Micro 376: Chosen Mafia - Game Over = Perfect Town Win

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 291, awestfie wrote:Also, the fact that you're saying I encouraged people to vote someone when I haven't even voted anyone this game is drivel.

Actually, you had 9 posts after I posted what you just quoted and you only felt the need to address it now, why is that?

That's not true. I addressed it post 93
I've been waffling on what to think about #51 since it was played. I was hoping it would work itself out. But, now I think it's best to do my own challenging.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:03 am

Post by awestfie »

Yeah, because going from "that's an awful argument, that's shitty logic" to "you're fucking terrible" is a natural transition. OK.

Josh_B wrote:
In post 291, awestfie wrote:Also, the fact that you're saying I encouraged people to vote someone when I haven't even voted anyone this game is drivel.

Actually, you had 9 posts after I posted what you just quoted and you only felt the need to address it now, why is that?

That's not true. I addressed it post 93
I've been waffling on what to think about #51 since it was played. I was hoping it would work itself out. But, now I think it's best to do my own challenging.

From 93 to when you last pointed it out (), there is a nine post gap from you, yeah. Go ahead and count, if you want. You don't just "hope things work out," if you've a problem with something you point it out; you don't just let it sit there for you to go back to it later.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:05 am

Post by awestfie »

Forgot to quote:

In post 299, T S O wrote:
In post 297, awestfie wrote:Nah, those posts were nothing compared to the frustration is , that's why I ignored them. You're getting mad over someone who's potentially misreading you which is incredibly silly. Stop being a dick.

What?

You said my anger was faked because it didn't have any run-up, I showed the run-up, and you replied with nonsense?

In post 301, awestfie wrote:Yeah, because going from "that's an awful argument, that's shitty logic" to "you're fucking terrible" is a natural transition. OK.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 298, awestfie wrote:"Haha, guys. I didn't mean to say GG was fucking terrible.. I only meant that they were fucking terrible at reading me! That makes it much better, right?" Seriously,
you're almost making me want to replace out,
you're just out-right annoying.

And so it begins. Toxicity at it's worst.

TSO, if you are town, we are going to have to work together this game. How do you want to play that?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:09 am

Post by T S O »

well, in terms of player-player, I'd love to work with you, but my problem is I still kinda think you're scum.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:10 am

Post by awestfie »

Lmfao. I'll be back later, I apparently picked the wrong time to post. This is sad.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:10 am

Post by T S O »

what the fuck does 305 even mean
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:11 am

Post by T S O »

it would be great, though, if you'd stop posting your weird passive-aggressive bull for a while.

see, I can do it too!
-Marquis
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 301, awestfie wrote:From 93 to when you last pointed it out (289), there is a nine post gap from you, yeah. Go ahead and count, if you want. You don't just "hope things work out," if you've a problem with something you point it out; you don't just let it sit there for you to go back to it later.

Yeah
I
do. But I also don't think BBT addressed it justly. Even after the convo that you and he had, I'm still not satisfied with the outcome. Even after a re-read, 51 is still the scummiest post to happen all game.

Beyond that I'm really not seeing your defense on this. I'm challenging GG to identify what constitutes justification to nix a toxic player who he thinks is town to the point that he's considering him to be a chosen. You really aren't even involved in this.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Votecount 1.12:

Josh_B - [2] - Guilty Gunsmith, T S O
T S O - [2] - ZZZX, BlueBloodedToffee
ZZZX - [1] - Corrino
Guilty Gunsmith - [1] - Josh_B

Not voting - [3] - awestfie, Flubbernugget, Heartless

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2014-08-25 14:39:13)
Last edited by Wickedestjr on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 304, T S O wrote:well, in terms of player-player, I'd love to work with you, but my problem is I still kinda think you're scum.

Well that's going to suck. Because I have your scum list as BBT, GG, Awest, zzzx, and Myself. Since it is impossible for all of us to be scum at the same time, I'm going to assume that we're all town and that you haven't bussed if you are scum. I'm going to take a mouthful of crow, and...

UNVOTE:

I would also like some explanation for this
In post 135, T S O wrote:If Flutter flips scum I'd be looking at myself as Chosen, actually.

What would make you chosen if Flubber is scum?

On the other hand, there does seem to be a lot of pressure on your slot, which is the reason I've been town reading you despite you being misguided.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by T S O »

not ZZZX.

Flubber's weird attack on me straight away for nothing.
-Marquis
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 311, T S O wrote:not ZZZX.

But you don't think he's scum?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by Antihero »

oh hey

i see drusilla posted... what's up?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:20 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 288, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 285, Heartless wrote:I had a talk with Antihero last night and it was very edifying. He said that his scumhunting strategy hinged on the setup. In this case, scum have to push lynches on certain people they know at the beginning so he was looking for anybody who seemed to be too aggressive too early for bad reasons. With this mindset, I can now very much see what Anti disliked about Flubbernugget.

I would actually be inclined to think the opposite - scum don't want to get caught shoving lynches on Chosen Townies and are probably more likely to avoid doing that unless somebody else kicks up the pressure first. Of course, this quickly becomes WIFOMy so I wouldn't really read much into hunting via setup spec regardless.

oh AP wants to bring me down. stop the fucking presses.

TTH, just vote out of [GG, BBT, or flubber] please. you just sitting here with your vote idle isn't doing anything you have to start poking.

also, please quote this from the hydra for me because i'm lazy. THANKS!
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

are you serious... now we're an option? you're so full of shit.
Art is cool.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 315, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:are you serious... now we're an option? you're so full of shit.

if that's what TTH feels is best, that's what she's going to do. i disagree, but i don't suppose to know everything and she's probably got a tighter rein on things here anyway.

regardless, we'll figure something out so just keep your pants on
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

print out the damn thread and take it home with you! dont give me this "but i dun know whats goin on you see!" nonsense. get in the game and read me correctly or else I will assume there is a reason you aren't.
Art is cool.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by Guilty Gunsmith »

Spoiler: slippy slips
In post 315, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:are you serious... now we're an option? you're so full of shit.

In post 317, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:print out the damn thread and take it home with you! dont give me this "but i dun know whats goin on you see!" nonsense. get in the game and read me correctly or else I will assume there is a reason you aren't.

I count on you Anti. That's all.
The flirting is just a bonus

:P

I need to sync with AP. Expect a more in-depth post when that occurs as I have been otherwise engaged. Say, next 24 hours or so.

ETL
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 204, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
jeebus wicked i don't think the deadline text is large enough

ETL

You know what, I was kinda thinking the same thing. I'm sorry, let me get my act together here. Last votecount has been edited to reflect this necessary change.

BTW- everybody has posted within the last eight hours. That is awesome, you guys rock.
Last edited by Wickedestjr on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Hi. Guys. I couldn't really analyze the TSO GG shit sling during work but I've taken notes on it (and the rest of the thread) and should hopefully be able to get a catch up post out tomorrow that will also help me pass the time during a 2 hour drive tomorrow.
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by Lying Cat »

ETL, why are you ignoring us? We're here and willing to flirt. Just tell us why you're gaslighting our hylian friend.

In post 298, awestfie wrote:Seriously, you're almost making me want to replace out, you're just out-right annoying.

This offends me. Replacements are a necessary evil because emergencies happen. It is incredibly rude to the mod and the other players to replace out for any other reason.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 314, Antihero wrote:oh AP wants to bring me down. stop the fucking presses.

TTH, just vote out of [GG, BBT, or flubber] please. you just sitting here with your vote idle isn't doing anything you have to start poking.

: |

Sorry for speaking my mind I suppose.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:09 am

Post by Guilty Gunsmith »

In post 321, Lying Cat wrote:ETL, why are you ignoring us? We're here and willing to flirt. Just tell us why you're gaslighting our hylian friend.

I dont know what this means... I'm not intentionally doing anything to anyone..

Also.. Hylian? You're talking about TSO? I'm surprised you're unable to see what he was doing there and you are actually coming to his defense .... ?

AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 314, Antihero wrote:oh AP wants to bring me down. stop the fucking presses.

: |

Sorry for speaking my mind I suppose.

Yeah that post was a little weird and ott. Also this is why ppl hate hydra. XD no more slipping! I'll be better too!

ETL
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:21 am

Post by T S O »

In post 312, Josh_B wrote:
In post 311, T S O wrote:not ZZZX.

But you don't think he's scum?

I have so many other scumreads, he's really not a priority.
-Marquis

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”