Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by Evil Regals »

I'll have to go full out meta him, but it's something I call a filler post and majority of the time when that's posted like he has it comes from scum.
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe,
I am
good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.

Alter Ego: Malakittens
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by Baezu »

Ok. Long overdue reads list:

Adelina- looks like legit town. I really like their . That was mainly why I was sheeping them
Brandi - think she's grasping at scum tells and trying to act too townie by promptly including herself in answering the newbie questions and trying too hard to be a "good townie." Still want more out of her though to see if it's a pattern
burn209, cloudnine - how about posting more than one post?
DOMO- seems genuine in his posts. What were your reasons for calling dybeck town as fuck? ()
dybeck - didn't really like his attitude when he came in but I still think he's town
elmo- null-leaning scum, mostly from . your reason for voting NtM was because he's "blah"? really?
evilregals- getting a town feel from posts
manfredd - seems hesitant to post and when he does produces posts that I hate. and just seem wrong. he gives reasons for voting NtM and then, just kidding, it's RVS. It doesn't sit right with me, especially since his vote is still on NtM
NtM- still seems hella scummy and I really don't like him hiding behind this noob thing. I was once in a game where a guy that claimed he was a newb was actually an alt account for an extremely old experienced player and ever since then I;ve been paranoid. He doesn't really explain things the way he says he will. I'll have to keep watching in order to decide. null
obscurity and perev - haven't posted much but I still get town vibes
PT- I never know about AP - he's really good as scum, but since he hasn't posted...I really didn't like his response to my . It seemed like he didn't really make any effort to come up with those reads. Also, you still think plagiarist is the scummiest player here? because that's where your vote is. And if so, what are your reasons for finding him the scummiest?
reinoe - even though he's lied before I don't believe he's lying now but I will definitely keep this in mind. He did come up with a revelation AFTER I posited the idea but I have seen that mechanic in other games, farside is very thoughtful like that, and no one has cced him so I think he's town
Plag-I think the whole "why am I scum?" thing was to generate conversation, not an admission of guilt. It didn't see, scummy to me. However, you have not participated since the DOMO vote. Do you still find him scummy?
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by Brandi »

how does the idea of someone ccing a post restriction even make sense
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by dybeck »

Lol @ the wagon on me.
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by dybeck »

It's like most of you have never played mafia before. Honestly it kills me.
Adelina
Adelina
Townie
Adelina
Townie
Townie

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:27 pm

Post by Adelina »

Okay, Alina here, sorry guys for not posting in a while! My Internet was on the fritz and I haven't been able to do, well...anything with it.

In post 96, Obscurity wrote:All of you fuckers making EXTRA POSTS because you forgot to sign are bad at playing as a hydra. Seriously. It's even more annoying than slipping out of your hydra.

It's my first time hydraing. Get the stick out of your ass. Also, you didn't sign either, so... :roll:

I don't entirely disagree with our vote in #, I managed to check in during the time but I didn't have any major I felt like posting, and I voiced my support in the QT - however I would rather have voted Plagarist, I was okay with this.

In post 114, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Lots of people don't realize this when its in their sig. It happens. On the other hand her modding is pretty awesome at the moment for even bringing this game to fruition.

Adelina - Im not liking the posts Ill be honest some of the posts are just eh and the Plot twist. I mean just becasue they've been on the site for X doesn't mean they don't carry some rust.

But even then I would be happy with a NTM Lynch the posts are just blah

VOTE: NTM

I would like to hear more from you wrt you scumreading people besides "their posts are eh" "their posts are blah" I'm not sure if you have or not yet, but once I'm done reading through the thread and I've found nothing satisfactory, then I will leave this question here. So, if you're reading this...answer, please.

~

Suddenly AtE...oooo....okay...?

In post 124, Not the mafia wrote:I've tried. I did everything I could to prevent you all from wasting your lynch, but without anything concrete to divert you to, I have nothing else to say that could help. I'll do what I can while I'm here, but unless someone is willing to confess, I'm as good as dead.

How much Mafia experience do you have...?

~

I'll need to reread the whole Domo/PT thing later when my eyes aren't glazing over from tiredness. Feel like I'm missing something.

~

In post 167, dybeck wrote:Someone gave him a lame post restriction.

It's either him or the mod. My money, based upon form, is it's him.

The question is not so much about that... It's more that if he does it routinely, just to be a douchebag, rather than because he's scum, is that sufficient not to act on LAL. What was the previous game? I want to read it.

I'd rather not lynch people because they could POSSIBLY be faking a post restriction. I'd rather be lynching them because they're scummy. Just, you know, my two cents and all.

In post 172, dybeck wrote:I have a vote myself. If I thought you were the lynch for today, I would be using it. I think there are bigger news stories in this game than some little kid who thinks it's funny to invent fake post restrictions. Being a silly little boy is a null tell. But advice for the future - liars tend to get lynched. You should stop doing it.

So, would you vote him because you think he's scum or because you don't like him possibly faking a post restriction? Do tell. Because the fact you're so obsessed with wanting to lynch him annoys me greatly. But I just think PLs are stupid in general, so that might just be a mindset-difference.

In post 177, dybeck wrote:Or he's lying about his post restriction, which makes him a silly little boy, but we've established that this is entirely consistent with his "town" meta, so it's probably a null tell. I hope the town lynched him in his other game, when they didn't have the town meta to go on. Lying is scummy. Please don't do it. But in this case, for the reasons I've stated ad nauseam, I don't support, won't support, and am not trying to get others to support, a Reinoe lynch.

IN THE POST #, YOU SAID YOU WOULD VOTE HIM IF YOU THOUGHT HE WAS THE LYNCH. WTF?

The Dybeck vote is okay. I want to talk a little about it though.

In post 194, Evil Regals wrote:FUCK

WHY

WHY

DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT

WHY

VOTE: reinoe

Is this because of his whole activity thing...? If so, why is that scummy?

~

I want to discuss reads on everyone with Adrien rn. Thanks for reminding me Bae(zu).

~ Alina
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vote count
:

Reinoe (1) evil regals
adelina (1) Obscurity
peregrinev (0)
baezu (0)
burn_209 (0)
Obscurity (0)
dybeck (5) alelina, not the mafia, baezu, Reinoe, Brandi
cloud nine (0)
POWERFUL TOWNIE (1) peregrine
Domo (1) plagiarist
Evil Regals (0)
Brandi (0)
ELMO TEH AZN (0)
Not the mafia (3) manfredd, dybeck, , elmo,
manfredd (0)
The Plagiarist (2) powerful townie, Domo

Not voting:
Cloud nine, burn_209,

With 16 alive it will take 9 to lynch
Deadline:
(expired on 2014-09-20 07:30:00)

Prodding: cloud nine, Elmo, burn, and Obscurity

manfredd requested replacement. Searching for one.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:32 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

My bad I'll post more later
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:30 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 201, Baezu wrote:DOMO- seems genuine in his posts. What were your reasons for calling dybeck town as fuck? (176)

dybeck's flurry with #84, #85 and #86 gave me good vibes, that felt like a natural train of thought. But for me the core reason I think he's town is because he's been on reinoe's case regarding this posting restriction, pointing out that he's faked it before, yet it seems to me he's towning reinoe, not scumming him. If dybeck is scum, then it seems like he found a good reason to put his vote on reinoe, or at least put more pressure on him. dybeck seems to be looking for reasons people are town, as well as scum. That's very much town motivated. It's possible both are scum ofc, but that's merely a consideration, rather than a belief.

I have dybeck as tentative town, along with you and pv. Everyone else is pretty much null.

I'm also reluctant to remove my vote from someone who has gone to ground after getting called out. Plagiarist hasn't posted since he omgus'ed me. His three posts are not good. I feel he's a much better lynch than dybeck, I mean at least dybeck is active. It seems crazy that we have more or less half the game active, and we're looking like we're gonna kill an active player. That does not seem optimal. We should put some pressure on those who are drifting by, try and force them to up their game.
The Plagiarist
The Plagiarist
Townie
The Plagiarist
Townie
Townie

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:44 am

Post by The Plagiarist »

In post 177, dybeck wrote:Let's just make this very clear. One of two things is true. Either Reinoe is telling the truth about his post restriction, which I've already made very clear makes me lean heavy town on him, because it seems like a strange thing for a mod to do to a scum player, and because the role I think it implies seems quite townlike to me.

Reinoe is town, and his wagon is stupid.

I'm more and more thinking Dybeck is town.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:15 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 196, Brandi wrote:
unvote
for now. After reading NTM's recent posts I don't really feel like he's scum.

Dybeck's posts aren't great.

I want to note that Reinoe never initially claimed to have a post restriction, and his response to the complaints feel as though he genuinely has one. He said something to the effect of "I'm only going to say this once, you don't have to read it that's why it's in spoilers,"

We don't need to be all "the boy who cried wolf", why even focus on something like a fake post restriction when in the past it was from a town player?

It seems like a pointless distraction for the town.

vote: dybeck

@Evil: Why assume someone pointing out inactivity levels is scummy? He wasn't even claiming to cast suspicion on those who haven't posted in several days.

In post 197, Brandi wrote:The above probably reads weird but I was typing my thoughts as I caught up.

It looks like you are calling out Reinoe for "pointless distraction for the town." and then voting dybeck for ???

Is ???= biggest current wagon or pointing out the "pointless distraction for town"?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:47 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 209, The Plagiarist wrote:Reinoe is town, and his wagon is stupid.

Define "wagon".
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Welcome to the show, playing the part of manfredd........Titus.

Thank you for joining the chaos!
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:27 am

Post by Titus »

No problem. Here's a drama causing suggestion. Scum have zero incentive to post bc all the wagons are on town.

VOTE: Brandi

So sorry you drew scum. Have your first vote.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:58 am

Post by Evil Regals »

In post 211, DOMO wrote:

Define "wagon".

Indeed!

I didn't know one vote makes a wagon!

Also the defense right there if off. What makes him town??

Also hi wifey <33
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe,
I am
good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.

Alter Ego: Malakittens
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:25 am

Post by dybeck »

In post 199, Brandi wrote:Though I didn't see it until I actually was already posting, I had no idea it had been over 2 days since I last posted. I'm glad you were thoughtful enough to make that post.

Can anyone who's played with Brandi before tell me if she's naturally nice, or whether this is an insincere attempt to cozy up to the only player that's got some established (albeit not universally agreed) town-credentials?
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:45 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

I dunno I think this is how she is on site bit dunno about get games. Either way the quoted post just feels weird and forced
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 214, Evil Regals wrote:
In post 211, DOMO wrote:

Define "wagon".

Indeed!

I didn't know one vote makes a wagon!

Also the defense right there if off. What makes him town??

Also hi wifey <33

Hi honey. One vote counts as a wagon of one in my book by the way for VCA. So blah. Not as big deal here. Just another way of saying voting Reinoe is stupid. *sigh*
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:19 am

Post by dybeck »

My working hypothesis is still that NottheMafia is scum. I don't buy the "too scummy to be scum" defence, particularly with new players.

At 6 or 7 votes, he looked in danger. His scumbuddies then had a choice of bussing him or trying to save him.

When Reinoe made several posts about his suspicions of me being scum, I looked for all the world like a potentially easy target for an alternative lynch. The Plagiarist, the only other choice, wasn't posting heavily and didn't look like he'd give the same level of strong reaction as I would. And then, out of nowhere, up pop alelina, Regal and Baezu to stir up a viable counterwagon. Regal hopped on and then hopped off when it appeared to be going nowhere, and Baezu is voting me despite subsequently apparently posting about a townread on me.

I think it's distinctly possible that NtM is not only scum, but scum with a power role worth saving. And I think it distinctly possible that one of Regal and Baezu is scum with him.

And if the scum do have power-roles, then three scum is more likely than four. And I still haven't forgotten Powerful Townie's statement about there being three scum.

Is it actually this easy?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:27 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 210, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 196, Brandi wrote:
unvote
for now. After reading NTM's recent posts I don't really feel like he's scum.

Dybeck's posts aren't great.

I want to note that Reinoe never initially claimed to have a post restriction, and his response to the complaints feel as though he genuinely has one. He said something to the effect of "I'm only going to say this once, you don't have to read it that's why it's in spoilers,"

We don't need to be all "the boy who cried wolf", why even focus on something like a fake post restriction when in the past it was from a town player?

It seems like a pointless distraction for the town.

vote: dybeck

@Evil: Why assume someone pointing out inactivity levels is scummy? He wasn't even claiming to cast suspicion on those who haven't posted in several days.

In post 197, Brandi wrote:The above probably reads weird but I was typing my thoughts as I caught up.

It looks like you are calling out Reinoe for "pointless distraction for the town." and then voting dybeck for ???

Is ???= biggest current wagon or pointing out the "pointless distraction for town"?

I wasn't calling out Reinoe for anything. I'm saying Dybeck's posts were the pointless distractions. With his "let me make this clear" post. It was a pointless post that he tried to make seem important.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 215, dybeck wrote:
In post 199, Brandi wrote:Though I didn't see it until I actually was already posting, I had no idea it had been over 2 days since I last posted. I'm glad you were thoughtful enough to make that post.

Can anyone who's played with Brandi before tell me if she's naturally nice, or whether this is an insincere attempt to cozy up to the only player that's got some established (albeit not universally agreed) town-credentials?

I'll take this post as a compliment. ^^
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Baezu »

What I didn't like about your last post Alina was that it seemed like you were just repeating what others have been saying. Any insight you yourself have had that is novel?
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by Baezu »

Oops sorry about that dybeck

UNVOTE:
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by Baezu »

I made the reads list while all of my roommates were waiting on me to start a game of civ V and I didn't have time to do a ;tl/dr at the end or make a vote or unvote
Show

Not the mafia
Not the mafia
Townie
Not the mafia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by Not the mafia »

In post 218, dybeck wrote:My working hypothesis is still that NottheMafia is scum. I don't buy the "too scummy to be scum" defence, particularly with new players.

At 6 or 7 votes, he looked in danger. His scumbuddies then had a choice of bussing him or trying to save him.

When Reinoe made several posts about his suspicions of me being scum, I looked for all the world like a potentially easy target for an alternative lynch. The Plagiarist, the only other choice, wasn't posting heavily and didn't look like he'd give the same level of strong reaction as I would. And then, out of nowhere, up pop alelina, Regal and Baezu to stir up a viable counterwagon. Regal hopped on and then hopped off when it appeared to be going nowhere, and Baezu is voting me despite subsequently apparently posting about a townread on me.

I think it's distinctly possible that NtM is not only scum, but scum with a power role worth saving. And I think it distinctly possible that one of Regal and Baezu is scum with him.

And if the scum do have power-roles, then three scum is more likely than four. And I still haven't forgotten Powerful Townie's statement about there being three scum.

Is it actually this easy?

You say that like it's a foregone conclusion that they are all my scumbuddies. In fact, it doesn't look that easy at all. Everything that you just said is nothing but speculation. Dybeck has spent the game probing random people concerning the tiniest of slip-ups. He made a big deal out of PT's claim of the amount of mafia in the game. He started my bangwagon simply because I "wasn't scumhunting." He tried to make reinoe's post restrictions seem important. Searching for lynch targets is a big part of the game, but Dybeck has been bringing up technicalities and speculation, then passing them off as evidence for lynching. One of the biggest goals as a mafioso should likely be to collapse the village on itself. Arousing suspicion for everyone in the group is a fantastic way to get the town to kill each other, and with the ways Dybeck has been painting everyone to be worse than they are, it's a possibility that this is his end goal.

Of course, some of this is me speculating, but it's still better reasoning than the random hypothesis you threw together.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”