Micro 376: Chosen Mafia - Game Over = Perfect Town Win

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:56 am

Post by T S O »

"I want to hear from LC before I vote."
"I hate your catch-up post."
"blah"
"bleh"
"vote: lc look guys I got scum"

Votecount 1.23

Flubbernugget - [2] - Heartless, Josh_B
T S O - [2] - ZZZX, BlueBloodedToffee
Lying Cat - [2] - awestfie, Guilty Gunsmith
Josh_B - [1] - T S O
Guilty Gunsmith - [1] - Lying Cat

Not voting - [1] - Flubbernugget

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2014-08-25 14:39:13)
Last edited by Wickedestjr on Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:56 am

Post by T S O »

how do you go from null to scum on one post? when your read progression is mainly based on inactivity? when sthar and jingle don't even have a history of inactive scumgames?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:58 am

Post by Guilty Gunsmith »

Why do you have so many nullish reads? What's the hangup? You're usually pretty assertive.

Pedit: a flash wagon of two votes? :neutral: and what?

Pedit: what? Wait to hear from LC. Hear from LC. Hate LC post. Vote. That doesn't look normal to you?

Pedit: what??? Street racers to name one. Faith plus one is another. I could go find others but I'm mobile.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:02 am

Post by T S O »

In post 577, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Why do you have so many nullish reads? What's the hangup? You're usually pretty assertive.

I agree. I don't know, really. As either alignment, I form a lot of reads early, but I can't do it this game.

In post 577, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Pedit: a flash wagon of two votes? :neutral: and what?

Quickwagon is maybe a better word.

In post 577, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Pedit: what? Wait to hear from LC. Hear from LC. Hate LC post. Vote. That doesn't look normal to you?

Not really, no. On the outside, maybe, but I can't help but get the feeling he was ready to attack LC and got his opportunity.

In post 577, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Pedit: what??? Street racers to name one. Faith plus one is another. I could go find others but I'm mobile.

afaik he was decently active in Faith Plus One.
-Marquis
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:18 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 578, T S O wrote:afaik he was decently active in Faith Plus One.

Like hell he was. :?
Art is cool.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:19 am

Post by Heartless »

i'll take josh or flubber

that's it
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:20 am

Sorry for slip, again. But TSO - I am interested in having a neutral chat with you. I really am. But I'm busy as fuck at the moment at work. So, hold those thoughts for me until I get home, ok?

p-edit: hi anti. bye anti.
Art is cool.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:20 am

Post by Heartless »

/sigh

i already have TTH shrieking at me about Lying Cat. go ahead. get it out of your system.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:21 am

I don't have time for shrieking. I'll get to it later when I respond to LC's post.

You're way outside the game, Anti. Like ... in the Oort cloud. That's how far removed I feel you are.
Art is cool.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:23 am

Post by Heartless »

i'm not going to be as active as i usually am, etl. that's the fact of the matter.

i'm not sure who Oort is, but it sounds pretty nice about now
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:25 am

In post 584, Heartless wrote:i'm not going to be as active as i usually am, etl. that's the fact of the matter.

i'm not sure who Oort is, but it sounds pretty nice about now

Jan Oort. Major badass in the astrophysics field. Google him. Be amazed. Fall in love. Cry.

And I know that. I'm not talking about that. But ok.
Art is cool.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:27 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 585, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Google him. Be amazed. Fall in love. Cry.

/pukes

ugh, sorry etl i got a little motion sick.

too fast.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:40 am

Post by Heartless »

well, my constants right now are swifty (not sure why i'm calling her that now but whtvr) and GG. i'm not voting either of them.

TSO is really taxing to read (nothing to do with you, TSO, it's me) but he seems fine?
i think lying cat has his fist firmly planted up his ass and is asking entirely the wrong questions. you wanna' give a reads list or something sthar?

to preserve my mental health, i'm going to townread ZZZX. i choose to do it. end of the fucking discussion.

BBT... oh jeez this guy....

BBT: Oh, this Flubbernugget wagon iz so eaaaasy
<flubbernugget wagon disintegrates the next second>

it's straight out of the goddamn three stooges.
seriously? what are you doing, BBT?

...that's the only question that comes to mind for me right now. your premise is that the flubbernugget wagon was scummy, but i'm the only scummy wagon on it because "oh lolz fakeraeg". and now you're sitting on a TSO wagon that's made of lead.

if you really think josh is scum, you should, like, vote him.
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:58 am

Post by Lying Cat »

Hey can everyone not quote whole walls? It's really annoying.

In post 536, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Pfffffffffffffff

Voting us? Get real Sthar. Go get Jingle on the phone. Or are you guys just scum this game?

I had to log over to this account because I actually laughed so much when I saw this post (I have read none of it but the vote) that smoke from this cigarello got in my eyes and I cried a bit. Which made me laugh harder in an ironic way.

el oh el.

Jingle was riding this horse long before I was, cowpoke.

I appreciate the ad lapidem though. Makes me feel loved and validated. I'm slightly less likely to kill myself today.

@Anti- go read AP from reboot. This is
exactly
how he was treating molly, jiffy, and mastin.

In post 537, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 535, Lying Cat wrote:manfriends

This isn't a real word.
It's a state of mind.

In post 544, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Oh yeah and one last thing -
TTH/Anti
If LC is scum, he's going to try to buddy the two of you (because he can and you are susceptible to it) and polarize AP and I away from the group, then eventually, kill us. Don't fall for his manipulative shit.

NC

I'm going to do that as town. We literally
just
discussed this the other day.

In post 540, awestfie wrote:
In post 539, awestfie wrote:
There's two of you, you had three days to think all of this through and this is all that you guys had to say, really?
(1.)
Really not liking this post at all. Why are you guys playing so lazily? I wouldn't normally think that, being lazy is a scum-tell.
(2.)
What's bothering me is that there's two people posting on that account and it doesn't seem like it, at all. I understand that one of you was busy with "baby sitting," but why wasn't the other head posting during that time?
(3.)

I've played in a hydra before and you don't just wait for the other head to give you their reads to post; you post when you want to post and keep your partner updated with your reads and they'll do the same. So, what's the problem here? I'm actually seeing this from GG/Antihero, but not from you two, so.

I forgot to paragraph break, so here's an "easier" version to read.

Hi.

1. What? There's like a billion words there. At least my walls don't end with "but I don't have a solid read on anyone." This is like a tu quoque, except you're calling me out for doing something that
you are and I'm not
. It's like... the pot calling the watermelon black.

2. But you're going to anyway. Smart.

3. See, the thing is that we're an IRL literal hydra. Two heads, four arms, one set of genitals. So we rarely shit up the thread with dissonance because (3a. we're not scum) and 3b. If Jingle says something stupid I can just physically hit him. Also we were totally posting in the thread over the weekend; jingle was poking ETL and she was ignoring him. And everyone was demanding my rockin bod, which jingle was obviously unable to provide. So he did what he could because 3c. him wanted me to maek mine cayse because me talk gooder.

I'm sorry that you are offended because some small humans cannot feed themselves or drive, and I was consequently not present to comfort you.
I'm sorry that we apparently don't fit with your apparently vast experience with hydrae.
I'm sorry that we both have better things to do on workdays than spam the thread with what we're having for lunch.

If I was a doctor, I would prescribe vigorous oral sex preformed upon the nearest stranger.

In post 548, awestfie wrote:Much like your posts, it's bad.

Have you ever considered that maybe your problem with toxicity isn't
everyone else
?

In post 553, awestfie wrote:I actually think LC is scum here, to be honest. The early replacement + the huge lack of actual content from that slot is bothersome. We've waited three days for you to post something with actual content and all it has is the interactions between TSO/GG which people have already talked about. Oh, and some other things like "TSO is town, not sure about BBT but he towntold, etc.."

Why is Jingle so afraid to post without you around?

Because I'm a scary guy.

Seriously though, I'm gonna borrow from the theme and say that this post is "fucking terrible."

Please, tell me more. Using your
vast
experience, please explain to me my
own thought processes
, my
relationship with my brother
, and
our work schedules

Or you could like, go read a game we've played in.

p-edit more in a minute. I'm gonna bury you all in bricks.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Antihero »

oh jeez
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:05 am

Post by Antihero »

lying cat is probably going to be another "preservation of mental health" townread
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Antihero »

townreads i can't let go of: GG, swifty
townreads i won't let go of: ZZZX, lying cat
don't want to lynch: tso
i'll let TTH deal with: BBT, ZZZX, lying cat
would lynch: josh or flubbernugget
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:20 am

Post by awestfie »

In post 588, Lying Cat wrote:Hey can everyone not quote whole walls? It's really annoying.

In post 540, awestfie wrote:
In post 539, awestfie wrote:
There's two of you, you had three days to think all of this through and this is all that you guys had to say, really?
(1.)
Really not liking this post at all. Why are you guys playing so lazily? I wouldn't normally think that, being lazy is a scum-tell.
(2.)
What's bothering me is that there's two people posting on that account and it doesn't seem like it, at all. I understand that one of you was busy with "baby sitting," but why wasn't the other head posting during that time?
(3.)

I've played in a hydra before and you don't just wait for the other head to give you their reads to post; you post when you want to post and keep your partner updated with your reads and they'll do the same. So, what's the problem here? I'm actually seeing this from GG/Antihero, but not from you two, so.

I forgot to paragraph break, so here's an "easier" version to read.

Hi.

1. What? There's like a billion words there. At least my walls don't end with "but I don't have a solid read on anyone." This is like a tu quoque, except you're calling me out for doing something that
you are and I'm not
. It's like... the pot calling the watermelon black.

2. But you're going to anyway. Smart.

3. See, the thing is that we're an IRL literal hydra. Two heads, four arms, one set of genitals. So we rarely shit up the thread with dissonance because (3a. we're not scum) and 3b. If Jingle says something stupid I can just physically hit him. Also we were totally posting in the thread over the weekend; jingle was poking ETL and she was ignoring him. And everyone was demanding my rockin bod, which jingle was obviously unable to provide. So he did what he could because 3c. him wanted me to maek mine cayse because me talk gooder.

I'm sorry that you are offended because some small humans cannot feed themselves or drive, and I was consequently not present to comfort you.
I'm sorry that we apparently don't fit with your apparently vast experience with hydrae.
I'm sorry that we both have better things to do on workdays than spam the thread with what we're having for lunch.

If I was a doctor, I would prescribe vigorous oral sex preformed upon the nearest stranger.

In post 548, awestfie wrote:Much like your posts, it's bad.

Have you ever considered that maybe your problem with toxicity isn't
everyone else
?

In post 553, awestfie wrote:I actually think LC is scum here, to be honest. The early replacement + the huge lack of actual content from that slot is bothersome. We've waited three days for you to post something with actual content and all it has is the interactions between TSO/GG which people have already talked about. Oh, and some other things like "TSO is town, not sure about BBT but he towntold, etc.."

Why is Jingle so afraid to post without you around?

Because I'm a scary guy.

Seriously though, I'm gonna borrow from the theme and say that this post is "fucking terrible."

Please, tell me more. Using your
vast
experience, please explain to me my
own thought processes
, my
relationship with my brother
, and
our work schedules

Or you could like, go read a game we've played in.

p-edit more in a minute. I'm gonna bury you all in bricks.

Yeah, sure, I agree that it's completely annoying to quote wall of texts. I wouldn't want to bother you too much. Anyways.

Hi.

1) Cool.
2) Same as above.
3) Again, cool. How does this make you town, exactly? Am I supposed to read your mind and know that you're an IRL hydra?

Second quote: Josh has been pushing on me for the stupidest reason this whole game and he can't understand simple logic, so yes, I am going to call his posts bad. I'm not the one who went around calling people "fucking terrible" because of one misread. Josh has been on my nuts for the last I-don't-know-how-many-pages. It's not "toxicity" when it's an actual fact.

Third quote: Again, you're expecting me to be a mind reader and this doesn't change your alignment at all, you're still mafia. Cool? OK.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:21 am

Post by awestfie »

Damn, I really do feel buried. In bricks. Ah, never mind.. that's coming in a "minute," once Jingle can get the other head to post for him.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:30 am

Post by T S O »

do you fancy Jingle?
-Marquis
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:31 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 591, Antihero wrote:townreads i can't let go of: GG, swifty
townreads i won't let go of: ZZZX, lying cat
don't want to lynch: tso
i'll let TTH deal with: BBT, ZZZX, lying cat
would lynch:
josh
or flubbernugget

This read is going to disappoint you. Which means there is at least one scum in your town pile. If you were able to know that I was for sure town, who would actually be scum?
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Lying Cat »

In post 556, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 555, awestfie wrote:Jingle is scared to post

Holy. Shit. AP. Anti. Do either of you remember what he said in the scum QT for Reboot???????

ETL

Oh come off it. OC ended less than a month ago. The activity tracks exactly the same. When I'm gone, Jingle lurks. When Jingle's gone, I sporadically wallpost. nice narrative though.

In post 576, T S O wrote:when sthar and jingle don't even have a history of inactive scumgames?

We have a history of strategic inactivity as both alignments. Most people are bad at determining strategic inactivity vs nonindicative inactivity. The unstereotypical canadian is obviously just not doing meta, though.

In post 581, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Sorry for slip, again. But TSO - I am interested in having a neutral chat with you. I really am. But I'm busy as fuck at the moment at work. So, hold those thoughts for me until I get home, ok?

p-edit: hi anti. bye anti.

I thought you two hated TSO forever now and were unwilling to engage him on anything? What happened to that policy lynch?

In post 587, Heartless wrote:i think lying cat has his fist firmly planted up his ass and is asking entirely the wrong questions. you wanna' give a reads list or something sthar?

You know me so well. Wanna switch out?

reads:
town- TSO, you
idfk but not today- z, bbt, awfste
hour zero compromises- josh, flubber
scum- gg

specifics:
igaf about z's alignment. he's very obvious lategame either way.

if i died and flipped chosen, lynching awtfsting would be your number 1 priority. TSO correctly noted that diving headfirst onto my wagon the moment it looked viable was incredibly suspect. She could also just be extremely lazy or entitled, though.

bbt is drawing the wrong conclusions from the wrong evidence and tunneling, then getting pissy when challenged. That's mostly a town behavior.

id really have a read re flubber, but i liked TTH's point about them having a fence-shaped bruise on their ass. Reactive scum is a viable strategy in this setup.

josh is trying to be
seen
as the voice of reason. That makes my unmentionable hairs tingle.

GG is trying to do to me what I tried to do to Wisdom in true love. They're fucking up on their meta read of me, but it doesn't matter since
nobody else is going to look into it
. They're desperately digging for any towncred they can find and using all the oldest tricks to discredit me. They even tried to set me and Jingle against each other,
twice
, which has worked precisely never.

Let's be frank: Of course I'm manipulating you. That's what I do. I'm manipulating everyone here to some extent. But the simple fact is that GG is scum, and I'm going to use every tool at my disposal to lynch them. It would be stupid to do otherwise.

I need you to reexamine that read.

more in a minute.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:06 am

sthar, you're being kind of dumb. just so you know. and briefly, you're twisting our ISO and leaving out necessary parts, like the fact that AP wasn't policy lynching TSO at all. He posted specific reasons in that post you cited but you failed to even mention them because it went against the point you were trying to push. That's not ok.

Also, if you're going to crusade against us, I hope you are ready to face the consequences when we flip town. I literally cannot wait to see what your excuse will be.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:08 am

In post 596, Lying Cat wrote:I thought you two hated TSO forever now and were unwilling to engage him on anything? What happened to that policy lynch?

That was AP. Pretty clearly. And as I already stated, he wasn't policy lynching TSO only for the sake of a policy lynch. That's quite far from the truth, so I'm wondering just what the fuck you're trying to pull here. I want to get inside TSO's head and figure him out for real.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:08 am

In post 596, Lying Cat wrote:They even tried to set me and Jingle against each other, twice, which has worked precisely never.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wut?
Art is cool.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”