Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:41 am

Post by Konowa »

Konowa has already linked the questions once, and referenced it a second time. How about gameplay506 find them and then get back to Konowa?
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:45 am

Post by gameplay506 »

How about Konowa stops talking like this?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:55 am

Post by Konowa »

Konowa wishes that Konowa could, but alas Konowa can not sooooo, how about those questions? Or is gameplay506 just going to find ~reasons~ not to.
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:07 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Gameplay is not gonna search through your iso. At least not now. If you want to make a discussion with Gameplay quote those questions yourself.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:16 am

Post by Konowa »

In post 228, gameplay506 wrote:Gameplay is not gonna search through your iso. At least not now. If you want to make a discussion with Gameplay quote those questions yourself.

If gameplay506 is going to taunt Konowa, at least do it right.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:23 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Stop posting shit. Don't give me the "screw you go find them in my iso" answer.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:29 am

Post by HighShroomish »

@kthxbye yes my playstyle is lazy and crap right now because that is usually how I'm stuck on D1.
And, uh, I'm with gameplay506 the post is but I'm not quite sure how those are trying to frame Lynx. Explain, please.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:39 am

Post by T-Bone »

@Kthx Re: #210 on the discussion of Geri. UT and I feel this is the reaction of scum who felt like they got caught for the wrong reasons. For me personally when I'm scum, I find everything I post scummy. This is what I think happened here. You asked a question, I voted over it, and he thought he got caught for bad reasons and reacted the way he did.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:42 am

Post by Konowa »

Ah, thanks.

It is because none of the actual questions are questions to determine alignment, HighShroomish. The questions are questions that follow circular logic, LynxKuroneko is scum because X, therefore LynxKuroneko is scum. That along with gameplay506's disingenuous back-and-forth with d3x leave Konowa with the feeling that gameplay506 is scum.
Osseus pseudotripodis
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:43 am

Post by Osseus pseudotripodis »

In post 232, T-Bone wrote:@Kthx Re: #210 on the discussion of Geri. UT and I feel this is the reaction of scum who felt like they got caught for the wrong reasons. For me personally when I'm scum, I find everything I post scummy. This is what I think happened here. You asked a question, I voted over it, and he thought he got caught for bad reasons and reacted the way he did.

SON OF A WHORE
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:43 am

Post by Konowa »

Feels like Konowa is stuck in a tunnel. Konowa will fix that today.
Osseus pseudotripodis
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:45 am

In post 233, Konowa wrote:Ah, thanks.

It is because none of the actual questions are questions to determine alignment, HighShroomish. The questions are questions that follow circular logic, LynxKuroneko is scum because X, therefore LynxKuroneko is scum. That along with gameplay506's disingenuous back-and-forth with d3x leave Konowa with the feeling that gameplay506 is scum.

I agree 100% on this.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:14 am

Post by Konowa »

The gods no longer love Konowa :(
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:38 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ Ansuz - I was voting d3x because his reasons for defending TunnelMates didn't seem right to me. Few others seemed voteworthy at the time, so my irritation warranted a vote. It didn't get many reactions out of anyone, leading me to feel they might not be scum after all.

Regarding Post #180 A while ago as in by measurement of time. Not sure why page # would matter at this point.

@ MantisDreamz - This is my first game - ever -. I'm playing in a way that I feel works for me. Make what you guys want of it. We'll see what happens, won't we?

In response to #210 - - This was my incentive to vote him. If he's challenging people to vote him if they think he's scummy, then I'll gladly make it happen. I feel I'm allowed to keep my vote on someone as long as they're on my scum list, especially if there's no wagon / overall agreement. If you guys truly can't accept that, don't play the game.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p6104358 - You're quite against Gameplay506's motives, and HighShroomish has pulled a blunt hit and run vote on me. You wouldn't consider them based on their actions, while Burning_Earth did what HighShroomish did on a lesser scale, and hiplop simply has been unresponsive?

Gameplay506, you're losing it. You're really hoping to get my head off today, eh? Shifted your attention to me after one person put me on the chopping block alongside you, in the hopes that I'd take the heat? One thing about you is certain; you're not a people person. Either do the research or stop playing detective. You're worse than a Spy from Team Fortress 2.

Who's this!? (Read back on page 1. Cool pic! :lol: )

I've felt like this before :( so hang in there!
When locked in a fortress in your own mind, be careful what door you open.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:49 am

Post by gameplay506 »

So Lynx if I am a bad detective than you have to be supeeer bad simply cus I am town. Also I am ok with people voting me and you will see why. Yet the more you post the more I like my vote on you.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:52 am

Post by gameplay506 »

So Lynx you are being scum read as much as I am. Does that make you not a people's person? :D
Laughing my ass off with that last post.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:02 am

Post by d3x »

For those who are just skipping over these anyway, I'll be putting my arguments in spoiler tags. I recommend you read them, though. They're really beautifully crafted labors of love.

Spoiler: Regarding gameplay
In post 134, gameplay506 wrote:In post 31 I say that in your post 28 you make a big deal of me calling the formed wagons RVS wagons. Yet note that I didn't vote you for this.
You've finally seen the point of this whole thing! In p, you say I'm making a big deal over the RVS Wagons. This is what I have been asking you to explain. How was I making a big deal out of the RVS Wagons? This is exactly what you've been avoiding answering. You know what I think? The same Tell that is currently being applied to geraintm should be applied to you here. I just wanted your opinion, but you starting getting defensive. After that, you've avoided the question and conflated my attitude and treatment of you. You've also started dropping one liners making it sound as if I'm saying things I have not said and have further avoided the issue when you've been called to task over it. Further, it makes no matter that you didn't Vote me over it; although at the time, you seemed to think that you
did
Vote me...
My vote on dex isn't as serious as my kater stage votes, but yet not pure RVS.

So where exactly does the misrepping come from?
Funny you should ask. Are you reading my posts? I'm feeling like you aren't.
In post 125, d3x wrote:You're misrep'ing me to make it sound like I'm denying going aggro on you.
In post 115, gameplay506 wrote:D3x agggressive? Nope.

It continues along the same lines with this little gem.
I never said the aggression I am voting you for is located just in your first post concerning me.
I never said any of this, yet you're trying to defeat my arguments by deflecting and debating under the premise that I did.

I also love how you tried to Strawman my reasoning for Voting you, I called you on it, and you have neither denied the Strawman, nor tried to argue my reasoning. What you
have
done
is try to laugh it off and started resorting to baseless namecalling. How's the old "I'm rubber, you're glue" defense working for you?

In post 141, gameplay506 wrote:@d3x before you go like "oh gp why did you unvote me?" I will answer you.

I didn't give a shit that you Voted me in the first place, why would I care that you UnVoted me?

Spoiler: Regarding Lynx
In post 139, LynxKuroneko wrote:My first few posts were
flavorful
selfgratifying wordcount extravaganzas that were seriously lacking in content
Ftfy.

Burning_Earth and HighShroomish, you two are suspecting me for trying to make sense out of the situation?
I've listed the applicable posts below. Please explain how you translated them into "trying to make sense of the situation". Please add any quotes form these two that helped you come to this conclusion.

In post 132, Burning_Earth wrote:I'm liking lynx for scum ATM
In post 135, HighShroomish wrote:Okay, well
UNVOTE
VOTE: LYNX

Everything has already been said...

In post 139, LynxKuroneko wrote:d3x, what's funny to me is that you're so defensive about the votes on TunnelMates. Here are the votes on him;

#14 and #17 (in two nearly empty posts?)

Clearly RVS, because those are not 'scum reads' and therefore are not legitimate.
Ok, let's hash out this shit right fucking now. Firstly, almost 200 posts ago, I said that HS's Vote is nonsense. Good job arguing a point I dropped 7 pages ago. Secondly, you keep saying that Kthx's Vote isn't legitimate, but you also keep ignoring my responses. Kthx has said that his Vote was legit. His Vote has accompanying reasoning behind it, which he has explained numerous places. Why do you keep repeating that his Vote isn't legit, while ignoring the evidence that it is?

What upsets me is that you insist your argument makes sense.
You haven't even tried to show that it doesn't. You've just been saying the same thing over and over. Let me try this another way... what makes a Vote legitimate? I really want you to answer this, so I'll say it again. What makes a Vote legitimate?

In other news...

Lol @ Lynx's Reads List. Dude, you are
way
out of your depth.

I feel strongly that gameplay swapped his Vote for 2 reasons.
1- He got no traction against me. And could only attempt to dodge/redirect my points against him.
2- A few had expressed LynxScum leanings. Lynx is in the wrong game and it'll be easier for gp to mount an offense against a newb that is floundering.

gp's p is full of weasel turns of the phrase to make Lynx's points sound way scummier than they actually are.
A few examples-
You're one of the players under fire, so you've found a way to redirect that at me, it seems.
Hm no sorry. I am not the only one under fire.

I can't possibly see what' scummy about listing those who place suspicion on me, but I gave my reasons why.
So whoever scumreads you automatically gets into your scum list?

You know, I think I <3 you Konowa...

In post 159, Kthxbye wrote:d3x, surprisingly, is reading town to me atm.
While I definitely don't have you anywhere near a ScumRead, what is this about? You usually TownRead me until the Day's almost out. Then you go all paranoid apeshit in the last few hours of Daylight.

In post 163, gameplay506 wrote:@Konowa if you think I am scum vote me.
Lol... Konowa has been Voting you for freaking
ages

In post 189, Mantisdreamz wrote:gameplay seems town.
Based on what?

In post 210, Kthxbye wrote:Out of the list of TM, HS, geraintm, Lynx, and hiplop; Who would you be willing to vote (can be more than 1) and which do you think is most likely to flip scum and why?
Meh. I don't really have anything against Lynching any of those chumps, but I don't really have a hard on for any of them swinging. I'd pry rate them as such...

Ropeworthy
-TM>hiplop>HS>geraintm>Lynx-
To be Sorted Later

In post 226, gameplay506 wrote:How about Konowa stops talking like this?
He clearly has a post restriction, dude. Stop being annoying.

There's room for you on the Wagon, OP. I'll even bake you both cookies!

In post 238, LynxKuroneko wrote:I was voting d3x because his reasons for defending TunnelMates didn't seem right to me.
Wait, what? Where was I defending TM?

Ffs... this ended up being a Wall even with spoilering the early gp and Lynx shit...

url tag fixed in first spoiler section. - f
Last edited by fferyllt on Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:05 am

Post by d3x »

@
Mod
- There's a broken url tag towards the end of the 1st spoilered section. Could you fix it, pretty plz?

done. - f
Last edited by fferyllt on Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:05 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

That's fine with me. I have to learn some how. Like I said, I'm playing the way I feel works for me. Don't expect someone to play flawlessly (or by your standards) on their first game. I'm fine with people voting me as well. That's how these things work; the chances of Day 1 Scum lynches are 3 / 13 (not sure how many scum are in this game actually).

But, you're the first player who's claiming town. You shouldn't have to if you were and felt people would come to that conclusion.

I am being scum read; and I'll leave it to other players to come to conclusions based on the interactions that happened this day to make the right choices, should I get lynched. Only mafia try so hard to corner town. Town simply tries hard to expose scum. And I don't need to be a people person to get the job done. There are four others who openly see me as town.

Can you say the same for yourself?
When locked in a fortress in your own mind, be careful what door you open.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:13 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Kk go all on me. Waiting to be put on L-1. Once that happens you may start believing me.
Osseus pseudotripodis
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:17 am

@d3x, we're tempted, but tell us about Geri first.

In post 243, LynxKuroneko wrote:That's fine with me. I have to learn some how. Like I said, I'm playing the way I feel works for me. Don't expect someone to play flawlessly (or by your standards) on their first game. I'm fine with people voting me as well. That's how these things work; the chances of Day 1 Scum lynches are 3 / 13 (not sure how many scum are in this game actually).

But, you're the first player who's claiming town. You shouldn't have to if you were and felt people would come to that conclusion.

I am being scum read; and I'll leave it to other players to come to conclusions based on the interactions that happened this day to make the right choices, should I get lynched. Only mafia try so hard to corner town. Town simply tries hard to expose scum. And I don't need to be a people person to get the job done. There are four others who openly see me as town.

Can you say the same for yourself?

Okay first, stop talking about your playstyle. It's counter productive. Talking about the 'odds of lynching scum' is also counter productive, don't do that. 2nd, stop playing the martyr. You haven't been lynched, stop talking like you will.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:23 am

Post by fferyllt »

VC 1.5

At Ithavoll met
the mighty gods,
Shrines and temples
they timbered high;
Forges they set, and
they smithied ore,
Tongs they wrought,
and tools they fashioned.

gameplay506
(3): Konowa, d3x, LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
(2): gameplay506, Kthxbye
geraintm
(2): Osseus pseudotripodis, Ansuz
TunnelMates
(2): Mantisdreamz, Burning_Earth
Ansuz
(1): geraintm
No Lynch
(1): HighShroomish
Osseus pseudotripodis
(1): hiplop

Not Voting
(1): TunnelMates

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: August 20, Midnight US Eastern Time

Countdown: (expired on 2014-08-19 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- :]
Last edited by fferyllt on Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Osseus pseudotripodis
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:23 am

In post 244, gameplay506 wrote:Kk go all on me. Waiting to be put on L-1. Once that happens you may start believing me.

I take your threat and raise you a...

Vote: gameplay506

lol guys we'll be sorry
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:26 am

Post by gameplay506 »

2 more pls. Wanna claim
Osseus pseudotripodis
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:27 am

You're gonna claim scum and out the scumteam right?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”