Micro 370: Gerrymander Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:39 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 798, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:So, it points to Xay, pretty much only Xay. I'm curious to know, if Xay is scum, why would he explicitly highlight that scum didn't bus? I wouldn't have thought of it for a few days at least.

Consider my vote there. I'm not really interested in voting while Vett holds two of them.

did you just like

completely ignore the fact

that the people off the oka wagon are:
Me, mollie, jiffy, Oka

and if you take out the fucking dead people, it's:
me, mollie

so it clearly does not fucking point to "only Xay" like you claim.

And if you would like a response to my L-1 wagon:
You all suck at reading me

period
GMT+8
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:40 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 800, Xayzeck wrote:so it clearly does not fucking point to "only Xay" like you claim.

How about you read my fucking post first and in it's entirety before you go saying stupid shit?

EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
I don't think mollie would kill Jiffy if she was scum.
I was scumreading him yesterday and she was following my thoughts on the matter. Not sure if she agreed or not, but she didn't disagree. No way she'd kill him.
Art is cool.
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:41 am

Post by Xayzeck »

NK wifom?
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:41 am

Post by Xayzeck »

let's not have this "oh this person likely wouldn't kill this guy, so let's just take that out of the scumpool"
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:41 am

Post by Xayzeck »

OR you could drive me up to L-1 and we let fireworks happen
GMT+8
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:42 am

In post 802, Xayzeck wrote:NK wifom?

Yup. That's totally what it is. Not my impression of mollie's meta, or her play from yesterday, or her interactions with me and with Jiffy.

Just NK WIFOM.

/sarcasm
Art is cool.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 799, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 757, pirate mollie wrote:I wanted to hammer you cos you look scummy with your erratic play. like not in a scumhunting way.

town does reaction tests but then they follow through on it and remind me of where you did this? you said you did a reaction test on xay but didn't follow through.

if you are a neighbourizer it makes sense to sort out nullish reads.

I am just trying to figure out the axis you are spinning from and I can't.

so walk me through it.

this is the last post from her ISO, a few posts after she claimed intent

notice how she doesn't really take a stance, there is no decent follow up from the intent. it's just "intent, pls claim. oh neighbourizer
you are now null and not scum. actually idk i where your posts are coming from, obvtown for me"

after oka claims neighbourizer, she just asks "who will you neighbourize" like, how is that related to your read on him?

Point out the bold for me because I'm not seeing where she's backtracking on the read
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:43 am

In post 803, Xayzeck wrote:let's not have this "oh this person likely wouldn't kill this guy, so let's just take that out of the scumpool"

Let's not have
you
tell
me
how to fucking scum hunt, mk? Thanks.
Art is cool.
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:43 am

Post by Xayzeck »

so mollie is a player who puts absolutely no thoughts into her NKs and makes no attempts to frame people with them to make others fall into a trap?

because mollie is totally a player who would random.org her kills

because talking about nk's is a great idea especially since we have no idea what the scumteam is thinking

why the fuck am i even discussing this with you
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:44 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 807, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Let's not have you tell me how to fucking scum hunt, mk? Thanks.

hey that's a familiar line
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:44 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 806, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 799, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 757, pirate mollie wrote:I wanted to hammer you cos you look scummy with your erratic play. like not in a scumhunting way.

town does reaction tests but then they follow through on it and remind me of where you did this? you said you did a reaction test on xay but didn't follow through.

if you are a neighbourizer it makes sense to sort out nullish reads.

I am just trying to figure out the axis you are spinning from and I can't

so walk me through it.

this is the last post from her ISO, a few posts after she claimed intent

notice how she doesn't really take a stance, there is no decent follow up from the intent. it's just "intent, pls claim. oh neighbourizer
you are now null and not scum. actually idk i where your posts are coming from, obvtown for me"

after oka claims neighbourizer, she just asks "who will you neighbourize" like, how is that related to your read on him?

Point out the bold for me because I'm not seeing where she's backtracking on the read

bolded
GMT+8
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:45 am

How about you explain why you were voting Not_Mafia yesterday?

p-edit: lolwtf... that's not a backtrack?
Art is cool.
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:47 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 811, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:How about you explain why you were voting Not_Mafia yesterday?

p-edit: lolwtf... that's not a backtrack?

because his ISO was terribad, and still is, but frankly I don't know why i did anymore, because i'll be on mollie

why isn't it?
GMT+8
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@Xay It's a question to assess his mindset with the role, and if it's coming from town, which seems pretty explicit in her post to me. At what point is she calling him obvtown? In what universe is that a readflip
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:48 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 813, Not_Mafia wrote:@Xay It's a question to assess his mindset with the role, and if it's coming from town, which seems pretty explicit in her post to me. At what point is she calling him obvtown? In what universe is that a readflip

i never said she called him obvtown

i said she wanted oka to star obvtown-ing (even though it isn't explicitly stated, it's like scumbuddy talking to scumbuddy, yknow)
GMT+8
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:49 am

In post 812, Xayzeck wrote:because his ISO was terribad, and still is, but frankly I don't know why i did anymore, because i'll be on mollie

This doesn't really answer the question at all.

What, specifically, in his ISO made you think he was scum? I don't give a shit if you
would have or will be
voting mollie. I am asking you why you were voting NM yesterday.

"his iso was terribad" is a generalization, not an explanation, and a cop out to answering my question.

p-edit: yeah.... no. You're wrong.
Art is cool.
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:51 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 815, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:This doesn't really answer the question at all.

What, specifically, in his ISO made you think he was scum? I don't give a shit if you would have or will be voting mollie. I am asking you why you were voting NM yesterday.

"his iso was terribad" is a generalization, not an explanation, and a cop out to answering my question.

p-edit: yeah.... no. You're wrong.

i'm not interested in NM today, but I can pull a really quick general read with links to posts on why I was voting him

but that's not really applicable for the rest of today

and why am I wrong?
GMT+8
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:54 am

In post 816, Xayzeck wrote:i'm not interested in NM today, but I can pull a really quick general read with links to posts on why I was voting him

but that's not really applicable for the rest of today

I'm asking you for the information, aren't I? It must be applicable to my purposes.

So, either you are open/honest town willing to be transparent, or you are scum hiding your motives.

Answer the fucking question please.
Art is cool.
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:01 am

Post by Xayzeck »

He does a lot of question asking without following up, like asks a question, demands an answer, but doesn't continue. I don't see that as scumhunting, it's just pretending to scumhunt. Asking questions to look like you're scumhunting, but not much done to actually further develop the read, kinda like 1 question every once in a while, without much of an interaction.

There's this weird sheep, where he sheeps ETL who scumreads me for sheeping...like, what? I don't get it, not scummy, just kinda what the fuck that bothered me. and even after sheeping he adds on this "he's trying to blend in with w/x/y/z", which I can get to be scum motivated? kinda? But I don't know why I can't do that as town? It was such an out of place tell, it was like he was trying to just substantiate his sheep with ANYTHING to look better
is the sheep, is the fitting in thing, which changes to being forced in , which kinda made me more sure that he just made this tell up on a spot

Also in 570, there's this thing he does when he talk about Oka, where he brings up the "I can see where he's coming from if he were town, though it is scummy". That bothered me a lot, and it's independent from Oka's flip. Like he was so kind when considering Oka's alignment, but when it came to me, he just straight saw scum. Strictly scum. I didn't like that.

Lazy to do the rest, his ISO gets better later on in the game though. Like there's more of the flow of thoughts and scumhunting, just slightly though.
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:08 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 817, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I'm asking you for the information, aren't I? It must be applicable to my purposes.

So, either you are open/honest town willing to be transparent, or you are scum hiding your motives.

Answer the fucking question please.

if the question was why I was scumreading NM

i was doing it

pls it's hard to keep typing post tags, since [p] doesn't work (i think?)

It was some post that NM made that prompted me to ISO him, because slightly before he made said post, I did a brief readlist where I realised I didn't have a decent read on him, and chucked him into nulltown on a whim

So I went into his ISO thinking "why did I have this guy as nulltown"

and saw probably the shittiest ISO ever

There was very little flow of questions, again, it was like asking questions for the sake of asking them. How are we interacting now? There is this flow of questions and answers. You ask, I answer, you ask something from my answer, and this goes on, because this is (at least for me) how reads develop.

NM, maybe it's his playstyle, works with 1 question, 1 answer, and no more. Any other question posed to the same player are unrelated and are about something else. Does that 1 answer really clarify his doubts in the first place? This it really help him solve alignments? I didn't think so.

And the fact that I, his strongest scumread(i'm assuming), was largely based on tone, was really disturbing. I even made attempts to interact with him after that, so that I could squeeze out more content for him, and maybe he would realise that tone isn't the best way to justify a scumread.

That never happened though, I even had to confirm if tone was the bulk of his scumread on me, and it was, and I've generated a decent amount of content, aside from the post spam early game, that he can use BESIDES tone, like "he's trying to fit in with w/x/y/z" or "he's transparently forced". I don't expect that from town NM, because I've played with NM multiple times before, and I'm sure he's more than this(this small meta argument isn't the bulk of the problem I had though).
GMT+8
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:10 am

Alright. I still have to reread D1. I'll be back later after I do that.
Art is cool.
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:12 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 820, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Alright. I still have to reread D1. I'll be back later after I do that.

I may not be online after said reread

Anything else you would like to ask before I head off for the night?
GMT+8
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:14 am

That's all for now.
Art is cool.
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:18 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 822, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:That's all for now.

Your VCA plus previous reads on me(besides the townflail comment) have pointed to me-scum, but you're not voting me.

Any reason? The day just started, and not really close to a lynch, and we're not playing with a bunch of fools that would hammer out of the blue. Is there any reason you've decided against voting me, besides "I want to hear more from others" or "I'm not sure yet"?
GMT+8
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:19 am

In post 798, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Consider my vote there. I'm not really interested in voting while Vett holds two of them.

You are not paying attention.
Art is cool.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”