shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8200 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by shos »

stupid me

Kaze no Kizu: Majiffy
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8201 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

What do I get for following you?

You should know I am suspicious of you. You know for sure 100% how to get on my good side. Like last night I felt joy like none other I have felt in any other game because of what you did. It makes me suspicious of you.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8202 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by Young and Beautiful »

In post 7943, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 7900, shos wrote:
NameFlavorRaceRole/AbilitiesActionsCommentsAlignment
Lord MhorkRenkotsu
Undead
1-shot Watcher
shosInuYasha
Demon
Scenter Empathic Vigilante
ProHawkTsubaki
Human
Shard Thief
OversoulUrasue
Demon
Race Miller
Squirrel GirlDoublevoter
BeastCharizrdSango
Human
Poison Immune
notscienceKohaku
Human
Faustian Pupper
Birds of PreyHakudoshi
Demon
Ascetic
ActionDan
Human
Poison Doctor
KagamiPrincess Abi
Demon
Faustian Puppet
MajiffyRyujin
Demon
Faustian Puppet
Neil1113
Demon
Neighbour
Young and BeautifulJijenji
Demon
Friendly Neighbour
TheGoatKagome
Human
Shard Cop
Penguin_AlienGinta
Demon
Neighbour
BBMollaMidoriko
Human
JoaT
Egg2-shot Tracker
zMuffinMan
Demon
VT
LemniscateJakotsu
Undead
2-shot nonconsecutive Ninja
SCUM
AngryIceRinkRyukotsusei
Demon
VT
TOWN
Mist7676Miroku
Human
Demon Cop
TOWN
geistsRin
Human
VT
TOWN
XofelfShippo
Demon
JoaT
TOWN
AbominationBankotsu
Undead
Even night Jewel Cop / 1-shot Jewel Thief
SCUM
The Chamber of KittensHakkaku
Demon
Neighbour
TOWN
Serene2Hosenki
Demon
Shard Holder
TOWN
AronisSuikotsu
Undead
1-shot Odd-night Poison Doctor
SCUM
Nero CainSota Higurashi
Human
VT
TOWN

Someone complete this. I have no time or will and this is much easier to navigate and read.

Right, I just thought of something very important.

Not all the claims that have been given are truthful.

There is still a Reviver, and they are obviously keeping their role and identity a secret.

It goes without saying that there are other claims that are either blatant lies or lying by omission.
- - - - - -

There might be a chance that BoP is town.

Birds of Prey, are you the Reviver?

Think carefully before you answer this question.

It is a critical moment.

- b -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8203 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:42 pm

In post 8200, shos wrote:stupid me

Kaze no Kizu: Majiffy

You should've shot Beastcharizard. They've never acted so defiant as town when I've used the jal Monty Hall Problem tell.

He is now as conf scum as BoP.

- b -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8204 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:44 pm

In post 8201, beastcharizard wrote:What do I get for following you?

You should know I am suspicious of you. You know for sure 100% how to get on my good side. Like last night I felt joy like none other I have felt in any other game because of what you did. It makes me suspicious of you.

You got my two hearts. Was that not enough? Then you cheated my feelings by following Titus.

You are a feelings-cheater. Bad bad bad.

- b -
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8205 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by shos »

why do you think there's a reviver?

BC may be the SK, so probably shooting him would be a mistake. Majiffy on the other hand is a winwin situation, always. and if we lynch BoP today it's perfect.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8206 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by shos »

woop! 4:45 am already! gotta wake up for work soon, nighty

Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8207 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:46 pm

Majiffy is one of the ones I'm counting on to vote BoP.

- b -
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8208 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 8204, Young and Beautiful wrote:

You got my two hearts. Was that not enough? Then you cheated my feelings by following Titus.

- b -

You know that feeling you get about notscience? I have that about you. I have read you wrong before, stupid MetalSonic, and I don't want to do it again. I have done nothing all game and I don't want to be the reason we lose. You are the person I know could manipulate me into doing what you wanted as scum.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8209 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by ProHawk »

My paranoia makes it hard for me to keep town reads, but there are people I don't want to lynch.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8210 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:06 pm

In post 8208, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 8204, Young and Beautiful wrote:

- b -

You know that feeling you get about notscience? I have that about you. I have read you wrong before, stupid MetalSonic, and I don't want to do it again. I have done nothing all game and I don't want to be the reason we lose. You are the person I know could manipulate me into doing what you wanted as scum.

I don't think so. And a nice guess, but I'm a lady ~

If you still failed to guess who I am, then it's obvious that you are unable to read me. You need to trust me.

- b -
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8211 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 8187, Young and Beautiful wrote:I'm trying to fix Squirrel Girl at the moment but I won't have access to my computer for today and its very inconvenient to read the Nero quotes -__-

I'll forgive you as long as you don't get uppity about me sleeping tonight again.
Though what are you on, a smart phone or something? You can still click links, yeah?
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8212 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:10 pm

Yeah. Smart phone. I'd rather you quote them rather than link them.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8213 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Metal Sonic was the reason I read you wrong. There is only one person you could even possibly be. We both know I know who you are. The only reason I haven't outright said it is because you are an anonymous hydra and I don't want to ruin that for you.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8214 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

I apologize to everyone ahead of time for this.
I blame a smart phone that can't handle links.
These appear in order as how I noted them in my previous post.

In post 3218, Abomination wrote:
vote BoP

moonlogic=scum!titus

check streetracers and how you want to die

how you want to die:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=51356

street racers:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34551

both games had moonlogic and thats how she got outed as scum

In post 3290, Abomination wrote:
In post 3283, Venmar wrote:Someone summarize to me as if i'm 5 why we seem to be lynching BoP

well sweetie you see there once was a group of birds...who decided they would prey upon innocent children like yourself. They called themselves birds of prey...and they were BAD birds. Then one of those birds revealed themselves to be titus. titus was a bad bird you see, always using the moonlogics to confuse other, smaller, weaker birds so that she could get close and eat them alive. as you know children eating smaller birds alive is very, very bad. this evil bird uses the same tactic everytime and that's why we must mercifully lynch her and her bird buddies.

In post 439, Abomination wrote:I know your MO. First you get on some popular wagons (which you have). Then you start going 'this player is scum', 'that player is scum' (which you have as well), with very little progression from one read to another. Then you shout at the town to narrow down to your arbitrary list of players till you're blue in the face (which you are in the process of doing). And when no one listens you'll hop onto whatever wagon has the most traction. This is your scumplay from how I remember it. Tell me what you are doing differently? What about that is the pro-town thing? Getting players talking is one thing. What you are doing is asking everyone permission if we can lynch someone. You can call my wagon a"policy lynch" all you want. You can justify Sakura's inclusion on your list as a "policy lynch". All I see are EXCUSES to wash your hands of the lynch later. If we were to get policy lynched, when we flip town you'd be one of those players saying "it was a policy lynch, totally necessary, yep guys." You want to claim that you have 8 scumreads you want to lynch? Stop asking everyone else for permission and take some responsibility for your reads. Because no matter how you dress it up, all you're doing right now is trying to let others make reads for you to agree with later.

I think listmaking is scummy because it allows scum to ask for permission to pursue reads, rather than taking their reads into their own hands. Scum can only fake their reads so much before it starts to unravel.

In post 445, Abomination wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain

-Axxle

@iec: That's a really weak reason to townread both katsuki and dan, but I'll let you be scum for it.

In post 2002, Abomination wrote:
In post 1605, geists wrote:
In post 1118, Wake1 wrote:Good afternoon everyone.

I'll skim through this beast of a thread.

LOOK AT THIS

THIS IS WHAT SCUM IS MADE OF

ALL THE INTENT

No one can just 'skim' a thread.

Also, 'beast' of a thread clearly is softclaiming Inyuyasha.

zzzzzz
In post 1626, geists wrote:Like, none of Lemniscate's three posts indicates a thought process deeper than 'this happened'. Cagey.

Wake hates playing as scum, and is prone to replacing out of scumgames in the past. Duh.

Rhaego was just like deliberately scummy--remember his Apocalypse vote lol?

In post 1627, geists wrote:
In post 118, Rhaego wrote:Burn with fire.

VOTE: Abomination

In post 196, Rhaego wrote:
In post 111, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote: We have an additional power that we can forfeit to stop being a miller.

So will you use it?

In post 257, Rhaego wrote:Stop fighting. Now.

Like look at these and tell me the town intent.

He apparently plays similarly to me, and trust me--I can read myself.

I play similar to Rhaego offsite. He's an alt and thus very likely came into this game deciding to play this way regardless of alignment.

I'll give you the Wake thing if it's true, but I'm assuming it's more likely he just got overwhelmed by the thread.

Lemniscate's posts seem like the opposite of just 'that happened', she's giving reads and trying to ascertain reasons and motivation behind other players' reads/plays.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8215 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:18 pm

Post by Egg »

Unvote, Vote Birds of Prey

Because it's so hard to get any traction behind a wagon on obvscum Oversoul, I'll vote the town spammer who is trying to lynch all my town reads over the obvtown power role before deadline.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8216 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

But Egg... BoP is still town :/
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8217 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by Egg »

So is BBMolla
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8218 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

But BoP is towner and I'm not convinced on Molla
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8219 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:54 pm

We are not risking the lynch of another god damn town JOAT!

Seriously, if both of the town's JOATs die by lynch, then the town will be mocked as fools; especially in the record breaking game of Mafiascum.

Let's have a hypothetical scenario where both of the lynches are on Town and today is doomed for failure. BoP will still be the better lynch; 'Ascetic Town Spammer' is what we call it, as compared to 'Town JOAT'

Of course, BoP is the right scum lynch today, and if she manages to bring down a large town PR before she dies, however useless, she would have achieved her objective.

Stop being dumb, people.

- b -
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8220 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:06 pm

In post 8103, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 8096, Young and Beautiful wrote:Okay, if Abomination made three cases, I'd agree with you there. Unfortunately, 2 is an even number. There could be an equal chance that he could have made his case on town or scum. He might have made cases on two town, or one scum one town. It's a nice number, and we don't know the answer of how they work.

Since he made about 10 pushes, and only 2 with larger cases, I think it's very fair to suggest that the larger cases had a bigger meaning in his head - the question is why did he need the extra oomph at those points? I submit it's because he really wanted them lynched. Your submission is..."who can say?" as far as I can tell. I'm not really sold on that.

In post 8096, Young and Beautiful wrote:Can I see the Nero case that you so reference? Let's compare patterns.

Okay;

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6037641
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p6040689

and in compare

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p5984528
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p5984724

Here he is interacting with opinions on two known scum

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6017681

In post 8096, Young and Beautiful wrote:And my next question: Abomination was a hydra of 7 players. Did the same player post both two cases? How do you know that they will both post it on town?

By Abomination's own admission it had, at most, about 4 functional heads. With only minor effort you can track the posting styles of the heads.
I know for a near fact that different heads did the different cases.
That doesn't change that each of those heads also made other votes and pushes *without* cases - thereby still supporting my stance that there was special effort devoted to those two vote efforts.

Okay, thanks for your commitment.

First, I have to chide you on your weak evidence picking. #3290 was clearly a better post to reference than #3218, because it remotely resembled a case.

I'm going to have to go in depth for the Nero-BoP comparison, wall style, so that must be done on the computer. Let's spare everyone's eyes for a bit.

The case on BoP was done in jest, while the case on Nero Cain appeared to use strong hard logic, and fair but misused evidence (similar to what BoP is doing the WHOLE TIME :igmeou:)

With this fact, and the fact that the 'serious' case on Nero was on town, do you feel that the objective difference in tone means anything?

And

The two cases on Nero and BoP were written by two different players. Do you think that they would follow a standard pattern (ALWAYS MAKE CASES ON TOWN) as you postulate?

- b -
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8221 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:11 pm

In post 8219, Young and Beautiful wrote:if she manages to bring down a large town PR before she dies, however useless,

- b -

I'd like to clarify.

By useless, I mean that I have to admit that BBmolla's play has been lackluster during this game. That was also a main reason I chose him n3 for the message, he wasn't likely to die.

Nevertheless, I still feel that he is Town, and if BoP wants to pull a fast one on our important Town JOAT, no matter how 'useless' he had been in the game, it would be a great loss for us.

- b -
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8222 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:11 pm

Also it would make us look really stupid.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8223 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:11 pm

Which I'm more concerned about. Humph.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8224 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

An ascetic shardholder is also sort of powerful though. Like, the only way that can go is for scum to kill her.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”