d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by d3x »

Ladies and Gentlemen, this'll be a big one. I promise it's worth it. Our D1 Lynch is here.

Hey Lynx, pay attention. As you've so nicely aligned yourself with gp, some of this will mirror my thoughts on your recent post as well.

@gp- The ultimate issue here is timing. The reason that p26/28 matter is that you started saying I was making a big deal out of things before my p62 {where I actually start getting aggressive and fully admit to escalating the point}. After post 28, you said I was making a big deal out of things. That is flatly untrue {also known as a lie}, and you have yet to explain how I was making a big deal of anything before your p28 {which is why you're dodging/sidestepping the issue}.

You're misrep'ing me to make it sound like I'm denying going aggro on you.
In post 115, gameplay506 wrote:D3x agggressive? Nope.
The fact of the matter is that you cannot explain the earliest instance of your misrep and now you're backpedalling by lying and saying that I'm denying anything that has happened after the fact.

I never said the aggression I am voting you for is located just in your first post concerning me. That is why calling me a liar isn't correct here.
This is directly the issue. I am not, nor have I ever said that. What I have said {and again, you have still failed to answer} is how this interaction is legit...
In post 26, d3x wrote:Thoughts on the 2 building Wagons, gp?
In post 27, gameplay506 wrote:I see only the Hiplop wagon. It's and RVS wagon so nothing there now.
In post 28, d3x wrote:So you're just hand waving the early Votes b/c it's the RVS?

Ansuz {both heads} has said that they find hiplop scummy.

Tunnel has 2 seemingly legitimate Votes.

Is your Vote on Kthx just RVS?
In post 31, gameplay506 wrote:
...snip...
why exactly are you making such a big deal out of it?
If you consider p28 post 'aggressive' or 'making a big deal' out of anything, I don't know how you've made it 5 months on this site lol...

Actually it is really interesting how you ignore your post 62. Why exactly did thought that I was talking only about post 28?
Your accusation occurs before p62. I left it out because you're not a freaking clairvoyant. This is particularly important to note in terms of Lynx. I asked him the specific timing to see if he would read the interaction or just blindly follow you. Looks like we have a Sheep.

Ugh I think there are just 2. You and Konowa (unless I missed someone; if so point me to him). Why did you feel like exaggerating right here?
It is not exaggeration to think there is someone else interested in the issue. I didn't feel like rereading the 5 pages of thread at midnight to find a potentially 5 word question or support for a question. For the record, Ansuz mentions that post here and Kthx does it here. Whether they agree with my or Konowa's sentiments is their's to say.

Oh and the big deal about day 1 wagons is where you call some part of my post "horse shit" , just so you know.
This is really funny. You are actually suggesting that the 'big deal about Day 1 Wagons' that you pointed out in post 31 occurred an entire page later. Let that sink in. You are justifying yourself with 'evidence' that hadn't happened yet. I guess I'm wrong. Maybe you are clairvoyant.

I'm really happy for you. Your dodging, hand waving, inflating my "aggression", and most importantly lying don't feel like Town to me. And it's more solid than anything I'm currently getting from the hiplop Wagon. {I'm also not too keen on the easy L-2}

So you are voting me for not answering where your aggression came from? So are scum more likely to do that? Have you heard of lazy town? Oh and if you are basing your vote on me not answering your questions ( lying as you call it), but seeing I already answered it, what do you have against me now? And this vote on me just seems like an OMGUS vote so hard.
A Strawman isn't as effective if you include the points you've ignored in your quote. There are 4 distinct and completely seperate issues that are causing me to Vote you. You're handwaving {again} and saying that dodging a question can be from lazy Town. Lol...

On to Lynx!

In post 118, LynxKuroneko wrote:I'm not sure why you're trying to make sense of the TunnelMates discussion
You do know that Kthx and I are 2 different people, right? I'm not trying to make sense of TM. I'm trying my damndest to ignore them. Kthx is trying to make sense of them.

Listen, I've caught Scum on page 1 before. It's not impossible and it had everything to do with the RVS and the RVS Wagons. If someone says their Vote is legit, who the hell are you to say it isn't? More on that later.

So why are you so defensive when it comes to TM, when the votes on them were *clearly* meaningless?
What part of any of this has to do with being defensive over TM? And how on God's green Earth are you saying that people's Votes
which are clearly stated as being legit
are meaningless?

You stated in post #28 that "Ansuz said they find hiplop scummy". Read that number again; post 28.
So... Fucking... What? How does a post number have
anything
to do with the legitimacy of a read?

Let's go over this again. You're insisting that MY posts are fluffy, but please go back and check out TM's cotton candy boxes.
And? I've played with 1/2 of TM before and I don't care for his playstyle. He's obv spending a large portion of time shitposting and cluttering the thread. As I've told Kthx, you shouldn't feed the troll, so I'm just ignoring them until/unless I see something legitimately scummy come from them. You, on the other hand, were fluffing the shit out of your posts and trying to push them as game relevant, all while accusing Mantis of Active Lurking. That's some funny shit, right there.

The rest of you post is dealt with above. Go read it and try to justify gp's statement of me making a big deal of the D1 Wagons happening 30 posts later. If I missed anything relevant, by all means, ask again. I'm tired and need to get the baby down to nap.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Most of what you have said to me doesn't explain much, as I'm sure anyone who can read will see. Isn't that a common trait in scum players? If anyone else needs an explanation for that, ask away. You on the other hand do not seem willing to make sense.
When locked in a fortress in your own mind, be careful what door you open.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by hiplop »

VOTE: OS #102 rubbed me the wrong way
third best scummer of all time
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by d3x »

What specifically did you not like about it, hiplop?

GTKAS - d3x
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

UNVOTE: highshroomish[/vote]
^useless vote

gonna catch up tomorrow
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

UNVOTE: highshroomish
Burning_Earth
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by Burning_Earth »

In post 127, hiplop wrote:VOTE: OS #102 rubbed me the wrong way

?
Burning_Earth
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by Burning_Earth »

I'm liking lynx for scum ATM
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Post by d3x »

Why Lynx over gp? Willful ignorance?

GTKAS - d3x
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:28 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

D3x lol just lol. I am wondering how can somebody twist posts like that. So lets get this right:
In post I say that in your post you make a big deal of me calling the formed wagons RVS wagons.
Yet note that I didn't vote you for this. Then in post you continue making a big deal out of it and finally in post I vote you for both things. So where exactly does the misrepping come from? You are just twisting it so bad. And considering this now I think the liar tag fits you better.

@BE I think Lynx can be scum too. Too much writing, too little content and those evilish jokes make me :shifty:
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:35 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Okay, well
UNVOTE
VOTE: LYNX

Everything has already been said...
Osseus pseudotripodis
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:57 am

Post by Osseus pseudotripodis »

Hiplop are you scum again? In 10 words or less please tell the class why you are scum.

Also Lynx looks pretty town right now.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:03 am

Post by fferyllt »

VC 1.3

The sun, the sister
of the moon, from the south
Her right hand cast
over heaven's rim;
No knowledge she had
where her home should be,
The moon knew not
what might was his,
The stars knew not
where their stations were.

d3x
(2): gameplay506, LynxKuroneko
hiplop
(2): Ansuz, Burning_Earth
gameplay506
(2): Konowa, d3x
LynxKuroneko
(1): HighShroomish
geraintm
(1): Osseus pseudotripodis
TunnelMates
(1): Kthxbye
HighShroomish
(1): hiplop
Konowa
(1): geraintm

Not Voting
(2): Mantisdreamz, TunnelMates

Deadline: August 20, Midnight US Eastern Time

Countdown: (expired on 2014-08-19 21:00:00)[/b]

Mod Notes:

- :]
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:39 am

Post by d3x »

I'm torn over Lynx. I feel strongly that at least one of gp & he are Scum, but my bet is clearly gp. Especially considering that final jab ^

GTKAS - d3x
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:13 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Aw, now I'm sad. :( My first few posts were flavorful, like most, and now that one person is trying so hard to put me in a corner (d3x), some others decide to toss me in a wagon?

For clarity, I will analyze / respond as needed, and add my reads in italics underneath the text.

Unfortunately, what I have been saying is legitimate (read again if you're keen on understanding). Burning_Earth and HighShroomish, you two are suspecting me for trying to make sense out of the situation? Definitely not very town-like motives, if you ask me. Burning_Earth, you state in post #112 (sorry in advance if I did that wrong!) you ask that my words have more to do with the game, yet from early on I have been questioning others / adding to the investigative cloud. Did you simply ignore most of the game? Your posts (see the two before 112 and the one after) don't do much other than make sounds.

I'm aware that scum players will do such things; make sounds to mimic those around them.

So now I feel like my vote on you in the beginning was more of lucky intuition, and you're on my watch list.
(Opportunistically placing attention on to me and away from current suspects, perhaps?)

gameplay506, mostly the same responses. But for the sake of sanity, you'll be dealt with after the first hammer.
(I'm not sure about his motives just yet.)

HighShroomish, you don't get the luxury of "Oh, you say he's scum. Okay, I'm in!" considering you've posted nearly nothing. If I'm going to be chain and leashed for posting 'too much, too little', then you certainly aren't getting away with nothing. The fact that you voted me while others simply stated suspicions is also a little disheartening.
(Probably a town player who can't be bothered to think for themselves, or a very lazy scum.)

d3x, what's funny to me is that you're so defensive about the votes on TunnelMates. Here are the votes on him;

#14 and #17 (in two nearly empty posts?)

Clearly RVS, because those are not 'scum reads' and therefore are not legitimate.

What upsets me is that you insist your argument makes sense. Because it doesn't, I have a hard time accepting what you're saying. Either you're defending Kthxbye as scum or hell-bent on making things harder for town.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:44 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

TunnelMates, at this point, if you had to vote someone you absolutely felt was scum, who would that be? You may or may not answer why, and from your posts, it might be bull, but I think we're past the formalities.

MantisDreamz, at this point you're not even in the fray.

* My reads * (
@mod lady: Let me know if light blue isn't allowed either. Also, beautiful VC posts!
)

Scum
:twisted:

HighShroomish (because screw your vote, you're worse than Burning_Earth. If you truly were going after scum you'd vote gameplay506, considering he's the one under scrutiny)
Burning_Earth (paper posts, opportunistic: see my previous post)
TunnelMates (as has been mentioned by several players, avoids confrontation in various ways, general disdain here)
gameplay506 (active, but defensive, straightforward agenda regarding d3x, HighShroomish didn't vote him instead)
d3x (using flawed logic to defend his actions, attempting to ignite flames, see most posts)
MantisDreamz (avoided actual participation as long as possible, nothing but meaningless action and recent meaningless action)
Ansuz (mostly active, giving reasons while questioning others)
geraintm (posts logical reasoning against suspects, votes for an innocent)
Kthxbye (addresses questions and gives clear reasons)
hiplop (has done nothing since jesting about his wagon #47, most recent post, while none seem to defend him)
Konowa (sticks to the point, clarifying statements with facts/observations)
Osseus (similar to Ansuz, but the only one defending me here!)
LynxKuroneko (because I'm town regardless, right? :mrgreen: )

Town
:good:
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:11 am

Post by gameplay506 »

There are 4 people scummier than d3x and you are voting d3x? Um no, sorry:

VOTE: Lynx
Not to mention that your scumreads are all people who have voiced suspicion on you. This is just so bad ( scummy).

@d3x before you go like "oh gp why did you unvote me?" I will answer you. Simply I feel that someone being so sure of another person being scum, calling him the lynch targer and so on and so forth just doesn't seem like scum faking scum hunting. Atleast you can be left for later.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:15 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Also some people call him fluffy and scummy but yet no one votes him. That just isn't right.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:45 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Did you forget my vote was from a while ago? What's wrong with me waiting for other's reactions before making my choice final?

Many have reads and don't vote for them. I can't live my life in a way that makes you happy.

So, are you saying my reasons for finding them scummy aren't legit? Humor me.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:51 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 143, LynxKuroneko wrote:Did you forget my vote was from a while ago? What's wrong with me waiting for other's reactions before making my choice final?

Many have reads and don't vote for them. I can't live my life in a way that makes you happy.

So, are you saying my reasons for finding them scummy aren't legit? Humor me.

This is just scummy.
Hm why do you feel like waiting for people's reactions? I want to hear an answer to that.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:57 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Because its a way to gauge reactions based off past interactions / arguments. I was very curious as to whether any of those four 'scummier than d3x' would react in some way, and you're the first to do so.

* Strange how you're content to attack me instead of recognizing that the mentioned players are taking suspicious actions.
* You're one of the players under fire, so you've found a way to redirect that at me, it seems.
* I can't possibly see what' scummy about listing those who place suspicion on me, but I gave my reasons why. Certain actions taken by players just didn't add up back there, and that's my observation.
* I just recently am being called scummy, and I am being voted for now. Again, many people express their suspicions without voting, its happened here many times before this page.

* And finally, stating "this is just scummy" doesn't help make your arguments valid. Isn't answering a question with another question the scummy part?

Enlighten me.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:23 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 145, LynxKuroneko wrote:Because its a way to gauge reactions based off past interactions / arguments. I was very curious as to whether any of those four 'scummier than d3x' would react in some way, and you're the first to do so.
So you are saying you are intentionally playing shitty/posting shit so that someone can react to your posts? Lel then if you are posting crap intentionally how do you expect people to react to your posts?

* Strange how you're content to attack me instead of recognizing that the mentioned players are taking suspicious actions.
Why is it strange? The mentioned players are all players who have voiced suspicions of you. And the reasons you suspect them are just bad. So what exactly is scummy in suspecting you?

* You're one of the players under fire, so you've found a way to redirect that at me, it seems.
Hm no sorry. I am not the only one under fire. Also you haven't been unsuspected as it seems so redirecting suspicions on you isn't correct.

* I can't possibly see what' scummy about listing those who place suspicion on me, but I gave my reasons why. Certain actions taken by players just didn't add up back there, and that's my observation.
So whoever scumreads you automatically gets into your scum list? Then I wanna know when exactly did I get into your scumlist? When I said I think you are scum? Or before that? If it was before it is illogical to vote a player who is being voted by your scumread. If it is now why is your vote still on d3x? He is already 5th on your list so answer that.
* I just recently am being called scummy, and I am being voted for now. Again, many people express their suspicions without voting, its happened here many times before this page.
They exressed suspicons but not their main ones. People vote their main suspects. Also what's with the whole defense in that post? You haveo nly two votes on you and yet you are over reacting so bad. Why are you so defensive too?

* And finally, stating "this is just scummy" doesn't help make your arguments valid. Isn't answering a question with another question the scummy part?
Lol what question haven't I answered? Your question sounded more like you were laughing at me not asking a question. "Humor me". And what is there to asnwer. The "what is wrong with waiting for reactions"? If you think somebody is scum and you are town, you act, vote him, fos him, question him. You don't wait for other people to tell you whether they like your scumread or not. Simple.

Enlighten me.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:27 am

Post by gameplay506 »

There are so many wrong things with you Lynx that I am just going :o
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:06 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 95, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 92, geraintm wrote:VOTE: vote konowa

Because my randomness said so.

In post 94, geraintm wrote:Dislike konowa referring to themselves in the 3rd person, but happy enough with their posts so far

So you have enough so far to develop some reads yet....you keep your random vote on someone you are happy enough with?

Why didn't you unvote someone you're happy enough with and vote for...say...someone that "seems defensive" or a hydra that has "So much posts. So little content"?

Just because I don't like someone much doesn't mean I want to vote for them yet. Usually takes a fair bit for me to want to shift a vote.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:14 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 113, Burning_Earth wrote:
In post 94, geraintm wrote:Dislike konowa referring to themselves in the 3rd person, but happy enough with their posts so far
Gameplay seems defensive
Mantis had so e posts and then a vote. The two seem unrelated to me.

Tunnel mates - my god I hate hydras. So much posts. So little content. Much annoyance. Because I can't say they aren't not talking but they give me nothing to go on. I hope they improve when the game gets serious

Just realised, I be been in a game with nacho mama too.

D3x is my fave in this game. I want them to stick around

Ansuz - posting but post 49 got my back up. The kind of post to get others to contribute proper content without themselves having to do so. If there is much depiction of this then I will vote against it

Plz translate this into reads. Use the words 'town' and 'scum'

Surely you don't need to see those two words to understand my post?

Konowa - more town than most
Mantis - more scum, didn't like how his vote and his content didn't match up
Tunnel mates - no read, but I dislike a posting style that generates quantity but little quality. It allows a character to be in the game but give no one else anything to go on. So whilst I don't think yet they are scum, their style of posting is something someone scummy might do.

D3x - most town in the game to me.

Ansuz - one of their posts I really didn't like so I will keep my eye on them for a while as I think they are scummier than most

Happy?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”