Baboon Pride
Baboon Pride
Goon
Baboon Pride
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by Baboon Pride »

In post 726, Anatole Kuragin wrote:The case on FT is bad. Doesn't mean I'm townreading him.

And yeah, I am scumreading mara but I'm realizing my evidence is pretty shit for it. Like I said, I'm pretty bad day one. I say this pretty much every game I play because I inevitably hit town day one and kick it into gear after a flip.

:igmeou:
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Nashville Dreams »

I sat in that waiting room
It seemed like all afternoon
The nurse finally said doc's ready for you
you're not gonna feel a thing we'll give you some novocain
That tooth will be fine in a minute or two
But he stuck that needle down deep in my gum
And he started drilling before I was numb

Some beach
Somewhere
There's a beautiful sunset burning up that atmosphere
There's music and dancing and lovers romancing
In the salty evening air
On some beach
Somewhere
On some beach, somewhere

now why would you not want to work with us if we both townread each other?

we both would be willing to work with anyone we townread. hell you could even try to work with M if you wanted even when i scumread you.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by The Fonz »

In post 865, gossamer wings wrote:I don't think I asked Fonz why he thinks I'm good as scum. Probably posted that in our hydra QT.

But I am asking now: Fonz, what scumgames of mine have you read?

~ F-16

Dude, come on. I haven't read a game of Mafia for a year. I didn't even recall you were in Swagtown until you mentioned it on this page. I couldn't name a single game you were in with me other than that, nor what your alignment was in those games. I couldn't name the game I was in with Tammy where she looked town as scum that I referenced in Swagtown. Hell, I wouldn't even have recalled that my last game was
called Swagtown
had Tammy not brought it up first.

So obviously, I'm not going 'I think F-16 is competent scum because of his performance in Ass End of Nowhere Mafia.'. It's a general remembered impression of you being a decent player, just like I'm not going to turn around and list a
specific
game where Fate used CAPSRAGE or Majiffy was a douche or Mastin posted massive walls of text.

If I'm wrong and you suck as scum such that you playing a fairly unremarkable game here is absolute proof of your town-ness, feel free to gimme the links.
Baboon Pride
Baboon Pride
Goon
Baboon Pride
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by Baboon Pride »

In post 765, Nashville Dreams wrote:Cephrawr

This narrows down your identity considerably. Probably shoulda thought about that. ;)

-Ceph
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

You haven't given me any indication you're someone I'd want to work with as town.

Just because two people are town doesn't mean they're compatible to work together. Doesn't mean that happens for every game, but sometimes people don't click, sometimes it's noones fault, and sometimes people just rub you the wrong way and have a creepy fixation on you to the point where it feels like the whole base is to cause a distraction.

Now, you've ignored some things. What did you think you'd achieve by hounding me for a suspect for one and why did you not address two peoples responds to your hilariously wrong interpretation of me buddying bp and egging them on.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 863, gossamer wings wrote:
In post 672, FourTrouble wrote:There is a line of posts there that I felt manipulated by in the same way I felt during Tales of You.

Actually, I'd like to know how exactly and from which posts in Tales of You, you felt manipulated by Ceph. You were townreading Fox/Hound before you flaked so I don't know what you are referring to.

~ F-16

The manipulation wasn't apparent until months after the game, when I saw the outcome and Fox was scum... I don't remember exactly why I town-read him there, but there were subtle things he did like faking conversations with his hydra partner, fake stuff like that. I also remember reading a couple of his games, and there stark were differences, like he was actively manipulating his meta. I don't remember exactly so I can't really answer your question. Hard to tell now, I just looked over the game and I can't help but find all his posts scummy, filled with fake emotions, etc.

By the way, I should have said this earlier, but I'm really sorry about leaving you mid-game, and also just my horrible play that game, one of my worst games, I never really had time to commit, knew finals were coming up, and should have just waited until I had time.
Baboon Pride
Baboon Pride
Goon
Baboon Pride
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by Baboon Pride »

In post 830, Csareo wrote::wink: Fonz isn't saying his flavor, because he has something to hide. I know it though :wink:

You replaced scum and are still scum :)
Baboon Pride
Baboon Pride
Goon
Baboon Pride
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by Baboon Pride »

In post 843, Nashville Dreams wrote:Not sure why, but the way csearo is going about that feels town and the fronz reaction feels OTT and forced.

~M

In post 845, Nashville Dreams wrote:Now this nation that I love
Has fallen under attack
A mighty sucker punch came flyin’ in
From somewhere in the back
Soon as we could see clearly
Through our big black eye
Man, we lit up your world
Like the 4th of July

ika, we need to get the fuzzy logic out this thread. Csareo has shown plenty of historical differences that make no sense. My other head will not let me vote Tammy and is isnane here. She has let me reach out to you. We should take him to the school of the insane.

VOTE: Csareo

For the rest of you, compare this game to his only game on site.

One of these things is not like the other? Did you typo here?

In post 846, gossamer wings wrote:
Also, can you explain your townread on Nashville?

Seems unlikely, since she can't explain it to my satisfaction either!

-Ceph
Baboon Pride
Baboon Pride
Goon
Baboon Pride
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by Baboon Pride »

In post 858, Nashville Dreams wrote:I've searched the world and I know now,
It ain't right if you ain't lost your mind
Yeah, I don't want easy, I want crazy
Are you with me baby? Let's be crazy

which head do you think is sane?

Hayden

You.

On the other hand, not *that* sane.

-Ceph
Baboon Pride
Baboon Pride
Goon
Baboon Pride
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Baboon Pride »

In post 880, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 672, FourTrouble wrote:There is a line of posts there that I felt manipulated by in the same way I felt during Tales of You.

Actually, I'd like to know how exactly and from which posts in Tales of You, you felt manipulated by Ceph. You were townreading Fox/Hound before you flaked so I don't know what you are referring to.

~ F-16

The manipulation wasn't apparent until months after the game, when I saw the outcome and Fox was scum... I don't remember exactly why I town-read him there, but there were subtle things he did like faking conversations with his hydra partner, fake stuff like that. I also remember reading a couple of his games, and there stark were differences, like he was actively manipulating his meta. I don't remember exactly so I can't really answer your question. Hard to tell now, I just looked over the game and I can't help but find all his posts scummy, filled with fake emotions, etc.

This is you regurgitating things other people have said. Or possibly that your scumbuddies are feeding you. If you've read games with me in them, you know that "Cephrir actively manipulates his scum meta" is precisely what absolutely everyone says about me. It's not news. It's also true.

Also, those conversations with my hydra partner weren't fake, we actually had them :)

Well no shit they're fake emotions now that you know they're fake (well, sometimes).

-Ceph
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

In post 877, The Fonz wrote:
In post 865, gossamer wings wrote:I don't think I asked Fonz why he thinks I'm good as scum. Probably posted that in our hydra QT.

But I am asking now: Fonz, what scumgames of mine have you read?

~ F-16

Dude, come on. I haven't read a game of Mafia for a year. I didn't even recall you were in Swagtown until you mentioned it on this page. I couldn't name a single game you were in with me other than that, nor what your alignment was in those games. I couldn't name the game I was in with Tammy where she looked town as scum that I referenced in Swagtown. Hell, I wouldn't even have recalled that my last game was
called Swagtown
had Tammy not brought it up first.

So obviously, I'm not going 'I think F-16 is competent scum because of his performance in Ass End of Nowhere Mafia.'. It's a general remembered impression of you being a decent player, just like I'm not going to turn around and list a
specific
game where Fate used CAPSRAGE or Majiffy was a douche or Mastin posted massive walls of text.

If I'm wrong and you suck as scum such that you playing a fairly unremarkable game here is absolute proof of your town-ness, feel free to gimme the links.

Team mafia 2012, and you guys were town reading my predecessor for the way he used meta to read something. Even after I replaced in that was one of the main point iam used in my favor. That was why your paranoia felt wrong in swagtown. I didn't think it made sense to worry about my scum game from that game and thought American revolution would have made more sense.

There's something that strikes me a little odd with this post though I can't put my finger on it. Mostly a reminder to myself to come back to it.
Baboon Pride
Baboon Pride
Goon
Baboon Pride
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by Baboon Pride »

Aaaaand finally quick and dirty reads on just my part.

Nashville Dreams- scummy, don't really understand Mara's reasons for disagreeing with me
Honey bee- need more data
Cutty Shark- reasonably town
FourTrouble- scum
5-Off- ask again later
Anatole Kuragin- scummish
The Fonz- reasonably town
I have no creativity- reasonably town
gossamer wings- town, not close, Nashville is dumb or scum for thinking otherwise
Mr_Ree- need more data
Csareo- probably scum
Lissa- town

-Ceph
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by The Fonz »

@Baboon - I'm not reading scum from csareo. Rather, overeager derptown. If he's scum with the information we know he has (because he's proven it for Shark) then he has no need to rolefish me. It's much more likely - given the other things he's said - that he comes from somewhere else where mods are terrible and games frequently get broken by flavour claims, and thinks he can do that here.

Oh, and the Nashville contradiction is fairly clearly the two heads openly fighting in the thread.
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

In post 880, FourTrouble wrote:

~ F-16

By the way, I should have said this earlier, but I'm really sorry about leaving you mid-game, and also just my horrible play that game, one of my worst games, I never really had time to commit, knew finals were coming up, and should have just waited until I had time.

Don't worry about it. You didn't miss much.

~ F-16
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:50 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

My stance on Csareoeososo now that that's all said and done:

Predecessor was scummy.

Current slot holder is playing, uh, let's say 'suboptimally', but I honestly don't see any scum motivation for doing what he did today when he did it. I do see the potential for town motivation in trying to catch people in a lie, but the execution was silly enough that it was pretty obvious he was going to get nothing out of it. I believe the role is real, regardless of his alignment.

Wouldn't miss him if we was gone, but probably not my top anymore. Would lynch (Nashville / Anatole) before. Ceph's reads match up pretty well with mine (sans FT)

-b
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

In post 870, Lissa wrote:Baboon, thank you for reminding me why I am townreading you.
gossamer and Baboon, thank you for reminding me why I am scumreading Four.
I'll go iso-find some more townish Baboon posts now.

Reading Four's posts seems to have a strange tendency to sway me towards his viewpoint and often when I read others' posts about him I ask myself why. I'm wondering if that's worrisome or if I'm just being paranoid.

How did we remind you why you're scum reading four when we haven't even become comfortable with what we think his alignment is?
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:33 pm

In post 601, gossamer wings wrote:You also clearly aren't reading my posts.

Give it up. You clearly don't know how to read me and if this little push here is some attempt to get some big reaction from me, you're not going to get it. I'm not going to devolve the game into a bigger distraction. The people who do know what they're doing with regards to me already know I'm town, and your silly detour is noted.

And if you're trying to to the oh so cute reaction test or pretend reaction test, save it. If you don't know how to read me from what I've put in thread so far, you don't know how to read me from a reaction test.

Now read my damn posts, interact with them, or leave me the fuck alone.

We are in a huge disagreement about you. My other head, not ~M, voted you because of what she saw as a scum slip. I, however, didn't agree with it even though it pinged and felt a bit off, but it didn't ring scummy to me.

After quote +++, I read F-16 and his posts reads a lot more town than I thought it did prior to reading them.
In post 603, gossamer wings wrote:Also, I am through with Nashville. I still think they're likely town from early gut and Falcon now agrees with me. But I'll be damned if I let someone who obviously doesn't know what they are doing derail this game by picking at me.

This and then you vote us^
In post 700, gossamer wings wrote:
In post 687, Nashville Dreams wrote:The following is not a country song.

don't know why the stars fall from the sky
I don't know why the heavens open wide
Don't know where the winds of change will blow
But when I'm with you, I don't need to know
I wanna feel your feet lifting off the ground
Wanna feel you love me at the speed of sound
Babe, it could end tonight, know it would be alright
'Cause I'm gonna love you, somewhere on the other side

So like I'm in this mood and this song wasn't what I was looking for because I had another song in mind, but this one works too because its so fucking beautiful. I can't this show.

Anyways what I really meant to say is Tammy I'm going to look into what my partner thinks is a scum slip. I mean at first it pinged me because I remember Tammy and I once talking about how she caught nacho due to a very similar thing, but I got mixed signals there. Plus the fact she can't figure out that my partner switched it, not the head that was townreading Tammy prior to that.

I have no idea what this means. But from what I can glean: I have made no scum slip. It is impossible for me to make a scum slip considering I have a town role pm. I have no problem with you guys deciding to be a secret hydra and keeping your alts private because hey I like alts and come from a site that plays behind alts, but I'm going to call b. Fucking s. On you playing on a secret alt and then referencing conversations you and I have had. I don't know who you are, I don't know the conversation we had, so I can't place it or even defend myself from it. I've caught nacho based on some very specific things, and they tend to be gut and tone and his interaction with me or the ways in which he reads others. There is one instance where I read him on something specific, but my reasoning was something so specific and out there that the only people it nk I told were nacho, cabd, malakittens and empire. Not only have I not made the post in question, but Cabd's comodding, and I really doubt malakittens, nacho or empire is in that hydra or we wouldn't be going through this silly charade.

As for the other ways I read nacho you think are similar here, I have no idea why. Whichever one of your heads thinks you're an EXPERT in reading me just is not, is barking up the wrong tree, and is annoying me in the process.

Yeah, and if you're actually going to make a she's scum because she can't tell our heads apart in the process, when a.) you guys have been keeping your mains hidden, b) it's based on italicizing or not music lyrics, and c) the post I referred to literally claimed you guys had synced up I will scream. I took enough shit from mollie in the reckoning for LIEING because I couldn't tell her and Bert apart when I quoted a previous game.

I'm going to quote wall those quotes by one head from the other. I will also do everything in my effort to sign my posts with ~M in the future.

We synced, but it doesn't mean our reads perfectly align with each others. Also I remember the reckoning and I wish not to repeat that tyvm.
In post 701, gossamer wings wrote:Oh I forgot to mention that it is somewhat unnerving and slightly suspicious that Nashville went Mia when challenged by someone not their hyper focus and when they do come back still only talk about me. I love being talked about and all, but this is getting a bit ridiculous.

Whatever at this point I'm fucking done. I really can care fucking less. I'm ignoring you until you decide to reach out to us in the future. This will be the only posts I will be putting in your direction. I also told my other head to back off so she should stay away also.

In post 703, gossamer wings wrote:Also if one of those heads is ffery I'm going to scream and declare you most probably scum. Because if ffery is in that hydra and either committed or didn't recognize the bullshit tactic that whichever itslicize head pulled on me with that hounding to give a scum read and thinks that's a reason to call me scum when it pissed me off when broseidon/desp and PV did it to her in tales, and hasn't said anything about it, then they are scum. There is no way no how a hydra with a town ffery in it thinks that's a way to read me.

And of its Bert fuck you. I actually wanted to keep from playing with you after time shift for awhile. You tell me right now if you're Bert, so I know to avoid you like the plague.

Actually, fuck it. The only people that I can think of that would reference ways I've caught nacho, would if town not be interacting with me this way.

VOTE: nashville

It's neither.
In post 704, gossamer wings wrote:and no this is not omgus and don't anyone dare to frame it that way. I have been amused with their hydra and have thought I would amuse them. Thought that one heads Tammy Hunter thing was cute.

HOWEVER, when they disappear, and then one head talks about conversations I've had with them about how I catch someone in particular then that's not just some cute little hydra who doesn't know me and is trying to read me because they've read games and thought they were good at it. That is someone who actually knows me, and is actively trying to derail the game. And that is complete BS that they are now referencing conversations I've had with them because they don't have to face any consequences or interrogating regarding their hydra because they're hiding behind it being SECRET.

I don't believe they way they're going about the game, with them supposedly actually knowing me comes from town at all.

Not trying to derail the game. I'm just trying to sort you 100% accurately, but as I previously stated I'm done. It's finished, over and I don't give a flying fuck anymore.

In post 706, gossamer wings wrote:I have to go to work, but that does remind me.

Oh expert in my meta aka TAMMY HUNTER: Can you pretty please tell me what you think you hoped to gain by hounding me for a suspect?

^

~M
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

That's cool I will not be reaching out to you.

From my point of view, you have no reason to take that tone with me. I did not start this.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:38 pm

Spoiler: ~M's posts
In post 10, Nashville Dreams wrote:
If you'll be my soft and sweet
I'll be your strong and steady
You'll be my glass of wine
I'll be your shot of whiskey
You'll be my sunny day
I'll be your shade tree
You'll be my honeysuckle
I'll be your honey bee

VOTE: Honeybee

In post 22, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 14, I have no creativity wrote:
In post 13, Cutty Shark wrote:...Is this ika or beast? (I am guessing it's ika?

1)I've seen town doublevoters (I can name games off the top of my head with them). Does that change your opinion?

2)Also why are you third party hunting (esp. since you just straight up admitted you don't think mafia would have that role)? The non-neutral clause in the wincon implies that neutrals can (potentially) win with us.

-bork

1) i have seen them too, doesnt change opinion.
2) im stating something obvious, i was not neutral hunting, i was trolling rvs further but now i can break it

VOTE: Cutty shark

serious vote

the wincon clearly states we can not win with them and your respons implies that you dont share town win-con

Yeah, I think I’m gonna leave
I just had that one drink
And we’ve all gotta be up early
Boys, we ought’a shut her down
Just take it to the house
‘Fore anybody starts gettin’ crazy
So, I started walkin’ across the floor
Before I got to the door…

Aw naw

(Bad vote. you are both town)

In post 28, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 25, Baboon Pride wrote:
In post 22, Nashville Dreams wrote:(Bad vote. you are both town)

That was fast.

I got, like, an eighth of a townread on one of them. If that.

I got a feelin'

My head's a reelin'
My heart is screamin'
I'm about to bust loose
Bottled up emotion
It's more than a notion

In post 43, Nashville Dreams wrote:UNVOTE: cutty shark

no.

In post 44, Nashville Dreams wrote:
Three thirty in the morning
Not a soul insight
The city's lookin' like a ghost town
On a moonless summer night
Raindrops on the windshield
There's a storm moving in

(Okay, I'm going to say the difference between heads are the lyrics italicized.

Things I'd like to currently address:

(Cutty Shark) borkjerfkin is town because I have prior experience with him. I'm picking up town-borkjerfkin rather than scum-borkjerfkin.

Ika is also pinging the townradar as whereas is BeastCharazid. So that hydra is likely town as well.

Baboon Pride is going to be a bit difficult for me to sort, but I will try my best in order to do so without pissing off at least one of those heads.

Tammy will wear her alignment on her sleeve.

Rest need to post ASAP.

This has been your regularly scheduled intervention)

In post 61, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 50, Lissa wrote:Hmm.

Nashville should stop talking in verse. Unless they have a post restriction, in which case fine. But if it's not a post restriction, enough is enough!
And they certainly do seem to be jumping to reads a bit quickly. So... Nashville, as 5-Off said, what specifically makes Bork-hydra/Cutty Shark and ika+beast-hydra/IHNC town?

You can pour your soul out singing
A song you believe in
That tomorrow they’ll forget you ever sang
Sing it anyway
Yeah, sing it anyway
I sing, I dream, I love
Anyway
yeah

In post 52, Cutty Shark wrote:
In post 49, The Fonz wrote:(Specifically - y'all should spot obvious post restrictions when you see 'em).

I've got a couple reasons why I don't think it's a post restriction:
1. This game was advertised as Normal with one bastard element. Post restrictions aren't Normal, and I doubt that the single bastard element is that one slot has to post in verse.
2. Since our vote, they've made two posts with no verse whatsoever and one in which they started with verse and then spoke normally.

*shugh* You might be right.
PS
Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

In post 55, Baboon Pride wrote:
In post 49, The Fonz wrote:(Specifically - y'all should spot obvious post restrictions when you see 'em).

Given that it's on theme for their hydra, it's probably self imposed.

^

In post 64, Nashville Dreams wrote:Also i don't see how faking a post restriction when it's pretty evident that we aren't going to be doing it for the whole game (well I might, but I don't think my other head will).
It's also not like we are just posting lyrics, but we are actually hunting just not in a norm that everyone is used too.

In post 67, Nashville Dreams wrote:Also even though it's pissing you guys off I'm having fun and that's my main keep of mafia philosophy is to have fun. It just in the end means everyone is so uptight and you guys need to relax.

In post 69, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 68, Baboon Pride wrote:
In post 64, Nashville Dreams wrote:Also i don't see how faking a post restriction when it's pretty evident that we aren't going to be doing it for the whole game (well I might, but I don't think my other head will).
It's also not like we are just posting lyrics, but we are actually hunting just not in a norm that everyone is used too.

Confucius say: If no one understands it, why do it?

Because you should understand it. You guys are all just uptight and stressed out rather than wanting to have fun
and
scum hunt. I'm doing both.

Also all these today have been by the same head.

Maybe I'll post sign via:

*~*M

In post 70, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 65, Cutty Shark wrote:
In post 63, Baboon Pride wrote:@CS: It reminds me of a certain player in a certain ongoing game in some ways.

Considering I have no idea who either you (I mean I could probably make an slightly educated guess but meh) or your ongoing game person (rightly so) is

This doesn't really advance the read in any meaningful way for me

-bork

It's written in the OP. If not the signup thread gives clues to whom they are.

~*~M

In post 105, Nashville Dreams wrote:
The road I have traveled on
Is paved with good intentions
It's littered with broken dreams
That never quite came true

In post 76, Cutty Shark wrote:
In post 69, Nashville Dreams wrote:Also all these today have been by the same head.

Today as in September 3rd or as in D1?

Yo ika, why haven't you asked for a massclaim yet?

Before you requoted it was the same head talking and just in that timeslot like hour or so. I already told you how to tell the heads apart. One is slanting the lyrics.

The Tammy slot isn't giving me town vibes at the moment, but hopefully that will change with ~time~.

Can those who don't have avatars please get one, thank you.

In post 107, Nashville Dreams wrote:No, it's your tone.

In post 110, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 108, gossamer wings wrote:This is my town tone.

I mean did you read my opening post? I don't get any more town tone than that post.

No, no it's really not your town tone.

I did read your opening post. It didn't give me town-Tammy! vibes.

In post 112, Nashville Dreams wrote:Trust me Tammy I been pretty damn fucking awesome at figuring out town-you from scum-you. I even watched that newbie game where you were just scum and pegged tammy scum there too!

In post 114, Nashville Dreams wrote:Well I haven't yet sync'd up with my hydra partner as of yet, but once we talk over the current new posting. We shall place a vote.

A strong heart and a willing hand
That's the secret to my success

In post 130, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 128, gossamer wings wrote:will my tone turn town if i vote the nugget?

Are you a third party?

You don't like feel town, but you don't really feel scum either. It's weird.

You can buy a diamond ring
And slip it on my hand
Put me on a big ol' plane
And fly me to a foreign land
Show me rows of fancy clothes
Saying, "Honey you can take your pick!"
Well, that would be mighty kind
But it ain't gonna do the trick

In post 132, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 127, Cutty Shark wrote:
In post 105, Nashville Dreams wrote:Before you requoted it was the same head talking and just in that timeslot like hour or so. I already told you how to tell the heads apart. One is slanting the lyrics.

What I'm getting at is if the vote and unvote on us were the same head (there were no lyrics in either post)?

So how come more people aren't voting Flubbermcnugget?

This has been a post by borkhydra

Oh no. The one head voted you and I took it off because I disagree with it.

In post 134, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 133, I have no creativity wrote:Are all your lyrics country songs? Because I have been able to place them all so I think you aren't doing all country songs.

Also, You can't be Marquis because I have seen 0 T-swift songs.

They are all country songs!

In post 135, Nashville Dreams wrote:The mood needs to be set for a Taylor Swift song!

In post 210, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 149, gossamer wings wrote:Well considering I'm town, so this is my town tone, I'm amused at being told it's not. But they are a secret hydra, and the head that's talking to me is someone I doubt I've played with often if at all, and I'm not really concerned. Even if I don't come across super town right now, it will become obvious soon enough and I don't really detect maliciousness from their interaction with me, so I just feel super light and it's all good.

So I'll settle for one day to belive in you
Tell me, tell me, tell me lies
Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
(Tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)

In post 255, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 157, I have no creativity wrote:Hey four, want to 1v1 me right now? Cus your starting to get me in that mood.

Right now im in a good mood so my posts are not too serious but maybe you can get me motivated to tunnel you...

but anyway:

all i have seen recently was neutral hunting and no scum hunting

pedit: wanna chat you 2 im right here.

Tell me lies

fucking hell, really ika. REALLY.

I am Tammy hunting. I'm trying to figure out her damn alignment. Either let me or get out of my damn way.

In post 273, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 264, I have no creativity wrote:
In post 255, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 157, I have no creativity wrote:Hey four, want to 1v1 me right now? Cus your starting to get me in that mood.

Right now im in a good mood so my posts are not too serious but maybe you can get me motivated to tunnel you...

but anyway:

all i have seen recently was neutral hunting and no scum hunting

pedit: wanna chat you 2 im right here.

Tell me lies

fucking hell, really ika. REALLY.

I am Tammy hunting. I'm trying to figure out her damn alignment. Either let me or get out of my damn way.

My vote on you should not be hindering you in any way.

wait, theres only one person who get irate at me for this offhand....

You are mistaken, trust me

In post 284, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 281, gossamer wings wrote:Seriously don't respond. I'm already annoyed with you and all you will do is annoy me further and I'd rather be able to work with your hydra.

Ugh.

this is tammy or Falcon?

In post 293, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 285, Cutty Shark wrote:
In post 284, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 281, gossamer wings wrote:Seriously don't respond. I'm already annoyed with you and all you will do is annoy me further and I'd rather be able to work with your hydra.

Ugh.

this is tammy or Falcon?

^The Tammy Hunter, everyone

Shut the hell up. It's 130 in the morning.

In post 391, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 327, I have no creativity wrote:gossamer wings(F-16_Fighting_Falcon+Tammy)
-the fact tammy is going on about how she must be town is irking me i know she does it anyway but it feels off

She usually does it with a certain tone as town Tammy and scum Tammy. It annoys a lot of people, but it's mostly how she goes about it she becomes transparent.

Also you are wrong with your hydra guess.

~*~M

In post 552, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 544, 5-Off wrote:
In post 47, 5-Off wrote:Nashville, what about Bork and Ika are specifically town to you?

Answer this please, in context of what you believed at that time.

There was one of her, flippin' the bird
Sittin' on a Harley
And a few with some hairy hippie dude
Turns out his name was Charlie
Her hair, her clothes, her drinkin' smokin'
Had us boys confused
I'll never forget the day us nosey kids got introduced

To Mama, 'fore she was Mama

Um, didn't I answer it before?

My other head and I synced. We are leaning town on IHNC, CS, gut-lean town on Tammy-hydra, also gut-leaning town on Mara hydra.

~*~M

In post 556, Nashville Dreams wrote:I rather not if that's okay with you. It's already pretty informational that I know half of these players.

~^~M

In post 560, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 559, gossamer wings wrote:Oh honey bee might just bee the cutest type of newbie.

she's not really a newbeee?

So like I'm in this mood and this song wasn't what I was looking for because I had another song in mind, but this one works too because its so fucking beautiful. I can't this show.

Anyways what I really meant to say is Tammy I'm going to look into what my partner thinks is a scum slip. I mean at first it pinged me because I remember Tammy and I once talking about how she caught nacho due to a very similar thing, but I got mixed signals there. Plus the fact she can't figure out that my partner switched it, not the head that was townreading Tammy prior to that.

In post 688, Nashville Dreams wrote:hey Lissa

is there a reason why you are vote parked on 4trouble?

~M

In post 746, Nashville Dreams wrote:
Well I said he had a lot of potential
He was only misunderstood
You know he didn't really mean to treat me so bad
He wanted to be good
And I swore one day I would tame him
Even though he loved to run hog wild
Just call me Cleopatra everybody, 'cause I'm the Queen of Denial

Sk that's for you.^

@Tammy:

I want to answer your questions and I will once I'm home, but right now I can't respond to your multiple of posts that are pointed at me. Yes as I said I been using tone lately to read the hell out of you and I keep getting mixed feelings for your tones in this game. Your comment as my partner describes feels more like the game where you went after nacho/cabd in HB because nacho made a comment that pinged you early Day 1. That's exactly what you did to my partner here, but part of it threw me back because I don't think I have ever heard you use that. Which is why when I get some time I'm going to search on you because I want to know if you have done it in past games because I don't ever remember you making a comment to that. It comes off as too stand-off ish, too cocky almost which I have seen you have heated arguments, but this one is just never something I have seen out of you in it's own way.

Also I'm trying to actively get a read on F-16, but I think my view on him is always going to be clouded from Wicked.

I'm currently working to figuring out those who I have played with prior and then work the way down the line because I rather work with someone whom I know and trust to be town rather than work with a newer player whom I have no skill in reading and be totally blindsided.

~M

In post 747, Nashville Dreams wrote:uh fixed.

Which is why when I get some time I'm going to search on you because I want to know if you have done it in past games because I don't ever remember you making a comment to that. It comes off as too stand-off ish, too cocky almost which I have never seen you be when have heated arguments, but this one is just never something I have seen out of you in it's own way.

In post 748, Nashville Dreams wrote:Anyways I'm going to stop engaging with you once I comment to your posts because you replacing out is the last thing I want. It's not something I want to happen again especially when you are a good scum hunter when you can get past the blinders which you sometimes get.

~m

In post 754, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 749, Cutty Shark wrote:
In post 746, Nashville Dreams wrote:I'm currently working to figuring out those who I have played with prior and then work the way down the line because I rather work with someone whom I know and trust to be town rather than work with a newer player whom I have no skill in reading and be totally blindsided.

I see no evidence that you actually feel this way considering you've pretty much ignored me the whole game

-b

Not really. You are a solid town read for me, but my problem is I'm having trouble finding time to log on and post. I mean I'm posting, but I don't really feel like I'm here. I am still in the process of finding a time to talk to my partner probably will do it Thursday when I'm off. Posting 2mrrow won't happen because I won't be around.

I left her a few messages so once I'm home ill respond to Tammy and then I'll be done there.

~M

In post 755, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 752, Baboon Pride wrote:Tammy, Nashville is probably town.

Shhh Mara, shhh

In post 757, Nashville Dreams wrote:Can I answer that when I'm home from work and I want to reread and then answer. I kinda fizzed out during the whole neighborhood thing.

I know Lissa is bothering me.

~M

In post 759, Nashville Dreams wrote:Lemme drive to work. Ill have 15 before work. We can try but I'm limited is that okay?

In post 762, Nashville Dreams wrote:Oh right I forgot that you have the PT with her. I'm just getting a general weird vibe from her sticky vote. It's bothering me.

In post 765, Nashville Dreams wrote:Okay Mara who's in the PT: you/Cephrawr, Lissa and FourTrouble?

Preedit: yeah I'm not reading that right now Tammy

In post 767, Nashville Dreams wrote:JESUS I started to read it. I KNOW WHY you started to read them, but I forgot if you told me during that game if you wanted the reason why you caught them to stay secret. It was so fucking along ago, but I knew it was Nacho's posting that did it.

I'm not trying to get a rise out of you. No really that's not my intention.

Ugh, sorry other head this is coming off now.

UNVOTE: Tammy

In post 768, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 766, Baboon Pride wrote:Sticky note?

Us, lissa, ft and 5-off afaik. 5-off was the one with the info on the scum rumors

Vote not note. My autocorrect has been a bitch lately.

In post 770, Nashville Dreams wrote:Ah okay. I know that 5-off is in this game as well, but I barely remember posts which isn't the best thing ever. Maybe it's because everytime I don't see an avatar so that could be a possibility of a reason why I'm drawing a blank

In post 774, Nashville Dreams wrote:Yeah see it's hard to judge PTs when you aren't there psychically. I have to take your word for it, which I don't really mind.

So what is this PM about confirming scum in the PT? Like do we know this for sure why did one get it but not the rest?

~M (all the above was me too)

In post 775, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 772, gossamer wings wrote:I don't care if you find me suspicious, I just don't get your hydras interaction with me and if you are who I now think you are I'm completely dumbfounded and don't know what to think.

STOP.

Stop stop stop.

Please until I'm home. Please.

~M

In post 779, Nashville Dreams wrote:Hmm Interesting.

Could it possibly be scum who wanted to try and cause paranoia in side of the 'hood?

TAMMY STOP

In post 782, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 781, gossamer wings wrote:I'm not going to out who I think you are.

What?

No I thought you were posting that was one to me, sorry.

Anyways I'm gone. Mara ill try and sync up more later but we might have issues with time zones ++ work.
~M

In post 826, Nashville Dreams wrote:Why those players also:

@tammy:

She was playing Cinderella
She was riding her first bike
Bouncing on the bed looking for a pillow fight
Runnin' through the sprinkler with a big popsicle grin
Dancin with her dad, lookin up at him
If he gives me a hard time
I can't blame the fellow
I'm the one who's stealing - cinderella

In post 843, Nashville Dreams wrote:Not sure why, but the way csearo is going about that feels town and the fronz reaction feels OTT and forced.

~M

In post 844, Nashville Dreams wrote:Also Tammy I think you have figured out who I am and I just want to say I apologize when things got out of hand.

~M

That I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale,
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet,
Lead her up the stairwell.

In post 860, Nashville Dreams wrote:Lol no.

~M

In post 891, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 601, gossamer wings wrote:You also clearly aren't reading my posts.

Give it up. You clearly don't know how to read me and if this little push here is some attempt to get some big reaction from me, you're not going to get it. I'm not going to devolve the game into a bigger distraction. The people who do know what they're doing with regards to me already know I'm town, and your silly detour is noted.

And if you're trying to to the oh so cute reaction test or pretend reaction test, save it. If you don't know how to read me from what I've put in thread so far, you don't know how to read me from a reaction test.

Now read my damn posts, interact with them, or leave me the fuck alone.

We are in a huge disagreement about you. My other head, not ~M, voted you because of what she saw as a scum slip. I, however, didn't agree with it even though it pinged and felt a bit off, but it didn't ring scummy to me.

After quote +++, I read F-16 and his posts reads a lot more town than I thought it did prior to reading them.
In post 603, gossamer wings wrote:Also, I am through with Nashville. I still think they're likely town from early gut and Falcon now agrees with me. But I'll be damned if I let someone who obviously doesn't know what they are doing derail this game by picking at me.

This and then you vote us^
In post 700, gossamer wings wrote:

I have no idea what this means. But from what I can glean: I have made no scum slip. It is impossible for me to make a scum slip considering I have a town role pm. I have no problem with you guys deciding to be a secret hydra and keeping your alts private because hey I like alts and come from a site that plays behind alts, but I'm going to call b. Fucking s. On you playing on a secret alt and then referencing conversations you and I have had. I don't know who you are, I don't know the conversation we had, so I can't place it or even defend myself from it. I've caught nacho based on some very specific things, and they tend to be gut and tone and his interaction with me or the ways in which he reads others. There is one instance where I read him on something specific, but my reasoning was something so specific and out there that the only people it nk I told were nacho, cabd, malakittens and empire. Not only have I not made the post in question, but Cabd's comodding, and I really doubt malakittens, nacho or empire is in that hydra or we wouldn't be going through this silly charade.

As for the other ways I read nacho you think are similar here, I have no idea why. Whichever one of your heads thinks you're an EXPERT in reading me just is not, is barking up the wrong tree, and is annoying me in the process.

Yeah, and if you're actually going to make a she's scum because she can't tell our heads apart in the process, when a.) you guys have been keeping your mains hidden, b) it's based on italicizing or not music lyrics, and c) the post I referred to literally claimed you guys had synced up I will scream. I took enough shit from mollie in the reckoning for LIEING because I couldn't tell her and Bert apart when I quoted a previous game.

I'm going to quote wall those quotes by one head from the other. I will also do everything in my effort to sign my posts with ~M in the future.

We synced, but it doesn't mean our reads perfectly align with each others. Also I remember the reckoning and I wish not to repeat that tyvm.
In post 701, gossamer wings wrote:Oh I forgot to mention that it is somewhat unnerving and slightly suspicious that Nashville went Mia when challenged by someone not their hyper focus and when they do come back still only talk about me. I love being talked about and all, but this is getting a bit ridiculous.

Whatever at this point I'm fucking done. I really can care fucking less. I'm ignoring you until you decide to reach out to us in the future. This will be the only posts I will be putting in your direction. I also told my other head to back off so she should stay away also.

In post 703, gossamer wings wrote:Also if one of those heads is ffery I'm going to scream and declare you most probably scum. Because if ffery is in that hydra and either committed or didn't recognize the bullshit tactic that whichever itslicize head pulled on me with that hounding to give a scum read and thinks that's a reason to call me scum when it pissed me off when broseidon/desp and PV did it to her in tales, and hasn't said anything about it, then they are scum. There is no way no how a hydra with a town ffery in it thinks that's a way to read me.

And of its Bert fuck you. I actually wanted to keep from playing with you after time shift for awhile. You tell me right now if you're Bert, so I know to avoid you like the plague.

Actually, fuck it. The only people that I can think of that would reference ways I've caught nacho, would if town not be interacting with me this way.

It's neither.
In post 704, gossamer wings wrote:and no this is not omgus and don't anyone dare to frame it that way. I have been amused with their hydra and have thought I would amuse them. Thought that one heads Tammy Hunter thing was cute.

HOWEVER, when they disappear, and then one head talks about conversations I've had with them about how I catch someone in particular then that's not just some cute little hydra who doesn't know me and is trying to read me because they've read games and thought they were good at it. That is someone who actually knows me, and is actively trying to derail the game. And that is complete BS that they are now referencing conversations I've had with them because they don't have to face any consequences or interrogating regarding their hydra because they're hiding behind it being SECRET.

I don't believe they way they're going about the game, with them supposedly actually knowing me comes from town at all.

Not trying to derail the game. I'm just trying to sort you 100% accurately, but as I previously stated I'm done. It's finished, over and I don't give a flying fuck anymore.

In post 706, gossamer wings wrote:I have to go to work, but that does remind me.

Oh expert in my meta aka TAMMY HUNTER: Can you pretty please tell me what you think you hoped to gain by hounding me for a suspect?

^

~M
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:39 pm

In post 892, gossamer wings wrote:That's cool I will not be reaching out to you.

From my point of view, you have no reason to take that tone with me. I did not start this.

Sorry. I'm just really tired. I should have came back on Wednesday, but I wanted to try and post. I keep dozing off.

Also not that it matters, but I been trying to crumb who I am to you. At least my head.

~M
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:45 pm

Trying to decide if I want to ISO each player and gives thoughts or just wait until Wed/Thursday and read the thread from page 1. I might start ISO'ing and then probably finish it at a later date in the week.

~M
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

I'm pretty sure I caught your crumbs and figured out who you are; I also have a guess for your other head if my guess on your head is correct. I've also reread your iso with that guess in mind, and I'm still completely dumbfounded if I'm right because it leaves me confused as to your interaction and your tone. But to clear it up. Did you once tell me that you didn't need a reaction test to read me? If you did, then my guess is right. And I'm still lost on your tone and approach.

FTR I was not irritated with your hydra, and found the expert status amusing, until that horrible misinterpretation or misunderstanding of my post to fourtrouble. I don't believe the "buddying bp and egging them on" comes from a genuine place of suspicion. I just don't. It totally misrepresents my entire interaction with both parties and furthermore ignores that I asked mara not to take the don't answer questions from scum reads avenue because if fourtrouble were town he'd probably not get a reliable read from them. Like that interpretation of me being frustrated because fourtrouble was basically telling me I was doing it wrong and how I should be doing it is completely wacko. But what really dropped it was non italics head hounding me for a suspect and the stupid ass posts I dealt with yesterday, which betray not actually reading my posts, not caring what they say, and instead just trying to pick at me and bait me. I don't appreciate being hounded; I gave all the thoughts I had on the matter, or that I was willing to share. It didn't make it any better when you tried to vaguely throw that Nacho bit at me, in which you referred to a conversation we had and tried to apply it to some, notice you're still not being clear, post in this game. I know it doesn't. I know there's no scum slip. So, you just bringing something up and being vague doesn't actually do anything because I can't address it and I can't read you from it.
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

And all knowing your head, or thinking I do, has done is confuse me. Because if I'm right, and I look at your earlier interaction with me, all I see is gosh that's such a weird approach from them, and then how in the hell did *they* no recognize that was me as town.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:00 pm

In post 896, gossamer wings wrote:I'm pretty sure I caught your crumbs and figured out who you are; I also have a guess for your other head if my guess on your head is correct. I've also reread your iso with that guess in mind, and I'm still completely dumbfounded if I'm right because it leaves me confused as to your interaction and your tone. But to clear it up. Did you once tell me that you didn't need a reaction test to read me? If you did, then my guess is right. And I'm still lost on your tone and approach.

I actually need to interact with you to get a non-meta-tone read from you in order to read your alignment. Also, I'm not at all trying to reaction test you this game, but can you please point out where you think I am? =\

~M

Turns out I'm just going to post either late tuesday night or sometime between wednesday and thursday. I'm dozing off as I'm typing. Also can someone tell me who trustworthy is?
Baboon Pride
Baboon Pride
Goon
Baboon Pride
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by Baboon Pride »

In post 889, Cutty Shark wrote:My stance on Csareoeososo now that that's all said and done:

Predecessor was scummy.

Current slot holder is playing, uh, let's say 'suboptimally', but I honestly don't see any scum motivation for doing what he did today when he did it. I do see the potential for town motivation in trying to catch people in a lie, but the execution was silly enough that it was pretty obvious he was going to get nothing out of it. I believe the role is real, regardless of his alignment.

Wouldn't miss him if we was gone, but probably not my top anymore. Would lynch (Nashville / Anatole) before. Ceph's reads match up pretty well with mine (sans FT)

-b

This is basically exactly how I feel about the slot, except that my conclusion has it as scummier. I'd happily go with you here though, especially if I can twist Mara's arm a bit, but we all know how she can be (<3)

In post 892, gossamer wings wrote:That's cool I will not be reaching out to you.

891's tone is pretty unreasonable, if you ask me. Not that you did.

-Ceph

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”