zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

also kibbles' ranon vote is about as opportunistic as opportunistic gets
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 870, kibbles0515 wrote:Ranon hasn't said anything at all

ranon hasn't been on site since september 5 btw so should probably be replaced
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

also ranon is L-1 and is so obviously not scum here it's not funny

but hey, aegor / anatole / kibbles are all content with an easy lynch because there's totally not at least 2 scum in these 3 names

totally. not. the. case.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

lol
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

the funny thing is, i can't derail this lynch because there aren't even enough active players to vote other people so you get your mislynch today but when he flips town, you're fucked, so good luck with winning
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by SMP »

VOTE COUNT 3.3

5 votes for a lynch

kibbles0515
(L-3) - zMuffinMan, Riddleton
Ranon
(L-1) - Anatole Kuragin, Aegor, uctriton00, kibbles0515

Not Voting
- Ranon, Saki, Psychotropia

Day ends in (expired on 2014-09-21 09:00:00)

MODNOTE

Ranon has not picked up his prod and will be replaced.
Last edited by SMP on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:23 pm

Post by Saki »

wait is that vc correct or what
retired
LoL - Atlantica / Viera Assassin (NA)
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
GTKAS: Saki
kibbles0515
kibbles0515
Goon
kibbles0515
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by kibbles0515 »

This game needs to just start over. I'm over this.
In post 133, SleepyKrew said "
EVERYONE IS SCUM EXCEPT ME.
"

In post 615, Sean Regan said "While [kibbles0515]'s been playing the craziest of all the players in the game currently..."
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:09 pm

Post by uctriton00 »

I don't want to let this game go because I think Anatole and I can win this with just the two of us, especially if we did indeed get it right with chaos kindly and kibbles

@Mod, replace Saki for prod dodging (any mod will agree that he is basically missing and not participating and thus violating etiquette rules; plus I have a personal blacklist against you Saki, you are being prodded and replaced all over the site, and you basically abandoned a modded game for a week), and replace Ranon if necessary but if we lynch him and he flips scum, then town wins this outright
"Also the town owes uctriton an apology for throwing him under the bus." - RXK
"I hate whoever shot triton." - Bumi
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:11 pm

Post by uctriton00 »

Wait that was Ki Gi who was being force replaced everywhere

But your site activity shows you are not playing in this game and are wasting time
"Also the town owes uctriton an apology for throwing him under the bus." - RXK
"I hate whoever shot triton." - Bumi
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:16 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

the fact that you think ranon is going to flip scum is humourous

let alone the fact that you think i'm scum and anatole is town and i decided the best course of action today was to what? defend one scum buddy and bus the other?

yeah

i just remembered why i don't like playing opens. the setups are OK, the player lists are cancerous
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:29 am

I think we should have restarted before no lynching day 1 but if mod wants to play it out I will.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:40 am

Post by SMP »

In post 881, Saki wrote:wait is that vc correct or what

Sorry, I was going off 3.1 instead of 3.2 for some reason. VC 3.3 is updated correctly above. Thanks.

MODNOTE

ForWhomTheJellyRolls will replace Psychotropia

I'm not going to abandon or restart the game at this point. Please continue to play it out, I'll fill in replacements as necessary.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:43 am

In post 879, zMuffinMan wrote:the funny thing is, i can't derail this lynch because there aren't even enough active players to vote other people so you get your mislynch today but when he flips town, you're fucked, so good luck with winning

Why are you so sure he is town?
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:56 am

Post by Saki »

In post 883, uctriton00 wrote:@Mod, replace Saki for prod dodging (any mod will agree that he is basically missing and not participating and thus violating etiquette rules; plus I have a personal blacklist against you Saki, you are being prodded and replaced all over the site, and you basically abandoned a modded game for a week), and replace Ranon if necessary but if we lynch him and he flips scum, then town wins this outright

I really don't fucking care if you want to rip me to pieces but please don't tell me to replace out of a game or have someone replace me out.

I have not been prodded and replaced all over the site. Prodded, maybe. Replaced, never.

I abandoned the modded game for a week because I was in a hospital for a couple days.
I had crutches for two months afterwards.
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:57 am

Post by Saki »

VOTE: Kibbles
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:18 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 888, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 879, zMuffinMan wrote:the funny thing is, i can't derail this lynch because there aren't even enough active players to vote other people so you get your mislynch today but when he flips town, you're fucked, so good luck with winning

Why are you so sure he is town?

because even apart from the fact there was nothing about his play that was actually scummy and plenty that looked town, i have eyes, and i can see who is voting him and why
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:18 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

those magical things called eyes, they can be very helpful sometimes
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:19 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

though let me guess, when he flips town, i'll be scummy because i knew he'd flip town!

*gasp*

two steps ahead of you, anatole
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 am

VOTE: MuffinMan

So you saw that coming too?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:28 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 683, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Chaos looks scummy as fuck

this is the closest thing i could find to a chaos case in your ISO

In post 823, Aegor wrote:I want to lynch Chaos for his incredibly scummy posting throughout the entire game, ending with his horrible jump onto the uctriton wagon yesterday

this is aegor's

In post 552, uctriton00 wrote:So I gave chaos a completely free town card, because chaos basically came to my defense, saying that people are trying to push my wagon the same way bandit's wagon was pushed. I was like, good good someone else see's it, he must definitely be a townie too, why would scum defend me?

Here's my last game, where a player gerantim was waffling. I told gerantim, I think you're town, and I think you're just an unsure player. gerantim said "yes, yes, yes you get me", and he basically was my buddy and I gave him such a hard town read. Link here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p5647756

gerantim was vigged I think, and turned out to be scum. I'm like, aw hell. (Before you naysayers ask, I was town obviously that game).

Maybe I'm wrong about chaos the same way I'm wrong about gerantim. Just because someone came to my defense, and said, "yeah, you guys are likely trying to push Triton off a mislynch wagon again the same way Bandit was pushed", it doesn't
necessarily
mean it has to be scum.

Placing a counterwagon.

Vote: chaoslord

In post 646, uctriton00 wrote:chaos and kyndy:

Chaos scum can go back to my original read, where he said he's just going to wait for something scummy to happen. Again, no real reads on the rest of the game, and no action.

Also there's a bit of OMGUS in 387: he asks that if he lynches me today, that we can lynch heph tomorrow. That seems like a way to get two townies (in my opinion at least).

But chaos came to my rescue and said i'm trying to be mislynched today. At face value, that's enough to be a town for me. "Finally, someone who sees the game I do". But he could be scum, buddying me. I don't know, it's very hard to guess, it's high risk high reward.

Spoiler: Fluff alert on buddying
I used to have a friend named Lucky2u who was protecting me all game and stopped me from being mislynched in our game together, and I turned on the poor guy and hammered him thinking I was being scum buddied. That was such an epic moment in that game IMO. It killed me when he flipped town.

this is triton's

In post 715, kibbles0515 wrote:VOTE: Chaos
Recently, he hasn't been providing any decent reads. He hasn't posted in 6 hours, and I was under the impression he was almost done.
Plus, Heph's VT claim has been addressed, and not mentioned again for days, but Chaos points it out as a possible tell. Sounds like scum grasping at straws.

In post 870, kibbles0515 wrote:Well, after a bit of a reread, I found some things:
-A little bit of early fencesitting in 130
-Slight refusal to scumhunt in 144
-Shows reluctance at a D2 mislynch based on the D1 mislynch that he was sooper supportive of
Is pretty inactive D2 (no vote [He votes uct, but that ends up being a nolynch], no FoS). Weak play. Replaces out. And Ranon hasn't said anything at all.
VOTE: Ranon. I feel good about this.

this is kibbles

tell me which of these is a good case
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:30 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 894, Anatole Kuragin wrote:VOTE: MuffinMan

So you saw that coming too?

let me guess, you still think chaos-slot is scum (for the very good reasons you've talked about) but you're abandoning that wagon because what i'm doing is oh-so-scummy (for very good reasons you won't talk about)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:32 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i especially like kibbles second point, btw

that worked really well with mathbandit

who kibbles didn't comment on at all, btw!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:37 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i can see why people think you're town, anatole

your scum hunting efforts this game have not only brought scum to their knees, what with your eloquent cases and extreme accuracy, but your ISO just *screams* town

i mean, that case you pushed on mathbandit. you know, the one where he was scummy for stuff that wasn't even scummy. that could only have come from town!

and only a town player would say they still have their PGO shot. omg.

and your chaos case. pristine. flawless. amazing.

and wow, you nailed me pretty hard, too!

you're the paragon of towniness
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:41 am

see, it's hard for me to really put any stock in what you're saying because I know you're wrong, then you defend chaos and it feels like, you know, maybe he knows he's wrong and these guys are scum buds

Return to “Completed Open Games”