick or a cock, what have you, seriously when they raise the charge of character assassination. I'm giving you my impression of your attitude. You can take it or leave it. I don't expect you to agree with it.

Seriously, get over it princess. If you're going to use the name calling as some sort of 'Oh my GOSH HE'S A BAD MAN WHO MUST BE MAFIA' approach, then own up to that.

Here is my point - exactly WHAT does the impression of my attitude mean in relation to my written words when I form an argument? You're AtE / AtF with regards to me, and you're attempting to make me appear like the bad guy. Are you seriously going to play this angle?

You asked me where was the connection between you and reinoe as though there was nothing whatsoever that would put you two together. I said that you were both voting Konowa. I assume that's what this argument was referring to.

I am suggesting you are using an argument and analysis that is equally valid for me as it is for you in terms of who we should lynch - my question is, why is your argument better when it is essentially the same as mine by your reasoning but with different targets (according to you)?

I don't know where you're even going with this anymore. All I did was give out my scumreads at the moment and you and reinoe (and farside, too, later in the game) jumped on me for trying to call the whole scumteam. The point is so asinine that I'm upset with having to even "2+2=4" thing for you. It makes me think you're just throwing whatever at me until you think something sticks. It's also a waste of time to continually have to rebutt these little, nonsensical points and it drains me mentally to have to do so, which you may very well be trying to use to your advantage.

Nom, you've been found out and called out and now you're backpedaling by claiming my argument is wrong.

You claim a defense of Reinoe is scummy. I'm claiming it isn't. Your above quote is you throwing your hands up and walking away going 'I don't know anymore!'.

Because reasonable townies don't get frightened over having one or two votes on them on D1. Paranoid townies do. Scum sometimes do.

:lol: So I might be a paranoid townie, yet you want to lynch me?

Firstly, I was not frightened. I actually think your vote on me in VLA was telling - you constructed a case from nothing and have been locked into it now.

Secondly, why was my response frightened? That's a misrep - angry, maybe, but frightened is purely in your imagination.

I like how you immediately assume I am trying to misrepresent you. Confirmation bias.

Convenient. Either you didn't read my post well or you're backtracking. Which one?

Reads:

RC, Goofy scummy, Kon / Beck still a FoS.

Cooldog is a dud too.

Dessew, I like. Farside, I like. Skrew is growing on me properly. Reinoe still town in my mind. IAI null.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:32 am

Post by Drew-Sta »

Also, excuse the wall and any errors grammar or otherwise.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:45 am

Post by farside22 »

I missed the great case cooldog presented. Did anyone else see it?
Just curious since he called my cases bad, what a good case supposedly looks like.

My brain has checked out. My son is watching the fairly odd parents live action movie.
Painful.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:54 am

Post by PokerFace »

Day 1 Vote Count:

reinoe (5) - SleepyKrew, CooLDoG, Cyberbob, Goofyd00d, RedCoyote
CooLDoG (3) - I Am Innocent, reinoe, farside22
Drew-Sta (2) - Beck, Dessew
RedCoyote (1) - Drew-Sta
SleepyKrew (1) - popsofctown

Not voting (0) - No one

with 12 alive its 7 to lynch

SleepyKrew is v/la until 8/12/14
popsofctown has not yet picked up or responded to his prod. It was sent 36 hours ago so he has 12 more (2 day total) before he is replaced

Deadline Countdown

(expired on 2014-08-07 20:00:00)
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

So Drew, your only scum reads are OMGUS?

In post 766, farside22 wrote:I missed the great case cooldog presented. Did anyone else see it?
Just curious since he called my cases bad, what a good case supposedly looks like.

My brain has checked out. My son is watching the fairly odd parents live action movie.
Painful.

I want to watch it for Drake Bell, but I'm scared.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:20 am

Post by RedCoyote »

reinoe 653 wrote:The reasoning for those has also been posted by other people and I don't want to be seen as sheeping, because sheeping reasons is scummy.

It's pretty bad when your arguments are so crappy that you can't even tell if someone is being sarcastic when they parrot them. :lol:

---

Dessew 665 wrote:if that's really what there is against him, I'm gonna put him into the townpile.

farside's interpretations of this game are completely bonkers. I want to hold to the idea that she's just really far out there, but it is growing increasingly hard to do that. I'm glad you agree at least that the case is bad because I consider you to be as impartial a player as we've got given that you've spent most of your time going after Goofy (and I have been vocally against that).

---

reinoe 668 wrote:RedCoyote says this :up: :up: :up: but doesn't comment on this :down: :down: :down:

You know how dishonest this is? I hadn't even made a real post since SK said this. But to answer his allegation, I have since learned that townies are not allowed to have more than one scumread in this game. If a player dares to think outloud about having more than one scumread, the player incurs the wrath of reinoe, Drew and farside.

reinoe 668 wrote:RedCoyote has been selective in what he's pointing out. And he sees nothing manipulative about pushing for mislynches two days in a row by lining up mislynches.

This implies I know how reinoe is going to flip. Obviously another bad argument. I think reinoe is going to flip scum (hence my vote), so why would I be inclined to see it as a mislynch?

---

SK 670 wrote:RC, why aren't you complaining about me too? I agree with you about reinoe's attitude, but if you're also going to bring up number and frequency of posts, you can't not mention me.

Because reinoe's posts are dishonest and redundant. Yours are honest and redundant, lol.

---

reinoe 671 wrote:I just got done with a game with 55 page day one. Nobody complained about the pace one time.

Why are you trying to compare dick sizes? I've been in games with 87 page (and I complained then, too, lol) day ones. My point is that this game is dragging and you are primarily the cause of that with your noise. I do not think SK holds the level of responsibility that you do because he's ultimately made the better argument against you.

---

IAI 689 wrote:RC/pops, what are your thoughts on cooldog and cyberbob? Would you vote either of them as a counter wagon to reinoe?

Absolutely not. I have them both as townreads. Drew is an acceptable counterwagon. I have offered reinoe a chance to join with me in voting him and I stand by that.

IAI 689 wrote:She has been the most protown player d1 and probably most worthy of doc protection. I find it interesting u attacking her credibility right as she pushed a cooldog wagon. Chainsaw much?

She has absolutely not been the most protown player D1. I'm the most protown player here (as I always am when I'm town), but if I take myself out of the running, then Goofy gets that credit.

And you're hardly in a position to make this judgement anyway. What's with the doc comment anyway? That seems weird.

IAI 698 wrote:Farside has tried to move her vote around, create new wagons, instead of staying on the same two. The more people that face pressure, the more wagons created and people pushing for/against wagons, the more information town gets. That is why she is the most valuable player in my eye, and the most dangerous to scum. To call her useless is a complete joke.

You think reinoe/SK is town on town then, I take it? If so, why aren't you shouting that from the rooftops? Why are you not trying to sell that? If not, don't you think the town would be better served by getting rid of the cancer?

IAI 698 wrote:If we lynch SK/Reinoe today, and they flip town, what next? Lynch the other one?

Why assume this? I have no idea where I will be going tomorrow because we haven't even had a flip yet. You take the game one day at a time. These kind of "what if?" scenarios only serve to delay us. 30 pages is long enough for a D1, IAI.

---

reinoe 701 wrote:@goofydood, Cyberbob, RedCoyote, CoolDog...

whom are your scumreads and why.

I gave more than one scumread earlier and I was immediately harassed and accused by you as "lining up lynches", by farside as being "unrealistic" and by Drew as "calling the entire scumteam and cannot change his mind from this position".

Oh, no. I'm not falling for your bs tactics anymore. I'm just going to tunnel on you because players like you and your "really pro-town" farside call me scummy if I try to be open and honest about all my reads.

---

IAI 722 wrote:My thoughts on farside being considered for a doc claim help scum out none-what-so-ever.

I don't speak for Bob, but your speculation in even bringing up a doctor is unwarranted. Town shouldn't be fishing for roles. Period.

---

Beck 749 wrote:Wtf red. That hurt my thumb scrolling through that.

Unfortunately I have to spend a considerable amount of time talking about trivial things because I see the town is getting beat down by incessancy. Someone needs to speak out against it, even if it adds a big wall to the noise.

---

reinoe 753 wrote: Your implication that I put things in spoilers after farside asked me not to as some sort of provocation is ridiculous.

It's a waste of time and an exercise in futility as, I would assume, you'd want all players to read what you have to say, yes?

Also, imagine trying to Ctrl+F to look for something reinoe did in ISO? You have to open up all the fucking spoilers to get a good look-see. That's unacceptable and very anti-town. It fits with a pattern of you trying to derail this game with garrulous things and false accusations.

reinoe 753 wrote: You're pretending I got frustrated at SleepyKrew for no reason or spurious reasons.

You are. I'm firmly in SK's camp on this one, and I don't care to even try to hide that pretense any longer. He's been attacked by you unjustly. I wouldn't have handled it the way he has, but I can't pretend to act as though y'all are equally culpable when I find the things you say to be dishonest and sometimes mean-spirited. I have seen no such things come out of SK's posts. I think he's been earnestly trying to figure this game out, as have I. You have not.

---

farside 759 wrote:Based on his actions, yes.
Let's say for giggles you read a player as a vi and saw someone attacking the derp, what is your reaction?

If he's such an "easy lynch", why hasn't it happened yet? I'd contend it has been very difficult getting reinoe lynched.

Granted, my reaction would be as yours is somewhat, but I would be more indifferent to the attack than I would be willing to hold the game hostage as you seem to be. I could understand you not seeing him as scum, but I can't understand you fighting for him as hard as you have. At the very least you should concede that myself/SK/Bob have made some fair points against him, even if you don't agree.

farside 759 wrote:And? No seriously your sheeping reads and calling a player scummy for sheeping.

I'm not "sheeping reads". I used Bob's inital point as a springboard at one time, yes, but I then saw reinoe confusing his reads with abandon and reinoe contradict himself in his attack on me in such a way that I was very comfortable in my scumread of him.

Further, even if I admit to "sheeping", reinoe was the one that started this ball rolling by coming after me for "sheeping" whilst doing it himself in voting Konowa.

farside 759 wrote:Which questions were important?

The one for pops and the one for Drew.

farside 760 wrote:Rc: I may have missed something in your big post, let me know if I did.

You missed me calling out your accusation of me listing my scumreads at an early stage of the game. That was me being honest and giving my opinions of the game, not something that I was committed to for life. You interpreted it wrongly, parrotting Drew's opinion, and I thought it was unfair of you to do that.

---

Drew 764 wrote:Its meta, actually. Nice little misrep there. Also, WIFOM =/= scummy even if I was doing it, so what's your point?

Yeah, it's meta meant to be WIFOM. You're saying you play this was as town, ergo, you cannot be scum in this game. That's straight WIFOM. WIFOM isn't scummy unless you are trying to disguise it. When you don't admit to WIFOM or deny it, as you did here, it becomes scummy.

Drew 764 wrote:Also, my style may fluctuate, but my argument has been bang on each time.

Glad to know you admit that you change your style during the game to manipulate others.

Drew 764 wrote:You're AtE / AtF with regards to me, and you're attempting to make me appear like the bad guy. Are you seriously going to play this angle?

I'm simply saying that you crying about character assassination is a stretch from someone that talks to others the way you do. Other people can interpret that however they want.

Again, the idea that my goal in this game has been to "assassinate your character" is a complete farce in either case.

Drew 764 wrote:why is your argument better when it is essentially the same as mine by your reasoning but with different targets (according to you)?

I never said it was "better" based on these limited criteria. You implied that there was a connection between me and Konowa based solely on the fact that we were both voting you at the time. I was just making a point that you could make these sort of random, baseless connections everywhere in a game.

Drew 764 wrote:You claim a defense of Reinoe is scummy. I'm claiming it isn't. Your above quote is you throwing your hands up and walking away going 'I don't know anymore!'.

How's that? I've bent over backwards to say that I think renioe scum implies Drew town (and vice versa) due to your crazy level of attachment. Want to try again?

Drew 764 wrote:So I might be a paranoid townie, yet you want to lynch me?

Yep. And you might be a scum. And reinoe might be town. And he might be scum. And farside. And Goofy. And Bob. And SK...

Drew 764 wrote:Firstly, I was not frightened. I actually think your vote on me in VLA was telling - you constructed a case from nothing and have been locked into it now.

How am I "locked into it" when I'm not voting you and haven't been voting you for several pages now?

And, yes, you were frightened. You had to have been to continue to bring up this argument. If I went on V/LA for two days and came back with two votes, I wouldn't blow up and just assume the votes were on me because I went on V/LA. I would read the arguments and judge them on their merits.

Instead of doing that, you claim that I was voting you only because you went on V/LA. This is untrue and unreasonable.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:22 am

Post by RedCoyote »

EBWOP:

reinoe 653 wrote:Do you really believe sheeping reasons is scummy or are you just saying that?

This is the actual quote, I quoted what reinoe was responding to by mistake.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:42 am

Post by Beck »

In post 291, SleepyKrew wrote:Because it is pertaining to the deathtunnel.
Here let me try to clear it up a bit for you.
reinoe is pretending he had six scumreads at once, with solid reasoning for each one.
lol just kidding that'd be ridiculous, right?
But when RC confronted him about being hypocritical (reinoe criticized RC for sheeping; RC countered with what looks like an instance of reinoe sheeping), reinoe implied that the he has well-reasoned scumreads on all of the people he put into little bracket groups. He's made two such groups, thus six players. Which is obviously total BS. Basically, he didn't think his lie through.
Is that more clear?

ok 1st part of your case. I am not completely sure I understand the whole "scum reading 6 people" thing but I do agree that reinoe did sheep farside and if reinoe really tried to deny he did that is completely false.

RE: 381 - I can see where you are getting at here,1 set of names was his scum reads but he is saying the other set wasn't but how is anyone supposed to know that right? I didn't assume any of those 6 names were his true scum reads personally. Him going back after being called out for sheeping, kind of looks like backtracking.

460 - I don't believe reinoe in this one either. It doesn't seem like sheeping a reason, it just seems like sheeping farside.

the problem is sheeping itself isn't a scumtell, but denying you were sheeping is kinda scummy.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:43 am

Post by Beck »

In post 688, CooLDoG wrote:In post 664, Beck wrote:
can you explain why your SK read did change? It is kind of suspect to be pushing someone and then do a 180 and vote with him and unless I missed it, I don't see what caused your read to change.

It changed when he actually started to scum hunt and stopped talking about rvs. When he started to generate content it changed

Can you point me to the posts that started changing your read on him? I want to see these posts you consider scumhunting please.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:45 am

Post by Beck »

@ red - this is the 2nd time I have asked, can you please stop with the wall of texts? thank you

Drew can you also please chill with the wot? thank you. These are near impossible to read and respond to on my phone.

I appreciate it.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:49 am

Post by Beck »

@ reinoe - you told me you were scum reading other people, so I went and noticed you are voting cooldog but your reason given was just his posts were bad and you would provide more later, but I don't see where you provided more later. I see where you accusing him of coaching (meh this only works if CD or goofy flips scum) and him having a double standard about how he reacts to you and SK (sure it's kind of scummy but it's also kind of omgusy at the same time)

so outline to me why you think cooldog is scum.

Thanks
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”