Micro 376: Chosen Mafia - Game Over = Perfect Town Win

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:50 am

Post by awestfie »

I'm not going to RVS, I only do it when a friend is on the table I'm currently playing in to troll them.

I'm not particularly familiar with anyone on this table so, I can't make a pool of who is most likely to be veto'ed here. I'd like, if any of you could; assuming you're familiar with the players here, for someone to make a list (two or three players in the pool should do) so that way we can be a lot more careful when lynching outside of that pool; since scum's goal is to initially break the two chosen townies.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by awestfie »

Meh, I was hoping for more posts and that someone would've filled my request by now, but unfortunately this game seems to be having a slow start.

In post 20, awestfie wrote:I'm not particularly familiar with anyone on this table so, I can't make a pool of who is most likely to be veto'ed here. I'd like, if any of you could; assuming you're familiar with the players here, for someone to make a list (two or three players in the pool should do) so that way we can be a lot more careful when lynching outside of that pool; since scum's goal is to initially break the two chosen townies.

Just to clarify, as to why I want this filled ASAP:

A) Having a pool of people who are most likely to be veto'ed makes those people marginally safer to lynch rather than people who are least likely to be veto'ed. Scum would most likely veto someone who's either a) really good at town-telling or b) someone they think will be unlynchable.
B) I don't like talking too much about mechanics while the game is going on, I'd rather focus on scum-hunting and just want to get this out of the way ASAP.

In post 21, T S O wrote:
In post 9, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:UNVOTE:

In post 10, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:^ I endorse this product and service

~AP

In post 11, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:OMG AP!! Play league with me later!!

So, you didn't know AP was on, yet he just happened to be on the account immediately after you posted ...?

What?

Would you mind explaining me where you're going with this? This feels weak, to be honest, I fail to see how any of it is an alignment-tell; and you're making it sound like you think it's a scum-tell.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by awestfie »

In post 24, T S O wrote:Do you think it was a coincidence?

If I knew what you meant, then I could answer that; you'll have to walk me through it.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by awestfie »

In post 27, T S O wrote:Do you think it was a complete coincidence that the series of events occured:

Head 1 of the hydra posts.
Head 2 posts less than a minute later.
Head 1 expresses surprise.

Do you think it just so happened that the two of them randomly came on within a minute of each other?

What is your opinion on post #13?

It could purely be a coincidence, yeah. Regardless of if it is or not; I still don't think it's an alignment-tell.

About post , I don't think anything during the RVS is an alignment-tell, a lot of players use it as a short period to do jokes. That; and things people say during RVS are purely based on the way they play, and; not on their alignment.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by awestfie »

In post 35, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:I'm gonna preface this by saying that I am in one of the foulest moods I have been in for a long fucking while and it has nothing to do with this game. I am pissed the fuck off about other shit.

Quoting slip.
In post 32, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 29, T S O wrote:It just feels rather jarring.

pssst.

hey tso.

THAT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE THOSE WERE ALL AP. HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL THAT....

i will fucking quote this shit later.

In post 34, T S O wrote:Why did you egopost if your hydra is in the game and you'd already seen the hydra post?

In post 34, T S O wrote:Why did you
egopost

In post 34, T S O wrote:
egopost

In post 34, T S O wrote:
egopost

So it will show up.... in my egosearch. ya know. the button that says "view your posts" and it shows a list of all the topics you have posted in? If I don't post here from my main account, then it doesn't fucking show up.

Also awestfie is scum. dat defense yo.

VOTE: awestfie

Yeah, I'm clearly defending when I say it's not an alignment-tell when it clearly isn't. Bad post.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by awestfie »

In post 44, Josh_B wrote:This game is going to be too easy.
VOTE: No Lynch

The chosen cannot be night killed. If the chosen make it to the last 4 players in the game, the town wins.
I don't even have to kill a single scum, so long as I don't lynch a chosen. Who wants to help me AUTOWIN?

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Chosen_Mafia

"The town cannot no-lynch, as such, plurality deadline rules apply to lynches."
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by awestfie »

In post 41, T S O wrote:I also don't understand how #23 could work save for hopelessly naive mafia, but whatever.

It's not something that "works," it's something that's just nice to keep in mind. Having a pool of people who are most likely to be veto'ed makes it so that those people are marginally safer to lynch rather than someone who would most likely not be veto'ed.

In post 48, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:In all seriousness we should quicklynch him.

We aren't quick-lynching, at all; it would only hurt town and; this game can easily be won, just by having solid town-reads. I'm really not liking your posts, so far; and I don't have to point at them; because I genuinely just don't like any of your posts, up to this point.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:37 am

Post by awestfie »

In post 93, Josh_B wrote:A-West-F-ie.
In post 51, awestfie wrote:Having a pool of people who are most likely to be veto'ed makes it so that those people are marginally safer to lynch rather than someone who would most likely not be veto'ed.

This totally makes no sense. But for the hell of it, Who would you veto?

It makes sense considering you guys are all getting along to do it. And; I said, in my first post that I didn't know anyone on this table. With that being said, I would've probably veto'ed one of the hydras.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:45 am

Post by awestfie »

In post 55, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 51, awestfie wrote:We aren't quick-lynching, at all; it would only hurt town and; this game can easily be won, just by having solid town-reads. I'm really not liking your posts, so far; and I don't have to point at them; because I genuinely just don't like any of your posts, up to this point.

You need to get the stick out of your ass and figure out what is clearly not serious and what is. I am likely to be the serious one, and I pretty much always sign my posts, so if you have a problem reading AP, you can talk to me.

In post 39, awestfie wrote:Yeah, I'm clearly defending when I say it's not an alignment-tell when it clearly isn't. Bad post.

:? TSO says "dey so scummies!!" and you go, "Meh, it's not alignment indicative." It IS a defense, if a soft one. And for the record, calling something "bad post" doesn't make you any better at the game than us.

In post 44, Josh_B wrote:This game is going to be too easy.
VOTE: No Lynch

The chosen cannot be night killed. If the chosen make it to the last 4 players in the game, the town wins.
I don't even have to kill a single scum, so long as I don't lynch a chosen. Who wants to help me AUTOWIN?

Hey awestfie!
^ This is a bad post. Why did you not comment on it other than to cite the wiki? Do you not see what he's doing?

ETL

1) Yeah, you're totally making this game fun to play by being over-aggressive and maybe if you'd stop making joke posts then maybe I wouldn't have to figure out what's "serious or not."
2) It's not a defense, it's a fact. Get over it; it wasn't an alignment tell, and; I don't know why you're focusing on that considering I pointed out exactly what you had done was entirely null. You know it to be true, unless you want to go with TSO and admit that it was a bit unnerving? Again, get over it.
3) "And for the record, calling something "bad post" doesn't make you any better at the game than us." - Do I not see what he's doing? He's either town who didn't bother to read the wiki, or he's scum who tried to fake that comment as scum. I don't read too much in stuff that has to do with mechanics because all of it can easily be forced.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by awestfie »

In post 111, Flubbernugget wrote:@awestfie Even if someone is a "safer lynch," how does that help if they're showing lots of town reads? What scenarios do you see us having to lynch someone because they're "safe"?

That's why I said we should make a pool of players who are most likely to be veto'ed. Even if it's a pool of two people, like let's say.. both hydras, then if we ever end up in a situation where we've to decide in between a lynch between one of the hydra (who we think may be veto'ed) and someone else (who we don't think would be veto'ed); then we'd be better off going with the safer lynch, aka; the hydra. I'm not saying we should play this game with that list in mind, I just thought it'd be nice to have a pool of players who are most likely veto'ed; and I requested for someone to do it because I don't know anyone on this table. It's just a nice thing to keep in mind, like I said before.

Again, it's the same thing ZZZX requested in post , except that he requested everyone to answer who they would veto instead of me requesting of players who were most likely veto'ed; in the end, it's all the same thing.

Gonna re-read in a bit to get some reads (can't right now, have to go for ~30 mins), initial thought was TSO is town.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by awestfie »

Alright.

I would normally find what Josh did with the whole "we can just NL forever and win!" thing as a town-tell but; I dislike the way he expressed himself in saying that, it just didn't feel genuine at all to me. If he had a few posts before saying that, I could've potentially bought it but, even then; scum can easily force comments like these in an attempt to look like town. Overall, I think his opening is just null, and if anything, it's leaning scum.

My initial town-read on TSO was because of his "concern" about the GG hydra on the first/second page. I liked his back and forth with both ZZZX and Josh; both of the interactions gave me town-vibes from TSO. Most of his questioning comes out as a genuine attempt of scum-hunting; and his "reaction" regarding ZZZX felt genuine; I can't speak for the meta part, though.

Not sure what to make of either of the hydras right now. I've a slight gut feeling that ZZZX is scum, didn't like his post but; my gut is often more wrong than it is right. No reads on BBT/Corrino/Flubber.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by awestfie »

In post 122, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 115, awestfie wrote:Alright.

I would normally find what Josh did with the whole "we can just NL forever and win!" thing as a town-tell but; I dislike the way he expressed himself in saying that, it just didn't feel genuine at all to me. If he had a few posts before saying that, I could've potentially bought it but, even then; scum can easily force comments like these in an attempt to look like town. Overall, I think his opening is just null, and if anything, it's leaning scum.

Is there a reason you're not voting for him?

Because I have no reason to? Voting him would only support a quick-lynch, at this point. I don't usually vote unless I'm confident on someone being mafia.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:15 pm

Post by awestfie »

In post 130, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 51, awestfie wrote:
I'm really not liking your posts, so far; and I don't have to point at them; because I genuinely just don't like any of your posts, up to this point.

In post 115, awestfie wrote:
Not sure what to make of either of the hydras right now.

When and why did this read change?

I didn't like his posts because I thought he was being serious with the whole "let's quick-lynch" thing + his post about me defending him when he clearly knew what I was doing since he knew what he did wasn't a scum-tell was entirely bad, aka, I didn't like it; I pointed this out in post . But, since he pointed it out to me that most of his posts were drivel; I've changed my mind on it. (Read and .)

BBT, I'm curious as to what reads you've, right now?
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:38 pm

Post by awestfie »

In post 132, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 131, awestfie wrote:But, since he pointed it out to me that most of his posts were drivel; I've changed my mind on it. (Read and .)

BBT, I'm curious as to what reads you've, right now?

You couldn't determine for yourself that their posts were drivel? I'm struggling to believe that.

Don't have many reads yet, will accumulate them as I participate in the game more.

Struggle to believe it or not; I can see why defending someone would be a scum-tell and I could see why GG would've wanted to quick-lynch Josh for what he said. It looked like drivel to me, initially but; I responded to them as if it wasn't, just in case. Ignoring those posts, even if drivel, would've been stupid, had they been serious.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:26 pm

Post by awestfie »

Sorry, been busy, gonna try and catch up tomorrow (later today.)
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:37 am

Post by awestfie »

Alright, I've come to a strong conclusion: I can't read hydras. I was hoping there would be more content from when I last posted until now and when I saw the page count, I was quite happy but; most of it was just TSO posting over and over.

I initially thought TSO's frustration was a genuine town frustration; despite it being incredibly immature and out-right rude. Problem with it is, if you read the before it; it almost feels like the frustration came out of absolutely no where; almost as if, it was forced.

In post 280, ZZZX wrote:
In post 264, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:My god, TSO needs to be lynched post-haste. Whenever you guys come around to it, we can get this scumlynch kicked off.

GGO turned me to a null read or idk and TSO became one of his scum reads? what a quick change.
I want both of thier heads on a wall. I hear a bus gone wrong.

I smell it in my bones.

What makes you think that scum would even attempt to bus here? It seems incredibly silly to do, considering it's only two scum.

P-Edit:

In post 289, Josh_B wrote:
In post 51, awestfie wrote:It's not something that "works," it's something that's just nice to keep in mind. Having a pool of people who are most likely to be veto'ed makes it so that those people are marginally safer to lynch rather than someone who would most likely not be veto'ed.

..to encourage everyone to vote a safe lynch, can possibly mean that one of the hydras could be chosen. As far as toxic players go, I'd like to see a-west nixed. What do you think about that?

Yeah, you didn't read my posts; that's cool. I, even said, even if they are safer lynches doesn't mean we're just gonna go out of our way to lynch them; I said if we end up in situation where we think two people are scum and one is most likely to be veto'ed and one isn't; then we should lynch the one who's most likely to be veto'ed, that's all. If you honestly think this is a scum-tell, then why don't you think what ZZZX did is one too? He pretty much did the same thing as I, except that he asked everyone to out who they would've veto'ed.

I don't even know why I'm still explaining something like this when I've done it two or three times already. You've made no effort to read my later posts about this and I don't know why I'm even making any effort responding to this.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:44 am

Post by awestfie »

Also, the fact that you're saying I encouraged people to vote someone when I haven't even voted anyone this game is drivel.

Actually, you had 9 posts after I posted what you just quoted and you only felt the need to address it now, why is that?
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:54 am

Post by awestfie »

Going back to "consider" me seems odd. You saw my initial response to your question, posted nine times and after all of that; you randomly come to the conclusion that you didn't like my the same post that you thought made "no sense"? Because, you said in post that what I had said made no sense, right? Then, why do you point it out here, again; when I've already addressed this in post and . You already saw what I had to say about it, you didn't say anything about any of my answers, which would make it look like you didn't have a problem with the answers I gave because; if you did have a problem with them then surely you would've addressed them sooner. You don't just ask a question and then don't read the answers.

I don't understand why you would randomly go back to it now when you didn't question it immediately and moved on to the other things.

P-Edit:

In post 294, Josh_B wrote:
In post 290, awestfie wrote:Yeah, you didn't read my posts; that's cool. I, even said, even if they are safer lynches doesn't mean we're just gonna go out of our way to lynch them; I said if we end up in situation where we think two people are scum and one is most likely to be veto'ed and one isn't; then we should lynch the one who's most likely to be veto'ed, that's all. If you honestly think this is a scum-tell, then why don't you think what ZZZX did is one too? He pretty much did the same thing as I, except that he asked everyone to out who they would've veto'ed.

I don't even know why I'm still explaining something like this when I've done it two or three times already. You've made no effort to read my later posts about this and I don't know why I'm even making any effort responding to this.

It can't be changed that you suggested it. I don't care how hard you try to explain it away. It's true ZZZX also asked for other players to say who they would veto. But he never made the suggestion to lynch from that poole, and he also gave his list first. Scum on the other hand would be more likely to wait for a consensus before actually saying who they would veto, and probably not give much detail about why. Do you see any players that have done that?

Yeah, you're a waste of time. You're trying to get reads based on someone asking to do something related to mechanics; I thought making a pool of players that were most-likely-to-be-veto'ed to be optimal; having a pool of safer lynches is something I thought would help, that's all. Get over it. Your read is bad.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:57 am

Post by awestfie »

Nah, those posts were nothing compared to the frustration is , that's why I ignored them. You're getting mad over someone who's potentially misreading you which is incredibly silly. Stop being a dick.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:58 am

Post by awestfie »

"Haha, guys. I didn't mean to say GG was fucking terrible.. I only meant that they were fucking terrible at reading me! That makes it much better, right?" Seriously, you're almost making me want to replace out, you're just out-right annoying.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:03 am

Post by awestfie »

Yeah, because going from "that's an awful argument, that's shitty logic" to "you're fucking terrible" is a natural transition. OK.

Josh_B wrote:
In post 291, awestfie wrote:Also, the fact that you're saying I encouraged people to vote someone when I haven't even voted anyone this game is drivel.

Actually, you had 9 posts after I posted what you just quoted and you only felt the need to address it now, why is that?

That's not true. I addressed it post 93
I've been waffling on what to think about #51 since it was played. I was hoping it would work itself out. But, now I think it's best to do my own challenging.

From 93 to when you last pointed it out (), there is a nine post gap from you, yeah. Go ahead and count, if you want. You don't just "hope things work out," if you've a problem with something you point it out; you don't just let it sit there for you to go back to it later.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:05 am

Post by awestfie »

Forgot to quote:

In post 299, T S O wrote:
In post 297, awestfie wrote:Nah, those posts were nothing compared to the frustration is , that's why I ignored them. You're getting mad over someone who's potentially misreading you which is incredibly silly. Stop being a dick.

What?

You said my anger was faked because it didn't have any run-up, I showed the run-up, and you replied with nonsense?

In post 301, awestfie wrote:Yeah, because going from "that's an awful argument, that's shitty logic" to "you're fucking terrible" is a natural transition. OK.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:10 am

Post by awestfie »

Lmfao. I'll be back later, I apparently picked the wrong time to post. This is sad.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:43 am

Post by awestfie »

I'm going to try and catch up, later today. Sorry that my activity has been quite low, just a lot of things happening right now.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by awestfie »

I'd like for someone to walk me through the ZZZX town-read, because I just don't see it. I've isolated him and said previously that I didn't like post which was purely a gut read (bad); but I don't see how anyone could get a town-vibes from any of his posts. I'm curious about post , though, I don't seem to quite understand what "bus" this is referring to.

I initially read TSO's post as town-frustration, except it really just wasn't frustration at all, he's just a douchebag. In no way is going from "yeah, that's an awful argument and your logic is shit" to "you're fucking terrible," in a matter of a few posts, is natural. Outside of that, there really isn't much to say about him, he outed a few reads in without any sort of explanation behind it; but when GG does the same thing towards him, TSO feels the need to complain.

(Read: + ,
+ ,
+ ,
+ ,
+ ,
+ and
.)

It's really just a back and forth of:
GG
: "
I think you're scum, TSO.
" into
TSO
: "
Why am I scum?
" But, to be honest: TSO, why are you so curious about GG's read on you, if you think his logic is awful? Surely his read shouldn't bother if a) you think he's scum and/or b) you think his logic is awful. So why even try to understand it?

I'm pretty confident on Heartless being town here, no reason for me to quote any of their posts since there's so many of them, but the gist of it is that I see them as someone who's actually trying to find the scum The interactions Antihero and ETL had, starting (I'm not quoting a page and a half), strengthens my town-read on Heartless here.

Despite the interactions TSO and Antihero had with GG, I still can't get a solid read on them, at all.

In post 393, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 301, awestfie wrote:
From 93 to when you last pointed it out (), there is a nine post gap from you, yeah. Go ahead and count, if you want. You don't just "hope things work out," if you've a problem with something you point it out; you don't just let it sit there for you to go back to it later.

Could you explain to me how much transparency is pro-town? Maybe he was waiting to see how you acted on what you said? I'm going to examine Josh a little more in an ISO to see how viable this is, but in my little experience here I find myself wanting to lean more towards hiding info than speaking up to have yourself town read.

I've no idea what this even means. I answered his question and he waited a god damn long time to go back to it, despite him talking about other things and having seen my answer, I don't see this as "waiting to see how I acted." I fail to see why town would wait this long to go back to something that bothered them.

I've absolutely no read on Lying Cat, I need to see more content from them.

Really unsure what to make out of FN, to be honest. Gut says scum, but since I see Josh as scum and I think scum throwing their partner under the bus here to be sub-optimal; I'm just not sure what to make of it.

Really confident on BBT being town here. He's asking a lot of questions and genuinely trying to find the scum. Again, I don't feel like I need to point anything out because everything can easily be seen just by isolating him. And I can see why something would feel off about me (read: ), I usually post a lot more than this and anyone that would read any of my previous games would easily see that + I really haven't done much this game yet. I've just been incredibly busy the last few days. Again, I'm not sure why ZZZX is being town-read here, someone really needs to let me know.

<- Strongest to Weakest ->Town: BBT, Heartless
Null: TSO, ZZZX, Lying Cat, GG
Scum: Josh, (gap), FN
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:12 am

Post by awestfie »

In post 488, Josh_B wrote:
In post 477, Flubbernugget wrote:You also scum read awestfie for asking a question the same way you are asking one right now.

Not true. My problem with awest is the call to lynch people based on an arbitrary game mechanic on her first post. Meaning that she's thinking of the game in terms of lynching by WIFOM, and doesn't have the mind set of scum hunting. It's clever, because only the scum actually know who was vetoed and the scum have a clear shot at NKing whoever they vetoed. And town won't know who was actually vetoed until endgame.

Yeah, because I'm totally living up to that right now, right? Haha, just kidding, I'm not.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:13 am

Post by awestfie »

Tell me, how is what I did any different than what ZZZX did?
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:40 am

Post by awestfie »

Alright, now that you've answered a simple question, please answer these.

A) Am I policy lynching or showing any signs of wanting to policy lynch, right now?
B) Did my last reads post () have anything to do with mechanics and/or policy?
C) Are you the mafia?
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:45 am

Post by awestfie »

Happy birthday, town friend! =)
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:16 am

Post by awestfie »

In post 511, Josh_B wrote:
In post 510, Flubbernugget wrote:The plan awestfie laid out will not work in any manner if the town has strong, confident reads, because at that point nobody would be too "iffy" to
consider the veto pool as part of a lynch.
If a waffling read isn't the opposite of a confident read, my terminology was wrong. But I think I might be easier to see this way that I have made deductions and not assumptions.

This is the problem. It isn't considering scum as the possible lynch, it's considering the "veto pool" which is town. Saying you want to lynch someone just because they are likely to be vetoed as opposed to trying to lynch someone that might be scum, is scummy.

Considering it first, as opposed to a last resort is scummy.
An open door policy lynch before scum hunting is scummy.

He explanation was "When considering a town vs town lynch, it's better to lynch a person who was more likely to be vetoed"
and my problem with that is.. "this person considering a town v town lynch right out of the gate."

Hate to be rude, but you're awful at reading. Your read is bad and I can't believe you're still talking about this. I'm not considering the veto pool at all today, nor will I probably will ever, in this game; I just wanted to know cause it's fucking nice information to have. Jesus christ.

Anyways, I'd really love to see some content from Lying Cat/ZZZX, before I vote someone, because they're the two players I can't get a solid read on, due to a huge lack of content from both of them.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by awestfie »

In post 535, Lying Cat wrote:
In post 404, Heartless wrote:

Are you insane? I already feel like I'm way out of my league. I think the roles are reversed here and I need to stay out of
your
way because I feel like the remedial kid in the class.

I don't understand how you think TSO is scum or how BBT is town or how Lying Cat is town.

1. TSO probably ain't scum, so you're good there.
2. I'm not sure I agree about BBT, but he had some posts that sounded like trying to figure things out which is a towntell.
3. Your brother has carnal knowledge of my scumgame both at its best and at its worst. We're manfriends.
4. Nah you're doing great. This is a list of
very
good players and you're keeping up and being insightful.

In post 410, Heartless wrote:oh yeah, and "hydra" as an excuse to not have a read

/fart

:lol:

In post 418, Heartless wrote:you know TSO, you could quit being an inflammatory asshole for the sake of being an inflammatory asshole (which i've
seen
you use to advance a scum win condition before) and actually, you know, give some solid scumreads.

This isn't that. He's being defensive. Inflammatory TSO wouldn't have apologized to GG.

In post 473, Josh_B wrote:

Lying Cat what do you think is the best plan?

Lynch scum, burn down houses, laugh at tear gas. In that order.

Okey Dokies: here's what I've been meaning to get to for three days.

Spoiler: everything important up to now
Everything was cool and nonindicative up to
in which AP accuses TSO of being scum for arguing over nothing, when in fact ETL and TSO had clearly suffered a miscommunication and then come to an understanding. AP is legendary for his waffles, so the abrupt 180 doesn't really bug me, but 'inane shit' is something I've seen AP regard as a towntell before and TSO was hardly obstructing discussion.

has AP calling TSO scum by POE, which is interesting given how many nulls and waffles he's had and that it's day 1. He also draws associative tells with Josh as evidence. Josh is unflipped, which make those tells meaningless, but AP still wants to lynch TSO. Faulty POE and associatives are very easy cases for scum to push because their target cannot defend against them. Calling scumteams on day 1 is silly, using associatives with unflipped players is silly, and wanting to lynch TSO based on the assumption that Josh is scum is daft.

is a rehash of "you're scum because josh is." AP is avoiding interactions with TSO, and simply trying to push the lynch.

TSO gets frustrated with the non-case from AP and crosses the line.

AP hits the eject button from the conversation. His "i'm not reading any more of TSO's posts" gives him the moral high ground and means he doesn't have to justify any reads on TSO ever. It also comes off as completely disingenuous because I'm sure AP has called people "fucking terrible" before, and being so thin-skinned about something
he's done to others
is well beneath his level of emotional maturity. It's also the beginning of a gaslighting campaign: AP knows that TSO has been called out publicly for abusiveness and toxicity before. All AP has to do is howl like Britney Spears and TSO's credibility dies like Britney's career. TSO knows he fucked up as evidenced by so he'll spend the rest of the game wondering if he's being discredited by scum or policy lynched by town.

is a way over the top reaction from ETL. I could buy it because she gets super defensive of her hydra partners, but "ur fuckin terrible" doesn't even
rate
on the ETL scale of insults. She's trying to make TSO feel disproportionately bad about his mistake.

is more 'tso was mean to me, so i shouldn't be held responsible for the consequences of lynching him'

is TSO's apology. He doesn't use the words 'I'm Sorry' because he's too proud, but he clearly indicates contrition. He says that he did not mean to call AP terrible (whether he actually means that he didn't mean to type it that way or regrets it is immaterial; they come to the same sentiment.) He calls AP and ETL's reactions justified.

AP ignores the apology and calls TSO toxic again. He reiterates that he will bear no responsibility for tso's flip. Again, he's creating the perception that TSO did something unforgivable and that nothing he says will have any credibility.

At this point, Jingle and I decided that GG exaggerating TSO's fuckup and using it to discredit and shame him was fairly indicative of scum. I suggested that with all AP's posturing, it was possible that TSO was Chosen. He said it reminded him of my play in a certain 5p with snork, and I agreed. He asked if he could call GG out on it, and I said yes but predicted that if we were correct and they were scum they'd find a way to make us a viable scumread within ten posts.

Jingle got aggressive in 321. Not counting slips, it was 15 posts from GG before they stopped townreading me in 366. Since then, we've been in and out of their scum reads as often as a hollywood divorce lawyer is in court. They're bouncing between appeasing me and intimidating me with scumreads, which is super weird because our relationship is generally the opposite. Plus AP isn't 'waffling' so much as 'trying to lynch anyone' and ETL hasn't gone paranoid on me yet this game.

tldr- GG is feeling wayy off their towngame and trying to lynch tso for bullshit reasons.

VOTE: GG

There's two of you, you had three days to think all of this through and this is all that you guys had to say, really? Really not liking this post at all. Why are you guys playing so lazily? I wouldn't normally think that, being lazy is a scum-tell. What's bothering me is that there's two people posting on that account and it doesn't seem like it, at all. I understand that one of you was busy with "baby sitting," but why wasn't the other head posting during that time? I've played in a hydra before and you don't just wait for the other head to give you their reads to post; you post when you want to post and keep your partner updated with your reads and they'll do the same. So, what's the problem here? I'm actually seeing this from GG/Antihero, but not from you two, so.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by awestfie »

In post 539, awestfie wrote:
There's two of you, you had three days to think all of this through and this is all that you guys had to say, really? Really not liking this post at all. Why are you guys playing so lazily? I wouldn't normally think that, being lazy is a scum-tell. What's bothering me is that there's two people posting on that account and it doesn't seem like it, at all. I understand that one of you was busy with "baby sitting," but why wasn't the other head posting during that time?

I've played in a hydra before and you don't just wait for the other head to give you their reads to post; you post when you want to post and keep your partner updated with your reads and they'll do the same. So, what's the problem here? I'm actually seeing this from GG/Antihero, but not from you two, so.

I forgot to paragraph break, so here's an "easier" version to read.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:44 am

Post by awestfie »

Much like your posts, it's bad.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:35 am

Post by awestfie »

Most of it is just things people have already said and I fail to see how they only read so little despite having 3+ days to catch up.

Votecount 1.22

Flubbernugget - [3] - Heartless, Guilty Gunsmith, Josh_B
T S O - [2] - ZZZX, BlueBloodedToffee
Josh_B - [1] - T S O
Guilty Gunsmith - [1] - Lying Cat

Not voting - [2] - awestfie, Flubbernugget

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2014-08-25 14:39:13)
Last edited by Wickedestjr on Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:35 am

Post by awestfie »

There's two people on that account, one's away and the other one isn't sending us their thoughts, why is that?
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:36 am

Post by awestfie »

It's nice that you're telling us one head is away, but why not play the game as it wouldn't be a hydra during the meantime? I just don't understand why that slot was replaced early and now the slot is being played incredibly passively. And don't give me the whole "we were babysitting for 3 days" thing when I honestly doubt that you were BOTH unable to post for 3 days.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:40 am

Post by awestfie »

I actually think LC is scum here, to be honest. The early replacement + the huge lack of actual content from that slot is bothersome. We've waited three days for you to post something with actual content and all it has is the interactions between TSO/GG which people have already talked about. Oh, and some other things like "TSO is town, not sure about BBT but he towntold, etc.."

Why is Jingle so afraid to post without you around?
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:44 am

Post by awestfie »

"You" being sthar, of course.

Hydra is not a "play style," it's just that you've someone you can one-hundred-percent trust with your reads, but it shouldn't mean you should live up to them. You're still free to post, even if the other head isn't around; posts shouldn't only be made when both heads are there. Hydras should disagree with some reads and I'm not seeing that at all from LC. Matter of fact, if you ISO LC's post, you'll mostly see "I" and not "we," why is that? Jingle is scared to post and I don't see why she (he?) would be as town.

Josh_B wrote:
In post 548, awestfie wrote:Much like your posts, it's bad.

who has good posts?

Not you.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:48 am

Post by awestfie »

Are my sights on the mafia?
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:50 am

Post by awestfie »

Of course, they are.

Vote: Lying Cat
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:20 am

Post by awestfie »

In post 588, Lying Cat wrote:Hey can everyone not quote whole walls? It's really annoying.

In post 540, awestfie wrote:
In post 539, awestfie wrote:
There's two of you, you had three days to think all of this through and this is all that you guys had to say, really?
(1.)
Really not liking this post at all. Why are you guys playing so lazily? I wouldn't normally think that, being lazy is a scum-tell.
(2.)
What's bothering me is that there's two people posting on that account and it doesn't seem like it, at all. I understand that one of you was busy with "baby sitting," but why wasn't the other head posting during that time?
(3.)

I've played in a hydra before and you don't just wait for the other head to give you their reads to post; you post when you want to post and keep your partner updated with your reads and they'll do the same. So, what's the problem here? I'm actually seeing this from GG/Antihero, but not from you two, so.

I forgot to paragraph break, so here's an "easier" version to read.

Hi.

1. What? There's like a billion words there. At least my walls don't end with "but I don't have a solid read on anyone." This is like a tu quoque, except you're calling me out for doing something that
you are and I'm not
. It's like... the pot calling the watermelon black.

2. But you're going to anyway. Smart.

3. See, the thing is that we're an IRL literal hydra. Two heads, four arms, one set of genitals. So we rarely shit up the thread with dissonance because (3a. we're not scum) and 3b. If Jingle says something stupid I can just physically hit him. Also we were totally posting in the thread over the weekend; jingle was poking ETL and she was ignoring him. And everyone was demanding my rockin bod, which jingle was obviously unable to provide. So he did what he could because 3c. him wanted me to maek mine cayse because me talk gooder.

I'm sorry that you are offended because some small humans cannot feed themselves or drive, and I was consequently not present to comfort you.
I'm sorry that we apparently don't fit with your apparently vast experience with hydrae.
I'm sorry that we both have better things to do on workdays than spam the thread with what we're having for lunch.

If I was a doctor, I would prescribe vigorous oral sex preformed upon the nearest stranger.

In post 548, awestfie wrote:Much like your posts, it's bad.

Have you ever considered that maybe your problem with toxicity isn't
everyone else
?

In post 553, awestfie wrote:I actually think LC is scum here, to be honest. The early replacement + the huge lack of actual content from that slot is bothersome. We've waited three days for you to post something with actual content and all it has is the interactions between TSO/GG which people have already talked about. Oh, and some other things like "TSO is town, not sure about BBT but he towntold, etc.."

Why is Jingle so afraid to post without you around?

Because I'm a scary guy.

Seriously though, I'm gonna borrow from the theme and say that this post is "fucking terrible."

Please, tell me more. Using your
vast
experience, please explain to me my
own thought processes
, my
relationship with my brother
, and
our work schedules

Or you could like, go read a game we've played in.

p-edit more in a minute. I'm gonna bury you all in bricks.

Yeah, sure, I agree that it's completely annoying to quote wall of texts. I wouldn't want to bother you too much. Anyways.

Hi.

1) Cool.
2) Same as above.
3) Again, cool. How does this make you town, exactly? Am I supposed to read your mind and know that you're an IRL hydra?

Second quote: Josh has been pushing on me for the stupidest reason this whole game and he can't understand simple logic, so yes, I am going to call his posts bad. I'm not the one who went around calling people "fucking terrible" because of one misread. Josh has been on my nuts for the last I-don't-know-how-many-pages. It's not "toxicity" when it's an actual fact.

Third quote: Again, you're expecting me to be a mind reader and this doesn't change your alignment at all, you're still mafia. Cool? OK.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:21 am

Post by awestfie »

Damn, I really do feel buried. In bricks. Ah, never mind.. that's coming in a "minute," once Jingle can get the other head to post for him.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:16 am

Post by awestfie »

In post 600, Lying Cat wrote:<
more stupid shit that has nothing to do with the game
>

I'm convinced.

Unvote
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:17 am

Post by awestfie »

Just kidding.

awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:19 am

Post by awestfie »

I'm trying to play mafia and instead you're just giving me excuses for why you can barely posts every time. "I had work, I had to babysit, I lost my girlfriend," like what do you even expect me to say to that? "Great post, this helps me a ton with your alignment!"?
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:21 am

Post by awestfie »

LMFAO. I didn't want you to bring shit up. I only pointed out how Jingle was scared to post which is what I saw. You're making excuses and talking about shit I clearly don't care about. I'm trying to figure out your alignment and your giving me shit that has nothing to do with this game.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 am

Post by awestfie »

Good frustration.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:33 am

Post by awestfie »

I waited for you to post
game related content
for
3 days
, all you came back with was the interactions TSO and GG had and then, you proceeded to vote in the two. I found it odd that if only one of the hydra was away then why was the other head of the hydra not posting? Clearly, none of this is
game related

Again, am I supposed to stupidly read your mind and know that you two are a IRL hydra? I saw a huge lack of communication between the two in the majority of your posts. It mostly seemed like "I" and not "we," and a scum hydra wouldn't have to discuss reads much with each other, since all they have to do is fake reads. Again, none of this is
game related

You got me.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:40 am

Post by awestfie »

=/
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:53 am

Post by awestfie »

Alright, well. I'll come back later, since this game seems to be filled with drama and name calling right now. I really don't care enough to read any of it right now and to be honest; I don't think I will care enough later.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:13 am

Post by awestfie »

Yeah, I really don't give a fuck about the name calling that's going on. I joined to play mafia, not to partake in a drama fest. And my vote is staying where it is, because it's on mafia.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:19 am

Post by awestfie »

Please do.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:26 am

Post by awestfie »

Reminder: Lying Cat overreacted to a simple little suspicion that I had. (Read: , and .)

Here's another reminder: They are, still, the mafia.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:29 am

Post by awestfie »

BBT is town, don't lynch him.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:29 am

Post by awestfie »

Cool? Thanks.

I'll be back later.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #55) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:54 am

Post by awestfie »

Sigh. I'm isolating BBT, right now. I don't see why you guys think he's scum, but maybe I missed something.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:13 am

Post by awestfie »

awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:01 am

Post by awestfie »

Unvote
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:02 am

Post by awestfie »

awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:27 am

Post by awestfie »

In post 886, Heartless wrote:
In post 882, awestfie wrote:
Unvote

In post 883, awestfie wrote:

oh hey swifty.

so, just to let you know, TTH is having a little crisis about you and i
kind of
don't blame her. she's way too nice to say it, so i'm going to:

this. what you're doing right here. is terrible.

i don't know what you're doing. what you're thinking. but i
do know
that this is the routine you were going through while we were busy lynching scum. i personally think you're town because of flubber's stupid ass pushes on you, but please make TTH feel better about you because i'm telling her the associations between you/flubber aren't there, but she wants to see more from
you

Voting the last scum is terrible? OK.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:29 am

Post by awestfie »

Not "probably." He is town, like I said.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:33 am

Post by awestfie »

It's either, a) Lying Cat or b) ZZZX.

A) I don't need to explain.
B) Flubber called him chosen for absolutely no reason. I don't even need to talk about his inactivity right now, we'll see what happens today.

If neither of them are scum, then whatever; I'd say it's probably GG, if that were to happen. BBT's town and I'm never voting him; that's all I know for sure.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:34 am

Post by awestfie »

No one's going to vote LC, despite you heavily agreeing with my read yesterday? Yeah, OK.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:36 am

Post by awestfie »

Says the one who agreed with me yesterday.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:48 am

Post by awestfie »

Maybe, you, should sit back and realize that it's indeed your reads that are bad. If you, honestly, think that Flubber pushed on me this hard yesterday while I was his partner then maybe it's, you, who has a problem with reasoning.

And if you honestly think I've been playing this hard since 2012, then, you're delusional. I don't have 8k posts like you do and join every game that gets opened, I've a life outside of this.

There's no way anyone can even genuinely think I am scum here, but I'll be honest: I don't really care, dude. This game has been absolutely awful with all of you meta'ing shit over and over and acting like you're much better than you actually are. There was way too much drama, in this game and if you seriously expect me to read all the shit posts you guys have had then you're absolutely clueless.

Calling someone a "VI' or someone with "invincible ignorance" is fucking stupid. Do you seriously think I enjoy playing this game when all you guys do is bash other people's reads instead of actually just playing the game? You guys are all playing this game with your heart in your sleeve and don't care about anything else.

Absolutely awful. And, yeah, it might be a little bit ironic coming from me, but can you seriously blame me when you guys have been doing the same shit this entire game? No, you can't. I honestly don't give a fuck if I get lynched here, I'd rather not have to even read this game any further, to be honest.

So, either a) you guys stop insulting fucking everyone that you disagree with or b) you play a fucking game of mafia.

Thanks.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:53 am

Post by awestfie »

Because giving someone else the job of reading this shit-fest is fucking disrespectful, that's why. I don't replace out when I know a table has potential and this one really does have potential, you're just all playing so emotionally and it's getting un-fun. It's like I'm playing with 8 Majiffy's or something.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:54 am

Post by awestfie »

And, no, I'm not saying Majiffy plays emotionally, but the way he plays is incredibly annoying. Other than this table, he's probably the only person who has gotten on my nerves.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:55 am

Post by awestfie »

And voting someone who hasn't even had the chance to post yet is absolutely silly, just unvote him and let him contribute. If he doesn't, then we'll see what we want to do.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by awestfie »

My feelings are toxic, alright, dude. Fuck off.
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by awestfie »

Lying Cat wrote:Not to mention
incredibly
hypocritical. I was gonna pull examples from the ISO but...

Here's the thing. If you have a problem with
everyone else
, the problem is not likely
everyone else

@ wicked- Look, if you don't want to be here, leave. If Wicked gives me, AP, ETL, Anti and Z permission to advertise for a replacement, I'm sure we'll have one in less than 24 hours.

Or, you could stop being horrible to everyone and play mafia. I promise to be civil if you are.

Over the line, really?

Tell me where I even talked "above" any of you, because I can't think of any examples of it. When I state something is a "bad post" it's because I feel like it has nothing to benefit the game nor is it using any sort of good logic. There's many pages (read: TSO vs. GG, Antihero vs ETL, etc.) where it's just a few users being hateful to each other and getting far too emotional over a simple little thing. It's not enough of a problem to replace out, like I've said, but when some people still continue to be for no reason, then yeah, I'm going to point it out.

If you disagree with someone, just say that you do and why; don't call them terrible -or- toxic -or- point out their join-dates and etc. I don't care if you think their post is bad, just say it is; insult the post, not the poster.

P-Edit: I don't have a problem with everyone, in this table; I'm saying it how I see it. I know you guys can be civil and that's why I've no reason to replace, this is a stupid argument and we should just focus on what we should've focused on (the game.) And yeah, like I said it might look "hypocritical" or "ironic," but I think you'll see that I'm purely just frustrated with how this game has been going while knowing it has potential to be good. I'm guilty of it and I know it can make the game un-fun for others, that's why I pointed it out. You're acting like I've been like this since the game started and that's not true at all. Now let's just play the game, without random insults out of no where.

--

I'm still confident on BBT being town and I don't think my read is wrong on him. I'm going to ISO LC, again, to see if my read on them will change at all. And, I still really want to see some (
any
) content from ZZZX.

If someone here still scum-reads BBT, please walk me through it.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”