Micro 376: Chosen Mafia - Game Over = Perfect Town Win

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:30 am

Post by T S O »

And 696 is the first post I've really liked from GG this game.

Votecount 1.28

Lying Cat - [2] - Guilty Gunsmith, awestfie
BlueBloodedToffee - [2] - Heartless, T S O
Flubbernugget - [1] - Josh_B
T S O - [1] - ZZZX
Guilty Gunsmith - [1] - Lying Cat
Heartless - [1] - BlueBloodedToffee
awestfie - [1] - Flubbernugget

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2014-08-25 14:39:13)
Last edited by Wickedestjr on Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Guilty Gunsmith »

In post 692, Lying Cat wrote:
In post 680, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
LC, I think it's very hypocritical of you to criticize me for being a bit detached from this game due to outside reasons when swifty is scumreading you for the same thing.

That's not what I was saying. I apologize if you got that from my post. I think you're reaching for reasons to justify your play rather than the other way around. Hence, 'bullshitting.'

I haven't said anything to justify my play. My play is fucking stellar tvym.

Yeah. I'm so appeasing. :roll: You're seriously not even reading what I'm saying. I don't know why I'm bothering to fuck around with you.
Because I'm pretty :D.

I'll smack the pretty right off you when this game is over.

I know you're not an idiot, so why are you being dumb about me?

Why are you being so manipulative? And did you really think you could get it past
me
without comment?

Fucking wat? What are you even saying?

Is BBT really opportunistic for jumping on my wagon?

Yes.
I mean, yeah he totally was. But you think I'm scum. Is he bussing me or what? How is he opportunistically jumping onto a scumwagon?

So, are you saying that it's inconceivable to keep an eye on scummy actions without making associations before the flip?

You were just accusing me of making associations before a flip and that's why I'm scummy but now you are accusing me of doing the opposite and that also makes me scummy.

Ummm... no sthar. This is bad.

I seem to recall you calling a certain someone a "hyperaggressive prick". Were they scum? Swifty isn't scum. She may be aggressive but she's obviously scumhunting and evaluating the responses she gets. She's definitely my strongest townread right now.
I didn't call her scum. I called her a VI. I'm actually also townreading her.

k.

But you're dodging the question. If you were scumreading anti and I came into the thread with "anti is totally scum because he has too many vowels in his name and only assholes have so many vowels in their name" you would tell me that that's terrible logic and also that I was being a douche

Wat? I don't see where swifty said anything that retarded?

Yet you have no comment on 'scumread because you took a weekend,' because she's actively pushing my wagon and you're not, and you don't want to disrupt it.
I don't even know what this is referring to, but it's a huge misrep and you should stop.

It's not a misrep. From where I'm sitting it looks like you'd excuse any fallacy or hand out any townread just so long as that player was voting me.

That may be true, but I don't think it is. If I am being biased based on like-reads, that is something that I will examine myself, as I always do. You could give me a chance or you could continue to throw up dust in the thread with me.

Your choice.

ETL
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:41 am

In post 697, Lying Cat wrote:
In post 690, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 689, Lying Cat wrote:Their townread on us evaporated as soon as we started defending TSO.

who was a scumread at that time.

imagine that.

being suspicious of someone defending your scum read.

what world is this.

But the scumread on TSO has now evaporated... yet I'm still scum?

Yeah because you're calling us scum for dumb twisted manipulated and misreppy reasons.

Also that wasn't the point. Your interactions with us this game have been markedly different from every other time we've played.

I'M SORRY. LET ME JUST PUT DOWN A PILLOW SO MY KNEES DON'T GET SORE.

AHHHHHH.

Did it ever occur to you the time of the year? Just think for a goddamn moment.

@AP- no. I'm discussing with heartless and tso. If you want me to stop replying to you guys, please stop cherrypicking my posts. If you think my case is utter crap, let TSO and Heartless tell me so.

I think you're faking being offended.

And if you aren't I'm sorry. But you've been catastrophically wrong about me before, and I never took it personally.

IT IS FUCKING PERSONAL. You're making up these reasons to scumread us based on what YOU think my attitude here SHOULD BE which is

A) TOTALLY FUCKING WRONG

AND

B)
TOTALLY FUCKING WRONG

ETL
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:47 am

EtL Cat is town, move on.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:50 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 703, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:EtL Cat is town, move on.

NO. He's attacking me with bullshit. You think townSthar does that?
Art is cool.
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:56 am

Post by Lying Cat »

OK last wall for a while. As much as I'm enjoying this I need to go take a shower and go to work.

In post 696, Guilty Gunsmith wrote: Hydra dissonance is not a fucking scum tell and you should know better than that.
Jingle and I have abused hydra dissonance to scum advantage. You know this.

No one shut down discussion about anything.

In post 269, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Ya I'm pretty much done talking to TSO for the rest of this game until he is lynched.

In post 274, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:I would policy lynch TSO now though because I frankly can't be bothered to read any more of his posts.

Again, misrepping. You selected a single statement out of the entire post, and say the entire scumread and vote on TSO is all about a policy lynch, which is flatout untrue.
No, what I'm saying is that you kept saying "policy lynch"
after
you'd scumread and voted him because if you managed to lynch him it would absolve you of blowback. Especially if he flipped Chosen.

I never put you in the town pile. FUCKING. EVER. Go find where I said you were town? As I've already said now multiple times here, and when it was occurring, AP was doing the majority of the posting early on

In post 249, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
-AP Reads List V1.1b-

Townies: GG, Lying Cat, AntiHeart, Swifty
Scummies: TSO, Josh
Meh: ZZZX, Flubber, BBT.

When I say 'they' I'm referring to both of you.

BECAUSE MY LIFE IS FUCKING FUCKED RIGHT NOW OK.

I'm sorry. I may not want to talk about my problems, but I will definitely listen to yours. Hit me up on sitechat.

If I felt it was that strong of a reason, I'd be screaming about it. I mentioned it once as a point of interest. I'm not scumreading you for your fucking activity.

Or anything else that you've stated, for that matter.

Oh really? Like who?

my bad. I confused BBT with flubber because 669 and 662 sounded like explaining your scumread on him. Point withdrawn.

Uh what? I never said anything like "get jingle on the phone".

did you click that link?

Omfg. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE FUCKING DOING TO THEM!
well yeah. but you know i do that as town too.

I swear to god, sthar, if you're town, you're being a little fucking blind turd and it's really annoying me, which just makes me think you're doing it on purpose.
You keep saying I might be dumbtown, but also that I'm scummy (though you're not giving any reasons). You're going to have to decide.

I don't like lies.

:lol:
"Things ETL doesn't like: ESPECIALLY the lies."

I almost want to get lynched today so they can lynch your scummy fucking ass tomorrow.

Like.. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN since I've actually thought that shit??

Congratulations. You've achieved your goal.

ETL

p-edit: JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ANOTHER WALL YOU SON OF A FUCKING COCONUT.
I hope this is you trying to manipulate me by making me feel bad. If it's not, know that I'm sorry and it's part of the game that I can't trust appeals like this.

In post 701, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:I haven't said anything to justify my play. My play is fucking stellar tvym.

I know, right? That's what I'm saying!

In post 704, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:NO. He's attacking me with bullshit. You think townSthar does that?

Ask TSO.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:58 am

In post 697, Lying Cat wrote:But you've been catastrophically wrong about me before, and I never took it personally.

ALSO ALSO this is fucking false as fuck and you know it! I can't believe you would even say this after the amount of games where I've settled on the correct read of you BEFORE you were mislynched if you were town and BEFORE you killed us when you were scum!

every fucking game~!

If you were town here, you'd be willing to admit this but instead your trying to discredt my read on you.

WHY.

etl

P-EDIT FAKING GAD.
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Lying Cat »

In post 706, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 697, Lying Cat wrote:But you've been catastrophically wrong about me before, and I never took it personally.

ALSO ALSO this is fucking false as fuck and you know it! I can't believe you would even say this after the amount of games where I've settled on the correct read of you BEFORE you were mislynched if you were town and BEFORE you killed us when you were scum!

every fucking game~!

If you were town here, you'd be willing to admit this but instead your trying to discredt my read on you.

WHY.

etl

P-EDIT FAKING GAD.

:neutral: You haven't been lynched. I presented my case, we argued about it, now I'm going to listen to my townreads. That's how this goes. If they have good points I will listen and accept them. If I'm wrong I will accept it. I don't think I'm wrong.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:05 am

In post 705, Lying Cat wrote:OK last wall for a while. As much as I'm enjoying this I need to go take a shower and go to work.

In post 696, Guilty Gunsmith wrote: Hydra dissonance is not a fucking scum tell and you should know better than that.
Jingle and I have abused hydra dissonance to scum advantage. You know this.

OK. GO FIND WHERE
I OR AP
HAVE EVER DONE THIS.

No one shut down discussion about anything.

In post 269, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Ya I'm pretty much done talking to TSO for the rest of this game until he is lynched.

THAT WAS AP. ARE YOU NOT BASING YOUR ENTIRE CASE ON HOW I AM NOT BEING TOWN? AND DESPITE THAT, I WAS STILL INTERACTING WITH TSO AS OTHER SCUM READS DEVELOPED OR WANED. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU.

In post 274, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:I would policy lynch TSO now though because I frankly can't be bothered to read any more of his posts.

Again, misrepping. You selected a single statement out of the entire post, and say the entire scumread and vote on TSO is all about a policy lynch, which is flatout untrue.
No, what I'm saying is that you kept saying "policy lynch"
after
you'd scumread and voted him because if you managed to lynch him it would absolve you of blowback. Especially if he flipped Chosen.

OMFG. THAT WAS AP. THAT WAS AP. THAT WAS AP. YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HOW MY BEHAVIOR DOESN'T MAKE SENSE WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN TELL THE POSTS THAT HAVE
ETL
ON IT AND THE ONES THAT DON’T? SERIOUSLY?

I never put you in the town pile. FUCKING. EVER. Go find where I said you were town? As I've already said now multiple times here, and when it was occurring, AP was doing the majority of the posting early on

OMFG READING COMPREHENSION DAL;KFS;KIFHDFALKSJDFHLAKJSDHFLKA

ETL: I NEVER CALLED YOU TOWN. SHOW ME WHERE.

STHAR: HERE'S AP'S READSLIST WHERE HE CALELD ME TOWN.

In post 249, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
-AP Reads List V1.1b-

Townies: GG, Lying Cat, AntiHeart, Swifty
Scummies: TSO, Josh
Meh: ZZZX, Flubber, BBT.

When I say 'they' I'm referring to both of you.

BECAUSE MY LIFE IS FUCKING FUCKED RIGHT NOW OK.

I'm sorry. I may not want to talk about my problems, but I will definitely listen to yours. Hit me up on sitechat.

If I felt it was that strong of a reason, I'd be screaming about it. I mentioned it once as a point of interest. I'm not scumreading you for your fucking activity.

Or anything else that you've stated, for that matter.

Oh really? Like who?

my bad. I confused BBT with flubber because 669 and 662 sounded like explaining your scumread on him. Point withdrawn.

Uh what? I never said anything like "get jingle on the phone".

did you click that link?

Omfg. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE FUCKING DOING TO THEM!
well yeah. but you know i do that as town too.

I swear to god, sthar, if you're town, you're being a little fucking blind turd and it's really annoying me, which just makes me think you're doing it on purpose.
You keep saying I might be dumbtown, but also that I'm scummy (though you're not giving any reasons). You're going to have to decide.

I don't like lies.

:lol:
"Things ETL doesn't like: ESPECIALLY the lies."

I HATE YOU

I almost want to get lynched today so they can lynch your scummy fucking ass tomorrow.

Like.. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN since I've actually thought that shit??

Congratulations. You've achieved your goal.

ETL

p-edit: JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ANOTHER WALL YOU SON OF A FUCKING COCONUT.
I hope this is you trying to manipulate me by making me feel bad. If it's not, know that I'm sorry and it's part of the game that I can't trust appeals like this.

GODDAMMIT I'm not appearling to tyou.

In post 701, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:I haven't said anything to justify my play. My play is fucking stellar tvym.

I know, right? That's what I'm saying!

In post 704, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:NO. He's attacking me with bullshit. You think townSthar does that?

Ask TSO.[/quote]
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:05 am

NO you are fucking lying about shit. this is what is pissing me off and then you have to nerve tlike there
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:09 am

and i dont wanna talk to you about my fucking problems that is not the point. i am talking about THIS GAME. i have school starting in les than a week and other shit and shit and

STUF THAT IS VERIFIABLE on ms such as setting up BOTH vanilla nd new modded servers last week and you could even check that shit and prove it. i said i was busy and ap was doing things when tso gave me some shit about somtehint.

like everythin oyou are say is wrong.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:10 am

Post by sthar8 »

Wow that kinda fell apart.

In other news, who's excited about this:

Spoiler: not game related
In post 99, FakeGod wrote:Ok, Majiffy and Gaiden confirmed as well.

And Anti/ETL thing
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:11 am

Post by T S O »

I don't think I really gave you shit, ETL.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:12 am

Post by T S O »

anyway this is kinda awkward.

I still want BBT dead.
-Marquis
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:34 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

sorry sthar. i am under a lot of stress. i will address your last few posts later. with beer.
Art is cool.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:40 am

Post by awestfie »

=/
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Heartless wrote:
@mod How will you decide plurality if two people have the same number of votes? If you send it to Random.org, Will players be included who have had the most total votes against them, the highest number of votes at thread closing, or the highest number of votes gained? [/bold]

The outcome is solely based on number of votes at thread closing. In general, the player listed at the top of the vote count would be lynched when deadline hit. For example;
Current Vote Count wrote:Lying Cat - [2] - Guilty Gunsmith, awestfie
T S O - [1] - ZZZX

So if deadline hit right now, then Lying Cat would be lynched. Lying Cat is listed higher on the vote count because they received two votes before BlueBloodedToffee received two votes.

There is one exception to this time tiebreaker. If I voted BlueBloodedTofee (I'm not a player in this game, but just an example) then BlueBloodedToffee would be listed highest because they would have more votes than anyone else. If I unvoted, then BlueBloodedToffee would still be listed at the top because he would still be tied for most number of votes and nobody else would have re-passed him. Even though Lying Cat received two votes first, I would still list BlueBloodedToffee as highest in that scenario.

That would be my thought process if there was a tie vote at deadline. I don't know of any other simpler method. Given that this town will always have an odd number of members during the day, hopefully this never becomes relevant.

Does this answer your question?
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:47 am

Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:51 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 716, Wickedestjr wrote:
Heartless wrote:
@mod How will you decide plurality if two people have the same number of votes? If you send it to Random.org, Will players be included who have had the most total votes against them, the highest number of votes at thread closing, or the highest number of votes gained? [/bold]

The outcome is solely based on number of votes at thread closing. In general, the player listed at the top of the vote count would be lynched when deadline hit. For example;
Current Vote Count wrote:Lying Cat - [2] - Guilty Gunsmith, awestfie
T S O - [1] - ZZZX

So if deadline hit right now, then Lying Cat would be lynched. Lying Cat is listed higher on the vote count because they received two votes before BlueBloodedToffee received two votes.

There is one exception to this time tiebreaker. If I voted BlueBloodedTofee (I'm not a player in this game, but just an example) then BlueBloodedToffee would be listed highest because they would have more votes than anyone else. If I unvoted, then BlueBloodedToffee would still be listed at the top because he would still be tied for most number of votes and nobody else would have re-passed him. Even though Lying Cat received two votes first, I would still list BlueBloodedToffee as highest in that scenario.

That would be my thought process if there was a tie vote at deadline. I don't know of any other simpler method. Given that this town will always have an odd number of members during the day, hopefully this never becomes relevant.

Does this answer your question?

Yes, thankyou.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:53 am

Post by awestfie »

Alright, well. I'll come back later, since this game seems to be filled with drama and name calling right now. I really don't care enough to read any of it right now and to be honest; I don't think I will care enough later.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:59 am

Post by T S O »

you are so cool

you really don't give a fuck

I wish I was like you

not giving a fuck about anything

change my profile picture to a girl with a fag

don't give a fuck like

ever
-Marquis
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Josh_B »

OH, the more reasons to vote park. Or to move awest to the top of the list.

VOTE: awestfie
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:13 am

Post by awestfie »

Yeah, I really don't give a fuck about the name calling that's going on. I joined to play mafia, not to partake in a drama fest. And my vote is staying where it is, because it's on mafia.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Josh_B »

so angry. errrghh
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:45 am

Well at this point I think EtL is townreading scum and scumreading town soooooo. I could just take this hydra over but that would make her more upset. So I'll let her keep voting for town cat.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”