BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:04 am

Post by BP »

What you gonna do, vote me? You're probably just the most dumb SK of all time.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Wake1 »

Aegor, you said there's 0% chance BP's Town.

You're also demanding people to vote him.

And you now say you're not the Cop.

Sum it up what your EXACT reasoning IS.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:06 am

Post by BP »

In post 2252, Wake1 wrote:Aegor, you said there's 0% chance BP's Town.

A little less dumb.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Wake1 »

Best not to taunt the players deciding your fate, BP.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:07 am

Post by BP »

Has anyone noticed how The Way joined the game in the middle of a pseudo cop sponsored wagon?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:09 am

Post by Juls »

BP, who is scum? who is town?
-------------------------------------
Juls
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:10 am

Post by Aegor »

Also Juls is pretty obviously town; anyone voting her at this point is clearly scumclaiming.

TWIE is now the towniest player in the game. That is good, because I was extremely ambivalent about Scarab.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:10 am

Post by BP »

My fate is everyone's. I don't care if I'm the gambit this town needs. I'm saying there were players to serve as gambit before, and I'm awed by the stupidity behind this wagon. Aegor should have died by now. Why is he alive, he sponsored and rejoiced with previous lynches. This should be unnecessary by now. But as I said, this town is doomed, so.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:11 am

Post by BP »

In post 2257, Aegor wrote:Also Juls is pretty obviously town; anyone voting her at this point is clearly scumclaiming.

TWIE is now the towniest player in the game. That is good, because I was extremely ambivalent about Scarab.

Aka "whoever agrees with me gets a pass, as long as they push of lynches as hard as I do"
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:12 am

Post by BP »

Be back tomorrow, if I'm alive. Gots to works.

DO THE RIGHT THING.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:15 am

Post by Aegor »

I will line up my own lynch. No joke. If BP flips town, I will 100% not accept any lynch tomorrow except my own. BP has done literally nothing town at all this entire game. He has flip-flopped on HS, me, and his own view on policy lynches. Alina suspected him, and is dead.

I am
telling
you that there is no chance whatsoever that he is town. This day will be better the shorter it is. REALLY, REALLY, trust me on this one.

In post 2244, Wake1 wrote:If BP's town, Aegor dies.

Yes, yes. Now vote BP.

Aegor hasn't one damned good reason for saying BP is 0% Town, unless he's implying he's got a guilty on him.

Stop fishing. You are bad and should feel bad. I have presented extremely compelling reasons that BP is 0% town.

Absolutely no one living is mod-confirmed Town.

No kidding. But BP is scum. Scumscumscumscumscum.

Vote BP.

In post 2248, TheAdrienC wrote:You're about to lose my vote too, Aegor, with all due respect. If he's not the cop then I can't blindly sheep him saying he's 1000% sure on BP.

You are not sheeping me blindly. I explained why BP is scum; my reasons are compelling. They do not rely on "feelings;" they do not rely on interpretation of posts. The case is factual. It is the strongest case yet presented.

VOTE BP NOW.

In post 2252, Wake1 wrote:Aegor, you said there's 0% chance BP's Town.

You are more than welcome to read the effing game.

VOTE BP NOW.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:17 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2257, Aegor wrote:Also Juls is pretty obviously town; anyone voting her at this point is clearly scumclaiming.

Yeah, that's not gonna work, Scumfuck.

You were the one bullshitting with your obvious crumbs about BP needing to be lynched, yet when I point out how Goddamned obvious it was you turn around and say I'm trying to out PRs. Like what the fuck, are you serious?

If you flip Scum, Juls will become very suspect, which wouldn't surprise me if you're also white-knighting.

And why exactly is TWIE to you the towniest player here in your opinion?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:18 am

Post by Wake1 »

My vote is already on BP, Aegor.

Are you trying to make me insult you?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2261, Aegor wrote:
I am
telling
you that there is no chance whatsoever that he is town.

Why.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:21 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 2262, Wake1 wrote:
Yeah, that's not gonna work, Scumfuck.

Let us withhold alignment judgments so as not to look bad in retrospect, yes?

You were the one bullshitting with your obvious crumbs about BP needing to be lynched, yet when I point out how Goddamned obvious it was you turn around and say I'm trying to out PRs. Like what the fuck, are you serious?

I do not bullshit. Or maybe I should just claim cop and then claim guilties on people based on my own gut? What do you think, Wake? How the hell has that worked out for you?

If you flip Scum, Juls will become very suspect, which wouldn't surprise me if you're also white-knighting.

Great. BP flip first.

And why exactly is TWIE to you the towniest player here in your opinion?

Unique rationality and clear understanding of the game.

In post 2264, Wake1 wrote:
Why.

I already explained.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Aeronaut »

This has happened before.

In post 1743, Aegor wrote: Hammer HS and if he flips town, I will offer myself up to the town tomorrow, my life for his, i.e. our lives are one-to-one or one-for-one.

In post 2261, Aegor wrote:I will line up my own lynch. No joke. If BP flips town, I will 100% not accept any lynch tomorrow except my own.

Seem familiar?

When HS was at L-1, coincidentally, Aegor said he was absolutely, 100% sure HS was scum. He even offered to be lynched the next day, and that's how sure he was. Why should any of us believe him now? It's literally the same gambit.

BP has done very little to make me suspect he's scum. The HS hypocrisy thing is a bit sketchy, but there isn't much besides that. You on the other hand have wanted a quicklynch almost every day. Every day except today of course. Today,
you suddenly want to hear from everyone before lynching.
Why the change in attitude, Aegor?

-----------------------------

I think that Juls, Aegor, and TWIE are scumbuddies.
Here's what really happened.

D4 Begins

, using similar reasoning to me.

The wagon grows quickly. , despite still having a vote on her.

He unvotes. Then, suddenly,

Again, a complete contrast from D1/D2 when Aegor wanted lynch as soon as possible.

Once BP's wagon starts growing, Aegor is suddenly back to wanting the quickest lynch possible.

Aegor counterwagoned.
He started this BS BP wagon to take the wagon off of Juls. He's using his "If BP flips town you can vote me tomorrow" thing again because for some reason, it worked last time, and it brings his scum team one step closer to winning the game. Why else would he change his mind so suddenly?

I've also been watching TWIE. Juls was still pretty close to being lynched, and he defends her with And then, he sheeps Aegor.

In post 2202, TheWayItEnds wrote:0% Aegor?

Thats good enough for me.

Unvote
Vote: BP

The rest of his posts for the game have been something along the lines of this.

In post 2242, TheWayItEnds wrote:STOP.

TALKING.

VOTE.

BP.

So you could say he's pretty eager for the day to be over as well. The two of them really don't want to vote Juls, so if they're scum it's likely she is scum with them. The reason I think Aegor picked BP is because he is extremely unavailable. BP won't be around to defend himself much, as he said a few posts above. The perfect scapegoat.

I'm alright with lynching any of the three of them. We should lynch Aegor, and when he flips scum, we should lynch the other two. If we vote BP now and he flips town, tomorrow is too late to lynch Aegor. We're running out of time, and BP is not the lynch today.

VOTE: Aegor
2023 W/L | 1-0
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:11 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

.... Oh I get it.

I thought I replaced into a game of Mafia.

What we're really playing here is "Who can say the most anti-town things in the shortest amount of time?"

This game makes waaaay more sense now.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:13 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Wake wins btw.

Hes a fucking champion.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:14 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 2251, BP wrote:What you gonna do, vote me? You're probably just the most dumb SK of all time.

Thanks for confirming this is 1 team and SK and not 2 teams before you go though.

That was nice of you.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Mirhawk »

We are not in Lylo so tomorrow is not too late to lynch Aegor. One scum has already been killed, so in order for us to be in lylo there would have to have been six scum on one team at the beginning of the game, and the night kills don't support this theory.

That being said nothing is saving Aegor tomorrow if BP flips town, so if he was scum that would make this a 1-1 trade. Which is a bad trade to make as scum so I'm inclined to take this as a town move.

@Aegor
Your case on BP doesn't really do too much for me. His flip flopping on opinions regarding HS happens over a long span of posts.
Reading him over in ISO reveals a fairly lackluster play. Your comment about him ignoring Wake and Scarab is rather more interesting as he focused pretty heavily on them before.

How certain are you on BP? We might not be in Lylo today, but we might be tomorrow, and if he flips town there's pretty good odds we're going to lose.

@TWIE
Yeah I was going to say Wake's probably a serial killer, but I guess I was beat to it.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 2266, Aeronaut wrote:
When HS was at L-1, coincidentally, Aegor said he was absolutely, 100% sure HS was scum. He even offered to be lynched the next day, and that's how sure he was. Why should any of us believe him now? It's literally the same gambit.

This is not a gambit. BP is actually scum. 100% scum. There is no way he is not flipping scum.

BP has done very little to make me suspect he's scum. The HS hypocrisy thing is a bit sketchy, but there isn't much besides that.

That is far more substantial than anything else anyone has done.

You on the other hand have wanted a quicklynch almost every day. Every day except today of course.

Lies. I did not want a quicklynch Day 1. I did not want a quicklynch Day 2 -- HS was the clear wagon and the game was stalling; I was not pushing for a premature end. I did not want a quicklynch Day 3; SKOT was lynched in my absence without even being able to respond to the question that I asked him, a question that I surely would not have asked had I wanted a quicklynch.

And the really sad part is that you cannot even end your bout of lunacy with an accurate statement. I absolutely want a quicklynch today. On BP. Who is scum. He is getting lynched regardless.

you suddenly want to hear from everyone before lynching.
Why the change in attitude, Aegor?

I wanted to hear from BP before lynching him. Everyone else is irrelevant to me; they were only included in any relevant statement in order to couch BP and prevent any tip-off. That was shot to hell when this moronic town put Juls at L-2 or whatever within, what 24 hours and a page and a half of the beginning of the day?

I think that Juls, Aegor, and TWIE are scumbuddies.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only competent, obvtown people are scumbuddies? Awesome analysis right there.

, using similar reasoning to me.

The wagon grows quickly. , despite still having a vote on her.

He unvotes. Then, suddenly,

Except BP was my prime target yesterday as well. So read the game, you boob.

Again, a complete contrast from D1/D2 when Aegor wanted lynch as soon as possible.

Except I did not want to lynch ASAP, so you are vomiting out noxious bullshit.

Once BP's wagon starts growing, Aegor is suddenly back to wanting the quickest lynch possible.

Because I know BP is scum. Next.

Aegor counterwagoned.
He started this BS BP wagon to take the wagon off of Juls. He's using his "If BP flips town you can vote me tomorrow" thing again because for some reason, it worked last time, and it brings his scum team one step closer to winning the game. Why else would he change his mind so suddenly?

I am happy to 1-1 BP. I was happy to 1-1 HS; it is really not my problem that you did not take me up on it. And it was to the town's great benefit that you (and the others) did not. Pursue my lynch tomorrow, or consider yourself outed as scum once BP flips scum.

I've also been watching TWIE. Juls was still pretty close to being lynched, and he defends her with And then, he sheeps Aegor.

TWIE sheeped me because he is not a fucking idiot and can read the subtext.

So you could say he's pretty eager for the day to be over as well.

Again, he is not an idiot.

The two of them really don't want to vote Juls, so if they're scum it's likely she is scum with them. The reason I think Aegor picked BP is because he is extremely unavailable. BP won't be around to defend himself much, as he said a few posts above. The perfect scapegoat

For what? Scapegoat for what?

I'm alright with lynching any of the three of them. We should lynch Aegor, and when he flips scum, we should lynch the other two. If we vote BP now and he flips town, tomorrow is too late to lynch Aegor. We're running out of time, and BP is not the lynch today.

BP is the only lynch for today. You can delay the inevitable, but it will be upon you. And you are standing on the wrong side of the line in the sand right now. I suggest you cross over before you doom yourself.

In post 2270, Mirhawk wrote:That being said nothing is saving Aegor tomorrow if BP flips town, so if he was scum that would make this a 1-1 trade. Which is a bad trade to make as scum so I'm inclined to take this as a town move.

Yes.

@Aegor
Your case on BP doesn't really do too much for me. His flip flopping on opinions regarding HS happens over a long span of posts.
Reading him over in ISO reveals a fairly lackluster play. Your comment about him ignoring Wake and Scarab is rather more interesting as he focused pretty heavily on them before.

How certain are you on BP?

Mod-confirmed scum levels of certainty. Vote BP.

We might not be in Lylo today, but we might be tomorrow, and if he flips town there's pretty good odds we're going to lose.

This is not a gambit. One of {BP, Aegor} is scum.

Yeah I was going to say Wake's probably a serial killer, but I guess I was beat to it.

Totally called this last game day, I think.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Juls »

Scum, you seriously can't take much pride in this victory. If the scum is amongst the VIs then well done. You derped your way into victory.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Aegor »

Let me just be absolutely clear:

BP is getting lynched today
. This town has enough non-idiot members to make this outcome inexorable. So you can be pro-town and do it now, or be anti-town and do it later. I suppose fighting against the lynch could more readily expose his scumbuddies, but my guess is that some have seen the writing on the wall and are already voting him.

The lynch is happening. We can do it now or later, but the day is already sufficiently firmly on a particular course that there will be little benefit to prolonging it. Expect nothing from BP; he knows he is a dead man walking.

So just vote BP.
M A S Q U E R A D E
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by shaddowez »

Aegor
- You seemed as confident about the HS lynch as you do about the BP lynch. Were you pushing the HS wagon as more of a PL, or do you have more compelling evidence to ensure that you are correct about this one?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”