Mini Normal 1609: The Case Of Doctor Pepper (Game Over)

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Green Crayons »

OH MAN, THIS GAME.

Here are my thoughts (subsequent posts will be shorter, because I will not be commenting on 24 pages) (yo I bolded names so at least skim for your name if you want I don't care whatever):

- w/r/t
TTH
versus
BBT
, the annoyed neighbors, I would perfer lynching TTH. But if we're only going off of the fact that they are neighbors, and TTH's third post in the QT, I don't want to lynch either.

- lol @ people getting suspicious of players voting/suspecting lurkers and active lurkers.

-
Anatole
and
Flubber
look and feel town.
Boon
and
Doogal
, too, maybe. I'm going to throw
Rufflig
into the maybe town bag, as well.

- lol @
wake
versus
Anatole
. Wake comes out looking worse by being super active about things ranging from really inane points to bad theories to blatant misunderstanding of what Anatole is saying. Is this wake's "divisive" play style TTH went on about? Ultimately looks like town versus town, but ~*~ who knows ~*~ .

-----

-
GreyICE
's excessive hostility towards Boon (noted by ), and invoking a non-scum kill (noted by ), is slightly suspicious considering the time within the game it occurred.

-
GreyICE
's poorly done research on Anatole's history with neighbors is null, potentially slightly town. His Great Retreat from the thread after being called out may be embarrassed town.

-----

@Wake:

- Do you normally do these individual-player write ups, and so quickly into D1? Also, why'd you drop the practice so quickly?

- Your theory that both BBT and TTH are scum, and are quoting each other from a scum QT, was something I caught you suggest in a off-hand way at the very beginning of the neighbor business, and then several pages later you went all-in on the theory. Any basis for this suspicion other than pure speculation?

- You said:
In post 174, Wake1 wrote:I do. I've played enough games over the years to know when something isn't quite adding up. Should TTH flip Scum, I would certainly suspect you of being her Scum partner because of your role in trying to get everyone else to stop digging at the discrepancy.

Why the appeal to (your) authority?

Explain the contradictory actions according to your theory: BBT/TTH first bring suspicion upon one another (so that when one flips scum neighbor, the other will look like the town neighbor), but then attempt to placate that suspicion and
not
get each other lynched.

-----

@Csareo
:

- In you say wake "appears to be right," but then you recognize the mod actually undercuts wake's position. You also appear to have missed TTH's and wake's further undercutting your approval of wake's speculation.

Care to comment?

- Whoa calm down on your buddying with wake, you're making it so darn obvious. (, , , , , .)

- lol, whoa you're really going whole hog on this buddying wake business. (.) Okay, whatevs.

- Appears to set up a one-two back to back lynch of BBT and TTH (, , ), and doesn't seem to care if they're town so long as he finally gets to know the mechanics of the neighbor role ( and ).

-----

And here is my vote: UNVOTE: wake, VOTE: Csareo.

If Csareo is scum, wake is likely town.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

TTH claimed for him like five minutes into the game...
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:26 am

In post 601, Anatole Kuragin wrote:TTH claimed for him like five minutes into the game...

this is to csareo
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:27 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 598, Csareo wrote:
I don't like how you keep affirming these things.
ATE never works, I guarantee it.

It's not AtE. It's fact. Given you meta'd me, you know it to be true.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:34 am

Post by Csareo »

It is ATE, or why else would you even respond to that post?
Always need fresh blood
http://www.edeb8.com/
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:34 am

Post by Csareo »

@Wake- Why would there even be three scum in a 9 player game? That's imbalanced from my POV.
Always need fresh blood
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:36 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 605, Csareo wrote:@Wake- Why would there even be three scum in a 9 player game? That's imbalanced from my POV.

Fake town-slip?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:45 am

Post by Csareo »

I don't like the "If Csareo is scum, wake is town".
If I flip town, then what, you'll lynch wake.
It seems to "scum motivated", and in actuality, there's nothing to support this line of reasoning.

Other thoughts on greencrayon's post.
- w/r/t TTH versus BBT, the annoyed neighbors, I would perfer lynching TTH. But if we're only going off of the fact that they are neighbors, and TTH's third post in the QT, I don't want to lynch either.

Is this all you have to say on the matter? Like seriously? And there is nothing substantial to indicate TTH as scum. Nothing reliable.
While there has been multitude's of evidence on BBT. If you want to prove that TTH is a better alternative to the main wagon, then it's up to you to develop a better case.
Anatole and Flubber look and feel town.

This is an associative tell, since I was scum reading flubber, and Anatole appears to be alligned with BBT, a major scum read.
Wake comes out looking worse by being super active about things ranging from really inane points to bad theories to blatant misunderstanding of what Anatole is saying. Is this wake's "divisive" play style TTH went on about? Ultimately looks like town versus town, but ~*~ who knows ~*~ .

First of all, you're making this bullshit up. Anatole was being outright ridiculous, and Wake didn't make one theory that whole time.
Name ONE theory wake made in that two page argument, I would LOVE to see it.
I'm going to throw Rufflig into the maybe town bag, as well.

Please justify this read. Seriously, justify it.

What is exactly your case on me? An associative tell on wake, and one false statement?
And what makes even less since, is your comment that if I'm scum wake is town.

My friend, that is the contradiction of the day.
If your case is built on me buddying with wake, why would wake be town if I flip scum
?
Obvious what just happened, you know I'll flip town, and will have a base reason to lynch wake tommorow.
Scum fuck ups are hilarious, aren't they.
Always need fresh blood
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:46 am

Post by Csareo »

That contradiction was so outright blatant.
Please lynch him tommorow, as I'll probs be NK'd
Always need fresh blood
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:54 am

Csareo I would be FLOORED if you were ever night killed in any game.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:02 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

That made me giggle.

Teehee.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 586, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Everything about BBT reads to me as over-excited town so I don't plan on voting him unless some new shit comes to light. It's also unlikely if he's town that he has another role to claim besides neighbor so it's probably a dead end road.

Wouldn't over excited town be less defensive and more tunnel-y?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:09 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 607, Csareo wrote:I don't like the "If Csareo is scum, wake is town".
If I flip town, then what, you'll lynch wake.
It seems to "scum motivated", and in actuality, there's nothing to support this line of reasoning.

. . . .

My friend, that is the contradiction of the day.
If your case is built on me buddying with wake, why would wake be town if I flip scum
?
Obvious what just happened, you know I'll flip town, and will have a base reason to lynch wake tommorow.
Scum fuck ups are hilarious, aren't they

What supports my line of reasoning of if Csareo is scum, then wake is likely town? That would be your blatant buddying with wake.

If you flip town, that is a null on wake's alignment. Your buddying is you attempting to align yourself with another player, which is scummy.

The way buddying works is if you are scum, and the other player being buddied is town, then when the other player dies you look good for having not suspected a town player. If you flip scum, then your buddying attempts make wake look town. If wake flip scum, then your buddying attempts make you look town because scum wouldn't buddy their teammate (putting WIFOM aside). But if you flip town, then the entire buddying bit is null w/r/t wake.

Very basic scum play 101. Don't know why you're making convoluted and wrong extrapolations from that (that if you flip scum, somehow that means diddly about wake's alignment). Unless if you're scum, trying to be angry about something that isn't even a thing.

The rest of your post is hyper aggressive and defensive. Like, town can be those things, but they generally needed to be prodded about it. You just exploded from one post. Scummy.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:11 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 612, Green Crayons wrote:Don't know why you're making convoluted and wrong extrapolations from that (that if you flip
scum
town
, somehow that means diddly about wake's alignment).

Fixed.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

CRAYONS IT'S A TRAP
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:17 am

Post by Csareo »

What supports my line of reasoning of if Csareo is scum, then wake is likely town? That would be your blatant buddying with wake.

If you flip town, that is a null on wake's alignment.
Your buddying is you attempting to align yourself with another player, which is scummy

That would NORMALLY be true, except there is a major flaw in your logic, which is the fact that you are scum reading wake.
Which is why your "buddy case" is both bullshit and a scumtell. Buddying is a very light tell, and is speculative because there are so many reasons it could be happening.
Let's not forget, we also have to be in agreement the action is buddying.

Scum can buddy with scum. Town can buddy with town. Scum can buddy with town. Associative tells are only indicative at end of the game.
The underlined is speculative bullshit, and you have no way of proving that was my intention (and I don't even think I was buddying).

Very basic scum play 101. Don't know why you're making convoluted and wrong extrapolations from that (that if you flip scum, somehow that means diddly about wake's alignment). Unless if you're scum, trying to be angry about something that isn't even a thing.

Except your whole case relies on the broken premise that I am proven scum (and buddying is the only half ass charge brought forward).
Making a case just on buddying is silly and amatuer.
Always need fresh blood
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:18 am

In post 611, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 586, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Everything about BBT reads to me as over-excited town so I don't plan on voting him unless some new shit comes to light. It's also unlikely if he's town that he has another role to claim besides neighbor so it's probably a dead end road.

I would think it would depend on the player. He seemed genuinely upset he was outed by his neighbor and I think
he thinks
he keeps seeing all of these scum tells and is going after them.
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Csareo »

Greencrayons, I would need to scum read ruffles and anatole by your logic, because they're buddying with BBT.
Fortunately, associative tells are a bullshit reason to lynch someone before a flip happens.
Always need fresh blood
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:20 am

Post by Csareo »

What do you think constitutes buddying.
Also, you ignored several questions asked of you in my post. Why did you ignore my other questions/requests?
Always need fresh blood
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Green Crayons »

It's . . . as if . . . my basis for voting you . . . was not confined to only your buddying of wake. Heh.

I'm not reading wake as scum, so that's a cool misrep. (In 600 I said he looks like possible town.)

I'm not going to get into a quote war with you. A lot of your little snips about my post are misconstruing what I said, misunderstanding what I said, or are really not important.
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:27 am

Post by Csareo »

In post 619, Green Crayons wrote:It's . . . as if . . . my basis for voting you . . . was not confined to only your buddying of wake. Heh.

I'm not reading wake as scum, so that's a cool misrep. (In 600 I said he looks like possible town.)

I'm not going to get into a quote war with you. A lot of your little snips about my post are misconstruing what I said, misunderstanding what I said, or are really not important.

Justify ALL your reads, and tell me what you think of BBT's wishywashy voting patterns.
Always need fresh blood
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Csareo »

Respond to my case. Why the hell did you vote for me over an associative tell.
You seem certain my intention was to buddy with a townie, yet this only makes sense if...
1. Wake is proven town
2. Csareo is proven scum
3. Csareo's intention was to be apart of a town bloc

A speculative and unsupported vote justification. Especially since wake wasn't the "town pinnacle" when I supposedly buddied with him.
Wouldn't I have rather joined anatole and flubber to join a three person bloc.
The logic is broken, and requires immediate explanation.
Always need fresh blood
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:32 am

Post by Csareo »

I think you scum slipped, and hard.
Always need fresh blood
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:33 am

Post by Green Crayons »

w/r/t justifying ALL my reads (thanks for the caps now I now you didn't mean only some of them):

Uh, no? It's not relevant or helpful to go into full detail about how I feel about every single player, and why. It makes for pretty good fodder for scum to make a big fuss about irrelevant discussion, though.

-----

w/r/t BBT:

In post 616, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 611, Flubbernugget wrote:
I would think it would depend on the player. He seemed genuinely upset he was outed by his neighbor and I think
he thinks
he keeps seeing all of these scum tells and is going after them.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:33 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Man you're really trying to make this buddying thing harder than it actually is.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”