Just here for the Pagetop!

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:19 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 547, 4burner wrote:Because?

Wait lemme guess...

"You're scum."

Good talk.

You scumslipped. Like you should be explaining that, not me.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:20 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 549, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 546, Aronis wrote:
In post 545, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 544, Aronis wrote:
In post 530, Titus wrote:Aronis wagon now has Titus approval.

For the record, the Titus wagon always has my approval.

Fuck Titus.

Fuck the wagon you're on.

1. Why aren't you voting me or complaining about me?
2. Vote Vi or 4.

Sorry, I was irritated with notsci.

1. Bc my newest theory has you as just being a scum puppet.
2. K. Vi is OK. Burner, not so much.

VOTE: 4burner

I didn't know Titus had an alt who talks to himself.

:?: :?: :?:
4burner
4burner
Goon
4burner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:34 pm

Post by 4burner »

I've done plenty of talking. I've gone over and over at how the people I mentioned were the active participants in the game at the time of the list. If you believe that's a scumslip, then not much I can do to dissuade anyone of that notion.

What I would like acknowledged is the small fact that if I was indeed scum, my best play would be to out my fellow Hood peeps at L-1, which I did not do. I've not even given numbers or anything bar the name when asked.

This scumslip is, again, tenuous at best.
4burner
4burner
Goon
4burner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:40 pm

Post by 4burner »

Also @Sala, if I'm near confirmed scum as you mentioned earlier, why the hesitation to vote me? Or has that changed?

Realise I'm baiting the vote here, but somethings obviously altered your opinion somewhat.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:46 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.13

Aronis [1] - Skullduggery
4burner [6] - MattP, Natirasha, Reinoe, Konowa, Prof Fridays, Aronis
notscience [2] - rack, Vi
hiplop [1] - Malakittens
Vi [4] - notscience, Salamence20, 4burner, Le Cupcake
Natirasha [1] - hiplop

Not Voting [2]
- Marquis, Titus

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch

Deadline is Auguest 17, 2014, at 11:00 AM PST.
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2014-08-17 12:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:13 pm

Post by Natirasha »

In post 538, Malakittens wrote:Isn't Vi always awk though?

In the entire decade I've known Vi, I never once would have called him awkward.
Current Avatar: Dr. Contessa(OC, art by @pastelpuffin)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:40 pm

Post by Vi »

Katsuki 384 wrote:Well cuz you
[Malakittens]
said you like it for town, yet don't trust it outside the neighbourhood. Sooooooooooooooooooo

:neutral:
This isn't actually contradictory.

The thing about 4burner is that he's treating his lynch as a foregone conclusion. That's not what I'd expect from 4burner's flavor of scum.

---

@Salamence: I've been insisting that I'm obviously Town for something like five years now. But more importantly, I suppose I have to return to a more familiar playstyle for a few moments...
Salamence 445 wrote:WRONG. You said pretty much there would be scum in the hood. Also you were willing to follow Reinoe's and NS's lead. So no.
Vi 166 wrote:I also agree that there's a not-insignificant chance that one of the other two members of the group is scum, hence me asking the question above.
I did not say
there would be
; I said
it's more likely that there is
. This is something called "reading comprehension"; people who get good SAT scores use it a lot.

Oh, and there's another one.
Salamence 445 wrote:I really, really, really don't like this. You defend a vote against Reinoe, but you will vote NS?
Vi 83 wrote:@Salamence: Why specifically are you voting for reinoe?
At this time, it looked like you were voting for reinoe because he's faking a post restriction. I base this on your post 70 in which you literally say that you are doing this in no uncertain terms. Granted I'm only now looking back on it and seeing that he was saying in post 79 that he
had
a post restriction and didn't want you to do anything about it, but either way, that on its own (either having a post restriction or admitting that it's a fake post restriction) isn't a solid reason to vote for someone, so I asked if you had more. This is not to be expanded to a blanket Town read on reinoe unless that's the best you can do given a marginally functioning intelligence.

Also, fluff fluff floof. I hope that this method of speaking to you convinces you that you are in fact playing with Vi.

---

Titus 458 wrote:That's because Katsuki has done nothing at all. His posts are all filler.
This is actually untrue. Katsuki has been pushing the 4burner wagon hard (and trying to sway Malakittens off of reading me as Town).

---

Prof. Fridays 498 wrote:Sixth, with regard to 4burner’s neighborhood knowledge, that seems pretty damning to me. While I don’t think scum knows exactly every neighborhood (necessarily), but certainly they would know those in their scummates’ ‘hoods. (Again, I think this was brought up already but meh.)
I was hoping for better from you.

---

4burner 501 wrote:Wagons onto 4burner, with not much hullabaloo. This is after accepting Friday's vetting of Aronis. (This is an ongoing theme of readily given trust...)
Then states that she wants to believe that NS is reaching on me, but that the "Vote stands"
Calls out NS for the reached case, but still followed it onto voting for me.
notscience said more about you than the infoslip. I didn't realize this would be difficult to understand.

---

Natirasha 557 wrote:In the entire decade I've known Vi, I never once would have called him awkward.
(Have you been paying attention?)

---

In light of what I said in my first reply to Salamence, I feel that I would be repeating myself to say to the group that
YOUR ATTEMPTS TO ABUSE MOD META TO CALL PEOPLE SCUM AND TOWN ARE IN FACT BAD AND WRONG
, but even so. In addition, the attempts at cases made on me assume that I engaged in blatant, unjustifiable doublethink (simultaneously endorsing notscience's infoslip garbage and rejecting it) and suggest that the people on my wagon don't know how to read (specifically, read me, but read in general) and are falling back on whatever it sounds like people are cool with.

I don't have time to decide what I'm doing with my vote right now.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
4burner
4burner
Goon
4burner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:52 pm

Post by 4burner »

NS did indeed say more than the scumslip. But the scumslip is all anyone wants to talk about so what's a boy to do?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:56 pm

Post by Marquis »

VOTE: notscience

I've played with NS a lot, and if nobody else is going to see and tell you guys how obviously scum he is, then I'll have to do it myself.

See you tomorrow, it's 4 AM.
link in bio
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:07 am

Post by Vi »

In post 559, 4burner wrote:NS did indeed say more than the scumslip. But the scumslip is all anyone wants to talk about so what's a boy to do?
Vi wrote:
4burner 501 wrote:Wagons onto 4burner, with not much hullabaloo. This is after accepting Friday's vetting of Aronis. (This is an ongoing theme of readily given trust...)
Then states that she wants to believe that NS is reaching on me, but that the "Vote stands"
Calls out NS for the reached case, but still followed it onto voting for me.
notscience said more about you than the infoslip. I didn't realize this would be difficult to understand.
Unvoting me (given that I've explained that I'm not voting you for it and that's the bulk of your reason for voting me) and getting a move on instead of playing victim would be an excellent start.

To speed things along by cutting your objection off, at the time that I voted for you notscience hadn't explained specifically why he was voting for you, which means that I saw what he saw. There is no issue of me offering "readily given trust" to notscience; however, post 119 explained the case well enough that I didn't feel I had to offer my own version.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
4burner
4burner
Goon
4burner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:30 am

Post by 4burner »

In post 119, notscience wrote:
In post 74, 4burner wrote:Hey all.

Sala is interesting with that opening. I'm inclined to see where it goes. Mason, unknown ability, and more point me toward leaning town, there. Too bold on day one for scum-ruse, my gut says.

The yodatalk here. And the bit about the mason- "Mason claim makes me lean town" I'm sorry, what?

NS, Friday, Nata - all leaning town for me.

Absolutely 0 reason to be. At this point in time none of Nti/Titus/Mala have stated a townread on me (arguably the people here in the best position to read me, yet I'm leaning town for what? Trying to guess my fate? It looks like he's just handing out townreads.

Aronis and Reinoe are standing out, for points already made. Aronis for flinging woo without putting a vote up with it, Reinoe for weirdness. In addition, if Sala's ability is somehow linked to a post restriction, I'd wager that nobody would START the game with one in place.

He has a seperate section for people who stand out. One is a leanscum, one is a "lolwut is he doing" read. It looks like he's trying to keep busy.

Unless Sala, you have something that might contradict that?

And now he starts fishing, even though he has no reason to be.

Everyone else is pretty much not on my radar at the moment. Still getting a feel for names and whatnot. VI hasn't been overly scummy from what I can tell?

I don't get why he targets Vi specifically here. But at the same time, it irks me.

VOTE: ARONIS

pedit-

K, reinoe is town.

The case on me, for reference, outside of the 'scumslip'. Look at how much of this is pure ...nothing.

Point 1- Nothing. Just confusion.
Point 2- Asking about my reasons for leaning town on him, claiming some meta reasons that other's don't have town reads on him, so I shouldn't. I'd like at this point to remind peeps this is my first game here, your meta is dust and waffle to me. I'm now being accused of 'handing out town reads', by the way, to a very select crew.
Point 3- I hand out my scumreads, and get accused of 'looking busy'. I'm really not sure what I'm meant to do here. Just not say anything? Basically I'm scum for pointing out my scumreads.
Point 4- Accusation of fishing. Clearly not fishing. Sala has info regarding post restrictions, and there was a pr in play that could use some clarification. I wasn't asking for any information beyond helping clear someone's name.
Point 5- He doesn't know why I mention Vi, yet just blanket doesn't like it.

SO if you think I'm mafia;

You believe I knew of the Hood pre-game. That implies pre-chat, or day chat, the later of which has been ruled out. You must also believe I'm stupid enough to reveal this information in my very first post. Also you might go along with all that I've typed and quoted above.

If I'm town;

I just happened to comment on the active players at the time of posting. 3/7 I mentioned are apparently in this Hood, out of a pool of 15, half of which had 3 or less posts at the time. See my post #396 for my breakdown. I talked about 50% of the active player pool roughly, so on a name by name basis that's 50% chance of being mentioned. And you can at least see that the case on me, again above, is a little reach-y.

Anyway, moving on to some reads because it's my bedtime soon and I might be dead.

Sala: Big moves with the role and generally getting involved. I like Sala, but at the same time there are things that confuse me.
Town vibes: Bold play for a scum. Seems on the up with the role. Generally listens to logic and such.
Mafia vibes: Hasn't addressed my question regarding how he had me "nearly confirmed scum" earlier. Flipped onto my wagon after being pretty resolute in not doing it. Hesitating to rejoin it despite the 'nearly confirmed scum' comment.

Totally brilliant scum, or undetermined skill town.

Both Muffins and NS have been pushing my lynch hard, now seem slightly lost as it's not gone through yet. I'm wondering just how bold they'd be, ie as scum, would they go this far? And push this hard? The NS case on me is a total reach, and I'm starting to lean scum, but I need to wait for OMGUS to die down before I make any firm statements regarding that.

Mala and Vi confuse the shit out of me. Mala I'm just getting a blank, Vi I'm really just not following for some reason. It's all in English, it's just not sinking in. It's been quite a day. The hostility in some posts are probably putting me off a little too. I'm a gentleman, fuck ya.

Titus and Skull I like. Both pushing and prodding, asking questions, not being afraid. Town reads for them.

Aronis has been inconsistant. Pinged early, subdued a little, re-pinged with his non-vote of me until called on it. Leaning scum.

Rack is pinging scum. Nonsensical posts of little content. Maybe too pinging, though, like, just anti-town sentiment as opposed to scum. Either way, entirely not helpful.

Friday and Konowa I'm leaning town, but both were seemingly easily convinced of the 4burner train. Nothing major standing out here anyway.

MattP is the same as above but more neutral lean, rather than town lean.

Reinoe is an unknown at this point. Until more talking happens tomorrow, not something that can be pursued today.

Marquis and hiplop are both too low in the post count to get any opinion on.

SO where does that leave us?

My candidates are:

NS, for the flimsy case and the vitriolic push onto it.
Muffins for the pushing, and the unwilling to engage factor.
Aronis for the inconsistencies, both early game and recent.
Vi for the inconsistencies that I've seen and the large ball of fuzz that appears in my brain when I try and read through. Plus the name calling.

AS it stands I'm so confused I have to take a step back.

UNVOTE

If I'm not dead in the morning, I'll come back with fresh eyes and a fresh heart, and take a looksie at what the haps are.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:53 am

Post by Konowa »

I have not really read anything Vi has said yet. Should I? After MLP and Dresden last year, I am pretty much in the camp of if still alive D3 then I will try and determine alignment.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:22 am

Post by Aronis »

4burner
:

I really feel like he's flailing. Everyone he's scumreading has at least one vote on them and to me it just looks like he is trying to keep every option availible, so he can easily hop onto growing and alternate wagons as needed to survive.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:31 am

Post by Malakittens »

Okay, srs question. How am being hostile?... Because I'm pretty sure I'm not. I'm only hostile if I'm upset or annoyed irl and that seeps into the thread. I haven't been since I been posting especially last night.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:50 am

Post by Malakittens »

Also I don't know how I feel about Vi's post to Kats in regards to me.

Either way I don't really think I want him lynched as of yet.

Either way we need more people to post so not cutting the day short etc~
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:52 am

Post by Malakittens »

Rack and the blue cat avatar is who I want to sort out before day ends.

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:03 am

Post by Vi »

Wait a minute.

I'm on my phone at the moment, but didn't someone say that they were in a Neighborhood with 4burner?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:04 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 568, Vi wrote:Wait a minute.

I'm on my phone at the moment, but didn't someone say that they were in a Neighborhood with 4burner?

Sala and someone else

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:11 am

Post by Vi »

Then why, somewhere under the "if you think I'm Mafia" line, did he assert that only daychat is confirmed? I've already mentioned that my chat didn't have pregame talk, but that may not necessarily be true for other private threads. In particular I expect that scum got pregame chat, and that if he has more than one chat thread, and one of them was locked, he may have focused his attention on the other one, which was more relevant to him.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:12 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Vi, we do not know if mafia do have pregame chat.

Idk a game that hasnt
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:14 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 0, FakeGod wrote:There are three Alices in this game. At least one of them is aligned with Town.
There are no 3rd party aligned roles in this game.
There is only one scum faction in this game.
There are no duplicate abilities in this game. Vanilla Townies, as indicated in the sample Role PM, have no special abilities, and therefore this restriction does not apply to them.
Mafia member may use any ability he/she has in addition to submitting a night kill.
There is no daychat in this game.

Town and Scum win conditions are public.

I was reading this last night.

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:16 am

Post by Vi »

In post 571, Salamence20 wrote:Vi, we do not know if mafia do have pregame chat.

Idk a game that hasnt
My point. Did the heartschat have pregame talk?

Also @Konowa: you should read the posts with halo Altaria because I probably spent too much time making that.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:17 am

Post by Malakittens »

4burn already confirmed they did not after I went on my speel about the whole your hood not having pregame chat.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”