Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:26 pm

Post by Dr Pants »

No, I'm claiming that you knew Messiah was town. His lynch was imminent, and it would have certainly gone through had he not claimed a PR. You clearly weren't hard defending Messiah. Instead you offered a counter wagon for no reason other than a counter wagon was "better for this moment". That's a meaningless statement that says nothing about why Marcell is scummy.

Basically, I'm accusing you of soft defending a town player who was about to be lynched by offering a useless counter wagon.
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:00 am

Post by Belisarius »

Vote Count 04/11/1917.02Why not: (3) Dr Pants, CooLDoG, Shiryu
Baezu: (1) Paschendale
Shiryu: (1) Baezu

Not Voting: Anatole Kuragin, Marcrell, Messiah Complex, Why not, farside22

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2014-08-18 15:10:00)

Mod Notes:
None
Shiryu
Shiryu
Goon
Shiryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:35 am

Post by Shiryu »

In post 799, Why not wrote:
In post 790, Shiryu wrote:Well now, that's the sorta thing I was talking about. Consider me convinced, Pants. Post seems to be the key thing for me here, which Anatole failed to bring up in (possibly intentionally?). Why Not, you might have argued that your original statement on the Majiffy wagon not happening was just with regards to which wagons were viable, but 678 is definitely showing you would have been against the wagon at that point, which quickly changed as Pants points out, with no game changing posts in between.

VOTE: Why not

In post 785, Shiryu wrote:Alright CD, you kinda lost me on that post. I mean, I have to agree with Why Not's point there. Going over Thor's ISO to see his interaction with the other players isn't really the best way to look for scum. If he's as experienced as I'm understanding he is, I figure he'll find ways to make town look scummy and to distance himself from his partners without it looking like his distancing himself, which would of course lead to a wifom situation if he assumed that's what we'd be looking for. Though I suppose he probably wasn't expecting to be killed night 1 like that.

Also, just to be clear, you're stating that Messiah being alive would be much more likely due to him being scum as opposed to him being the doc and scum leaving him alive in the hopes he'll get lynched, right?

here is condensed version of these posts:

I concur with this guy! But let me just elaborate extensively here on this issue for a few lines so that I can be needlessly clear about just who, what, and why I concur so that it's clear that I am contributing to and participating in this very important discussion on matters scum and town and lynches."

For the first one I'm addressing CD's post about scum having the night phase to discuss lynch targets. I still don't get how he went from you saying Thor was experienced to his question. I just figured I'd add that I also agreed with you on your point.

The second one, yeah, it boils down to me agreeing with Pants. He brought up a point I hadn't noticed myself, and I wanted to specify which one it was that caught my attention.
I am the eggman, woo!
They are the eggmen, woo!
I am the walrus, goo goo g' joob!
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:08 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I misunderstood what why not was saying... I'm stupid like that sometimes.

but yeah, why not lynch is still good.
after a wank.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:11 am

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

In post 602, Messiah Complex wrote:You guys are all a bunch of fucking assholes. This is the second time I have gotten run up on bullshit. Check out Desp's last large game where people jumped on me for some "scummy" shit they said I did, which by the way was placing a vote on scum, and then ran me up until I claimed. Hell even after I claimed I almost got lynched.

I am James McCudden, winner of the Victorian Cross, Allied Doctor.

So, how about we stop fucking voting me, and look for scum.

Farside- I still don't know how we have the same view on Jiffy, yet you are voting me. If you think I am bussing, then why don't you hop on the train.

Town
viking cat- posting seems very natural, and I can see your thought process making sense.
CooLDoG- the tet-a-tet that you are getting into with Thor makes sense to me based off Thors playstyle. I don't know if you are reading him correctly, but the way you are going about it looks town

Why not- you responded the way I would have expected you to with my bullshit questions, and the response to calling out the soft claimed PR seemed on the level.
Paschendale- Tunneling, check, scummy behavior, check, kinda pissing people off, check. Probs town.
Anatole Kuragin- leaning town on him based off stuff that I've seen and can't talk about yet.
Farside- Downgraded because of the way that you are scum reading Jiffy for the same exact things as I am (even using parts of my argument), yet you are voting me. I get that bussing is a thing, but day 1 for no reason, and on Jiffy? Nope.
Shiryu- You fell off when you limited who you would vote for the way you did, and it felt off that you would phrase it the way you did.

Thor665- You are always going to be scum to me until you aren't. I guess that is what happens when the IC in your first newbie game is scum and completely mindfucks you.
Marcrell- So few posts, I feel like you might be trying to fly under the radar while other people tear each other apart.

_____________________________________ Lynchability line

Dr. Pants- Shitty arguments, bad pushes, and faked anger. I wish I could say more, but ongoing.
Baezu- I hate that you try to pass off your scummy play as your town play. The whole, I must be town because as scum I wouldn't be acting as scummy thing, just screams bullshit wifom and makes me want to lynch you.
Majiffy- You are a better player than you are showing right now. Your arguments are usually better crafted, and based off more substantial tells and actions. The fact that you tunneled so deep and quickly is telling.

I'm going to take a shite now, and with the spicy food I had last night it's gonna be a burn.

If Viking Cat was your highest town read at this point, why did you protect cooldog? Before being shot down, Viking Cat's town levels went supernova with his push on Thor towards the end of the day. You just went with your second town read on a hunch?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:10 am

Post by farside22 »

I have one of those maybe dumb questions for people.
Are you the type to look for scum on your wagon?
I kind of have a reason for this question.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Why not
Why not
Goon
Why not
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:48 am

Post by Why not »

In post 800, Dr Pants wrote:No, I'm claiming that you knew Messiah was town. His lynch was imminent, and it would have certainly gone through had he not claimed a PR. You clearly weren't hard defending Messiah. Instead you offered a counter wagon for no reason other than a counter wagon was "better for this moment". That's a meaningless statement that says nothing about why Marcell is scummy.

Basically, I'm accusing you of soft defending a town player who was about to be lynched by offering a useless counter wagon.

Okay?
Why not
Why not
Goon
Why not
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:48 am

Post by Why not »

I'm not scum. Hope you guys figure it out.
Why not
Why not
Goon
Why not
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:50 am

Post by Why not »

Mod i still
vote marcrell
Why not
Why not
Goon
Why not
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:00 am

Post by Why not »

In post 803, CooLDoG wrote:I misunderstood what why not was saying... I'm stupid like that sometimes.

but yeah, why not lynch is still good.

why
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:03 am

Post by Baezu »

Wow pants that's a pretty compelling argument for why not scum...
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:07 am

Post by Paschendale »

Not Marcrell again... Why Not, why do you insist on going for that clearly bad wagon? Why does anyone?
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:10 am

Post by Baezu »

And his response to it is weak too

VOTE: why not
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN

Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:58 am

Post by Paschendale »

That's quite a sheep vote, Baezu. Trying hard to look innocuous?
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:17 am

Post by CooLDoG »

^ keeping in mind we lynch baezu after why not.

Messiah is still yet to be resolved. I am still unsure.
after a wank.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:22 am

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

Also in regards to his reads - MC found majiffy scummy and voted on his lynchmob, and also had Pants on his list. This is scummy if this consensus is that Pants vs. Thor wasn't bussing.

He also had Thor in that sweet spot townish-nullish scum window wherewith scum partners tend to carelessly hint at their allies.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:45 am

Post by CooLDoG »

yeah, pants does not seem bussing.
after a wank.
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Dr Pants »

As far as MC goes, I'm going to believe his claim since fake claiming doctor in a hidden setup is really risky. Plus, even if there are fake claims for scum, its highly unlikely that scum has a list of PR's that aren't in the game, since that would give them a stupid amount of power.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:19 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 813, Paschendale wrote:That's quite a sheep vote, Baezu. Trying hard to look innocuous?

If I was trying to look innocuous I wouldn't put myself in the butter zone
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:45 am

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: Baezu
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Dr Pants »

^ not a vote on Why Not, so not a vote on scum. for shame.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:11 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 820, Dr Pants wrote:^ not a vote on Why Not, so not a vote on scum. for shame.

She avoided questions I asked and my gut says why not is town.

Why do you town read baezu? She had jiffy as town and calling messiah scum for finding jiffy town but thor and I were town.
She also attacked shir and quickly dropped it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:15 am

Post by farside22 »

My gut also still doesn't fully trust messiah. I feel like I'm playing the stop and wait game with that duo when it comes to posting in this game.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 820, Dr Pants wrote:^ not a vote on Why Not, so not a vote on scum. for shame.

No, Baezu is a good vote.
after a wank.
Why not
Why not
Goon
Why not
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by Why not »

I am sort of a modified donut vendor. DrPants should be able to confirm this.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”