Micro 370: Gerrymander Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:20 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 823, Xayzeck wrote:we're not playing with a bunch of fools

This is also an arguable point.
Art is cool.
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:20 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 824, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:You are not paying attention.

We've made sufficient noise on that, enough so that Vett doesn't hammer out of the blue.
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:21 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 823, Xayzeck wrote:that would hammer out of the blue

really though, do you think Vett would do this?
GMT+8
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:24 am

lol yes I do.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:24 am

I don't trust him to not consider his reads superior to several others and take the lynch into his own hands.
Art is cool.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 799, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 757, pirate mollie wrote:I wanted to hammer you cos you look scummy with your erratic play. like not in a scumhunting way.

town does reaction tests but then they follow through on it and remind me of where you did this? you said you did a reaction test on xay but didn't follow through.

if you are a neighbourizer it makes sense to sort out nullish reads.

I am just trying to figure out the axis you are spinning from and I can't.

so walk me through it.

this is the last post from her ISO, a few posts after she claimed intent

notice how she doesn't really take a stance, there is no decent follow up from the intent. it's just "intent, pls claim. oh neighbourizer you are now null and not scum. actually idk i where your posts are coming from, obvtown for me"

after oka claims neighbourizer, she just asks "who will you neighbourize" like, how is that related to your read on him?

nono

nononono. you are trying to paint my posts to fit a scum agenda and no.

to me it made sense from a town perspective to say, "I am going to target my main antagonist" cos even if he thought that brian was scum he could sort him out via convos. but oka flipped scum. that changes things at least for me. I was leaning hard on him as scum for early interactions, then I waffled, then I just didn't care then I cared. and I did not get the chance to say much else about it.

I find it interesting that you think that I wold nk majiffy. tell me more

not mafia
- you are defending me pretty hard! why?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 808, Xayzeck wrote:so mollie is a player who puts absolutely no thoughts into her NKs and makes no attempts to frame people with them to make others fall into a trap?

because mollie is totally a player who would random.org her kills

because talking about nk's is a great idea especially since we have no idea what the scumteam is thinking

why the fuck am i even discussing this with you

okay lets play ball

what would be the motivation for me to nk majiffy
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 814, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 813, Not_Mafia wrote:@Xay It's a question to assess his mindset with the role, and if it's coming from town, which seems pretty explicit in her post to me. At what point is she calling him obvtown? In what universe is that a readflip

i never said she called him obvtown

i said she wanted oka to star obvtown-ing (even though it isn't explicitly stated, it's like scumbuddy talking to scumbuddy, yknow)

I really really don't have words for this. except this must have been what I looked like from the outside in too many heads.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I kinda wanna hear from brian I think.
whew!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:34 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 789, Xayzeck wrote:Assume no bus

Look off wagon

I am town

Therefore mollie

In post 818, Xayzeck wrote:He does a lot of question asking without following up, like asks a question, demands an answer, but doesn't continue. I don't see that as scumhunting, it's just pretending to scumhunt. Asking questions to look like you're scumhunting, but not much done to actually further develop the read, kinda like 1 question every once in a while, without much of an interaction.

There's this weird sheep, where he sheeps ETL who scumreads me for sheeping...like, what? I don't get it, not scummy, just kinda what the fuck that bothered me. and even after sheeping he adds on this "he's trying to blend in with w/x/y/z", which I can get to be scum motivated? kinda? But I don't know why I can't do that as town? It was such an out of place tell, it was like he was trying to just substantiate his sheep with ANYTHING to look better
is the sheep, is the fitting in thing, which changes to being forced in , which kinda made me more sure that he just made this tell up on a spot

Also in 570, there's this thing he does when he talk about Oka, where he brings up the "I can see where he's coming from if he were town, though it is scummy". That bothered me a lot, and it's independent from Oka's flip. Like he was so kind when considering Oka's alignment, but when it came to me, he just straight saw scum. Strictly scum. I didn't like that.

Lazy to do the rest, his ISO gets better later on in the game though. Like there's more of the flow of thoughts and scumhunting, just slightly though.

I feel like, side by side, your case against NM is stronger. And I think your vote for Mollie is really weak as a whole. You're basically saying, "Mollie did X, I did X too but I'm town, so Mollie must be scum."

That logic doesn't fly and I feel that your scumread on Mollie just isn't developed.

In post 833, pirate mollie wrote:I kinda wanna hear from brian I think.

I still think it's Xay. Partly out of stubbornness, partly based on weird interactions with Oka and both of them seeming to not want to lynch each other, especially towards day's end.

I have you, Maestro, and ETL off the table for interactions with Oka. Maybe Vetty.

What're your thoughts on NM? Xay keeps saying that he's off in the background just asking questions to ask questions, but he's still not voting NM. The last time I went through, I thought a lot of NM's posts looked kind of town-motivated.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 830, pirate mollie wrote:
not mafia
- you are defending me pretty hard! why?

It's more attacking Xay by proxy than defending you per se, I just found his explanation poor
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:52 am

Post by vettrock »

Assuming the scum didn't bus, I'd lean more towards Xay than Mollie. Assuming a bus, I will have to do more evaluation. NM last minute hammer I think was fairly town, as scum could have just let the timer expire and saved their buddy.

I won't use my second vote without notice and enough time for people to evaluate the situation. I would say you should vote for who you want to vote in the normal method, so that the vote count analysis can be done after the fact.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:59 am

I think the game is solved, imo. Though I'm a little disappointed that the only extra fancy feature I've seen thus far is Vett's double vote. I was kind of looking forward to some interesting mechanics and figuring those out, especially with the whole pages/days counter in the VCs.

I still haven't re-read. People at my office have decided that August is the month for mass exodus, so we are now.. 4? people down I think.. in my department, and I am being asked to do at least 16 hours overtime ... somehow. I realize this is a bit irrelevant, but I am totally into the game, I just can't do as much as I normally do in the time I normally do it. I am reading but slowly. Give me a few days at least before lynching someone because I'd like to give my input on it, and I will vote at that time. I feel like I could be missing something if I don't.
Art is cool.
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:38 am

Post by Xayzeck »

Yeah sure because NM would totally hammer his scumbuddy when said scumbuddy could have voted me and I could have been hammered (i think i forget how high I was)
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:41 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 831, pirate mollie wrote:what would be the motivation for me to nk majiffy

This is probably the worst thing we can discuss

but oh i dunno

i was a prominent D1 wagon

Majiffy was the only one voting me D1 end

and this i'm lynchbait

and a jiffy kill makes me look bad

and if Xayscum were a thing, idk, i'd kill someone on Oka's wagon probably?
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:42 am

Post by Xayzeck »

(also because you're getting townread + i'm getting scumread by most of the playerlist, though it kinda makes you look bad, you can just hide behind the noise of "omg xay is scum")
GMT+8
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 839, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 831, pirate mollie wrote:what would be the motivation for me to nk majiffy

This is probably the worst thing we can discuss

but oh i dunno

i was a prominent D1 wagon

Majiffy was the only one voting me D1 end

and this i'm lynchbait

and a jiffy kill makes me look bad

and if Xayscum were a thing, idk, i'd kill someone on Oka's wagon probably?

this hyperawareness wrapped up in an OMGUS that hasn't even happened yet is weird. you are premeditating. why?

alos you don't know the whole mollie/majiffy dynamic

In post 840, Xayzeck wrote:(also because you're getting townread + i'm getting scumread by most of the playerlist, though it kinda makes you look bad, you can just hide behind the noise of "omg xay is scum")

and this feels pretty manipulative.

cos I mean that isn't what I am doing at all. I am trying to sort you out and you are reminding me of myself in too many heads but you keep putting forth this per-meditative case and it makes you look squiffy. you are looking positively spastic.
whew!
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 2-2

With 7 alive it will take 4 votes to lynch or no lynch.

Pirate Mollie (1): Xayzeck (L-3)
Xayzeck (1): Not_Mafia (L-3)

Not voting (8): Brian Skies EspeciallyTheLies Maestro vettrock pirate mollie Social Media

Page Count (Day): 2
Page Count (Total): 32

Deadline: (expired on 2014-08-27 22:56:08)

Last edited by Cabd on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 841, pirate mollie wrote:this hyperawareness wrapped up in an OMGUS that hasn't even happened yet is weird. you are premeditating. why?

you asked me for why i think molliescum would kill jiffy

i just told you that

so what if it hasn't happened yet? it doesn't change the fact that it can, and molliescum wants it to happen. what's your point?

what's there to know about?
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 841, pirate mollie wrote:and this feels pretty manipulative.

cos I mean that isn't what I am doing at all. I am trying to sort you out and you are reminding me of myself in too many heads but you keep putting forth this per-meditative case and it makes you look squiffy. you are looking positively spastic.

and you're looking scum
GMT+8
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 843, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 841, pirate mollie wrote:this hyperawareness wrapped up in an OMGUS that hasn't even happened yet is weird. you are premeditating. why?

you asked me for why i think molliescum would kill jiffy

i just told you that

so what if it hasn't happened yet? it doesn't change the fact that it can, and molliescum wants it to happen. what's your point?

what's there to know about?

I asked you for what the motivation would be for moi to nk majiffy.

you are basically saying that it is so i can pin a lynch on you.

when it would have better served as scum!me to leave him alive cos he probs would have tried to lynch you. majiffy is a player I know PRETTY well.

I don't expect you to know our meta. but there are people in this game that do.

the premeditated part comes where you start the day with this already planned out inside your head and were happy with the result. <---- this is where you look scummy to me cos it makes me wonder if you were anticipating a block or a doc protection. but I thought your late d1 posts were really fucking town.

like I STILL lean town on you but i genuinely can't tell if this whole premeditation piece is genuinely scummy or not. cos you are accusing me of being scum for something that I haven't even
done
. and for the life of me it is hard to differentiate whether or not this is coming from derptown or derpscum.

like I don't even have words.

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM OTHER PLAYERS TIA. THIS IS A SLOW GAME WHEN SCUM HAVE BEEN LYNCHED AND THERE IS MOST LIKELY ONLY 1 LEFT. LIKE IT SEEMS THAT ONLY XAYTHING AND I ARE EXCITED ABOUT THIS GAME WHAT IS UP WITH THAT

also you are doing super weird thing where are accusing me of doing something that I did not actually do. like I have not accused you of being scum.
whew!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 845, pirate mollie wrote:I asked you for what the motivation would be for moi to nk majiffy.

you are basically saying that it is so i can pin a lynch on you.

when it would have better served as scum!me to leave him alive cos he probs would have tried to lynch you.

This is true of everyone, kill only makes sense from Xay
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:21 am

Post by vettrock »

Dispite my previous statement that Xay and Oka were not both scum, I think Xay is most likely scum.

VOTE: Xayzeck
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:45 am

I agree with everything you say mollie.

Seriously.
Art is cool.
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:51 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 846, Not_Mafia wrote:This is true of everyone, kill only makes sense from Xay

oh do tell me why
GMT+8

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”