Mini 1595: WiFom City: The Inquisition - GAME OVER - THANKS!

MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:01 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Oh whoops I didn't realize the game started already!

Err is my Role PM in PMs or something? Sorry still aclimating to the site.
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:02 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Oh whoops there's a new messages button lol
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Off topic: Awesome avatar huh? Since I can't use the gif one

On topic: Ika is town. Gravedigger needs to hard-claim. More when I get home tonight
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Urgh I need to get used to this forum

Can someone explain how the "ISO" thing works?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Hmm What're you trying to do here fontisian eh? True or false for you: Rubicon and atum are unaligned.

Players that haven't seen me in a game before, what's your meta?

This is the part where I disappear for another day.

Oh and heads up notice, there's a week and a halfish later in August where I will almost definitely have little to no ability to be around. I'll give the dates later as I don't know them off handedly but if I'm alive then depending on the game cycles we should use an extension so I can catch up and be around for day end.
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

So. Ika is town. Unsight is town. Relatively sure Fontisian is town.

And now's the part where I vote Stigmata because OMGUS. But mostly because he's doubtcasting Fontisian and looking for a mislynch target as opposed to solving the game.

Stigmata, care to reveal who you are? You don't have to, but the fact that you voted for 'Citrus' over 'MadCitrus' means you've played with me before, since on all other forums I'm 'Citrus'.

VOTE: Stigmata

In other news, I am madly in love with this ISO button. Like an order of magnitude better than any other I've used because you can see the entirety of posts in it.

Brb figuring out the multiquote button.
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Pre-ISO: scum know who scum and town are, town know neither.

In post 124, Stigmata wrote:
In post 110, fontisian wrote:
MadCitrus

Yep, that looks right.

Has anything he posted been anything but null?

Doubt-casting a "townread"

In post 126, Stigmata wrote:Why? (Not disagreeing that ika's town, but I don't understand how that makes Citrus town)

Further doing so

In post 158, Stigmata wrote:
In post 153, Rubicon wrote:My goal is now to discover Stigmata's true identity.

:wink:
In post 63, Atum wrote:I'm more curious as to why font's first post was basically her opening from the last Witchhunt, though less abrupt and more conciliatory. I'm also still don't understand fully why town would volunteer information to the scum team, which has more in the first place.

On the other hand at least there's something interesting to talk about pre-game.

Fontisian, is there a reason you're interested in Rubicon's post along the same lines but not Atum's #63?

Doubt-casting Fontisian

In post 185, Stigmata wrote:
In post 183, MadCitrus wrote:
Oh and heads up notice, there's a week and a halfish later in August where I will almost definitely have little to no ability to be around. I'll give the dates later as I don't know them off handedly but if I'm alive then depending on the game cycles we should use an extension so I can catch up and be around for day end.

DL extension in late August would be good for me too tbh; I'll be V/LA.

Citrus wrote:Hmm What're you trying to do here fontisian eh?

? Explain.

Not particularly impressed by your 'catch-up.'

No thanks. That was addressed to Fontisian and I'll explain when she asks me to (or I change my mind).

In post 199, Stigmata wrote:I don't really have anything to add that's not in my iso; he's pretty boring and UTR thus far. I guess as far as #183, I'm not sure what kind of answers he was looking for about meta? Seems too vague to be productive.

48 hours into the game (including pre-game), sorry I have IRL stuff during the weekend (note: not sorry). I'm waiting on more responses to my meta question before I explain why thanks.

In post 197, Stigmata wrote:I asked Grib because he made an off-handed post implying he thought there were 4 scum in this game; there were 4 scum in the Witchhunt game linked, but there are 3 in this one. Does anyone who was in both games think he'd have made that post as scum here?

VOTE: Citrus

Wrong forum bro, I'm madcitrus here. Why don't you make up your mind yourself? Or would you like us all to come to a consensus and then you can sheep it for towncred?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Multi-quote was not as glorious as ISO.
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 231, Rubicon wrote:
In post 229, MadCitrus wrote:So. Ika is town. Unsight is town. Relatively sure Fontisian is town.

why, why and why, respectively

When my 80% Ika is town crosses 90% Ika is town I'll explain.

Paranoia with the grave-digger claim, for further reference it reads kinda like Lyrium's from the other WH game (I don't like how she's mildly concerned on being lynched as cited in that post, but the rest of the post's paranoia reasonably drowns that out).

Because she's expecting to get N1'd. Whereas on this Forum she's not as well known, considering her experience she'd setup for lategame rather than earlygame as scum.
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Whoops forgot the:

Post-ISO: He's pre-occupied with looking for players to lynch as opposed to trying to solve town + scum slots. "Paranoia" seems forced (unlike Unsight's)
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

What does V/LA mean?

In post 175, Holder of the Heel wrote:Hmmm... this is getting somewhat confusing. I'm going to have to make this quick because I'm about to be busy.

@Mod I think it might be best to replace me with Expresso. My attention is going to be too divided to read through this, the other game (which has a link to another game..), and really try along with everyone else when they already have such a repertoire with themselves, the game, and the set-up, especially when it contrasts so starkly with my game and the way I went through it. Phases are long but I don't wish to play if I can't keep up consistent activity but more important activity that has decent effort behind it. And it's better this happens now before the game "technically" begins. Anyways, I apologize. Someone who can enjoy this fully and make it fun for the others should really be here instead. Especially now that I know that at the start of the next month I'm going to be more busy.

Don't go! We may seem a bit strange due to our pre-existing repertoire, but it's mostly because it's super early in the game and it's easiest to read/analyze those whose meta we know - hence why the previous WH game is linked for those who are curious. It'll be fun, I promise! Unless I'm dead. Day threads always get boring when I'm dead. Totally. :lol:

On a similar note: for those that want it, Modchat for that WH game and all private QT's http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/Ufui4M5FMD2. For some background games on those of us that've played WH recently (me, fontisian, rubicon, atum). No, none of this is mandatory reading material in the slightest (actually not sarcasm this time)
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:17 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 229, MadCitrus wrote:So. Ika is town. Unsight is town. Relatively sure Fontisian is town.

In post 239, Atum wrote:
Unsight
Rubicon
fontisian

:facepalm:

In post 240, fontisian wrote:Towntris! Oh, I've missed you.

Ika, Unsight, Honey Bee, Grib, Stigmata, Citrus and I are all town, kiddies. Look outside of that group.

I was going to say, let's solve this game in record time. But then days are 2 weeks so no records to break here. I'm going to continue to diverge from your read on Stigmata for now.

In post 242, Unsight wrote:
In post 239, Atum wrote:Way to many nulls. Anyway, discuss.

You said your reason for voting fontisian was different from mine in . What is it?

Also, what about MadCitrus makes him scummy? Did you just want to make him orange?

I like you, just as I like the color orange (though my favorite color is actually red, true story)

In post 249, Grib wrote:??? But what about
KittyMo
?

OH! OH! :D

Time to re-read all your posts

In post 253, ika wrote:

@citrsu: V/LA mean vacation/limited acess

Sigh, at least you're keeping those mispellings fresh. Got it, thanks
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 248, Stigmata wrote:
Citrus wrote:Stigmata, care to reveal who you are? You don't have to, but the fact that you voted for 'Citrus' over 'MadCitrus' means you've played with me before, since on all other forums I'm 'Citrus'.

I'm
Delphine
, which should give you some needed context. Anyway:

Spoiler: (1)
In post 232, MadCitrus wrote:
In post 124, Stigmata wrote:
In post 110, fontisian wrote:
MadCitrus

Yep, that looks right.

Has anything he posted been anything but null?

Doubt-casting a "townread"

In post 126, Stigmata wrote:Why? (Not disagreeing that ika's town, but I don't understand how that makes Citrus town)

Your first couple of posts were (obviously) null to me and basically content-less, so her townreading you as strongly as she was, was what stuck out to me in her reads list. I was curious whether she had a good reason for doing so. Firstly because it helps me read you, and secondly because I've only played with fontisian on IRC; I'm not particularly good at reading her, but one way I've caught her before is that she'll put her buddies in her townpile on a really weak basis and will just keep saying that they're town over and over again until it sticks.

Spoiler: (2)
In post 158, Stigmata wrote:
In post 63, Atum wrote:I'm more curious as to why font's first post was basically her opening from the last Witchhunt, though less abrupt and more conciliatory. I'm also still don't understand fully why town would volunteer information to the scum team, which has more in the first place.

On the other hand at least there's something interesting to talk about pre-game.

Fontisian, is there a reason you're interested in Rubicon's post along the same lines but not Atum's #63?

Doubt-casting Fontisian

I did phrase that kinda weird (obv she had a reason and I wanted to know what it was) but am not really sure how that's doubt-casting, just wanted to get a better read on her.

Spoiler: (3)
Citrus wrote:Hmm What're you trying to do here fontisian eh?

? Explain.

Not particularly impressed by your 'catch-up.'[/quote]

No thanks. That was addressed to Fontisian and I'll explain when she asks me to (or I change my mind).

In post 199, Stigmata wrote:I don't really have anything to add that's not in my iso; he's pretty boring and UTR thus far. I guess as far as #183, I'm not sure what kind of answers he was looking for about meta? Seems too vague to be productive.

48 hours into the game (including pre-game), sorry I have IRL stuff during the weekend (note: not sorry). I'm waiting on more responses to my meta question before I explain why thanks.[/quote]

Okay, this is frustrating to me since both those questions kinda read to me as empty posting (at least out of context) but I'm not scumreading you for doing so (I believe that you believe it's pro-town for you to not.) I don't think you should have to be sorry for being busy but I don't think it's unreasonable for me to have pressure voted you here, either, as I'd like to get you out of my null-slight-scum pile since I think I can p quickly?

Spoiler: (4)
In post 197, Stigmata wrote:I asked Grib because he made an off-handed post implying he thought there were 4 scum in this game; there were 4 scum in the Witchhunt game linked, but there are 3 in this one. Does anyone who was in both games think he'd have made that post as scum here?

VOTE: Citrus

Wrong forum bro, I'm madcitrus here. Why don't you make up your mind yourself? Or would you like us all to come to a consensus and then you can sheep it for towncred?[/quote]

I'm townreading him for it due to to not expecting faking a townslip to be in his scum repertoire, but there are other people in this thread that would know that better than I would. I'm also self-aware of the fact that I tend to townread people that I am emotionally attached to outside of the game with all things being equal, so.[/quote]

HIIIII!!

Hmm, your reveal makes me more and less intrigued by your opening - something did feel off about the amount of focus I was getting.

1) They were indeed content-less. Wanna know why? Because scum can coordinate during pre-game.

2) The phrasing felt like doubt casting -> "is there a reason...but not" is subtly saying her lines of reasoning are flawed, like I-am-asking-for-a-reason-because-here's-proof-you-probably-don't-have-one.

3) It felt a lot more like a "ooh let's lynch this guy for being inactive at the beginning" rather than a "pressure him to develop my read." But that came from the odd focus, which makes sense as I said above.

4) Bringing up something like that is extremely characteristic of you as any alignment from what I can remember of IRC, the testing the waters part was what stuck out to me. But ok.

UNVOTE: Stigmata
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Oh my god I broke something
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

@Honey Bee

I'd like you to interpret your meta, please and thanks.

@Everyone else

Waiting on your replies.

In post 245, Jargonaut wrote:Sorry guys, I was out of town this weekend and didn't get much of a chance to get on like I expected. Thoughts to come

Still waiting on those thoughts. A good old poke might help

VOTE: Jargonaut
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 269, Atum wrote:Question time!

If you could have picked a role, what would it be?

Are you having fun?

Where else (if applicable) do you play mafia?

Steak or ham?

Apprentice
Not as much as I expected, with almost noone posting today
Definitely steak, unless it's well done then ham

And 235 was @Rubicon (because he was quoted there?)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Your turn to answer some questions:

Do you like green eggs and ham?
Would you rather be town or scum in this game?
Explain your read on Unsight?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 281, ika wrote:cirtus, why am i town?

I'm not at 90% confident yet. I'm hovering around 82%.

I'm slightly leaning town on Grib, but otherwise at the same place from where I was before. Thoughts?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 287, Unsight wrote:
In post 286, MadCitrus wrote:

I'm not at 90% confident yet. I'm hovering around 82%.

I'm slightly leaning town on Grib, but otherwise at the same place from where I was before. Thoughts?

Outside of Grib and ika, do you have any reads you feel confident in so far?

I'm not confident on Grib yet.
Fairly strong town read on Font.
Town read on you.

AKA the reads I posted earlier

Waiting for the nulls to show up because [redacted1]
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

(and by nulls I mean the lurkers/those with practically no activity)
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 289, Stigmata wrote:
Citrus wrote:They were indeed content-less. Wanna know why? Because scum can coordinate during pre-game.

Can you elaborate on this?

Citrus wrote:the testing the waters part was what stuck out to me.

To expand on that, I specifically wanted to know what y'all would think of it because you all just were in the exact same situation as him. If someone else felt like they as part of reminiscing the past game were thinking in terms of four scum as well and that thinking like that wasn't a tell, obviously that's meaningful? Also I just came off of a forum game where I hardcore townread this girl for slipping that she was looking for two scum when it was her first mafia game large enough to typically have three scum, but it turned out there was an SK and she was on a two person scumteam, hence the self-consciousness. Lol.

1) Scums have pre-game chat, meaning stronger scum could coach/set up interactions with weaker scum. It's easier to fake stuff with scumchat and I wouldn't put it past a number of players to utilize that

2) I agree, as I said it's very characteristic of your general play to pick up on things like that. What is odd is how you were looking for a public consensus on it rather than being confident about the point itself. You just as easily could have said "he is town because X" and anyone who disagreed would speak up. Even further, that could put scum closer to the hotseat with a few of us quickly whittling down the player base already. But you were kinda doubtful about it. I could swear there you had a scum!game in IRC where something like this happened as well
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Is there a way to see who else is here right now? Or I'd love anyone lurking to chime in so we can get some dialog going.

I'll even throw in some free town points!
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

@Ika

Thoughts on Stigmata?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 305, Rubicon wrote:at the moment I'd say scum are probably inside {Albert B. Rampage, ZZZX, fontisian, Stigmata, Jargonaut}

if you want my read on someone specific, ask for it. I'm too tired to make a big reads wall right now.

Why are scums in this group? Focus on reasoning process please
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 307, Rubicon wrote:PoE

Ok
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:51 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 301, ika wrote:
stigmata
: heres an idea

gun to the head: whos scum and whos town

Fixed. You should respect she covered it in spoiler/black
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 313, Stigmata wrote:
In post 301, ika wrote:delp: heres an idea

gun to the head: whos scum and whos town

Yeah uh gun to the head for me just turned into reading a bunch of HotH meta and WIFOMing myself to death. Pew pew. (I have the day off tomorrow; I'll get back to you.)

MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Wait a second...

Fontisian, are you role fishing?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Ika, that's a fake vote
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 324, ika wrote:
In post 323, MadCitrus wrote:Ika, that's a fake vote

no, if a host can distiguish the vote it should count. if its not right i can correct it later. im lazy

Working off sc2mafia standards when I said that but ok
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:19 am

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 338, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yeah ok let's lynch Rubicon.

Are you actually going to contribute something useful?

Has anyone played with ABR before? Would he try to coast as scum?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Ika pseudo claimed bomber in Pre game right? Or did honey just slip ika's role? Wtf
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Did ika say he is the bomber or he has the bomb in pregame? On phone
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

@ika

Did you claim bomber or were you satiring titus's bomber claim from the other game? Really?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:24 am

Post by MadCitrus »

omg super ISO what is this goodness that is mafiascum
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:26 am

Post by MadCitrus »

I like hiplop. Welcome to the town block. And of course, thank you for replacing in!

UNVOTE: Jargonaut
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:29 am

Post by MadCitrus »

@Ika

[redacted] (to answer your question)

-----------------------------------------------------

Town: Unsight, Ika, Hiplop

@Fontisian
Convince me this is a T vs. T fight with you and Hiplop.
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:35 am

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 460, fontisian wrote:Hiplop: Hard to have a scum driven wagon on scum.

Are you blind or otherwise incapable of answering my questions?

Citrus: That would require hiplop to be town, now wouldn't it? Convince me.

I asked you first.

VOTE: Albert B. Rampage
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:08 am

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 463, fontisian wrote::/ I'm not going to take time off solving the game to convince you I'm town. Explain your town read on hiplop.

Please see: quote below

In post 461, MadCitrus wrote:
In post 460, fontisian wrote:Hiplop: Hard to have a scum driven wagon on scum.

Are you blind or otherwise incapable of answering my questions?

Citrus: That would require hiplop to be town, now wouldn't it? Convince me.

I asked you first.

VOTE: Albert B. Rampage

In post 464, hiplop wrote:
In post 456, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What do you think of Jarg hiplop?

well i am jarg's replacement...

Citrus, is font usually this snarky?

She tends to be when either A) she's very confident of herself or B) she's trying to hide something (be it she's scum, she's trying to appear scummy, she has extra knowledge and doesn't want to appear as so, etc.)

In post 478, Atum wrote:
In post 454, hiplop wrote:albert please dont be lazy. Font is scum, vote her silly man!

and thanks Citrus!

In post 465, hiplop wrote:I could go for switching to ABR. My biggest bad habit is tunnel vision. ABR has done literally nothing as far as i can tell. Jumped on an easy wagon withme (that had no explanation, either from him or others)

The thing is though, the OMGUS super-read that font developed on me just screams paranoid scum.

The change in tone here is really bad in terms of how you refer to ABR. Your explanation of why you'd be ok voting him looks like covering your bases, you're fairly defensive about the wagon on you and you keep bringing up fontisian for towncred when she flips scum.

@Citrus: If you won't tell fonti, tell
me
why hiplop is town.

Or, I could wait for her to do as asked.

In post 493, fontisian wrote:Ah. Ok, moving on.

Citrus, come back to me and explain your town read, so I can break it.

Why did I even quote this when I'm just going to ignore it.

Welcome to the town-block Mist!
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:08 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Town: Unsight, Ika, Hiplop, Mist
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:09 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Hmm Atum. Do you prefer to be town or scum? Can you explain your meta shift from your DLP games in a satisfactory manner? I'll even give you town points!

Grib, where areeeee youuuuuu?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:33 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Of course not Grib! You'll try to fake-claim my role and get lynched for it (even if I'm lynched first...)

My high intensity game's finally over wooooo
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:34 am

Post by MadCitrus »

@Fontisian

There's a limit to my tolerance for players using meta to clear themselves.

Are you going to consider my previous request yet?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:36 am

Post by MadCitrus »

@Ika

Can you clarify on ABR as a town read? Didn't you/he say he acts like this in all games, I'm presuming just D1? All he's really done today is move his vote around, but I don't like how he's been doing so.
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:38 am

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 581, fontisian wrote:
The point is that I'm a self resolving problem. You don't need to lynch me because scum generally prefer to shoot me over having me around for several Days. Now, look at all of the people (except ika, the derp) voting for me right now. What do they have in common?

Can you explain exactly why you believe hiplop to be town. (
Hint: The wagon being scumdriven is a bad answer when I happen to know that it isn't.
)

In post 552, fontisian wrote:
I want you to vote for hiplop with, because he's likely scum
and he's linked to Stigmata. At the very least I'd like you to stop pushing me over nothing so I can focus on lynching scum. Are you going to help or not?

In post 575, Titus wrote:
Official Vote Count

fontisian
(4): hiplop, Mist7676, Unsight, ika

???
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:38 am

Post by MadCitrus »

That last post is actually blue, I swear
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Fontisian, next time fucking back off when I say back off. What about that was hard?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

No, that's not my responsibility.

(wow lucky sounds fun!)
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Grab, what's your scum-team?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Damn it swift key I corrected you and still. Why u do dis
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 659, fontisian wrote:Oh, please tell me you're not doing what I think you're doing.

It is your responsibility. Make shit up if you have to. You failed it.

Why the fuck would you say something like that out loud. Seriously, give me one good reason town would say what you just said.

VOTE: fontisian
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:03 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

We are lynching fontisian today
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #51) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:11 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

People please don't engage fontisian, just change the subject. Let her scum claim if she wants
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 566, Grib wrote:
Reads because yay.

Grib

Unsight
MadCitrus
fontisian

Stigmata
Rubicon
Atum

Honey bee
Albert B. Rampage
Mist7676

ika
hiplop
ZZZX

Unsight will be allowed to live for toDay because GD. Citrus has been dubbed Towntus, even though it sounds really ugly when you say it out loud. fontisian has proven time and again that she's a psychic scumhunter and for that she gets a Day's pass. I believe Stigmata's reaction to my slip, although she hasn't posted recently so that's worrying me. Rubicon...he always floats around in the middle of my list, and at this rate he'll be steadily dropping, maybe. Atum is posting a lot more frequently than I'm used to, but he said before he has more time because graduation and summer and yay. Honey bee is mostly meh. ABR is Too Scummy To Be Scum but is low on the list just in case. Mist and hiplop have yet to comment on my slip and I really want to hear their opinions on it (even though their opinion is probably going to be wrong, since they've already decided I'm scum). ika, ilu, but why do trust me, exactly? When you know I'm gonna sheep fonti until she flips scum (which hopefully won't happen, fingers crossed). ZZZX, let's be honest, he's posted about as much content as I have and he's mostly under the radar. That won't do.

I wanted to do colors in my readwall but I'm too lazy. If you want more in depth explanations, say "Boo!" and I'll say "Hoo!"

So these reads are ordered? Or what differentiates Honey Bee + ABR from Mist?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:24 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 674, Grib wrote:@Citrus

Mist and ika sort of. Hover around each other and are very interchangeable. ika's desire to kill fonti to lead the Angels (?) is lame and he just seems off. Stigmata already pointed out that Mist and hiplop are practically twins in terms of reads/opinions, so I put them close together. They're probably not both scum but I have no idea where I'd want to start.

I think it's they have very similar posting styles and that's what making them seem like twins. Unsight has a similar posting style too to a lesser extent
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:24 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 675, Grib wrote:Also Citrus if you don't explain why you and fonti are being So Vague the rest of us normal people are probably going to ignore you.

That's fine.

"They're probably not both scum." Can you explicate please?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:25 am

Post by MadCitrus »

What the fuck.

I am
NOT
Acolyte to Fontisian Priest. She has a genius plan that just requires me to sheep her 'priest' claim D1 because [redacted], but I just figured out there's a deeper layer to what she's doing.

Please do NOT let her role fish you everyone.

More emphasis: VOTE: Fontisian
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:27 am

Post by MadCitrus »

You know, you very nearly got me there Fontisian. Like already-typing-a-post got me.
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:39 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Graveyard stuff isidentical to DLP's right? I'd ask Titus but I think the answer would take ages
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:07 am

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 710, ZZZX wrote:Why would anyone do a claim as fucked as this.

If font is really priest then we lynch the other guy.

If he was scum we also lynch him

Only way for him to be a town is for font to flip a normal role or smth

That confirms one scum at least

Good

Fix your pronouns and repost this please. Ambiguous as fuck
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:46 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Boom headshot!

Font believed Hiplop was holy. She wanted me to play along and claim she was Priest. BUT guess what I realized? Even if a town is mislynched today, Angels would protect Fontisian over Hiplop due to hard priest claim. The graveyard rules from DLP's game were that roles/night actions/feedback are revealed at the end of N1 onwards, meaning scum get a free shot at Hiplop the holy tonight even if they can't curse as angels wouldn't know any better.

Voted on Fontisian to see how she'd react, because if she's scum she'd be worried about getting lynched without telling her team Hiplop is holy. AKA she would have to scum claim or pull a gambit to survive the night or reveal she believed Hiplop was holy.

Thanks for falling right into my trap. How did you put it again? Q. E. fucking D.
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:47 am

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 738, fontisian wrote:

Hiplop: What the fuck? Confirming a role for any role other than Priest and Acolyte increases your chances of being scum. I could try to confirm my actual role too, but you don't see me doing it because it makes no difference to my alignment.

You claimed to be confirmed town. There are only two confirmably town roles. If your going to attack me over idiocy, at least try to make sense when you're doing it.

LOL SHEMAD HE AIN'T HOLY

10/10 would lol again
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:48 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Nice try Fontisian, but I'm not responding to the acolyte shit beyond the fact that I'm not acolyte to your priest
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:49 am

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 739, MadCitrus wrote:Boom headshot!

Font believed Hiplop was holy. She wanted me to play along and claim she was Priest. BUT guess what I realized? Even if a town is mislynched today, Angels would protect Fontisian over Hiplop due to hard priest claim. The graveyard rules from DLP's game were that roles/night actions/feedback are revealed at the end of N1 onwards, meaning scum get a free shot at Hiplop the holy tonight even if they can't curse as angels wouldn't know any better.

Voted on Fontisian to see how she'd react, because if she's scum she'd be worried about getting lynched without telling her team Hiplop is holy. AKA she would have to scum claim or pull a gambit to survive the night or reveal she believed Hiplop was holy.

Thanks for falling right into my trap. How did you put it again? Q. E. fucking D.

Or hard holy claim, got a bit carried away with the word Priest there
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:50 am

Post by MadCitrus »

@hiplop

Hey man don't dis our site! To be fair she very nearly got me to play along.

What does the shorthand you used mean? (#742)
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 748, fontisian wrote:Citrus, I am never going to forgive you for this.

You told me he was your priest to my fucking face. I trusted you and acted to salvage the situation. I'm done. Fuck you.

See it's saying shit like this. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. But the only reason you'd use a bullhorn and say something like this is as scum realizing you're getting lynched and not getting to use your coven chat tonight.

In post 749, hiplop wrote:Sorry citrus :$ but if this guy is there I'm not sure how praiseworthy it is. Doesn't seem fun to play with at all lol

And ehrm I'm not sure what you're referencing citrus!

OK guys font is confscum leggo

No need to quick hammer, plus Titus might not be around to do mod things anyways. I was talking about the spoilered text in that post?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Lol Ika you ninja'd me
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 753, Grib wrote:

hiplop, when you say you can confirm yourself as town (which is what you said), that heavily implies you are claiming Holy. Given they're the only conf!town roles. You claimed you could confirm yourself as town, not that you could confirm your role. I am pretty sure at least half of the players read that as a Holy softclaim.

Why on earth would anytown continue talking about this. Seriously, everyone stop drop and post about something else
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Reading through
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Because I really dislike the way quotes pop up on this forum.

Spoiler: Mist quote
In post 770, Mist7676 wrote:
In post 627, ika wrote:
In post 619, Mist7676 wrote:
In post 615, ika wrote:mist same question: if font is town whos next?

samne for me

I'd probably start looking at my null reads a bit more closely. I'm pretty sure scum lies between at LEAST one of you, so I'm feeling confident. I'm feeling like both of you are riding on the coattails of your past games instead of actually playing this new game. Font, you are using your experience as helping town to clear yourself as town. That's not how this works sweetie. But thanks for pulling a scum card!

I'm still waiting for a case on me actually.

You asked for a case on you? Sorry then.

My case on you rests mostly on the fact that you were trying to role fish a lot, and it was really bothering me. You've made a good impression by getting font lynched though, so thanks for that <3.

In post 678, fontisian wrote:Grib, have you gone blind? You should have told me! I would have been there for you.

Citrus: No, he's talking about mist's sleeping of hiplop.

I'm not sheeping hiplop, try again.

In post 660, MadCitrus wrote:
In post 659, fontisian wrote:Oh, please tell me you're not doing what I think you're doing.

It is your responsibility. Make shit up if you have to. You failed it.

Why the fuck would you say something like that out loud. Seriously, give me one good reason town would say what you just said.

VOTE: fontisian

This vote seems opportunistic.

In post 686, fontisian wrote:Since scum has almost certainly figured it out, here's the deal.

I am the priest. Citrus is my acolyte and wants me to clear hiplop, instead of lynching him because he thinks hiplrearop is likely town. Now he's being an anti town ass about his failed winking and forcing me to claim.

Now that I get what Citrus was trying to point out about hiplop (which I'm not sharing), we are not lynching him today.

Instead, I would like to lynch Mist, for the way he's been sheeping hiplop, or ZZZX.

Unvote
Vote Mist

Tl:Dr
I'm the priest, Citrus is going to back me up and let me get shot tonight, and we need to go back to hunting scum.

bwhahahaha, I had this lined up in my multi quote, but I'm laughing at this post again. 1) So that entire conversation was some type of cryptic exchange? Because that's kind of against the rules; good luck.

In post 696, Unsight wrote:I don't like font's claim for 2 reasons.

- The setup doesn't say that the Priest knows the identity of the Acolyte. Acolyte knows the Priest but not vice versa.

- The most optimal thing a scum can do on the way out in an open setup is claim the most powerful town role because it would force a counterclaim.

REQUEST MOD CLARIFICATION ON PRIEST ROLE

This needs to happen before any more discussion imo.

UNVOTE: fontisian

*high fives again*

In post 701, MadCitrus wrote:You know, you very nearly got me there Fontisian. Like already-typing-a-post got me.

Were you going to go along with the claim but then decided against it? That's how I'm interpreting this post..

In post 707, Rubicon wrote:I want to know what Mist, Honey bee and ZZZX think about this revelation.

Look above ^
In post 748, fontisian wrote:Citrus, I am never going to forgive you for this.

You told me he was your priest to my fucking face. I trusted you and acted to salvage the situation. I'm done. Fuck you.

Damn this aggression.

The fuck? "Opportunistic vote" for her increasingly PSA's on her holy reads? And then "cryptic exchange" - when it was transparent as fuck? Stupidest things in this thread for 200.

Spoiler: Atum to Rubicon
In post 784, Atum wrote:
In post 782, Rubicon wrote:
In post 695, fontisian wrote:I hate your post 689 and am considering lynching you over it.

This post is giving me pause. A level of consistency with the gambit that I'm not sure she'd achieve as scum.

What would you expect her to do at this point if she were scum?

Rubicon, why didn't you answer this specific question before Font returned? Grr

Spoiler: Font's Explanation
In post 796, fontisian wrote:Honey bee: Here's a quick summation: Citrus defended hiplop without giving me the slightest reason why and kept asking me to do something that I didn't understand, and told him I didn't understand.Then hiplop claimed holy, I realized that Citrus knew hiplop is holy (and is most likely his acolyte) and somehow expected me to realize this earlier/back off. Citrus and I yell at each other for a bit. I then fake claimed priest to save hiplop's idiot ass and ask Citrus to back me up (calling Citrus the acolyte and referring to old games to make the fact that I'm faking to save hiplop clear to him). Citrus then assumes I'm trying to trick him somehow, and goes on a sanctimonious rant about how this was all a test.

Everyone else then assumes I was trying to out the already outed priest, and decides I must be scum (because logic, how does it work?). Oh, and our priest is a moron with an inflated opinion of his knowledge of the game.

Idiocy aside, the scum team is among Mist, ZZZX, Stigmata and ABR, with an outside chance of Rubicon. Make sure you test hiplop's priest claim down the line and lynch him if he claims anything other than holy. Everyone else is town. I sincerely hope you all ignore my reads and go for a loss.

Sanctimonious rant?

Let's see. Why don't I ask Town!Font what she would have done? With the assumptions Fontisian is stuck on, that I'm holy for holy Hiplop.

Town!Font: Knowing noone is dead yet, if a town is mislynched they would control the Angel's protection. Since I have a priest read on Hiplop that I've announced left and right, it's vital that we have someone controlling the Angels tonight. With no dead scum, they can't curse, and the Priest will live regardless of Citrus's dumbass, since I've announced left and right he's Acolyte.

That's some great analysis Town!Font! But what would Scum!Font be secretly plotting in her Private Topic?

Scum!Font: Wonderful, as I've announced left and right I have pegged both of the holy players already! Now my highest priority is staying alive for today and reaching my coven chat. It's too bad Citrus didn't play along for a day, that fake!claim looks really bad. And neither of them is confirming holy. I should put scum in the best position possible and make sure if they aren't holy, the real holy's claim. How would I do that hmm...

Spoiler: More Font quotes
In post 840, fontisian wrote:Hiplop, you're either holy or scum. Everyone knows this. Denying it for the sake of appearances is meaningless.

If you didn't want to be outed as holy, you shouldn't have claimed holy.

In post 849, fontisian wrote:Atum: Unsight will be reporting my towniness soon anyway, so maybe you'll consider my reads then.

Why do you think I'm scum again? Leading too well? This game has been an exercise in idiocy.

Honey bee: I want to lynch Mist, Stigmata and ZZZX in that order. If hiplop is counterclaimed by the acolyte, I would lynch him.

tl;dr Town Fontisian would be concerned about keeping the Priest alive from her PoV, while Scum Fontisian would want to ensure the holy's are outted and try to survive the day.

Also Font - asks Rubicon to join her on a wagon on Stigmata but doesn't place her vote there? Then claims she wants Mist lynched first?

Translation: Distancing from Stigmata + Buddying with Rubicon.

Conclusions: Scum!Fontisian + ~Scum!Stigmata + ?. Rubicon, welcome to the Town Block.

Town: Unsight, Ika, Hiplop, Mist, Rubicon.
Scum: Fontisian. ~Stigmata
PoE: Albert B. Rampage, ZZZX, Honey Bee, Grib, Atum
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Ika why do you keep pushing people to quick-hammer?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

@Honey Bee

Scum Fontisian wanted me to go along with the Priest claim as her Acolyte.

(From her PoV for all this) we're holy together. Clear shot on Hiplop per the mechanics for N1. Then I'm basically tied into her fake holy claim. She then either coasts the rest of the game as the "Priest" (never getting night killed) until people finally realize Priest has survived way longer than it should, and then I'm considered scum with her for going along with her fake!claim gambit. One of her scummates could claim Acolyte on Hiplop and boom - Font and the scummate look unaligned AND it helps push getting rid of me via lynch instead of night-kill.

So she basically removes both holy's AND gets a mislynch on one AND prevents a single Priest check from coming to light AND prevents letting a town!GD know.

I literally can't think of a better way for the game to play out for scum. And god forbid she's DOB or something on top of that. Like she would have pretty much single-handedly won the game for scum. IF I played along. She's smart enough to plan that far out.

In post 871, Rubicon wrote:
In post 867, MadCitrus wrote:Rubicon, why didn't you answer this specific question before Font returned? Grr

why would I want to

Why would you not answer the first time and answer a slightly different question the second time?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

It looks a little odd when I stare at it long enough
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Why on earth would be use the bomb on N1? If I wasn't on my phone I'd quote every single one of you that pushed wanting to do that. Seriously.

I'd be down for unsight or ika to hold the bomb for tmrw. I am not ok with it being used this early.
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Ika why do you want to blow the bomb on grab? After the last few pages, why do you keep pushing that?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

And by grab I mean grib
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Oh Yay another 1000 post game on D1! Lololol
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Wow most games here max out around 2000 posts.

OK I'm done spamming now.
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Atum, how do you think a bomb is best used by a town bomber vs. a scum bomber?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Why honey be??
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Good answer!
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

If Font and Mist are scum together I'll bow down to your superior mafia-play, but there's no fucking way they aren't unaligned.
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

I've also yet to see a game where you nail the scum-team on D1...actually I don't think I've ever seen a game period where anyone's called a scumteam on D1. And no, it doesn't count if they chucked out a gazillion different scumteams and one of them was right.

I am in fact prepared to eat all my words if you prove me wrong
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (isolation #82) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Because their attacks on each other don't look constructed at all

I feel lazy right now, I'll use quotes later if you want
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #83) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Ugh stupid computer

I'm not sure if I agree with you there. His meta is way different from both of his DLP games and I'm not confident either way still

#1026 and #1027 actually tell a lot though because [redacted]
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #84) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Week of August 18th I'll be heavily constrained to sporadic phone posts (VLA). Depending on time cycle we should use an extension then
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #85) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Now in mod-directed bold!

Week of August 18th I'll be heavily constrained to sporadic phone posts (VLA). Depending on time cycle we should use an extension then
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:16 am

Post by MadCitrus »

I was good with that plan until 1043...
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:17 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Rather than publicly direct the priest, they should probably use their best judgment. Rubicon's pushiness is getting fishy...
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #88) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:49 am

Post by MadCitrus »

MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #89) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:51 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Assuming you're not asking why we shouldn't agree collectively on who the priest has to visit or something stupid like that...

@titus I'll be more specific closer to the date, just wanted to give early warning to you and everyone
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (isolation #90) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:59 am

Post by MadCitrus »

FoS on rubicon
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #91) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:01 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Wow I haven't used that term in awhile
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #92) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:04 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Why are you not scared at all of font using shenanigans tonight? Or a scum Jester?

Bad public directing is bad
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (isolation #93) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:54 am

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 1055, Unsight wrote:I don't really care who the Priest scans Night 1. Scum Inquisitor and scum Jester could both make the results questionable.

As for Rubi's "Scan me stuff..." For Rubi to pull this gambit as scum it means his partner basically has to be a scum Inquisitor and the town Jester can instantly out them both.

Reread the setup for "shenanigans" (or whatever's the special card the first dead scum gets).

Also assuming it's not a jester/inquisitor/? team. The game everyone keeps citing from DLP included scum Jester/scum Inquisitor.

There's many other reasons for someone as town OR scum to push something like that, and he's being very pushy.

The point is we don't pidgeon hole PR's actions publicly, and ESPECIALLY not on D1. We do that for roles like Inquisitor and Bomber because they might be scum and they might not know the full implications (ex: Scum jester info trick can be caught by an inquisitor self-check). We do NOT do that for roles that are 100% town.
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #94) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:26 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Wut.
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #95) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:00 am

Post by MadCitrus »

There's no reason as town or scum for unsight to lie about fontisian right? I can't see any reason to lie about that.

Also there's only two ways I can survive a kill so we can probably just ask titus if witch trick survival is announced and how as opposed to angel protection. But fontisian would have protected hiplop probably? But wine? Hrmm
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #96) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:03 am

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 1112, Grib wrote:Citrus!

You scum!Jester?

Yeah no. I'm still scarred from last game, I don't think I'll ever skip a night kill again if I can help it. That was a really stupid gambit.

I think I'm going to reread tonight, font town means I fucked up all over my reads
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (isolation #97) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

I apologize for lengthening the game day, but my posting is severely limited right now. Going to read through and post when I get a chance, which isn't really right now.

I'll be done with VLA around August 23rdish +/- a day, which is well within D2 so no need to request an extension right now
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #98) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Thoughts:

Lynch Bod, ika extra life, angels protect so he's like the manifestation of God in survivability.

Mist reacted weird to ika + unalienable with font hard-core.

Go ahead and bomb mist tonight. Font town and bod town mean scum can't curse ika AND his check tonight is guaranteed to work with no shenanigans so it's a perfect check.

We figure out who to check of the remaining players.

Ika uses his judgment so scum can't just kill who he checks if town.

We lynch and we should basically win. Even if scum use last stand down the line they can't remove ika (or only get a single kill and it would be announced via two hits?)

I think that's all I have right now, my access sucks balls this week but if we run this plan all we need to do is work out who would be the best night check.

How does that sound?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #99) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:08 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

This is really what we should have done last game, it was so stupid to let priest blab die last game.
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (isolation #100) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:08 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

But I guess I was ok with that :p

Not that we won in the end. Sigh
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (isolation #101) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:48 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Isn't the bomb's location public knowledge?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #102) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:08 am

Post by MadCitrus »

I mean, she did claim and self-vote. What're we worried about, that she won't pass it?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #103) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:09 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Wait crap if she's lynched bomber re-distributes it?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #104) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:45 am

Post by MadCitrus »

And font town - > no cursing tonight

2ez
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #105) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:46 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Oh hope your house and all your stuff and everything is OK Stigmata!!!!!!
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (isolation #106) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:06 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Yay mist confirmed! Ika feel free to reveal your real check now
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (isolation #107) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:07 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Lol we are not super majority-ing. Next week is going to be the opposite of this one in game liveliness
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #108) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:10 am

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 1246, Rubicon wrote:where's my damned prod

catching up

I think titus needs a prod to serve out prods heh
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (isolation #109) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:12 am

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 1248, Rubicon wrote:Did you ever claim your role?

You should claim your role.

Are you telling me what to do?

You should not tell me what to do.
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (isolation #110) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:14 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Ah, I was about to say
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #111) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:15 am

Post by MadCitrus »

She aggro'ed the fuck outta font, I don't remember much else off the top of my head
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (isolation #112) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:42 am

Post by MadCitrus »

I love watching scum squirm
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #113) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:51 am

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 1259, ika wrote:i checked mist cirtus, now shut the fuck up.

rubicon shut up your fanfic.

as far as i know titus has been ill as of late, last time i talked to her was a while this game might be stuck for a while

...?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (isolation #114) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:52 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Sorry to hear she's sick, that's not something I would know (and I thought she'd been posting in another game and thus around)

(psst titus feel better!)
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (isolation #115) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:07 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Yawn
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (isolation #116) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:09 am

Post by MadCitrus »

It's probably best if you check me tonight ika, though it's a bit of a waste
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (isolation #117) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:11 am

Post by MadCitrus »

A check on ZZZX or ABR if not me
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (isolation #118) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:13 am

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 1292, ika wrote:cirtus, whos scum?

i fint it funny you never confirmed my as preist

p-edit:

i rather have an inquionter check you to see if your alcodite

I'm thinking about a combination of mist/rubicon/zzzx/abr but I haven't read anything but new posts this week so pre-reread of mist interactions

Assuming I'm reading what you said correctly
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (isolation #119) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:14 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Whoops hit submit early

I'm not sure if you want me to comment on that last bit or not so I won't unless you ask me to
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #120) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:16 am

Post by MadCitrus »

I'm around for like 15 minutes fyi
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (isolation #121) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:19 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Fontisian
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (isolation #122) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:21 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Oh new page I was like why aren't you responding
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (isolation #123) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:22 am

Post by MadCitrus »

I don't remember. I can Reread on my phone but ick
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (isolation #124) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:22 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Fuck it I'll speedreread brb
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #125) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:25 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Yeah I don't have time. This'll have to wait for the weekend unless you have top of the head stuff to ask me
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (isolation #126) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:26 am

Post by MadCitrus »

You're unaligned with holder but that's equally useless lol, I only got to page 6
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (isolation #127) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:27 am

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 1306, Stigmata wrote:I was quoting that for Honey Bee, ika. I have questions pending for Titus about what the specific wording for <surviving due to angel protection> and <surviving for other reasons> is, and about whether angel protection is resolved before other means of survival.

Just fyi

Typically angel protection goes before everything else and it's announced separately from any other thing. Also bod should be announced to my knowledge

That's how I understand it
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (isolation #128) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:00 am

Post by MadCitrus »

24 hours til civilization woooo
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (isolation #129) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:02 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Let me know when my thoughts aren't embargoed any more ika
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (isolation #130) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:58 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 1382, Titus wrote:
Vote Count here

I am still here everyone. I apologize for my extended absence.

Welcome back :), hope you feel better!
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #131) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:01 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Yawn
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (isolation #132) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

:\ Hope everything's ok Titus

In post 1392, Unsight wrote:
In post 1391, ika wrote:does anyone want to comment on rubis possible scumslip i pointed out?

I didn't read that as knowing they were scum, just calling one of his two biggest suspects scum--see post 1336 where he listed ZZZX and ABR as his biggest suspects.

I think my catching Stigmata outright lying in 1372 is a bigger thing. It irks me to no end that I caught that and then Stigmata goes on V/LA for two weeks which probably means replacement.

Just FYI, it's really unhealthy to claim someone's using VLA for game reasons, and also knowing Stigmata I would not even consider at the slightest that she'd replace out / VLA for game reasons. I would be genuinely shocked if she went V/LA and then replaced out for game reasons, even in extreme cases (she's scum with someone who outright game-throws and a mod refuses to close the game).

VLA is VLA. If it's an issue of getting a response before day ends we can just use an extension.
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (isolation #133) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:41 am

Post by MadCitrus »

LOLKITTY

Planning to hammer tonight unless someone screams at me
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (isolation #134) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:42 am

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 1398, ika wrote:mist is currently unaligned with grib, unsight, atum, stigma based off interactions alone by the looks of it

she has barley touched on Rubicon, Albert B. Rampage, ZZZX, and hiplop

honey is eliminated by BOD claim + lynch

based off what i get on my check + actions will decide what we should most likely do next

If ABR doesn't post by day-end maybe skip him in case he gets replaced by someone that's actually readable?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (isolation #135) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:10 am

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 1417, Honey bee wrote:That's my job Cit >:l ...

I'll hammer when ika tells me to.

You already voted?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (isolation #136) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:10 am

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 1418, Honey bee wrote:
In post 654, MadCitrus wrote:Fontisian, next time fucking back off when I say back off. What about that was hard?

Why did you even say this..

Because I wanted to see what she'd do
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (isolation #137) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:13 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Cool he posted

Whenever you're ready ika. Check abr/zzzx imo
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (isolation #138) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:23 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

The fuuuuuck two dead?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (isolation #139) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:25 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Well at least you found another. What's the count, we got like 3 lynches to catch them? We have evens, so with last resort we have like 2 lynches to find the Last one right?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (isolation #140) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:26 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Ikaaaa I'm ready to massclaim, I think I should today
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (isolation #141) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:26 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

I'm done drunk posting peace put girl scouts
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (isolation #142) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:39 am

Post by MadCitrus »

I faintly remember posting all that lol

Shit you're right, it's LYLO off the double kills
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (isolation #143) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:44 am

Post by MadCitrus »

VOTE: ZZZX
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (isolation #144) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:47 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Hmm. How does ZZZX know the Apprentice picked GD over Judge? :D
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #145) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:15 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Whoops I haven't been checking in.

Still pretty confident Hiplop is town, ABR's play makes sense as Town!Cannon.

Stigmata/Atum with a possible undercover Rubicon. Mist/ZZZX/Rubicon doesn't really feel right
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (isolation #146) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:16 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Hey Stigmata. You know who's an idiot? You are.

Guess who's probably not drawing a kill from you tonight? Why couldn't you exercise just a tiny bit of self-control and not fucking hard-claim when you could've easily done so tomorrow. You were a potential mislynch tomorrow meaning you wouldn't be night killed but you had to go and fucking reveal because you were uncomfortable with people not showering you in super town-reads
when they were effectively protection and would get you to tomorrow when you would be townfirmed
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (isolation #147) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:19 am

Post by MadCitrus »

I mean I guess since I'm still alive it's not very likely I'd have drawn a night kill again but thanks for ruining that. Seriously, you fucking noticed I avoided claiming Acolyte as hard as I could ALL GAME and you STILL had to go and blow your damn trumpet. Ika kept repeating I'm acolyte AND you were safe from a lynch tonight BUT NO, you still had to ruin it. Good fucking job.
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (isolation #148) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:20 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Ika, you seriously thought I was Acolyte?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (isolation #149) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:21 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Why the hell would I know why they killed Grib, maybe when the game ends I'll read the mafia chat and then I'll let you know
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (isolation #150) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:27 am

Post by MadCitrus »

In post 1585, Stigmata wrote:Ika was clearly going to blow his inspection on me. Read the fucking thread. Thanks

MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1588 (isolation #151) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:31 am

Post by MadCitrus »

THEN WHY CLAIM??? If you were worried about a fucking counter-claim, an Ika check
would clear you
. I just don't even
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (isolation #152) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Hiplop, had you read before you said that or hadn't yet?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (isolation #153) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:21 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Eh I'm guaranteed dead tonight so good luck. I'd say check outside ABR + Rubicon (loose cannon solves itself, fanatic). Please win this Ika, I've only had 1 win (your game lol) in my past 4 or 5 games and I'm quite sad
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (isolation #154) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Probably check psuedo-randomly within Atum/Hiplop? Stigmata and I are probably dead but that gives us 66/33 odds if you lynch randomly (which you guys shouldn't), assuming scum don't shenanigans AND you check that person AND both of us die which shouldn't be possible anyways?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1785 (isolation #155) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:35 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Ika, backup plan doesn't work if any lives are taken, so I couldn't do that just fyi.

Gg all. There was a slight miscommunication during pre-game and I thought the N1 kill would be unnanounced in the case of Witch Trick.

Fontisian, I had an apology written up that I asked Titus to give you after you were lynched because I just felt that bad about the D1. Like seriously felt bad for getting you lynched like that lol. But I guess that was optimal D1.

I knew I wouldn't get Stigmata and Ika to vote with me and in the event of a no lynch I would lose due to angel cards so I chose to resign.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”