Micro 370: Gerrymander Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-8

With 9 alive it will take 5 votes to lynch or no lynch.

Xayzeck (3): Brian Skies, EspeciallyTheLies, Not_Mafia (L-2)
EspeciallyTheLies (1): OkaPoka (L-4)
Maestro (2): vettrock, Social Media (L-3)
OkaPoka (3): Maestro, Xayzeck, Pirate Mollie (L-2)

Not voting (1): Majiffy,

Page Count (Day): 12
Page Count (Total): 12

Deadline: (expired on 2014-08-12 00:26:43)

Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by vettrock »

In post 262, Maestro wrote:
In post 257, Maestro wrote:vettork isn't confTown. He is confDoublevoter.

I will say it as many times as necessary. This is not an Open Setup. No claim is confTown until a flip.
THAT'S
paranoia you can live by in a Mafia game. Now go fuck a duck.

I think most everyone else agrees that a double scum voter is unlikely, but you can keep looking for a scumtell from me.

In post 255, OkaPoka wrote:You should unvote him and start scumhunting.

That sure looks like you telling me to do something.

I'm a bit touchy with the fuckos in this game and I'm not having another 1v1 dialogue with you.
I'm leaving this game for the night.

This just looks like Maestro being a "stronzo," but probably isn't alignment indicating, and appears to be how he wants to play.

vederti stronzo

So I looked this up and it said "See you asshole". Not being a native Italian speaker, and not completely trusting google translate, is this more like "See here, let me explain something to you" or "I see you, you asshole" or "See, your an asshole" or "I see your asshole, and it stinks" or even, "I'll see you later asshole". If you are going to speak in a foreign language, you should provide a translation, as was asked of me when I did it.

PEDIT: vettork, Scum doublevoters are almost as likely as Town ones, neither keep their ability to doublevote in MyLo/LyLo in practice, and I see neither as being necessarily more likely given what I see as shitty play so far. This is a theme game; theme games have fakeclaims for flavor. I don't care if you say you're Jesus F. Christ -
ANY NAME YOU GIVE ME FOR FLAVOR COULD EASILY BE FAKE AND AS A MOD WHO HAS RUN THEME GAMES I KNOW THIS AND YOU APPARENTLY DO NOT SO YOU ARE WRONG
. Period. "George Takei" means nothing.

I don't think a scum double voter is just as likely in a 9 player game. I don't know that George Takei was involved in the redistricting, my assumption is yes he was since his name in on my PM. However, personally, I would be hesitant to throw out a name with fake claim not knowing more about the situation when it could be called out by someone more in the know who lives in California.

1. Of course my reads aren't 100% correct. Who's twisting words now? Or are you trying to be funny? I'm not fucking laughing. Cut your comedic career short and start taking me seriously.
2. I'll look into where exactly I'm 99% certain you used the word "pointless" but saying D1 reads "are not as accurate, and have a much higher chance of being wrong" is just plain WRONG also so I'm sorry I misinterpreted something but you're full of shit here too if you think D1 isn't the
SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF ANY FUCKING MAFIA GAME

So I'll take the twisting words comment there, but I think it was obvious that I was exaggerating, so there is a little bit of a difference there. Nowhere did I use the word pointless, so since you were 99% certain of this, it appears we have hit the 1% failure mark. Hopefully your reads have a better percentage of correctness/probability. I did use the word superficial, which does not have the same meaning and pointless. If you look them the thesaurus, and pointless did not appear on the list for superficial and superfical did not appear on the list for pointless. They are most definitely not pointless. While I don't think Day 1 is the single most important part of any mafia game, I do agree that it is important. Part of the importance of D1, however can only really be observed in hindsight with the knowledge gained on D2 and onward.

3. See below the fly on my shorts.

As this is a virtual game, I cannot see below the fly on your shorts. If your attire is important for the game, please describe more fully, otherwise I don't think this is helping the game.

4. Mostly what?

So either I had some kind of cut paste problem, or I posted before I finished that part of the post. My ETL read is mostly on his early reaction to me and the opurtunistic way he was finding my posts as scummy. I'm not as certain about that anymore.

In post 297, OkaPoka wrote:Pirate, social media is controlled by Vett. Read the game.

If there is an sk we have to be wary about it. Seems like you are trying to make everyone ignore sk.

In post 285, OkaPoka wrote:also, Brian where in the world are you?

Yes, I control the social media.

In post 1, Cabd wrote:
4. This setup contains no win conditions besides a standard mafia team and a town team.

There is no serial killer, per the setup rules on post 1.

For the rest. I still like my vote on Maestro for the reasons already stated. I'm less certain of my early ETL read.

Even though OkaPoka is agreeing with me, I don't like his blind faith in my reads. I'm not certain of my reads, but they are the best I have. I don't come out and say I know everything, and portray myself as an arrogrant "stronzo" like some people, but that isn't the way that I play. If you want to agree with me fine, but but at least point out what you think is convincing about my reasoning.

I'm not sure what to make up of the Xayzeck sheep, and the sheep counter reaction from Not Mafia and ETL.

pirate mollie seems the same as the last game I played with her where she was town(even if she messed up the final vote), but I haven't looked at any of her scum games yet.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 295, OkaPoka wrote:Are you insane pirate? Do you always go on and sheep random people, to get a lynch?

I am pretty sure i am not "sheeping random people"

your sk push. why?

your tawdry vote on me. why?

I was on v/la and said this
whew!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

1. You are sheeping, maybe not random people
2. Paranoia
3. Wut, I was pressuring you to post. You said you can post in some spots. You didn't even rvs
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 303, OkaPoka wrote:1. You are sheeping, maybe not random people
2. Paranoia
3. Wut, I was pressuring you to post. You said you can post in some spots. You didn't even rvs

1. I am pretty sure I am sheeping no1.

2. why are you "paranoid" about me? explain

3. why are you pressuring me to post when I am v/la?

you aren't reading the game are you
whew!
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by vettrock »

In post 302, pirate mollie wrote:

OkaPoka didn't vote for you that I can see, just ask you to post.

In post 303, OkaPoka wrote:

So I have no problem with the V/LA over the weekend that you stated. The three posting in a row saying you were going to post and then not post of kind of annoying. I would also comment that you know you can use the Q+ to put more than one quote in a message rather than posting 7 times in row for your reply. I realize some people don't like walls, but I think it is easier to read, and when I go back and re-read if don't put a bunch of times right after each other.

Also:
Brian Skies Where are you! At least mollie declared her V/LA. I'd like a comment or two from you.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 296, OkaPoka wrote:Clarify why Maestro is town pirate.

cos when maestro is within an armslength away from authentically melting down as town he genuinely meltsdown. he did.

when he tries to "meltdown" as scum it lacks the verve.

like I think he is really is melting down right now.

In post 297, OkaPoka wrote:Pirate, social media is controlled by Vett. Read the game.

If there is an sk we have to be wary about it. Seems like you are trying to make everyone ignore sk.

:neutral:

I would give you a thorella face if I had the gif handy

can we just lynch oka right now
whew!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

There might be sk this game. Be cautious.

So Maestro melts down a lot?

No you can't lynch me. I'm town.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 305, vettrock wrote:
In post 302, pirate mollie wrote:

OkaPoka didn't vote for you that I can see, just ask you to post.

I thought he did! I doublechecked and no you are right.

So I have no problem with the V/LA over the weekend that you stated. The three posting in a row saying you were going to post and then not post of kind of annoying. I would also comment that you know you can use the Q+ to put more than one quote in a message rather than posting 7 times in row for your reply. I realize some people don't like walls, but I think it is easier to read, and when I go back and re-read if don't put a bunch of times right after each other.

playstyle thing I think
whew!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

@Mod

is there an sk in this game?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

EBWOP:

Pirate making assumptions so she can push a lynch on me
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Mollie I expected you to vote oka. Which means youre probably town. And I think I know what you see but it feels playstyle after the maestro oka 1v1.

I wouldnt mind xay. Think about it.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Oh yeah and yes I am town so rejoice.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 298, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 291, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 270, Xayzeck wrote:VOTE: Oka

Now let's lynch this scumfuck

well isn't this interesting

Whats so interesting?

wat is so uninteresting about it

lets start there
whew!
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by vettrock »

In post 121, vettrock wrote:
In post 1, Cabd wrote:
4. This setup contains no win conditions besides a standard mafia team and a town team.

I think this rules out a SK,as being in the game and for the social media. Most likely a town PR.

In post 301, vettrock wrote:
In post 1, Cabd wrote:

There is no serial killer, per the setup rules on post 1.

In post 309, OkaPoka wrote:
@Mod

is there an sk in this game?

Seriously, how many times do I have to post this. Cabd states in the setup that there is only standard mafia team and town team. I don't think it gets any clearer than that. That means no serial killer. No survivor. No Jester. For someone who is sheeping my reads, you don't seem to read my posts. I've said this twice already.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I didn't forget about this game. I posted
yesterday
(yes,
yesterday
) and I got ignored by OkaPoka (as shown by the lack of response from him). And I haven't really been that interested in Mafia this weekend. With that said, I think Mollie missed the part where Vettrock claimed DV in her catch-up.

Vettrock, why did you move your second vote onto ETL at the beginning of the game? You already RVS voted without moving your second vote, so I assume there was a reason. If you say OMGUS, I'm ignoring you for the rest of Day 1.

Not_Mafia, that's not what Vettrock said. I don't want to get into semantics, but the way I read it is that Vettrock is unsure whether or not ETL is town on the wrong track (misguided) or just pushing for a mislynch (scum). Nowhere does he imply that ETL is bad.

In post 210, OkaPoka wrote:Brian you need some explaining to do on why you've posted twice.

Nope. I can have a life outside of MafiaScum. And you still didn't respond to me asking you about your earlier reads where you completely hedged on Xay.

Maestro's town as shit with his push on Vettrock. And his push on Oka too. Xay sheeps the Oka argument. If he wants to bus his buddy, I'm okay with it.

I don't care which of Xay or Oka dies. I support both lynches.

I'm not okay with lynches on Maestro or ETL. Mollie and Not_Mafia are slowly working their way into that group. Majiffy is just 'meh' to me.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I read that vettt, so I am clarifying with Cabd to make sure there are no errors.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

is this the game where town coalesce on a scumread of mine

is this really happening
whew!
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by vettrock »

In post 315, Brian Skies wrote:
Vettrock, why did you move your second vote onto ETL at the beginning of the game? You already RVS voted without moving your second vote, so I assume there was a reason. If you say OMGUS, I'm ignoring you for the rest of Day 1.

I made my random vote on you. Social media was not voting, so I put it on ETL. At the time, ETL seemed the scummiest to me so I move my main vote as well. At the time, I was still hiding that I was the doublevoter, so I didn't want to move my votes at the same time and make it obvious. Now that I have claimed, I expect to move my votes together. There isn't really a point in two votes if they aren't on the same person, unless you are trying to spread around the pressure. If I feel strong enough to lynch someone with one vote, why not two?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 317, pirate mollie wrote:is this the game where town coalesce on a scumread of mine

is this really happening

I will fucking rejoice
whew!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 318, vettrock wrote:
In post 315, Brian Skies wrote:

I made my random vote on you. Social media was not voting, so I put it on ETL. At the time, ETL seemed the scummiest to me so I move my main vote as well. At the time, I was still hiding that I was the doublevoter, so I didn't want to move my votes at the same time and make it obvious. Now that I have claimed, I expect to move my votes together. There isn't really a point in two votes if they aren't on the same person, unless you are trying to spread around the pressure. If I feel strong enough to lynch someone with one vote, why not two?

Why did you think ETL was scummy early on?

Like I said, I figured there was a reason for your ETL vote just based on the way you moved your votes. And you can use your votes however you want to. It's your role, not mine.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Also, Vettrock, I don't like your votes on Maestro. I think his posting is coming from a really aggravated and townie mindset as far as you are concerned.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 321, Brian Skies wrote:Also, Vettrock, I don't like your votes on Maestro. I think his posting is coming from a really aggravated and townie mindset as far as you are concerned.

hey brian

it kind of looks like subtle cosying up to maestro
whew!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 322, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 321, Brian Skies wrote:Also, Vettrock, I don't like your votes on Maestro. I think his posting is coming from a really aggravated and townie mindset as far as you are concerned.

hey brian

it kind of looks like subtle cosying up to maestro

Me or Vettrock? Or Xay?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

If the last one, I agree wholeheartedly.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”