Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Juls »

No, Doctors aren't told when they successfully save either. I looked around at other newbies to verify that it was the correct course. Besides, if the role pm doesn't state it then it doesn't happen.
-------------------------------------
Juls
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by burn_209 »

In every game I've played (most on other sites like my CoD clan) they were never notified. The only time anyone was ever notified of something was either an investigation result or that they were role blocked.
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by burn_209 »

Fucking morons
Bullish
Bullish
Goon
Bullish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:14 am

Post by Bullish »

In post 72, singersigner wrote:He pretty much needs to uphold his story. It's a lot easier for two town to agree on a mislynch than one town to guess. At least that's probably what he's banking on here. I mean...he got them to agree to a no lynch. I REALLY feel like he's got a valid chance at fighting Aphix on this one unless Trin can realize that there's no way town would come in with an explanation for no kill willingly, especially knowing that he was the default lynch.

I didn't get anyone to agree to a no lynch. They did it all by themselves. I just wanted the game to end at that point.
Searchable Signature #865
Bullish
Bullish
Goon
Bullish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Bullish »

About me being VI:

I'm usually aggressive as shyt on the other sites without the lawyer language, and if you do that you're bound to have disagreements.

My usual scum meta is inactivity. I wanted to play my first game here more than win it.
Searchable Signature #865

Return to “Completed Game Topics”