Mini 1591: PFs Flavorless Normal (Game Over)

reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:10 am

Post by reinoe »

@Beck
Spoiler:
I fell asleep after work as I often do and then forgot about it.

In post 310, CooLDoG wrote:
vote:reinoe

I honestly just see contrived defenses, no real scum hunting.

This is all I can make myself read for now.

But before he said this...

In post 70, CooLDoG wrote:
Okay, let me clarify. I don't really have an opinion on weather renoi is town or scum at the moment. I just find him rather humours and I like him as a player. I think his vote on skrew
(which was well reasoned later)
is a well founded vote and I like the wagon that is forming.

AND this...
In post 85, CooLDoG wrote:
Seems reasonable to me. You made fake scumhunting questions and you reacted to pressure poorly... For Page 2 that is damn fine reasoning.

In post 189, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 171, reinoe wrote:
In post 169, CooLDoG wrote:
Also, renio's most recent posts have not hit me the right way. Before it seemed like their was some sort of method to the madness but right now it just seems like random questions being thrown around for little to no reason.

Phone posting. Examples plz.

Asking which of the three are scum. Seems like just fishing for useless information.

BTW, the stuff in red...Cooldog is aware now that I don't post things for why I'm doing what I'm doing right away. He he sees which way the winds are a-blowin' and he's lining up soft pressure while ignoring the things he mentions previously. Also...no real scumhunting: Sleeps has one scumread i.e. an elaborate and extended and hyperventilated OMGUS." Sleeps has not tried to develop reads on anyone else. Yet cooldog is fine with saying "no real scumhunting" from reinoe?

The sequence of posts that actually lead to me voting for him suggests to me that he's not actually reading the thread and that he just wants the night to come...
In post 641, CooLDoG wrote:

In post 629, reinoe wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:
In post 619, reinoe wrote:
In post 614, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 574, reinoe wrote:Hey cooldog, what do you think of post 535 and 515. Why do you give sleepy a free pass in ignoring them?

Honestly, I can't be assed to re-read 20 pages of shit. And currently I'm not even sure if what happened back then is relevant to the case now.
First it was RVS, now it Is this reinoe shit.

WTF??? I requested two posts to review, not "please review these past 20 pages".

Yeah, and I've already done that... several times. I'm not going to re-read this shit just for someone who is probably going to get lynched today. It just isn't going to happen.

Phone posting from the break room. These last few posts of yours have stunk to high heaven. More tonight when I get home.

VOTE: cooldog

You can vote me to l-1. I'm not reading those fucking posts again.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:22 am

Post by reinoe »

@beck again...
Spoiler:
What are your thoughts on RedCoyote accusing me of putting things in spoilers to hurt town morale and create discord?

RedCoyote wrote:You have to open up all the fucking spoilers to get a good look-see. That's unacceptable and very anti-town. It fits with a pattern of you trying to derail this game with garrulous things and false accusations.

Also do you think sheeping the reason for a vote is the same as sheeping a vote?

Selkie
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Rc:

farside's interpretations of this game are completely bonkers. I want to hold to the idea that she's just really far out there, but it is growing increasingly hard to do that. I'm glad you agree at least that the case is bad because I consider you to be as impartial a player as we've got given that you've spent most of your time going after Goofy (and I have been vocally against that).

:roll:

You are not sheeping? No seriously please explain how my interpretation is bothers?
I'm sorry I can't call your case shit, bonkers or wrong, since you didn't make one.

You know how dishonest this is? I hadn't even made a real post since SK said this. But to answer his allegation, I have since learned that townies are not allowed to have more than one scumread in this game. If a player dares to think outloud about having more than one scumread, the player incurs the wrath of reinoe, Drew and farside.

How dare I question your reads. I thought we were playing mafia?
Is this the board game room and not the werewolf room? (Any gamer worth there salt should get the reference)

You are. I'm firmly in SK's camp on this one, and I don't care to even try to hide that pretense any longer. He's been attacked by you unjustly. I wouldn't have handled it the way he has, but I can't pretend to act as though y'all are equally culpable when I find the things you say to be dishonest and sometimes mean-spirited. I have seen no such things come out of SK's posts. I think he's been earnestly trying to figure this game out, as have I. You have not.

What post were dishonest?

Granted, my reaction would be as yours is somewhat, but I would be more indifferent to the attack than I would be willing to hold the game hostage as you seem to be. I could understand you not seeing him as scum, but I can't understand you fighting for him as hard as you have. At the very least you should concede that myself/SK/Bob have made some fair points against him, even if you don't agree.

I have talked with sk about why I find his reasons faulty that he's asked everyone about. I talked with bob.
Unlike you I've pointed to reasons I disagree.
And I've stated I'd lynch Renoie if push came to shove. Is there a reason I can't push who I think is scum?

I'm not "sheeping reads". I used Bob's inital point as a springboard at one time, yes, but I then saw reinoe confusing his reads with abandon and reinoe contradict himself in his attack on me in such a way that I was very comfortable in my scumread of him.

Further, even if I admit to "sheeping", reinoe was the one that started this ball rolling by coming after me for "sheeping" whilst doing it himself in voting Konowa.

Using someone's idea to vote sheeping.
I voted with no ducking reason stated. Renoie made his own ducking case. That is a big difference don't you think?

You missed me calling out your accusation of me listing my scumreads at an early stage of the game. That was me being honest and giving my opinions of the game, not something that I was committed to for life. You interpreted it wrongly, parrotting Drew's opinion, and I thought it was unfair of you to do that.

I just thought the scum reads were weird. It's like you took random people and put them together with no real reason. I didn't even remember Drew calling you out. I tend to zone out on long post unless I see my name.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:52 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 764, Drew-Sta wrote:Skrew is growing on me properly.

Why? And if you're so concerned about character assassination, what do you think about reinoe wrt me?
In post 777, farside22 wrote:Using someone's idea to vote sheeping.
I voted with no ducking reason stated. Renoie made his own ducking case. That is a big difference don't you think?

"farside's reads are usually pretty good"
To be clear: quack
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Dessew »

@RC: I don't recall calling Goofy scum. But you're right, that post wasn't the bestest ever, indeed, I just wanted to see if there was any useful information, appearently, there wasn't.
@RC&Drew: there are lots of cases going on and the one on Drew is the best, imo, the most convincing, at least. I'll make my ow case on him. I might reread the whole reinoe stuff with an open mind, though. My problem with the reinoe-wagon is that he
implicitely
called the first bracket scum and didn't the second one.
@Drew: defending others is fine, as long as you don't put answers into their mouths and don't do it with BS.
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:14 am

Post by Dessew »

@RC: I don't recall calling Goofy scum. But you're right, that post wasn't the bestest ever, indeed, I just wanted to see if there was any useful information, appearently, there wasn't.
@RC&Drew: there are lots of cases going on and the one on Drew is the best, imo, the most convincing, at least. I'll make my ow case on him. I might reread the whole reinoe stuff with an open mind, though. My problem with the reinoe-wagon is that he
implicitely
@Drew: defending others is fine, as long as you don't put answers into their mouths and don't do it with BS.
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:15 am

Post by Dessew »

I don't know how I managed to do this .
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 778, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 764, Drew-Sta wrote:Skrew is growing on me properly.

Why? And if you're so concerned about character assassination, what do you think about reinoe wrt me?
In post 777, farside22 wrote:Using someone's idea to vote sheeping.

"farside's reads are usually pretty good"

You know not reading the game in full is a scum tell. Go talk to bob about that. In the mean time I was referring to this;

In post 206, reinoe wrote:
In post 205, Goofyd00d wrote:Actually Reinoe, why vote Konowa? When IAI said 1, I assumed they ment one of the 3, not the first listed. Any further reasoning?
In post 72, Konowa wrote:You're absolutely right that there was a lack of conviction to my reinoe vote. I hadn't actually read anything at that point.

Then why say "yep" as if you're agreeing to something?
I was scum-reading konowa for commenting on the game while voting. OK initially I thought it was RVS. But then the explaination provided in 72 doesn't make any sense. Apparently it wasn't an RVS. Why would you vote "without conviction"? If Konowa had just said it was an rvs vote then that would make a lot of sense.

Also I'm basing some of my Vote switch with farside's vote. Her reads tend to be good from what I've seen.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Sirry for the snark. I've been saying at least 3 times that renioe had his own case on Konowa and I don't get why I have to repeat myself.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:51 am

Post by popsofctown »

prod-dodge. Weekends are harder for me. tomorrow
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 780, Dessew wrote:@RC: I don't recall calling Goofy scum. But you're right, that post wasn't the bestest ever, indeed, I just wanted to see if there was any useful information, appearently, there wasn't.
implicitely

Be very, very explicit as to what part of the arguments against me (seeing as there's only one making them against me and two (you included) attempting to sheep this). I want post numbers and quotes. Otherwise, all I can say is you're not reading it well.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

I will read and post tomorrow evening. Just too much to do, and apathy for this monster.
after a wank.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:34 pm

Post by reinoe »

Hey Dessew,
Spoiler:
I'm about to go to bed and I meant to actually do this earlier.

I'm a town neighbor with Dessew. Dessew please confirm.

Selkie
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Thank you, I didn't know what to say but you put it eloquently.
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:44 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

I don't know when that emote was put in but I'm glad it was. It's been my crutch this game
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:25 pm

Post by PokerFace »

popsofctown did post so he will not be replaced. Did not see any vote changes.

In post 767, PokerFace wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count:

reinoe (5) - SleepyKrew, CooLDoG, Cyberbob, Goofyd00d, RedCoyote
CooLDoG (3) - I Am Innocent, reinoe, farside22
Drew-Sta (2) - Beck, Dessew
RedCoyote (1) - Drew-Sta
SleepyKrew (1) - popsofctown

Not voting (0) - No one

with 12 alive its 7 to lynch

SleepyKrew is v/la until 8/12/14

Deadline Countdown

(expired on 2014-08-07 20:00:00)

In post 0, PokerFace wrote:
The Rules, Stolen from shaft.ed, TSQ, Mr. Stoofer, Flameaxe, Jdodge:

05. You can vote for no lynch to occur during the day. Simply post VOTE: No Lynch. Should this vote reach a majority, it will happen.
If no majority is reached during a day then there will be a no lynch when that day ends
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 790, Cyberbob wrote:I don't know when that emote was put in but I'm glad it was. It's been my crutch this game

I think I use it at least once a game.
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Dessew »

In post 787, reinoe wrote:Hey Dessew,
Spoiler:
I'm about to go to bed and I meant to actually do this earlier.

I'm a town neighbor with Dessew. Dessew please confirm.
I can confirm this. I have also realized something just now.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:57 am

Post by Beck »

Neighbors mean you aren't confirmed town together. If you were that's mason.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:01 am

Post by Dessew »

I know.
We had some pre-game chitchat, I don't know how much reinoe wants to share with you, though.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:04 am

Post by popsofctown »

Groan....
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:06 am

Post by reinoe »

There was nothing to discuss. The good stuff is that I'm a 1-shot tracker. Both roles crumbed.

Selkie
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:12 am

Post by popsofctown »

Vote: Drew-sta

It's nearing deadline, so I need to vote for a viable lynch, and I have a pretty strong town feel on reinoe. So Drew is my favorite of the other leading wagons. The original case for him itself never clicked for me, but he seems to go about defending himself in a scummy way, occasionally with some condescension that could "yes but that's not why silly" scum defense.

I would vote cooldog if I had to, he's null for me. I would prefer the Drew lynch. The plus is that in one or two people's eyes a Drew scumflip would vindicate reinoe and get them onboard with my thinking on that.

Did anyone have any questions for me I missed? I'm ready to see something flip at this phase of the game, really.
"Well, I..."
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:19 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Willing to switch to Drew, but prefer cooldog
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”