Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:55 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1347, LynxKuroneko wrote:Any specific reason(s) why? Or just throwing that out there for the sake of conversation?

Crazy idea - I find her more townish than you.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:40 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ Thor665 - Any specific reason(s) why? Or just throwing that out there for the sake of conversation?

@ Konowa - You really want to be certain who he's hiding behind tonight, eh?

@ Josh - Why wasn't I on that list? :(
When locked in a fortress in your own mind, be careful what door you open.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:51 am

Post by Konowa »

And that's why Thor665 probably finds Mantisdreamz more townish than LynxKuroneko.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:07 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1345, LynxKuroneko wrote:@ Mantis - The fact that you're quite dedicated to campaigning Burning_Earth as town even though his posts consist of 1) sheeping / wagon-hopping, 2) finger pointing (and not much else, and barely with his own finger) and 3) _ _ _ _ _ <-- That represents emptiness. Is quite alarming.

Then you're content with joining the attack on me - but in all your posts recently, you don't say anything against me (if you do, please point that post out). Don't bother analyzing me now - or anyone else for that matter. I certainly won't be taking in a word you type.

Burning_Earth, this seems to be the only post of yours that actually would help town. But I'll have a much harder time trusting you if
he flips town
. (After all, the line between dead-weight town and scum is thin in my eyes).

my bold.. who is the he? josh?

dontcha already not trust him? your first sentence does state that he's sheeping, wagon hopping, etc.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:43 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ Mantis - I switched between pronouns accidentally. 'He' as in Burning_Earth.

@ Konowa - What?
When locked in a fortress in your own mind, be careful what door you open.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:50 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1273, Josh_B wrote:I was a hated townie in a game. I kept saying "don't lynch me, I'm town." But in Lylo, I was hammered by the scum without a single town assistance. It really hurt. Gerantum should continue to save his vig until the night before suspected Lylo and shoot Konowa to keep that from happening. I think it will be helpful if Konowa can help us find the scum in the mean time.

If burning earth flips town, I'll decide what I want to do from there. I still think Lynx is scum.

pedit: Just because d3x is also town, doesn't mean he automatically has the best ideas.

I want to use it now.
From what I've read, the three people I dislike the most all think I'm scum and they are advocating my using my shot in ways that I disagree with and benefit that block. Just stinks to me.
I am firing tonight
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1351, LynxKuroneko wrote:@ Thor665 - Any specific reason(s) why? Or just throwing that out there for the sake of conversation?

:neutral:
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:51 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1274, Osseus pseudotripodis wrote:No ger, I'm referring to the fact that when you kill me it'll be the same as a scumkill. It was another way of me letting everyone know how much I don't trust your reads right now.

@Kthx, I'll be confirmed town when Ger anti-town kills me, yes.

I see.
Well, you will get the last laugh tomorrow then with your last gasp of air...
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:53 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1275, Osseus pseudotripodis wrote:
In post 1252, geraintm wrote:

I'll make you a deal. If you vote and get Ansuz lynched today, and he turns up as scum, then I won't shoot you tonight. Even if you are scum, I would take that trade of not shooting you tonight in return for you getting a scum killed.

You're a serial killer aren't you? Because your scumminess is baffling.

No. I think both you and Ansuz are scum. It seemed to me as town a fair trade of getting Ansuz killed with your help. I suppose the offer should have been extended to Ansuz too get ozzy killed and I won't shoot him in the night either.
For town me, it was a good pro town offer
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:54 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1277, Osseus pseudotripodis wrote:
In post 1255, geraintm wrote:
In post 1218, Konowa wrote:As for the LYLO talk, Town is pretty smart to know when LYLO is occurring. Fact that there was -zero- kills N1, makes it pretty evident that there are no 3rd party scum.

I would agree with this. I have a vig but for there to be a serial killer in the game who resisted the temptation to shoot would be something

(Prays no one looks through my old games )

Yeah let's not let this BS slide either. This is a Mini game. An X-Shot Serial Killer is much more reasonable. That or you targeted Kthx N1 and that's why there was no kill...

A serial killer who only gets a few shots?
Is that a thing?
I've not played as many games as most of you I suspect, but I have never heard of a serial killer with a limited supply of bullets before.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:56 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1218, Konowa wrote:As for the LYLO talk, Town is pretty smart to know when LYLO is occurring. Fact that there was -zero- kills N1, makes it pretty evident that there are no 3rd party scum.

I would agree with this. I have a vig but for there to be a serial killer in the game who resisted the temptation to shoot would be something

Yeah let's not let this BS slide either. This is a Mini game. An X-Shot Serial Killer is much more reasonable. That or you targeted Kthx N1 and that's why there was no kill...

My line about not looking through my past games actually refers to the one game I was a serial killer that I nearly won, because I didn't shoot anyone till the night before my lynch. We killed all the scum and no one thought there was a sk in the game. Was so hard to have such much restraint.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:58 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1280, LynxKuroneko wrote:
Its a little odd that the scummy players are on Burning_Earth's votes... I wondered why he's up for the vig shot... But after his simple VT claim (then disappearing again), I'll restate that he won't be missed.

And since we're all confirming ourselves, add me to that list. ;)

* If anyone has specific questions for me, ask away (provide a link if its that specific!)

The only people advocating shooting burning earth don't have a trigger.
It isn't going to happen
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:00 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1283, Ansuz wrote:
In post 997, geraintm wrote:
In post 955, Ansuz wrote:
I don't think I was wrong with geraintm, but we can open that discussion tomorrow when his vig somehow doesn't go through and he somehow doesn't have (

Do you not believe my claim?

No, not at all.
I have a good feeling about it becoming incredibly obvious when the sun comes up though!

I am def shooting tonight. If the shot doesn't go through then it is for reasons other then me firing.
If ozzy does not die tonight, then he was either protected by some scum power rule interfering with my shot or he has some sort of invulnerability.
If he doesn't die, the rest of town need to realise this and the implications for it.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:02 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1293, Ansuz wrote:but short form:
osseus, thor, mantis, +2 confirmed town are town
lean town on tunnel & konowa
lean scum on josh, maybe lean scum on lynx
burning earth & geraintm scum

I have zero idea how you can have me and mantis in different piles.
We have the exact same reads as each other. It is actually spooky.
I feel really good that your reads are so different to mine.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:03 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1362, geraintm wrote:If he doesn't die, the rest of town need to realise this and the implications for it.

geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:03 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1295, Thor665 wrote:A scum roleblocker shouldn't be able to affect you as long as the mod is using NAR or anything similar - you're a hider..

If scum have a roleblocker and there is no vig tonight from me, then we know that our hider would have hid successfully as they couldn't have blocked two roles in one night.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:06 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1305, Osseus pseudotripodis wrote:
In post 1301, Konowa wrote:

Konowa doesn't know why, but this really bugs Konowa.

Does Osseus pseudotripodis disagree with Konowa with the fact that there were -zero- night kills N1 that a third party is unlikely?

OP does disagree with Konowa. However, I think it's either Ger or no one. Vig is a common safe claim for SKs. Plus, is an X-shot SK in a Mini out of the question? Is it out of the question that both anti-town factions targeted the same player, resulting in the same no kill?

But let's not let BS like "me fake-claiming as an SK without shooting is unlikely" and then goes "oh by the way I've done it before". The problem I continue to have with Ger is that he's throwing his scumminess right in our faces with every post. The only reason he hasn't been lynched is because he claimed Vig. That's the ONLY reason. Take that away and we'd have strung him up by now. For me, claims are never enough. For every true claim out there exists twice as many fake claims. You take away the Vig claim from Ger and you are left with an oh so very scummy player. He's gonna kill me tonight, and I don't want him skating by just because he can prove he can kill. He still needs to prove he's town.

My point was though, let's not fall into the trap that because a player claimed Vig they can confirm themselves as town. That's all I was saying.

If you die tonight, then no one extra dies night 3, would that be enough in your eyes to clear me?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:09 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1306, LynxKuroneko wrote:Didn't think about the fact that Vig is a safe claim for SK...

But the no-deaths on N1 does make it seem less likely that there is SK action...

Ack... Not sure if I can trust Geraintm or Osseus. If Geraintm's lying to us and we believe him, town's going to hurt a lot soon. But then there's the above paragraph.

Wouldn't claiming vig ensure that I am not going to be allowed to reach the end game if extra night deaths continue.
I would have had to have made the following play as serial killer then

Not night kill night 1
Out myself as vig day 2 which I only did when I was under pressure, something I would have had to anticipate.
Shoot night 2 and kill someone
Then not make any more night kills the rest of the game till the last night when I shoot for the win.

That is what people think I must have planned as a serial killer, right?

How believable is that?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:11 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1339, Mantisdreamz wrote:not a great list.. but

town:
Konowa
Thor665 gameplay506
d3x
Burning_Earth
geraintm
Kthxbye

uncertain now, but still prob lean town
TunnelMates (notscience and bert)

scum in
Ansuz (Nacho and Desperado)
Josh_B HighShroomish
Osseus pseudotripodis (t-bone and Untrod Tripod)
LynxKuroneko

Pretty much agree with this list.
My opinions on Ansuz and ozzy are well known. Will post about josh shortly
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:13 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1346, Thor665 wrote:I'd prefer a Lynx hide to a Mantis hide.

I have,antis as very very solid town.
Such that if they are scum then they are going to beat me this game
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:14 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1348, Josh_B wrote:I'm sorry about this game. It was one more than I can handle. I've been on this binge to see if people are actually scum reading me for true reasons or if it's scum just scum reading what ever the fuck they want to. Since my neck is on the table, I'll give some final reads.

I was hoping that we would lynch Burning_Earth, but that isn't going to happen now. So.. here it goes.

Kthx is town.
D3x is town.
Osseus is town.
MantisDreamz is town.
Burning Earth is town.
Gameplay is town.

LYNCH EVERYONE else in this order...
Tunnelmates
Ansuz
Gerantim

Again, liking the fact that someone I dislike has such a hideous read of the game. Scum list to me feels like one scum (for appearances) me and one other townie
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:17 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1364, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1362, geraintm wrote:If he doesn't die, the rest of town need to realise this and the implications for it.

Why tHe face?
I promise you I am shooting ozzy.
I thought about secretly switching to Ansuz in case scum could protect ozzy, but I would rather everyone know that I am speaking 100% truth.
I thought about switching to Ansuz in case scum could protect ozzy, but I think they are much more likely to have a role blocking role such that it wouldn't matter who I targeted it would get stopped and if so, town should know they did that.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:18 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1365, geraintm wrote:
In post 1295, Thor665 wrote:A scum roleblocker shouldn't be able to affect you as long as the mod is using NAR or anything similar - you're a hider..

If scum have a roleblocker and there is no vig tonight from me, then we know that our hider would have hid successfully as they couldn't have blocked two roles in one night.

I still have no idea why people keep discussing the idea of roleblocking a hider.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:30 am

Post by geraintm »

Going through my thoughts on highshroom.

My post 150 - I said highshroom needed to be better
Post 468 - say I like the wagon on highshroom as I think they are either useless town or scum.

Post 740 - make reference to the absent highshroom being one of the people I find most scummy.

That was about it on him. He was so absent that it was hard to get a read on him but had him as more scummy than most.

Pst 1183 - he wants to know who I would shoot mf burning earth dies. I am confused by this as I have clearly said who I would shoot. Just seems like people want to confuse me with my shot.

Post 1273 - again, asking me to not use my shot tonight. Why? Is it because they genuinely think I will best serve the town by waiting, or are they scum and I am targeting a partner?

That Is pretty much it.
I don't think I they are the best lynch target tonight. But they aren't a bad one. They have similar traits to what they are saying to what I disliked about ozzy early on, so I would def throw him into the scum pile.

I am happy to vote for him as neither Ansuz or ozzy are getting lynched today.
Anyone any objections to me voting for them.
There are 8 hours to go but I go to sleep In a few so I will vote before I go to sleep.

I will then shoot ozzy overnight.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Kthxbye »

confirming hiding behind BE.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”