Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Brandi »

Sorry for all of the multi posts guys but I'm just reading through everyone and wanting to go through my thoughts. Starting from the "bottom" of the activity rung and going up.

ISO: Manfred>Titus

In post 47, manfredd wrote:
In post 46, Adelina wrote:@Manfredd Is your vote on Not the mafia RVS, or something more?
~Alina

I have so many reason Alina;
-wagoning
-his avatar, just want make you to lynch him
-his kind weird half hearted post

In post 48, manfredd wrote:jk

that just RVS

The previous post was obviously a joke, and the "jk" wasn't really needed. The fact that a "jk" was added shows some insecurities.
~Scummy~

None of his other posts really had anything worth noting.

So on to the replacement:

In post 213, Titus wrote:No problem. Here's a drama causing suggestion. Scum have zero incentive to post bc all the wagons are on town.

VOTE: Brandi

So sorry you drew scum. Have your first vote.

She thinks I'm scum here but with no reason given. Sometimes people like to keep their cards to themselves early on, though.
~Null~

In post 250, Titus wrote:I would imagine if he was mafia, he wouldn't be pushing slips or what not (driving conversations) but merely "observing" things and letting the comments fuel natural divisions.

In post 263, Titus wrote:Everyone has their own methods. I will learn more about them through this. ika is not a rational player(meaning logical, not implying insanity). You cannot read people by usefulness to you but use their intent.

These are two very good posts. Short and concise but good points that give insight. She seems to want to steer town towards productive thinking.
~Townie~

Overall I really like this slot.
Please, Titus, post more.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

That I'm scum.on gut
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:58 am

Post by dybeck »

In post 325, Brandi wrote:

I also really want Titus' reads.
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by PokerFace »

@dybeck, yes brandi is naturally nice. She posts alot in GD (threads I have posted in) and is good artist. I can't recall ever playing mafia with her

@reinoe, there were many people, not just dybeck, speculating if you were faking or not. Dybeck was just the only one that said he may vote you for policy. I do not think you are scum, reinoe as you have been using your post restriction aggressively and not as a shield which I would expect from scum.

-Nevertheless can you please explain your full restriction? When must you give these logs and how many exactly?
-Do we need to know of any penalty regarding possible failure to follow your restriction, basically will you failing hurt anyone else inadvertently? If not then I don't care/think I need to know of any penalty you could get

I do not like how titus defended plagarist here without being prompted to defend plag:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6209554
feels very bad to me. I also don't like this follow up
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p6218650
It doesn't feel like titus actions around plag are synced right

getting a bad vibe from PT about the 3 scum thing, but as I think 4 is more likly than 3 I'm not big on pursuing this vibe until 3 actually seems possible

I do not like how dybeck has kinda moved back and forth on his opinion of reinoe but as it feels he was doing it out of policy and not out of being scum, I don't feel confident or comfortable with the dybeck wagon

I thought NTM was noob town given stuff prepage 5 but looking at stuff pages 5-8 and how he gave reasons after voting dybeck and not when he voted dybeck is something I don't like. I like the reasons he gave at the bottom of page 9 but I would have liked them when he voted and not in response to a post dybeck made later. NTM do you have any other reads other than the dybeck one?

I don't feel comfortable about either NTM or dybeck's wagons as a result of these feelings. I feel most comfortable staying on plag as he has done nothing that gives me pause

Town reads would be domo and PeregineV

Can someone list for me who all are hydras and who all is in the hydras?

I am all caught up reading
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by dybeck »

Poker, if you're going where I think you're going on Reinoe, just remember how reactionary this town is, and that it's Day 1. Not all bears need prodding.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:02 pm

Post by Baezu »

Not liking Titus or plagiarist. Don't know who I dislike more. This is definitely not town Titus
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by reinoe »

Spoiler: Dear Diary 9/16/2014 8:03pm PST
There have been some fires raging just west of us here in Reno. When I got up this morning I thought it was just foggy. Then I thought it was Smog. Then I realized it was Forest Fire smoke. I don't know if anyone can tell by the pictures...

Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vote count
:

Reinoe (0)
adelina (0)
peregrinev (0)
baezu (2) Obscurity, peregrine
Pokerface (0)
Obscurity (0)
dybeck (3) alelina, not the mafia, Reinoe,
cloud nine (0)
POWERFUL TOWNIE (0)
Domo (1) plagiarist
Evil Regals (0)
Brandi (0)
ELMO TEH AZN (0)
Not the mafia (4) dybeck , elmo, Titus, regal
Titus (0)
The Plagiarist (4) powerful townie, Domo, pokerface, baezu

Not voting:
Cloud nine, brandi

With 16 alive it will take 9 to lynch
Deadline:
(expired on 2014-09-20 07:30:00)

prodding: obscurity, alelina and Titus. I'm giving cloud nine till the end of day to respond or be replaced
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:51 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 300, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:4 more votes till i can hammer!

also page top

Was this directed towards NTM or dybeck or both?

dybeck wrote:Poker, if you're going where I think you're going on Reinoe, just remember how reactionary this town is, and that it's Day 1. Not all bears need prodding.

I am not going where I think you think I may be going as I think reinoe is town. If I thought he was scum, I'd go there. Though I don't like him not answering my most recent question above, it seems he may have answered it already

In post 102, reinoe wrote:My "blogs" are limited to when I vote so it's not so bad. I'm not the vote-hopping type, but these are a minimum once-per-day deal.

So I'm fine withdrawing the other questions
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
The Plagiarist
The Plagiarist
Townie
The Plagiarist
Townie
Townie

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:37 am

Post by The Plagiarist »

In post 318, Baezu wrote:
In post 315, DOMO wrote:
In post 309, PokerFace wrote:jotting down thoughts so far before i go to work. have not read everything yet at the top of page 5.

Not the mafia feels like noob town from what I read so far. His play makes sence if he comes only from a night start background

Plagarist feels like noob scum, I don't see how any of his early actions were a reaction bait. It feels alot like he was paranoid and then reacted to domo's pressure poorly. Also he unvoted. If you are baiting you don't draw in your line as quick as he did. Lots of people had not posted. And when you draw it in you should be changing your vote 'immediately' to something you have on the hook. Feels alot like he wanted to omgus domo

Vote: Plagiarist

Also, this is the best thing I've read in this thread.

Agreed.

VOTE: plagiarist

That's quite a sheep vote, Baezu. Trying hard to look innocuous?

VOTE: Baezu
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 314, DOMO wrote:Ok so I've caught up and I've got gut town reads on a few people... titus, dybeck, reinoe, pv, elmo, pokerface.

Not sure about baezu, getting mixed vibes. NTM and PT I'd say are null.

Scummy... plagiarist, brandi, evil regals

Anyone I haven't mentioned probably needs to post more.

If I am wrong on Brandi, DOMO is likely scum. I don't think anyone has presented evidence for Brandi scum and DOMO is all over it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 330, Baezu wrote:Not liking Titus or plagiarist. Don't know who I dislike more. This is definitely not town Titus

Lol. Wrong.

Why do we have 3 competing Day 1 wagons? At two days until deadline.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 327, dybeck wrote:
In post 325, Brandi wrote:

I also really want Titus' reads.

Scum is DOMO and at least one of the major wagons. I need to get reactions from people to read them Day 1 is my weakest day.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 317, DOMO wrote:Brandi looks ok in ISO too. It was her #196 that had me noting her in my scum pile, she was turning the screw on someone I was reading as town. Other than that though she feels town, so again I wouldn't say I'm confident in that one.

Plagiarist though, his ISO took me very little time and I sense nothing town in that.

In post 335, Titus wrote:
In post 314, DOMO wrote:Ok so I've caught up and I've got gut town reads on a few people... titus, dybeck, reinoe, pv, elmo, pokerface.

Not sure about baezu, getting mixed vibes. NTM and PT I'd say are null.

Scummy... plagiarist, brandi, evil regals

Anyone I haven't mentioned probably needs to post more.

If I am wrong on Brandi, DOMO is likely scum. I don't think anyone has presented evidence for Brandi scum and DOMO is all over it.

Can we quick wagon Domo? Compare 314 and 317?

VOTE: DOMO
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:12 am

Post by dybeck »

"Why do we have three competing wagons?"... And then immediately kick off a vanity fourth?

Seriously?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 339, dybeck wrote:"Why do we have three competing wagons?"... And then immediately kick off a vanity fourth?

Seriously?

Well this tells me enough to where I can support your wagon.

The DOMO wagon had the strongest evidence to me. In another day, quicklynching is not a viable option.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:50 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 340, Titus wrote:The DOMO wagon had the strongest evidence to me.

Wait what? You think I'm scum because I name brandi as scum and then retract my read almost immediately after actually ISO'ing her? My first post was me posting my noted reads as I caught up. I should've waited until I ISO'd those I'd indentified as scum, I recognised that as soon as I actually took a proper look. In fact if I'm scum I would have waited, because I'd want to make sure I actually have a case on those I wish to take a lunge at.

Strongest evidence? You've pretty much found a town tell and you're presenting it as scummy while trying to get me quicklynched. I'd say there's more evidence supporting a titus lynch.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:53 am

Post by DOMO »

Furthermore, titus, you came in and immediately called brandi scum while offering no evidence. Now you're calling me scum for suggesting brandi is scum without evidence.

You must be town, scum doesn't brain fart this much surely.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:08 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 328, PokerFace wrote:Can someone list for me who all are hydras and who all is in the hydras?

Powerful Townie is supposed to be ika and angry pidgeon, but AP is missing.
adelina is TheAdrienC and Alina
cloud nine are salamence and nati, but they're missing too

I think that's correct.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:30 am

Post by PokerFace »

Thanks domo

So many missing players and we are 2 days from deadline with no wagon even halfway to lynch

@Farside, can we get some kind of extension or prod barrage to those not posting?

also
In post 319, PokerFace wrote:
@Farside, I don't think you fixed the quotes here right

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6204597
shouldn't there be "s around not mafias name or something like that?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 344, PokerFace wrote:Thanks domo

So many missing players and we are 2 days from deadline with no wagon even halfway to lynch

@Farside, can we get some kind of extension or prod barrage to those not posting?

also
In post 319, PokerFace wrote:
@Farside, I don't think you fixed the quotes here right

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6204597
shouldn't there be "s around not mafias name or something like that?

With enough request I can give an extension..
I hope that quit is right.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:55 am

Post by Baezu »

We have just over two days and need five votes to lynch one of the two leading wagons. We need to get organized so we don't have a NL. I'm actually less convinced that plagiarist is scum. I don't think scum would draw that much attention to themselves so late in the day with an OMGUS vote. I'm actually thinking the three wagons are all on town. Still think Brandi and Titus are scum. I'd love to lynch either of them but I don't think we have time at this point. Let me know if you want to go in on either of those and I will vote but for now

UNVOTE:

I will return my vote closer to day end to prevent a NL or if wagons start taking off on my scum reads
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:26 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 346, Baezu wrote:We have just over two days and need five votes to lynch one of the two leading wagons. We need to get organized so we don't have a NL. I'm actually less convinced that plagiarist is scum. I don't think scum would draw that much attention to themselves so late in the day with an OMGUS vote. I'm actually thinking the three wagons are all on town. Still think Brandi and Titus are scum. I'd love to lynch either of them but I don't think we have time at this point. Let me know if you want to go in on either of those and I will vote but for now

UNVOTE:

I will return my vote closer to day end to prevent a NL or if wagons start taking off on my scum reads

Put your vote on dybeck.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Not the mafia
Not the mafia
Townie
Not the mafia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:39 am

Post by Not the mafia »

In post 346, Baezu wrote:We have just over two days and need five votes to lynch one of the two leading wagons. We need to get organized so we don't have a NL. I'm actually less convinced that plagiarist is scum. I don't think scum would draw that much attention to themselves so late in the day with an OMGUS vote. I'm actually thinking the three wagons are all on town. Still think Brandi and Titus are scum. I'd love to lynch either of them but I don't think we have time at this point. Let me know if you want to go in on either of those and I will vote but for now

UNVOTE:

This might not be the best time to hold off on voting. Indecision at this point won't get us any closer to finding mafia.
Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:26 am

Post by Evil Regals »

Why Titus why
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe,