Micro 376: Chosen Mafia - Game Over = Perfect Town Win

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:39 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 74, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 70, T S O wrote:I have a theory where if I constantly point it out he may actually correct it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: good luck with that! lmao... I have given up on trying to change anyone. And he's not as terrible as some.

In post 71, T S O wrote:This question about "who would YOU veto gaiz" is really bad and has no advantages.

meh. I wouldn't say it's really bad, and I wouldn't say it has no advantages, but I would say that the manner in which he went about it is not the usual useless question type thing he does as scum (see Organic Chemistry).

I've got a fairly decent townread on him at the moment for the fact that he seems interested in the answers, rather than just making town noises. Know what I mean?

ETL

I love (and hate) how accurately you know my play style lol
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:57 am

Post by T S O »

In post 72, ZZZX wrote:Its not. Once we get a few flips you will see how good it is

What part of the plan gets better when we get flips?

In post 73, ZZZX wrote:Also you are not in a leading position this game e.g. revolution
Explain

This game is 3 pages old, perhaps.

In post 70, T S O wrote:I have a theory where if I constantly point it out he may actually correct it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: good luck with that! lmao... I have given up on trying to change anyone. And he's not as terrible as some.

I agree with that, but at the same time, you never know. You can't expect people to improve if they don't know what they're doing wrong.

In post 71, T S O wrote:This question about "who would YOU veto gaiz" is really bad and has no advantages.

meh. I wouldn't say it's really bad, and I wouldn't say it has no advantages, but I would say that the manner in which he went about it is not the usual useless question type thing he does as scum (see Organic Chemistry).

I've never seen ZZZX as scum, but my townmeta of him consists of semi-paranoid irrational posts with a big dollop of confidence (see: Revolution Mafia).

In post 74, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:I've got a fairly decent townread on him at the moment for the fact that he seems interested in the answers, rather than just making town noises. Know what I mean?

I think so too, but I'm not as sure as you are.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:00 am

Post by ZZZX »

I'll wait for you TSO

Meanwhile I'll be keeping my vote on prob scum tso
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:07 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Votecount 1.3:

BlueBloodedToffee - [1] - Flubbernugget
ZZZX - [1] - Corrino
awestfie - [1] - Guilty Gunsmith
T S O - [1] - ZZZX
Josh_B - [1] - BlueBloodedToffee

Not voting - [4] - awestfie, Josh_B, Heartless, T S O

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2014-08-25 14:39:13)

Last edited by Wickedestjr on Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:22 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 66, T S O wrote:
In post 43, ZZZX wrote:GG is town and TSO is annoyingly scummy so far.
VOTE: TSO

Please elaborate, your cases are so usually top-class and your history of reading me so often correct that I'm particularly excited to hear you've formed a scumread on me.

It's also a bit disturbing that you called me scum, GG called me Town, and then you immediately accepted this without pushing your read. Why?

In post 67, ZZZX wrote:When the duck did I accept you as town? And no I can't make a case that good at page 1 .

TSO won't answer this so I will. Check the post numbers.

In post 38, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:TSO is town I guess. I cant see a scummy getting their panties all in a bunch over what he is getting his bunched up over.

In post 43, ZZZX wrote:GG is town and TSO is annoyingly scummy so far.

But then TSO decides ZZZX is still scummy because nobody agrees with him on PAGE 3.

In post 68, T S O wrote:So, what you're saying is, you think I'm Scum, but you have no problems with other players completely disagreeing with that, you're not seeking to either change their opinion or have them change yours, and also you can't actually articulate why you think I'm scum.

And you wonder why I'm so often derisive to you.

So until TSO can
find
a read and not
push
a read, he is scum, and ZZZX is chosen.

Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:24 am

Post by Guilty Gunsmith »

Flubber.... I have no fucking clue what you are trying to say there.

Like none.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:24 am

And I speak ZZZX.

ETL
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:35 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

So, TSO was saying that ZZZX was accepting your read on him, which he wasn't. Yet he's saying he's going to continue to pester him about not having anyone agree with his read anyone by forcing it down his throat. I feel like he's trying to get a chosen one out of the way and is fumbling for reads on him.

I hope that clarified.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:37 am

Post by T S O »

I think I do, it's just really bad and illogical.

I don't want to respond to it until it's at least coherent, however.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:37 am

Post by T S O »

oh there we go.

Flubber, what would you grade your reading comprehension out of 10?
-Marquis
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:40 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 84, T S O wrote:oh there we go.

:lol:

TSO ily, have I told you that lately?

ETL
Art is cool.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:41 am

In post 85, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:

:lol:

TSO ily, have I told you that lately?

ETL

i think this is the right account now. what have i done to myself....

ETL
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:03 am

Post by T S O »

no, but it's always welcome to hear, ETL!
-Marquis
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

So it still doesn't make sense?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:10 am

Post by T S O »

At all.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:14 am

Post by T S O »

I mean, you seem to be accusing me of pushing ZZZX's lynch, but I haven't called ZZZX scum once in the whole game.
-Marquis
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Okay. My guess is that I'm making too many assumptions and not expressing them as such.

I don't like the idea of trying to repeat yourself to get someone to do what you want. What are the possible answers you see from ZZZX and what do you plan to do with them?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:32 am

Post by T S O »

The mistake you're making is thinking I'm trying to get ZZZX to perform a certain action in this game. I'm trying to get ZZZX to become a better player by constantly pointing out flaws of his in every game. I'm not trying to manipulate him. I'm trying to better him.

In this game, he

a) Scumread me
b) Couldn't explain why
c) Was okay with others townreading me, while maintaining his own scumread

despite misreading me in our last game together, where he was the sole town player scumreading me in the entire game. These are my issues with him so far. They're not indicative of him being scum, and I never claimed they were - but I'll still point them out.
-Marquis
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 53, ZZZX wrote:

First of all I want all of you to answer a quicky. If you were scum who would you veto and why.?

If I were scum, I would be adamant about NOT Vetoing TSO and hope that he was "chosen". I like to bicker with him and I would want press for his lynch. If I were anyone else, I would also not Veto Josh B. He usually gets lynched regardless of alignment.
ZZZX is semi-lynchable D1 target, and possibly a D2 or D3 target. I would agree to veto him on the grounds that it guaranteed he was NKable just in case things weren't going well for me and my partner.

But ultimately I would suggest to Veto one of the hydras. Two heads are better than one, unless they're against me. Of the two hydra's I'd veto AngryPidgeon over Anti-hero and hope that anti-hero wasn't chosen. I've never played with either of them before(that I know of), but I've seen their names around the site enough to question myself about being able match wits with them.
Everyone else in the game is null.

A-West-F-ie.
In post 51, awestfie wrote:Having a pool of people who are most likely to be veto'ed makes it so that those people are marginally safer to lynch rather than someone who would most likely not be veto'ed.

This totally makes no sense. But for the hell of it, Who would you veto?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:46 am

Post by T S O »

have you ever managed to get me lynched

the last time you tried it, you just died in the night.
-Marquis
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:47 am

Post by Josh_B »

ZZZX is on my list of towns. Thanks for the support.
Game breaking can be an alignment tell if it benefits the town.
You haters are on my short list of lynchables.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:50 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 94, T S O wrote:have you ever managed to get me lynched

the last time you tried it, you just died in the night.

No. But it's fun trying. I really need to go back and see who NK'd my slot in that game. I'm pretty sure that bulba was involved somehow.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:54 am

Post by T S O »

My point is, that I've played with you twice, called you scum twice, and you were scum twice. It's not like I get into a town-v-town catfight. It's just me reading you correctly.
-Marquis
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:02 am

Post by Josh_B »

I'm not mad at you for it. You never got me lynched either. Maybe you'll be scum sometime and try to get me lynched when I'm town. That will be fun too.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:03 am

Post by T S O »

That's true, but I most certainly would have got you lynched in Revolution Mafia.
-Marquis

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”