Micro 382 - CREDIMVS PAVONI DEORVM (Game Over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by The Bulge »

Votecount 2.3

BlueBloodedToffee (1) -
vettrock
Asher Kendrell (0) -

Josh_B (3) -
BlueBloodedToffee, Scripten, Asher Kendrell
(L-1)

Scripten (1) -
Josh_B
Wake88 (0) -

TierShift (0) -

vettrock (0) -

Not Voting -
Wake88, TierShift

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

Deadline in (expired on 2014-09-14 20:28:00) (September 14).
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Josh, please claim since you're at L-1.

I don't plan on voting for a good while.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 364, Asher Kendrell wrote:I'll be blunt, I feel like Josh is digging himself into a hole here. I'm with scripten and bbt. I'm not liking how vettrock only comes in to defend him.

VOTE: Josh_B

Yo I asked for a readslist. Is josh scummier than vettrock?
In post 366, Josh_B wrote:Teirshift, that was the case that BBT was trying to push.
I gave some consideration to the possibility that wolfy was town, and now he's the towniest town to ever town in this game.

BBT/Scripten= scum team.

I'll move my vote to either. It is on scripten now. Wake, Tiershift,
Asher
, Vettrock, who do you want to lynch first?

pedit: Asher?

No not really, your reads are bad and you should feel bad.
In post 369, vettrock wrote:
In post 365, Scripten wrote:
In post 363, vettrock wrote:
I think Josh is town, wake is null, Asher is moderately scummy, Tiershift is slightly town. BBT and Scripten moderately scummy. Yes I realize this is three scum. I'll pick BBT for now, but I would consider either of the other two as well.

Are you at least going to lay down a vote? Or... you know, do something other than comment on the situation and sit back. Come on, if you're not scum, then help the town, please? your play has been poor and lazy all game.

VOTE: BBT
I meant to put down the BBT vote, but I guess I missed it (hence the "I'll pick BBT for now")

I'll admit I haven't been as active as I should be.

Yo are you caught up? I asked you a few questions. Can you give me
some
sort of reads?
Asher Kendrell
Asher Kendrell
Goon
Asher Kendrell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by Asher Kendrell »

In post 334, Josh_B wrote:
In post 318, TierShift wrote:
Why do you think you are in confbias? How does that affect your read on scripten?

1. I spent all of DP1 arguing with him about his scuminess. 2.

Are you suggesting scripten/tiershift are tunneling, or are you referring to yourself tunneling on scripten? I'd just like a little bit more clarification.
Asher Kendrell
Asher Kendrell
Goon
Asher Kendrell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:34 pm

Post by Asher Kendrell »

My opinions/questions for josh

Spoiler:
In post 377, TierShift wrote:
In post 364, Asher Kendrell wrote:I'll be blunt, I feel like Josh is digging himself into a hole here. I'm with scripten and bbt. I'm not liking how vettrock only comes in to defend him.

Yo I asked for a readslist. Is josh scummier than vettrock?

Sorry, missed this one. I think they're both looking fairly scummy right now, but it looks to me like josh is heading down the same anti-town path as wolfy. Could just be a bad play for town, or I'm thinking cornered scum.
In post 360, Josh_B wrote:
It's a loaded question, with a false dichotomy. I had
NO READ
on wolfy.
I attempted to engage him, 12 posts later he was at l-1 with the intent to hammer already stated. He was doing whatever the fuck it was that he was doing, and it really didn't matter to me anymore. End of story. I've said this a lot of times. I don't know why you keep asking me, or what kind of answer you are trying to get out of me, but that's it. How long do you plan on tunneling this?

End of story just sounds like a cop out. It forces an end to questions and attempts to end all discussion. I can't see a way that benefits the town. It's just backtracking on his part. Also, "how long do you plan on tunneling this?

In post 61, Josh_B wrote:VOTE: vettrok

He's scum until he can come up with a good reason why he isn't scum. unless he's scum and if he is, he should admit to it now, because I'm probably going to be all tunnely on this the whole game for reasons I can't talk about.

Yet you drop vettrock 17 minutes later then
tunnel on scripten for the rest of the game?
Excluding a vote on me which you've now replaced, you've been tunneling on scripten and then call out bbt for tunneling?

In post 278, Wake1 wrote:Good evening TierShift.
If you would, I'd like to know what your view is on Scumtells, per your (). In your words overreaction and counterpushing aren't Scumtells. I wonder if you think hypocrisy is.

Josh, do you feel that hypocrisy is a scumtell?

Vettrock:
My opinion on vettrock remains fairly unchanged. I stick with what I said in 260 and 364 about vettrock. He seems to only come out of the woodwork to defend josh. Could be just a time related thing, or some buddying. If I had to pick two, it would be them.

Scripten & BBT:
I've got a moderate town read on these two, especially because they're focused on generating discussion and scumhunting. Then again, could be a scum pair, never know. But I would be much more surprised to find them as scum versus josh/vettrock.

Tiershift:
: I already commented on wake88's post about you, and I don't feel like much has changed since then. You focus on readslists which suggests to me that you're trying to gauge everyone's opinions rather than just focusing on your own. Since this generates a lot of discussion, it leads me to a moderate town read, but I'd be hesitant to give a full town read.

Wake88:
He joined guns blazing, reigniting the discussion. The questions for mr_ree suggest to me that he wasn't expecting the night kill, or that he knew it was coming and wanted to look townier. Either way, he's focused so much on digging for evidence and discussion that to me, he's either clear town or next level scum because he hasn't really been accused by anyone. I'd say he's my strongest town vote.

I agree with not pulling the hammer yet, because I want to know what josh has left to offer, and if he can make himself a strong enough case of why he shouldn't be lynched. In any case, we should hear what he has to say before we do anything else.
Fleeting faces in a flying city. Except for you. You were special.

See you in the Country.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I must apologize for not contributing much since. I aim to come back with my "blazing guns" tomorrow. Please wait with lynching anyone for a while.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by vettrock »

In post 260, Asher Kendrell wrote:
In post 252, Wake1 wrote:
vettrock

Vettrock's another player I haven't had the pleasure of playing with before. In light of Wolfy being innocent, it doesn't look like you ever placed suspicion on him. I did notice your exchange with Scripten, in which in he asks you who you'd NK as Scum if there were no lynch. You respond in by saying you wouldn't know, and that you'd need more information, and that you'd pick a random target. This bit leaves me wondering, because if you were Scum, and seeing how this isn't multiball, you'd already know who is Scum and who is Town. From your hypothetical standpoint there would be no "believing who is most likely to be Town." You say you'd be left with two options:

1)
A nightkill should be the person most believed to be town.
Now, I could be misunderstanding you here. Do you mean the person most believed to be Town... in the eyes of the players? If that is what you meant to say, then that changes things and I would agree with it.

2)
A nightkill should be a person that is particularly threatening to you.
This would make the most sense to me, so long as you make sure it doesn't come back to bite you. We likely have differences of opinion in how to play the game. If you know someone is Town, and a particularly strong Town voice at that, you'd want to kill that person earlier rather than later. There is merit to randomly killing a Townie, too, in that there's less likelihood of the death being tied back to you. It's also situational, as you mentioned in the last sentence of that post.

I'd agree with the assessment of 1, assuming he meant in the eyes of the players. 2, however, gets a bit more complicated. In post 38, vettrock talked about having played with clusk and wolfy before. I replaced clusk, so the only one he's played with before is wolfy. I don't know if wolfy's town play is usually strong, but he is the only player that vettrock seems to have had first hand experience with. Wolfy got lynched though, so the night kill would have to be, by his standards, random or the most believed to be town. Mr_ree only talked about vettrock once, in which he called him town (203). Other than that, there's no connection between mr_ree and vettrock. That could be either that vettrock is unrelated to the night kill or that it was just a random townie kill.

To confirm, yes, I mean most town in the eyes of the other players. I'm not sure who that would have been at the end of D1 at this point.

Vettrock did say that he was against a no lynch in 119, but he was also against the lynch on wolfy, so it sounds more like he would be okay with a no lynch as long as it happens slow rather than immediately. I already talked about voting for shaded and leaving it there; to me it seems like he just wanted to avoid the wagon without being called out by an active player.

I am against a NoLynch on D1 under pretty much any circumstance. NoLynch is for when you are at MyLo and it is in the town's best interests to eliminate one of the options so they don't mislynch.

I didn't really see the case against wolfy, Should I have moved my vote to someone else, perhaps, although I don't think it would have made much of a difference at that point since everyone seemed intent on lynching wolfy.

"Maybe I don't have the Uber skills of all of you, but knowing with "certainty" that someone will flip scum is something that only scum can say."
The first part of this sentence feels fake to me. A bit. As for the second part, you say it's something only Scum can say. So... why did you do nothing against that person? If that was something only Scum would say, where was your vote to put action behind your words? If you think something done can only be done by Scum, you cast a vote against the person doing that Scummy action. Instead you did not, which troubles me, because it doesn't make your words ring true, because if you believed what you said your actions would follow suit.

"While I'm not for dragging things out unnecessarily, lynching at this point is anti-town."
At what point would you be for lynching? A ballpark estimate would be helpful here.

That last post was on August 29th, at 8:03am. Mr. Ree hammered at 2:55pm that same day. You've not posted since. You had around seven hours to post. It's understandable if you were busy with real-life. If you weren't, and since you viewed Wolfy's wagon as incredibly anti-Town, maybe you could have, if Town, found time to post one or two more posts voicing your disapproval of that wagon?

This is troubling for me because he could have done more to try and stop the lynch wagon but instead took a more "No. Don't." approach instead of being actively against it. Not really any actions he did back up trying to stop the lynch. Also, lynching is anti-town, but so is not lynching? It seems like more fence sitting to me, rather than picking a side and doing something about it.

Other than that, I don't know enough about meta to try and extrapolate his playstyle. I think I covered everything Wake88, but it's always possible I missed something.

For a ballpark figure of when I would be in favor of lynching, I would say about 2-3 days before the deadline on D1 would give the town generally more information to go off of. The real indicator is when people no longer have much to say. If people are still commenting and providing content, let the day go on. If it gets to the point where everyone is saying that they said all they have to say, it fine to hammer at that point no matter how much time is left. At that point we had two players that were just getting into the game, and had the hammer not happened, probably would have contributed a bit more before the lynch. Even if it doesn't change the results, I think it better to have more information than less.

As far as my meta, you can read through my other games to see my playstyle, but as I have been town on almost every game on this site, you won't have much scum play to evaluate. In theory, you could look at if my play differed significantly. My only scum game, I replaced in the night, and when the Day started, the Cop who we roleblocked, started off with a bogus guilty result on one of the town. There was a quickhammer and it was over.

While you can accuse me of fense sitting, I can say the side I sat on consistently was the not lynching Wolfy, and now I'm on the not lynching Josh side. Who needs to by lynched, I'm less certain of. I was not advocating a NoLynch as much as a someone other than Wolfy.

In post 377, TierShift wrote:
In post 369, vettrock wrote:
In post 365, Scripten wrote:
In post 363, vettrock wrote:
I think Josh is town, wake is null, Asher is moderately scummy, Tiershift is slightly town. BBT and Scripten moderately scummy. Yes I realize this is three scum. I'll pick BBT for now, but I would consider either of the other two as well.

Are you at least going to lay down a vote? Or... you know, do something other than comment on the situation and sit back. Come on, if you're not scum, then help the town, please? your play has been poor and lazy all game.

I meant to put down the BBT vote, but I guess I missed it (hence the "I'll pick BBT for now")

I'll admit I haven't been as active as I should be.

Yo are you caught up? I asked you a few questions. Can you give me
some
sort of reads?

I just went through your ISO and didn't see any questions direct at me specifically except the ones from D1 which I answered.

While I recognize that it is somewhat a playstyle issue, I dislike it when people make quick judgements and then push them to lynch. This is a scum tactic, but of course all of the people on the wagon can't be scum. While no one like to be wrong, or change their mind, it seems BBT makes his choice and then finds reasons to support his choice rather than looking at the reasons and then making a choice.

I found the push on wolfy scummy, and I think the push on Josh is scummy as well. I'm generally in favor of extending the day at least moderately close to the deadline, as I can only see that helping town. When it gets to the point where there is not much else to discuss, sure it is time to hammer. But that didn't seem to be the case D1. D2 seems headed in the same direction. The question is of course who among the pushers is scum, and who is duped town.

As far as coming out of the woodwork and defending Josh, Yes I have not been as active as I should be. The case against Josh doesn't seem that strong to me.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Scripten »

In post 381, vettrock wrote:While you can accuse me of fense sitting, I can say the side I sat on consistently was the not lynching Wolfy, and now I'm on the not lynching Josh side. Who needs to by lynched, I'm less certain of. I was not advocating a NoLynch as much as a someone other than Wolfy.

-snip-

As far as coming out of the woodwork and defending Josh, Yes I have not been as active as I should be. The case against Josh doesn't seem that strong to me.

Two questions. What are your reasons for scumreading BBT, Asher, and myself? Since you seem to just be trying to stop a lynch at this point, it would help us for you to elucidate a little more on your reads so we might be able to move away from where we are? Just saying, "There's not enough evidence yet" doesn't help as much as actually engaging with other players.

Second question. What do you believe the case(s) on Josh_B are? Could you link specific players to their cases, please, if there are multiple cases you see?
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by vettrock »

I realize one post is not a case, but what I see at the case against Josh:

Asher putting down his vote. sheeping/agreeing with scripten and bbt.

In post 361, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 360, Josh_B wrote:
It's a loaded question, with a false dichotomy. I had
NO READ
on wolfy.
I attempted to engage him, 12 posts later he was at l-1 with the intent to hammer already stated. He was doing whatever the fuck it was that he was doing, and it really didn't matter to me anymore. End of story. I've said this a lot of times. I don't know why you keep asking me, or what kind of answer you are trying to get out of me, but that's it. How long do you plan on tunneling this?

In post 355, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 277, Josh_B wrote:
Wolfy said he made a reaction test.
Scum
do not need reaction tests.
That is moderately alignment indicative

So, this is Josh not town-reading Wolfy. Right?

This suggests you had a moderate read on Wolfy.

I've seen enough. I'll keep tunneling you until you're lynched.

BBT's case. Josh not being clear if he had a moderate town read or a Null read on wolfy.

In post 362, Scripten wrote:^ I consider that a caught scum. What opinions do the rest of you have on this?

Scripten's point supporting Josh's lynch
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by vettrock »

In post 382, Scripten wrote:

Two questions. What are your reasons for scumreading BBT, Asher, and myself? Since you seem to just be trying to stop a lynch at this point, it would help us for you to elucidate a little more on your reads so we might be able to move away from where we are? Just saying, "There's not enough evidence yet" doesn't help as much as actually engaging with other players.

Second question. What do you believe the case(s) on Josh_B are? Could you link specific players to their cases, please, if there are multiple cases you see?

To answer your first question, The way the wagon on Josh is building, seems too similar to the railroad wagon that built up on Wolfy. It sees to be the same people pushing it. It just looks like rushing to a lycnh with very little behind it, which I find scummy.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:38 pm

Post by Wake1 »

The wagon materialized a bit too quickly to seem natural... or genuine.

I'll be working from 7am to 3 pm today, and may be able to play within the period, and certainly afterwards. Today has got me restricted, unfortunately.

We have two Scum and it only requires 4 to lynch. It would be in each Townies' best interest to be very, very careful with placing votes. Iwould not surprise me in the slightest if both Scum were on the current wagon. Please be wary.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:47 am

Post by TierShift »

So vettrock, if I get it right, your reads are:
The people who aren't pushing josh are town and the ones pushing him are scum?
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:32 am

Post by vettrock »

In post 386, TierShift wrote:So vettrock, if I get it right, your reads are:
The people who aren't pushing josh are town and the ones pushing him are scum?

Like I said obviously all of them are not scum, but I'm pretty sure at least one of them is. One of the non-pushers may be scum trying to distance themselves from their partner, but at this point there is nothing to point to any of them that I can see.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by Josh_B »

I'm VT.
Time for a re-read. I'm doing it now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:39 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Reads-list for all players when you're done please Josh.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:50 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 379, Asher Kendrell wrote:Scripten & BBT: I've got a moderate town read on these two, especially because they're focused on generating discussion and scumhunting. Then again, could be a scum pair, never know. But I would be much more surprised to find them as scum versus josh/vettrock.

Why do you think they could be a pair? Why not together with other players?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:58 am

Post by Josh_B »

Let's start with Scripten.
He Starts the game spouting off buzzwords like they are going out of style. OMGUS, Buddying(both tiershift and BBT), accusing of deflection, complaining about overposting, (like it's some sort of big issue)
and admits to becomeing quickly paranoid over one vote.

In the words of Pidgey, that seems like a little "throw some dirt and see if it sticks" Maybe Scripten is just pointing out what he sees, and I don't see it. But his attributions look like he's just trying to tag anything he can with a scum tell. It is more contrived that convincing

He does at times say things that I agree with...
In post 28, Scripten wrote:quicklynching is a waste of an entire day's worth of information.

But when it comes to actually following through with what
he
believes.. I think the Wolfy wagon proves otherwise.
148: Fos Wolfy which is ok, he asks him some questions about his play, but he doesn't let him answer, 150he's on the wagon because BBT told him to 149.

Let's say that Scripten is really, looking for sheeping, like he was accusing of in 68 Did he miss 147 Tiershift doesn't even make a claim of a case or an attempt of one at all. Maybe I understand where scripten is coming from "votes against me"= "sheeping." "Votes against other players"= A ok.

He also says some other things that are interesting
In post 174, Scripten wrote:It's because you're pushing every single read you get like there's no tomorrow. It is scummy to me, but I'm reading town from you for everything else.

Scripten, What is "everything else?" You're only comment of BBT being town was "BBT actually seems relatively town to me at the moment despite the butting of heads.102"

Scripten, I didn't respond to this statement because I agree with it as matter of fact.
In post 345, Scripten wrote:Scum can fake reaction tests.

It is absolutely true that scum have to fake it. Scum fake it because it's something town would do. I don't automatically assume that just because someone does it that they are town with out some more feed back from that player. I never got any feed back, and I tried twice.

/break
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:04 am

is a case.

Not a reads list.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:18 am

Post by Josh_B »

BBT,
I am absolutely not convinced about your read flip on Scripten. At this time the Wolfy wagon was clearly an opportunity lynch.
Your interest in quicklynching, absoluteness of alignments, and erratic read shifts are concerning. I'm not the first one to point it out, and I'm sure that I won't be the last one.

You surely tunneled the eggs out of me to invent your case. I didn't give wolfy a read, to me he was already dead before he even had a chance to answer any questions. If there ever was an antitown lynch as clever as Mr Mistoffolees That was it. There wasn't any information to go on except that he was flustered and not answering any questions. As far as D1 lynches go, I suppose that's good enough, but wow on how sure you were. Did you even blink when he flipped town?

This question that you asked, I've already answered. But I feel the need to keep repeating myself, because of how many times it was asked to me and the answer doesn't seem to be clear to other players.
In post 267, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Can you explain what made you so sure Wolfy was town?
I wasn't.
Also, given that you both thought he was town, why did neither of you try to defend him? You both just let the wagon and lynch happen whilst subtly stating you thought he was town.

I didn't because I wasn't.

I appreciate your interest in a possible white knight on that lynch. I appreciate your suggestion that I would have the skill to do such a thing. But, I have never been off a lynch as scum, evar. In a nine player game like this, I think 2/5 is a much better place to create WIFOM from.

An all town lynch very is unlikely. I don't know if you noticed but the same 4 people on the wolfy wagon (who are still alive) are the same people who have voted me so far? Can you explain these two posts?
In post 267, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:If there was scum on it, it's one of Tier or Asher; leaning Asher.

In post 304, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Wake
: Tier is probably town. You should put more effort/energy elsewhere.

I'd like to know why you aren't really interacting with Asher to get a better read on him, since you think he might be scum on the wagon.
Or if think that both scum are off the wagon, what are you doing to get a better read on vettrock and wake?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:26 am

Can you give a reads-list please?

I'm not sure what your reads are on myself or Scripten.

Just a name and a comment on what you think their alignment is will be sufficient.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:28 am

Post by Scripten »

Replies in bold:

In post 391, Josh_B wrote:
OMGUS,
Wasn't the first one to bring it up. Also entirely explained my reasoning later. ()

Buddying(both tiershift and BBT),
Sure. I used a term in a meaningful context.

accusing of deflection,
Deflection is a buzzword now?

complaining about overposting, (like it's some sort of big issue)
Misrep. I wasn't complaining about overposting. I was explaining how posting at the same time didn't necessitate that the second poster hadn't seen the first's post.

and admits to becomeing quickly paranoid over one vote.
I was admitting to confirmation bias and backing off. BBT pressed me so I went full-out and explained my reasoning. After that, I moved on.

Scripten, What is "everything else?"

Look
a
t BBT's iso. His reads and cases make sense. What I don't
l
ike
i
s the way he pushes those reads, every si
ng
le ti
m
e, with fanatical z
e
al. It's massively scummy to me, but I've see
n
him do this when he is
t
own. It's actually very frus
t
rating, since it makes town-r
e
ading him difficult. I don't like the idea of policy lynche
s
. That said, I do certainly agree with you that his read flip on me was off-pu
t
ting.

I may have been caught up in confirmation bias over your alignment, Josh_B. I agree with your read on BBT and I'd like for him to respond to it.

BBT:
I'd like you to respond to Josh_B's points, please. It would help set my mind at ease.

UNVOTE: Josh_B
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:33 am

In response to :

I'm not going over the read on Wolfy. It's clear as day you were town-reading him and did nothing to try and prevent his lynch. I also found it strange that you just accepted his town-read on you from his 'reaction test. This has all been said over and over, I see no need to keep doing it and that's all I'm saying on it.

Sure, I can explain those posts.

- I wasn't (and still am not) sure if the wagon was all-town. It feels all town to me; but, if it isn't, Tier and Asher would the two I would look at on the wagon as being scum. Asher more so than Tier because I have had a town-read on Tier since near the start of the game. The magnitude of this town-read has wavered over the course of the game but never turned into a null or a scum-read. I know I'm town and I'm pretty sure Scripten is town, therefore if there was scum on the wagon; it leaves Tier and Asher.

- The above kind of responds to this as well. I said Tier is
probably
town, which is a lot different to 'Back the hell of Tier Wake, he's like conf. town'.

I'm sure you can appreciate the difference.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:34 am

Scripten, wtf are you doing?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:35 am

Post by TierShift »

Current developments are interesting, I can get behind a BBT vote.
I'm going to abstain from commenting for reasons that will be obvious.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:40 am

In post 398, TierShift wrote:Current developments are interesting, I can get behind a BBT vote.
I'm going to abstain from commenting for reasons that will be obvious.

Are you serious Tier?

Have I taken crazy pills? WTF is going on in this game?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”