Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3475 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:40 am

Post by Tattletale »

In post 3465, Pander Bears wrote:
In post 3432, Tattletale wrote:What do you think about SKOT's interactions with Titus and do they impact your read at all? If not, why not?

When I looked at SKOT's interactions with Titus a while back, I didn't think that they were particularly compelling either way, alignment-wise. As for why they don't impact my read, it's because they don't.

Do you think SKOT is the type of player to proudly defend a partner in the manner he did with Titus day one? That is what I keep getting hung up on.

In post 3465, Pander Bears wrote:
In post 3438, Tattletale wrote:If you get lynched and flip town, I will still want to lynch Pander Bears.

The reverse is probably not true.

Why is the reverse probably not true. I'm curious.

I think Chandra may be town and my reads on you and him are not closely interconnected. As you say, most people seem to think there is scum between you and him, but I simply think you are scum.
All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3476 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:41 am

Post by Tattletale »

In post 3473, pieguyn wrote:lmfao
are you srsly suggesting that bc I'm calling you scum for
one thing
that you did in
one towngame
, I must be scum bc there's no way you could do it as scum, and I should somehow know you couldn't do it as scum?

I actually do not follow the logic of this response. If you have seen him do the same thing as town, what is different about this game that makes it scummy?
All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Tattletale
Tattletale
Goon
Tattletale
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3477 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:48 am

Post by Tattletale »

(Oh, and by 'the reverse is not true' I meant Pander Bears flipping town would not affect my Chandra read substantially.)
pixel
pixel
Goon
pixel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3478 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:49 am

Post by pixel »

trustworthy, I feel like I'm holding down batshit levels of paranoia here.

I really need to go back and carefully reread Steve and Phantom again, I think. I need to put those reads to bed and stop worrying about them. Or not.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3479 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Kagami »

Ceph, could you go over your lord mhork read for me?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3480 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:46 am

Post by massive »

In post 3469, Pander Bears wrote:Hmm, on further thought I believe it is different. He believes I'm outright lying, it's not a general impression of my posting.

Yes, on that one question. There's no way you could be honestly answering it with a "1". But as to why I'm not voting you: I've seen too many other things from Vezok that are too unanswerable, like saying his role needs no serum but then asking for serum, as well as flavor miscues, to keep letting that slide.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3481 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3476, Tattletale wrote:I actually do not follow the logic of this response. If you have seen him do the same thing as town, what is different about this game that makes it scummy?

I'm undecided on whether CN WK'ing mastin by itself is scummy. at first F-16 said scum might defend mastin and I initially thought CN, but I had forgot about CN WK'ing Nacho in NY169 so idk. I'm not concerned with it atm bc CN is def scum for other reasons.

the point is CN was saying that if I was town, I should unconditionally see him WK'ing someone, remember "oh he did this in one of his town games", and then automatically assume he's town for it. which is a ridiculous assumption and makes literally 0 sense to even make - I didn't even remember him WK'ing Nacho in NY169 and even then there is literally no reason he wouldn't be able to fake that as scum. he's not sure how to react re: me until I lay out my case on him, so he's sitting there grasping at reasons to call me scum.

why do you think CN is town?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #3482 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 3481, pieguyn wrote:the point is CN was saying that if I was town, I should unconditionally see him WK'ing someone, remember "oh he did this in one of his town games", and then automatically assume he's town for it.

Stop putting words in my mouth.

I only said that it's a stupid reason to paint me as scum.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3483 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Vote Count 3.5

Spoiler: Lynch
PeregrineV(0)
:
Antihero(0)
:
massive(1)
: Pander Bears
pixel(0)
:
Kagami(0)
:
Tattletale(0)
:
Magister Ludi(0)
:
Trustworthy(0)
:
Pander Bears(2)
: Tattletale, Lord Mhork
Vezokpiraka(1)
: massive
sharpest-knife-on-tree(1)
: Chandra Nalaar
pieguyn(0)
:
Chandra Nalaar(3)
: Antihero, pieguyn, vezokpiraka
F-16_Fighting_Falcon(0)
:
Lord Mhork(0)
:
No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(7)
: PeregrineV, Magister Ludi, Trustworthy, sharpest-knife-on-tree, F-16_Fighting_Falcon, Kagami, pixel

Spoiler: Serum
PeregrineV(0):

Antihero(2):
pixel, Chandra Nalaar
massive(0):

pixel(0):

Kagami(0):

Tattletale(0):

Magister Ludi(0):

Trustworthy(0):

Pander Bears(0):

Vezokpiraka(0):

sharpest-knife-on-tree(0):

pieguyn(0):

Chandra Nalaar(0):

F-16_Fighting_Falcon(4):
Antihero, pieguyn, vezokpiraka, Pander Bears
Lord Mhork(0):

No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(9):
PeregrineV, massive, Tattletale, Magister Ludi, Trustworthy, sharpest-knife-on-tree, F-16_Fighting_Falcon, Lord Mhork, Kagami

Spoiler: Mycosynth
PeregrineV(0)
:
Antihero(0)
:
massive(0)
:
pixel(0)
:
Kagami(0)
:
Tattletale(0)
:
Magister Ludi(0)
:
Trustworthy(0)
:
Pander Bears(0)
:
sharpest-knife-on-tree(0)
:
pieguyn(0)
:
Chandra Nalaar(0)
:
F-16_Fighting_Falcon(0)
:
Lord Mhork(0)
:
No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(15)
: PeregrineV, Antihero, massive, pixel, Kagami, Tattletale, zMuffinMan, Magister Ludi, Trustworthy, mastin2, Pander Bears, vezokpiraka, sharpest-knife-on-tree, pieguyn, Chandra Nalaar, F-16_Fighting_Falcon, Lord Mhork

With fifteen alive, it takes eight to reach majority.

(expired on 2014-08-26 16:00:00)
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #3484 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

I can talk about Mhork a bit. Now, Mhork basically has to townread me if he's scum, so I don't care about that. I'm theoretically a very easy buddy for him to make, though I was determined to keep my distance and be careful this time around. I also don't care about him being abrasive, which I usually view as a towntell, because I have watched him fake that and/or genuinely get upset as scum. What I really do like is the fact that a large percentage of his play revolves around me. He's constantly interacting with and talking to me, and gets visibly distraught when he doesn't agree with my reads or thinks I have crappy reasoning. This is what I expect from a genuine Mhork. If this gives him a road map to wreck me in future games, so be it. Also, I know what his serum ability is, and it's fairly town. I'm not totally ruling out him playing me here, but I don't think that's happening. I don't think he'd focus on me as carefully, as I don't know why he would even think to fake that to the extent he has.

In post 286, Lord Mhork wrote:Also I'm going to blatantly buddy Chandra because god fucking damnit I'm going to play a game with ceph where we can be buddies

And so it begins. This is a genuine sentiment, and there are indeed games where this didn't get to happen (one in which I had to replace out, one in which he died early).

In post 418, Lord Mhork wrote:I like you, Chandra, Mastin (blech), and trustworthy town right now.

I like reading mastin as town whilst doing nothing to secure good feels from her.

In post 425, Lord Mhork wrote:Mastin if mafia is doing that to you, don't play. Seriously I did not come to this game to be lectured about PTSD. It's a fucking game. It's meta. In the grand scheme of life, it's one single large them that no one will care about in a year

However I guess only town you would freak the fuck out like this

See above.

In post 644, Lord Mhork wrote:I'm not a troll... :(

Town. Mhork doesn't like having his opinion devalued.

In post 708, Lord Mhork wrote:
Anyway I'm at work but my town read on Mastin is sufficiently shaken

I see little scum motivation in letting this happen for flavor reasons, especially as it never transitions to moving in on mastin.

In post 783, Lord Mhork wrote:You're doing that thing where you're a paranoid dumb >.<

Rawr

Serum: Chandra

Town.

In post 838, Lord Mhork wrote:I'm irritated ceph. I wanted to play with the ceph I knew before, not a character :/

This might be the towniest statement in this entire thread.

In post 852, Lord Mhork wrote:I'm attacking Chandra's town read because I think it's mostly wishful thinking masked as gut which she is wont to do. It's the kind of town read she has actually lost games with because once she thinks she knows the player is town, she locks on and ignores evidence to the contrary. I'm attacking because she is better she can play much better than that

If Mastin is scum, Chandra will help her win the game with this blind ignorance. Mastin scum is not out of the question. Yes I think Mastin is probably town, but she is far from confirmed. I think she's town, I wouldn't he surprised if she were to flip scum. That is how I feel about Mastin

Blah blah mastin read flipping blah.

I could go on, I'm like a quarter of the way through this iso, but I really don't need to.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #3485 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by Antihero »

slowly

but surely

we're getting there
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Trustworthy
Trustworthy
Goon
Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3486 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Trustworthy »

In post 3478, pixel wrote:trustworthy, I feel like I'm holding down batshit levels of paranoia here.

I really need to go back and carefully reread Steve and Phantom again, I think. I need to put those reads to bed and stop worrying about them. Or not.

I've been rolling some stuff around in my head.

Also been writing syllabi today and my brain is now fried from thinking too much, so tomorrow.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3487 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 3480, massive wrote:
In post 3469, Pander Bears wrote:Hmm, on further thought I believe it is different. He believes I'm outright lying, it's not a general impression of my posting.

Yes, on that one question. There's no way you could be honestly answering it with a "1". But as to why I'm not voting you: I've seen too many other things from Vezok that are too unanswerable, like saying his role needs no serum but then asking for serum, as well as flavor miscues, to keep letting that slide.

Are you dumb or something?
I said I don't want to get serumed publicly cause my ability will be quite useless. I need serum though to use my ability.

Thinking about me makes me think I want serum today.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3488 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:01 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Replace Out
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3489 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:30 am

Post by Sharpest-knife-on-tree »

vote chandra...
scummy behavior imo
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3490 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:36 am

Post by pieguyn »

I literally fell asleep writing this post. this is my full case on CN. idgaf how long it is - I highly suggest you read all of it bc literally everything points to CN being scum.

ready?

1. Titus interactions
- Titus was hard defending CN from me ever since I came into the game. CN had several posts that were trying to defend Titus and/or attack ppl for attacking her: e.g. , . he was also one of the ppl pushing Titus/Trustworthy as a town pair at the start of the game: "are you implying what I think you're implying", (in response to Titus claiming it was anti town to explain it), ,

2. at least one of {CN, pander bears} is scum
- the ABR, ML, pander bears, and CN wagons D1 don't work with both CN and pander bears being town.

3. D1 vote on magister ludi scum-designated mislynch
- self explanatory

4. his initial reason for scumreading me was the way I was pushing him. however, he said absolutely nothing during my entire mastin push, nor did he say anything when I was pushing him back on D1.

the narrative he's spinning here in order to explain this is:

i. despite thinking townies have doubt, he didn't question his town read on my slot until D2, despite the fact I was pushing him since back on D1. but if he was town, and was wary of pushes on him, I'd expect at least some comment about it back when it actually happened, and there's literally nothing - no "huh, are you actually scum?", no "you seem awfully confident", no fucking doubt at all.
ii. he completely MISSED my entire push on mastin, and is still claiming I wasn't pushing her. for this to work, he would have had to have missed all of my several posts where I push her, as well as the fact that my vote was on her as opposed to him, for p much the entire game day.
iii. he still hadn't committed to scumreading me until I had been pushing him for a while D2, despite calling my posts "grade a bullshit" and addressing me in a way that is very clearly hostile tonally for a while before that (e.g. , , but then in he's apparently still not reading me as scum)
iv. when I continue to pressure him about missing my mastin push and it became clear he couldn't answer it, his next defense was "bah, I'd do that as either alignment".

there is no fucking way all this could possibly be true. there is no town aligned logic that explains this, bc he is scum and his reason for pushing me is bullshit - he just made it up in response to me pushing him, in order to manipulate me into discontinuing the push.

5. most of the stances he took to back up his scum read on me are extremely shallow:

In post 3140, Chandra Nalaar wrote:OK, so it's not blatnatly fake, because it isn't fake, because I'm town. If you honestly believed it was blatantly fake, I would be a bigger scum read than mastin. And the "nuh uh" argument I just made is just about as valid as yours that my mindset is "blatantly" fake when clearly no one else thinks I am mind numbingly obvious scum.

there are 2 problems with this post:

1. as I said, just one thing being blatantly fake isn't enough to automatically make someone a stronger scumread than anything else. someone else might have done smth even more telling, meanwhile the thing that's "fake" might be the only reason I think a certain person might be scum. the logic here is way oversimplified and shallow as fuck.
2. he completely missed the fact that
I also thought mastin's posts were blatantly fake.
so even if this was correct, it still wouldn't apply here, bc I had thought mastin's posts fit the same criteria. this answer fails the logic test.

In post 3140, Chandra Nalaar wrote:I LITERALLY JUST FUCKING SAID

THAT I DIDN'T FUCKING MISS IT

AND IT WAS NOT STRONGER THAN YOUR PUSH ON ME

BECAUSE WITH MASTIN

YOU SOMETIMES LET HER POST WITHOUT SAYING OH MY GOD THIS IS SUCH OBVIOUS SCUM

AND YOU DON'T RUN AROUND PUSHING EVERY PLAYER WHO POSTS TO VOTE HER

LIKE YOU JUST DID TO PANDER AND BASICALLY EVERY OTHER PLAYER BEFORE THEM

I've already explained the problem with this post, but to reiterate: this answer fails the logic test. he claims I "don't run around pushing every player who posts to vote her" - however, he completely missed the fact I hardly had to put any effort into getting votes on mastin. not to mention, when I did have to push for votes, I did.

In post 3182, Chandra Nalaar wrote:This isn't that difficult. If you say someone is "obviously scum", by definition you can't be the only one saying so.

the implication of this is that it's impossible for anyone to hold the opinion anyone else is obvious scum, while everyone else has a town read on said person. this makes literally no fucking sense

In post 3472, Chandra Nalaar wrote:LOL

I knew someone would eventually try this, and I'm not surprised it was you.

First of all, let's not deny that you'd be trying to paint me as mastin's scumbuddy if she flipped scum. We all know you would be, so pretending otherwise is ludicrous. So, basically what that boils down to is "if you defend anyone else, you are scum". In that event, why didn't you call me scum for defending mastin before she flipped? And, more importantly, I'm going to have to suggest that if you believe this, you have never seen me play mafia before. I know you were in NY 169, and saw me try to throw myself in front of a bus to save Casso. So... what gives? Oh, right, you're scum is what gives.

the logic here basically goes like this:

i. there's no way he could WK someone as scum;
ii. if I was town, I would automatically remember him WK'ing Nacho in NY169;
iii. then I would somehow know he couldn't WK anyone as scum, as opposed to thinking he might be able to fake;
iv. since this is not the case, I'm scum.

does this make sense to anyone?

at the same time, he supposedly thinks I'm scum who is capitalizing on mastin townflip to make him look bad. however, F-16 was the one who brought up the possibility of scum WK'ing mastin, not me. he supposedly thinks I'm scum, was planning on pushing him as scum after mastin town flip, and then didn't actually push said angle after mastin flipped town because....... ?

it is highly unlikely he, as town, managed to go through all these stances and not realize exactly how half of them didn't work. he's full of shit.

6. / - none of this looks like it was thought through at all - reads as scum coming up with reasons to scumread someone after the fact.

In post 3141, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 3139, pieguyn wrote:if we fuck around and lynch someone else today, I feel like tomorrow will basically be another day that entirely consists of "let's lynch mastin" and I don't feel like dealing with that. this is even more so the case if zmuffin gets killed.

hedging

the first post is two fold bad:

1. hedging is p much entirely a playstyle tell
2. his answer fails the logic test. he claims that I'm trying to look better in light of mastin townflip. question:
after all the noise I made about mastin being scum, how would ONE POST make me look any better if mastin flipped town?
it wouldn't. he is not actually thinking through this, bc he is scum scrambling to come up with a scum read on me.

In post 3142, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 3139, pieguyn wrote:a mastin lynch would also clear a lot of things up as opposed to a Tattletale lynch - OTOH mastin scumflip means pander bears is town.

>implying you aren't 100% certain mastin is scum
>you are clearly 100% certain I am scum
>but no you totally don't want to lynch me today

that makes sense

the 2nd post is weak as fuck - as I said before, there are several things that determine how good a lynch is that isn't just the strength of one's read on a player (e.g. momentum). the reasoning he presented here is extremely shallow, and he knows this.

on the other hand, when scum feel the need to make up a scumread on someone, they will generally use reasoning like this out of convenience. they'll take whatever posts happened recently and find a way to twist the evidence to make it look scummy, without actually thinking through, explaining, or trying to understand the mindset behind any of it. the way he went about his read here is p much exactly scum taking an approach like that. in particular, the nitpicking about who ppl want to vote/lynch is just a terrible angle and not smth I generally see from town. on the other hand it's smth I see all the time from scum bc it's convenient and requires literally no effort to point out or push.

7. is just..... god what the actual fuck. literally nothing in here at all is town.

I could run through the entire post and explain what problem I have with each individual part, but tl;dr: none of these actually address any of the arguments I was making. it's scum debate strategy 101.

in particular:
This isn't that difficult. If you say someone is "obviously scum", by definition you can't be the only one saying so.

You did bring up some reasons for that, and I pretty much completely trashed them because they were horrible reasons

bolded is just the worst line and i never see it coming from town. on the other hand, this is typical scum behavior - continually deflect and dodge, while acting like you actually answered all the points against you.

8. despite going on and on and on about how I'm scum and how my posts are "manufactured", he has done literally nothing to actually push a lynch on me.
from a town POV, if you think you're seeing smth in a consensus townread everyone else is missing, you don't fucking roll over and go to push a lynch on SKOT. you fucking make a bunch of noise about it and convince everyone to see the same thing you see.

however, that's not what he's doing here. look at his ISO starting from D3. there is literally no effort anywhere to try to get any votes on me, despite the fact he's been spending a majority of his time calling me scum. on top of that, there is literally no effort to even question ppl on why I'm town, or work with anyone else on the read on me at all.

this is, again, bc he is blatantly lying to push his scum read on me, and he knows I'll own his ass if he tries it.

incidentally, his other scumreads are SKOT and vezok, both easy targets. how the hell does this add up from a town POV? oh wait, scum look for easy lynches that don't take much effort, so it makes sense.

9. blatantly contradicted himself re: read on me.
he says in 3182:
In post 3182, Chandra Nalaar wrote:It actually is. Town don't do things that are "obviously fake" period, so I am forced to assume you are exaggerating

and it's p obvious based on his mindset throughout my entire push on him he thinks I'm full of shit. however, he then proceeds to vote Tattletale and claim Tattletale is "more likely scum than me". even now he's still pushing for a SKOT lynch over a lynch on me.

flipping this around, if he is capable of thinking my posts are fake but thinking Tattletale, and more recently SKOT, is more likely scum than me,
he has no reason to think me thinking mastin is more likely scum than him is scummy
. see a pattern?

not to mention, when you combine this with the mindset from 8, it literally makes 0 sense - he thinks my posts are fake, but apparently has at least 2 ppl (SKOT, vezok) as higher priority targets than me. lmao

10. there is hardly anything in his entire ISO that seems genuinely town motivated.

on a general level, when I read most of his posts I see a lot of words, but the actual content is extremely shallow. there are also a shitton of filler questions that have no followup and accomplish literally nothing. the very first town motivated thing I've seen him do was his effort in explaining his reads on pander bears and recently Mhork (and even then Kagami had asked him to do it), but before that, literally nothing.

I could go through his entire ISO to back this up, but I implore you to just do it yourself instead. for the first like entire page of the ISO, there's a complete lack of in-depth analysis on anything.

tl;dr: I don't see where the town reads on CN are coming from. he is really fucking obviously scum - literally everything (play, VCA, interactions, behavior, etc.) points to him being scum, and his push on me is consistently coming from a scum mindset.

now I need lots more votes on CN, and I want anyone who has a town read on CN to get in here and explain why and tell me exactly what in this post they disagree with. I literally have seen no good reasons for CN being town and I'm fucking tired of it. otherwise, sheep me plz
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3491 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:38 am

Post by pieguyn »

lol'd at skot's timing

i'm fucking going to bed even though i probably won't be able to sleep at all. i want more cn votes by the time i get back. plz and thx
Pander Bears
Pander Bears
Goon
Pander Bears
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3492 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:08 am

Post by Pander Bears »

I do not have time tonight to devote proper thought to the lengthier posts of late, but to respond to this...
In post 3471, Lord Mhork wrote:DV, Mastin was town. Yesterday you decided to go massively passive because she was your biggest scum read. How does her flipping town influence you, going forward?

I think it's reminded me that I should approach reads made by others (even other townies) with caution. As for my own reasoning for reads, I don't think I'm going to completely lose confidence in myself and I will still push for a lynch those who I consider scum. Of course, the points raised by others may contribute to my reads. Mastin flipping town is a large part of my massive and Kagami scumreads (Kagami is still much more of an uncertainty in my mind though). Apart from the above, I don't think the townflip is influencing me a great deal.
Trustworthy
Trustworthy
Goon
Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3493 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:27 am

Post by Trustworthy »

Yeah I got as far as HE VOTED LUDI ON DAY ONE SELF EXPLANATORY and went yeah I'm not reading that. I voted and somewhat actively pushed a LUDI lynch and I'm town so not self explanatory at all.

Some of the vca reasoning is kinda poor too, as you stick us in the spot of who where you would expect scum to vote for abr and then dismiss it because if the town read on us when that's wrong. You should be looking at where and when those votes came in. For instance after pretty much defending abr the majority of the day we deadline hammered him.

Anyway ffery - as far as paranoia there. Pies doing his "I want votes here or you explain why" thing which points to him being more town and trying to take charge. The last time I saw him as scum was too many heads and I don't think he even posted. Although if there is a third party, then this is a bit weaker as he sounded convincing as sk in gundam. I have a bit of a hard time reading pie though because he reads games soooo differently from me. I tend to read his cases and think eh that's not alignment indicative, he's nitpicking, or misunderstanding what's being said. I don't think that falcon and pie lock stepping is out of the ordinary as in tales they pretty much did the same thing. I thought that falcon had some good posts day one and two and he's probably town?

I'm feeling a bit contrary right now and am not going to vote for cn. Shadow eh is scum reading him and she was right about mastin, so maybe she's right there. I just want cephrir to be town though, and part of that is me just feeling contrary but he's also not doing some of the things I've seen from scum him but I'm not sure if that can be attributed to the alt or if the dynamic of his scum game is changed due to a different player list. I think I'll read through red wine later when I get home.
Trustworthy
Trustworthy
Goon
Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3494 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:31 am

Post by Trustworthy »

Oh and pie you're misunderstanding the wk point.
Trustworthy
Trustworthy
Goon
Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3495 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:32 am

Post by Trustworthy »

I lied! I skimmed he case after saying I'm not reading it.

And dammit I'm at the gym, I can't take a blatant shot here!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #3496 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:39 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 3490, pieguyn wrote:on a general level, when I read most of his posts I see a lot of words, but the actual content is extremely shallow. there are also a shitton of filler questions that have no followup and accomplish literally nothing.

if you don't read anything else in pieguy's post

^read this
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Trustworthy
Trustworthy
Goon
Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3497 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:39 am

Post by Trustworthy »

FOUR blatant shots! Pies trying to get me drunk!
Trustworthy
Trustworthy
Goon
Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3498 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:40 am

Post by Trustworthy »

I don't know why but that post made me feel better about antihero who I've been getting paranoid about
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3499 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:44 am

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

VOTE: chandra nalaar

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”