Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3825 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by Juls »

It's harder for me to read present day because I lack context. But reading that did get me thinking. It is probably better to lynch between the two of them today than poro. Poro may very well be scum but I think we learn a lot more about interactions from those two slots. My preference would be Yosarian for the lynch because I can't find very much that I couldn't see coming from scum where I have found a few little things with mathcam. I think we are in a position to do an information lynch. I still owe write ups on Vit, GC, and Spyrex but this is my scum list from most to least. The --- lines indicate levels of scumminess (e.g., Poro, GC, and Spyrex could be rearranged but not be lower than ABR)

Yosarian
mathcam
---
Porochaz
Green Crayons
Spyrex
---
ABR
VitR
---
Bookitty
CDB
---
Chamber
MBL
-------------------------------------
Juls
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3826 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

There is no room for an information lynch. Leave that for the endgame. We're going to lynch who we think is the scummiest, with no regard for what ties that players has, and that's final. I'm fine with lynching mathcam for today if we choose to go that way. Just make sure that we are lynching for the right reason.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3827 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by Juls »

Well they are most scummy to me. Poro would be a compromise for me. He very well may be scum but I like Yosarian for scum the most.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3828 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by Juls »

And why would we save an information lynch for end game? That doesn't make sense.
Juls
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3829 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:52 pm

Help me see Yos-scum from the end of day 3 onward. I agree with you Day 1 - 3 up until a tipping point where he towntells in many posts.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3830 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:54 pm

Post by Juls »

You know I'm not that far. Can you give me a list of posts where he town told and what the town tell is? I can try to take a look at them as I read to see if I agree.
Juls
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3831 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by SpyreX »

mathcam I would be behind more than Yos at this point. I've asked for the skinny there, but it seems like there's a lot of rabble rabble that can't be focused into actual paragraphs on why Yos is scum.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3832 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I also really need CDB spelled out town. Much less that town.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3833 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:25 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 3825, Juls wrote: My preference would be Yosarian for the lynch because I can't find very much that I couldn't see coming from scum

You mean, besides the fact that I played a major role pushing both scum lynches we've had so far, and I defended PJ when people were trying to wagon him, and I defened Sotty against a wagon, and I defended DGB for most of the game...

I really don't get why you suspect me, when I feel like I've done at least as much to help the town get to the good position it's in now as anyone else has. I have been wrong a few times, certanly, but overall, I've had a really good game so far and have done a ton to help the town get to a point where I don't think we can lose.

Really, all I can say is that if I was scum, this game would have gone very differently.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3834 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:54 am

Post by Juls »

Yosarian, i think you have played a good game and maybe if I had been here from the beginning I would feel different but I am voting you for interactions that I feel like scum buddies throughout the part of the game I have read. I believe you were likely bussing when it came to LML. I haven't got to the std lynch yet ( I replaced on late that day) but weren't you pushing DGB when I entered? So my apologies if I am wrong but I am only one vote and I trust that if the rest of the town thinks differently they won't sheep a person who is admittedly not caught up despite the fact that I am confirmed town. My goal in this game is to present my reads since it is highly likely I will be night killed as early as tonight but definitely within the next 3 nights. Town can do what they want beyond that.
Juls
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #3835 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:21 am

Post by chamber »

In post 3833, Yosarian2 wrote:besides the fact that I played a major role pushing both scum lynches we've had so far,

Bullshit. You had 0 role in the std lynch.
Taking a break from the site.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #3836 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:29 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

MBL wrote:{Boo (-2), Albert(-1), chamber(-3), cam(-3), Spyrex(-1)} didn't help us lynch LML. {GC(+4), Yos(+3), VitR(+2), Poro(+1), KK(+1)} did, to various degrees.
{Poro(-3), KK(-4), VitR(-3)} didn't help us lynch STD. {chamber(+3), Spyrex(+5), Albert(+2), cam(+1), GC(+1), Boo(+1), Yos(+1)} did, to various degrees.

Net: KK -3, Poro -2, cam -2, VitR -1, Boo -1, chamber 0, Albert +1, Yos +4, Spyrex +4, GC +5

I nearly gave Yos 0 points for the STD lynch, but decided to be generous. He pushed the CES lynch for a day and a half, and on STD:
July 19th:
Yos wrote:Overall, I guess I'm going to move STD down into the null catagory

July 20:
Yos wrote:At this point, I'm really thinking that either you or STD is scum, but I'm not certain which one of you it is.

July 21:
Yos wrote:Right now, the wagon is 5 votes STD, 5 votes for you, and I'm trying to decide which one of you I should vote for today.

July 22:
DGB wrote:No, I'm the doctor.

@Yos
, please explain to me why you feel you played a major role in that scum lynch.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #3837 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:32 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

@Yos and VitR, how many games have you guys played together? Has there been any history of antagonism between you?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3838 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:55 am

Yosarian can't claim any credit for STD. That's nonsense.

I'll sheep Juls on this.

Unvote, vote Yosarian
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #3839 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:59 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Jesus Christ, Albert, you're voting the person you find second-most townie.

You currently have five scum on your scumlist, and there are probably only three remaining. Who else have you changed your mind on?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3840 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:09 am

You and Bookitty are both higher on my town list.

Let Juls have her way today. She will be complaining for a long time if she's right and didn't get her way as a confirmed town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3841 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:12 am

I'm quickly losing interest in this game. I want a lynch to happen NOW. The game is getting stale, the masons are prod dodging and quite frankly ever since DGB died, this game has lost all its fun. You passive old fogeys forgot how to make a bandwagon happen.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3842 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Juls »

I'm not going to complain about anything, the people who have played this game from the beginning know more about the situation than I do. Sheep Sotty and undo before you sheep me.
Juls
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #3843 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:14 am

Post by chamber »

How long before you are caught up? I thought today was the day you gave?
Taking a break from the site.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3844 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:16 am

Post by Juls »

Well I said I should be able to give you my reads by today and anything else I can share with Sotty/undo in the night. I am not caught up. Getting my daughter ready for back to school has taken longer than I liked and I overjudged my ability to do anything productive with a 6 month old testing out his vocal chords beside me. I am about to finish writing up my reads and then I am going to read through as much as I can between now and the end of night. I had planned to finish up the reads posts this morning but the site was down.
Juls
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3845 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:22 am

In post 3842, Juls wrote:I'm not going to complain about anything, the people who have played this game from the beginning know more about the situation than I do. Sheep Sotty and undo before you sheep me.

Who, the lurkers? We would have lynched them if they were VTs for their lurkaderping.

The least they could do is use their vote to join a viable bandwagon, but they won't even do that.

Something needs to happen.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3846 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:23 am

Yos is very scummy Day 1 - 3. Except people are saying that he wouldn't bus LML.

End of day 3 to now he seems OK.

Unvote, vote mathcam

Let's do this.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3847 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Juls »

Something needs to happen? Then provide me with those posts that you feel are Yos town-telling. Brow-beating everyone and being LOL-inconsistent is not "something happening". You might as well have a signature that says "Hi, I am ABR, lynch anybody but me...that's my meta" because all you have done this day and the portion of the game I have read is vote-hop.
Juls
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3848 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:38 am

I started this day with the intent of getting a quicklynch as we had agreed with DGB yesterday. Instead, we lurked, we derped, and we talked each other in circles without actually lynching anyone, and it's getting boring. I've lost interest. I told you this would happen.

I don't have any interest in defending Yosarian. I think Day 1 - 3 is scummy and Day 4 to now is town. Then again I thought LML was scummy, then he made one or two posts that I thought was town. Apparently MBL doesn't want to just let that go. I can't suspect LML and then think 1-2 posts are town for LML. I must be his partner. So I'm lynching Yosarian in that case, I don't care. I want this day to be over with.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3849 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Juls »

(SpyreX--although not in game yet)farside/Natirasha/Zorblag/inhim

I don't have a lot on this slot cause apparently this role has cooties causing everyone to replace out. Since we already know that SpyreX has cooties there is no doubt he will stick it out to the end. <3

The first thing I have is the replace out by Nat. The reasoning seemed sincere enough but the comment that "reck's game was cool and I had a fun role, here I don't.". That feels like being uninterested but trying to give her replacement a chance.

Then Zorblag enters with his list of reads he made pregame. I completely skipped that post because WHY would I put any stock into anything he did pre-game? I did not want to view any part of his alignment with this post. Which reminds me of something I forgot to mention about Bookitty, I will do that next post.

Also, I want to remind everyone of two very good points from confirmed-town.

In post 507, Sotty7 wrote:Zorblag keeping pressure on Porochaz after he started to post and give opinions on the game seems pretty harsh. The reason he got Zor's vote was his lack of content now he provides such content you're going to call his motivation into question? Damned if you do damned if you don't. If you don't like the content at least pull something out of it to argue, the whole you dismissing it was pretty funky and I even hate pbpa's.

In post 696, CrashTextDummie wrote:My general impression is that Zorblag was significantly more interested in scumhunting before he got a role in the game than after, and that doesn't bode well for his alignment.

I noted these two in particular because they made a lot of sense on a slot I am not getting much out of.
Juls

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”