Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Pie, post more. I want to get a read on you.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 249, Ankamius wrote:Eh. That's too much of a stretch. He hadn't stated any particular scumread towards anyone else before that.

I'm more worried about the fact that it was his first vote in the entire game, but even that's less scummy and more a minor annoyance.

re first sentence, that's true

how come annoyance? i have an idea.. of what you mean i think

kinda non caring, right
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Bad choice of words, but I don't really know what else to put there. It's off-putting, but not really in any way that's scummy.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

so iow...just plain annoyance
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

thats what i was getting off him. i don't think his vote on us is necessarily scummy. just.. makes me wonder cause it could potentially be an easy vote since he was prompted. do you know what i mean?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I understood what you meant. The main reason I'm saying it's a stretch is because he hadn't voiced any particular suspicion of anyone else before that point. I could see other arguments being made of that point, but that one in particular doesn't really work effectively here.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Read through some of Reinoe's past games and his style is consistent in each game. What are your current reads, Reinoe?
Also, I'm going to check out the scumhunting guides on your wiki. Which do you think would be the best to start out with?

Also read back through KB's posts now that I can tell them apart. I can kinda see the whole reaction test thing as being a bad joke that got out of hand, but I'm still going to keep an eye on their posts, and my vote since it's my strongest suspicion right now.

Flum is my best bet for town since he seems to be thinking things through and gauging reactions. Why are you leaning towards randomidget as scum?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 255, Ankamius wrote:I understood what you meant. The main reason I'm saying it's a stretch is because he hadn't voiced any particular suspicion of anyone else before that point. I could see other arguments being made of that point, but that one in particular doesn't really work effectively here.

mmm. yea, and i see that as well. so ok, maybe i shouldn't be looking at what i said then... that he was prompted.

what other arguments could you see that might work?

where are you at with him?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

reinoe is prob town alchemist
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm kinda eh on Anatole right now. He's on the backburner for now since I generally only focus on a few people at a time.

Re: Other Arguments
1. Mudflinging until he gets support
2. Mafia testing waters

Those are the main two I can think of right now. Nothing I'd say is worth pushing at this point.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:05 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 256, Alchemist21 wrote:Flum is my best bet for town since he seems to be thinking things through and gauging reactions. Why are you leaning towards randomidget as scum?

He is an actively avoiding any attention. He has been basically hanging around, not doing anything useful. Lets go over what he has been doing.

In post 15, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 12, Alchemist21 wrote:Who's Fluminator and why are people voting for him?

P.S. I'm new here so I don't know the people here.

Don't worry I haven't played with anyone in this game either apart from reinoe. Two votes on a wagon could just be not paying attention. Three votes in RVS would be unusal.

First thing posted of substance. Makes a claim that is definitely not true in my experience. As soon as people pressure him on it he disappears avoiding the spotlight.

In post 135, Randomnamechange wrote:Anatole and alchemist looking town. Would be nice if lurkers (including me) could contribute more.

Admits to lurking? He is aware he is lurking but doesn't change anything? It seems to be a way to try to get town okay with his lurking.
I also asked him why he had those reads and he never responded. Maybe he didn't see. I'm asking you again if you read this midget.

The next group of posts were about his meta-experience with Reino. Something very safe to post about.
In post 147, Randomnamechange wrote:Ankamius do you [have any reads]?

Again, he makes it look like he is contributing while doing nothing at all.

In post 210, Randomnamechange wrote:Not liking reinoe here but I think he is town.

?? What does he mean by this. Someone else asked him this and he didn't answer.

There can be town lurkers, and town that don't contribute, but I find this a little different. He is actively lurking and the only thing he seems to be trying to do is stay out of any controversy.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:03 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 260, Fluminator wrote:
In post 256, Alchemist21 wrote:Flum is my best bet for town since he seems to be thinking things through and gauging reactions. Why are you leaning towards randomidget as scum?

He is an actively avoiding any attention. He has been basically hanging around, not doing anything useful. Lets go over what he has been doing.

In post 15, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 12, Alchemist21 wrote:Who's Fluminator and why are people voting for him?

P.S. I'm new here so I don't know the people here.

Don't worry I haven't played with anyone in this game either apart from reinoe. Two votes on a wagon could just be not paying attention. Three votes in RVS would be unusal.

First thing posted of substance. Makes a claim that is definitely not true in my experience. As soon as people pressure him on it he disappears avoiding the spotlight.

In post 135, Randomnamechange wrote:Anatole and alchemist looking town. Would be nice if lurkers (including me) could contribute more.

Admits to lurking? He is aware he is lurking but doesn't change anything? It seems to be a way to try to get town okay with his lurking.
I also asked him why he had those reads and he never responded. Maybe he didn't see. I'm asking you again if you read this midget.

The next group of posts were about his meta-experience with Reino. Something very safe to post about.
In post 147, Randomnamechange wrote:Ankamius do you [have any reads]?

Again, he makes it look like he is contributing while doing nothing at all.

In post 210, Randomnamechange wrote:Not liking reinoe here but I think he is town.

?? What does he mean by this. Someone else asked him this and he didn't answer.

There can be town lurkers, and town that don't contribute, but I find this a little different. He is actively lurking and the only thing he seems to be trying to do is stay out of any controversy.

I really haven't seen much to comment on. A lot of what has been going on has been, in my opinion, pointless arguing. If you look at my other games I tend to start contributing more as the game goes on. For now.

Alchemist - town. trying to figure out who is scum and seems generally interested in finding scum.
Fluminator - town. same as above.
Reinoe - town. I don't see a scum player playing the way he is.
ankamius - town. liking his posts, seems to have genuine reads.
Majiffy - leaning town. Don't see scum motivation behind his posting.
Anatole Kuragin - leaning town. hard to read but gut says town.
aphix - null, leaning town. not much content but what I see I like.

gaiden - null. I sposting, not a lot of content but seems to be happy with that.
matsumi sisters - null. I need to re-read them as I have no idea what my read is there.
clusk - null. no content.

krystal bald - null, leaning scum. Seems to be making an effort to look town without much scumhunting going on.
doublade - scum. isn't posting and I don't like what he has posting.
Doublade
Doublade
Goon
Doublade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:18 am

Post by Doublade »

In post 261, Randomnamechange wrote:doublade - scum. isn't posting and I don't like what he has posting.

What a flimsy excuse for not moving your RVS vote. There's nothing behind this read except for that you've been reasonlessly voting us since post 11, and now you're trying to hide behind our inactivity to justify it.

VOTE: Fluminator

"The complex attack patterns of its two swords are unstoppable, even for an opponent greatly accomplished at swordplay."

Doublade
Doublade
Goon
Doublade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:19 am

Post by Doublade »

VOTE: randomidget

Mixed it up with my RVS vote.

"The complex attack patterns of its two swords are unstoppable, even for an opponent greatly accomplished at swordplay."

aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:29 am

Post by aphix »

Post reads to me less like a reads list and more mimicking what has been posted so far this game.

randomidget: Can you explain what about doublade you don't like? I'd prefer quotes and reasons, not just don't like it.
Doublade
Doublade
Goon
Doublade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:31 am

Post by Doublade »

No, don't ask it anything. Just kill it already.

Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

In post 264, aphix wrote:Post reads to me less like a reads list and more mimicking what has been posted so far this game.

then perhaps you should work on your reading skills?
Matsumi Sisters
Matsumi Sisters
Townie
Matsumi Sisters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:58 am

Post by Matsumi Sisters »

In post 242, reinoe wrote:This is actually kinda fun...

what's your opinion of Alchemist "dodging" my case on him?

:/

what I find scummy about your dodging isn't the fact that you ignored me at first - it's the fact that you made a bunch of posts after I poked you over it and wrote a bunch of stuff while still ignoring my actual point. that kind of behavior is more likely to come from scum who get called out, as opposed to town who, when pressured for an explanation, can give one. if you had kept poking Alchemist over it and he kept deflecting, I would agree that would be scummy.

either this is a misunderstanding or you're trying to redirect off yourself

in either case, the way you tried to discredit my argument earlier is scummy as hell and you still haven't answered either of my original questions
Matsumi Sisters
Matsumi Sisters
Townie
Matsumi Sisters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:59 am

In post 250, Ankamius wrote:Pie, post more. I want to get a read on you.

I've been extremely busy recently and haven't had much time/motivation to play. but I will try

what's your read on reinoe?
Matsumi Sisters
Matsumi Sisters
Townie
Matsumi Sisters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:01 pm

btw I agree about randomidget. that reads list looks like it's more derived from the general consensus of players, as opposed to having anything new in it

-Yuu
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by reinoe »

Matsumi Sisters wrote:
In post 242, reinoe wrote:This is actually kinda fun...

:/

what I find scummy about your dodging isn't the fact that you ignored me at first - it's the fact that you made a bunch of posts after I poked you over it and wrote a bunch of stuff while still ignoring my actual point. that kind of behavior is more likely to come from scum who get called out, as opposed to town who, when pressured for an explanation, can give one. if you had kept poking Alchemist over it and he kept deflecting, I would agree that would be scummy.

either this is a misunderstanding or you're trying to redirect off yourself

in either case, the way you tried to discredit my argument earlier is scummy as hell and you still haven't answered either of my original questions

You're ignoring the same thing that I've brought up repeatedly and is also the simplest explanation...

I'm giving 0 fucks about your case. You're trying to make it something more. But here's your scum slips...

1)
In post 231, Matsumi Sisters wrote:

I made a case on you that has nothing to do with aggression or playstyle.
respond to it instead of dodging it.

-Yuu

You presume I'm dodging and accuse me immediately instead of just asking again. It never even occured to you that I just didn't see it, or that I just didn't care. You immediately accused me.

2)
In post 241, Matsumi Sisters wrote: on the other hand,
scum are more likely to get defensive
or just outright ignore arguments against them, which is what you're doing here.

You allow yourself a double standard. If I respond you can immediately accuse me of being defensive even if I'm not being defensive. If I don't respond you immediately accuse me of dodging, which is exactly what you did right away.

3)
In post 243, reinoe wrote:
Lulz. It's like the Matsumi Sisters saw exactly where I was going with this and decided to shut the fuck up. :lol: I see you logged in on the bottom of the forum page. :wink:

You abandon ship immediately after I bring up Alchemist. You then come back "fresh" after consulting your hydra partner. For some reason you just can't wrap your mind around the fact that I don't give a damn. If your case is so fucking good why do you NEED me to respond to it? It looks like you're trying to run interference on behalf of Alchemist. BTW, this is the last response you get about your case and your subsequent tantrums. You're scum.

Fairly certain we've got a Matsumi+Alchemist scum team. Third member has no associate tells.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Matsumi Sisters
Matsumi Sisters
Townie
Matsumi Sisters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:33 pm

In post 270, reinoe wrote:I'm giving 0 fucks about your case. You're trying to make it something more.

er..... no

I already gave some reasons why you "giving 0 fucks" is scummy at worst and extremely anti-town to the point where it should be disallowed in mafia games at best. I'm not making any more out of it

In post 270, reinoe wrote:You allow yourself a double standard. If I respond you can immediately accuse me of being defensive even if I'm not being defensive. If I don't respond you immediately accuse me of dodging, which is exactly what you did right away.

what I found defensive was not you responding. it's the fact that when you DID respond, you tried to discredit the case because "I thought about it too much" - which is bullshit and has nothing to do with my point. town who get called out explain why the argument against them is wrong - scum are more likely to try to discredit the case or bring up things that are completely unrelated in order to deflect, which is why your response was overly defensive.

and I just explained that. trying to spin it as calling you defensive just for responding is a blatant strawman

I see no reason to respond to the rest of the wall - if you're town, you are either not reading the thread or are blatantly ignoring me anyway. I'm done here

-Yuu
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 243, reinoe wrote:
In post 242, reinoe wrote:
In post 241, Matsumi Sisters wrote:
In post 239, reinoe wrote:Why can't it be that I just don't care? Let's say your theory that you've put too much though into is true. Do you think me not giving a fuck about your case is scummy? If you do think it's scummy how scummy do you think it is?

HELL FUCKING YES. town who have an incorrect case pushed on them should, you know, be able to actually EXPLAIN why the case is wrong. on the other hand, scum are more likely to get defensive or just outright ignore arguments against them, which is what you're doing here.

also, you trying to discredit my argument because "lol I put too much thought into it" is scummy as fuck.

-Yuu

This is actually kinda fun...

Lulz. It's like the Matsumi Sisters saw exactly where I was going with this and decided to shut the fuck up. :lol: I see you logged in on the bottom of the forum page. :wink:

You know that it takes longer than 13 minutes for the site to log you off due to inactivity right?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

Also it looks like you're justifying your Alch vote by calling other people scum with him, while not actually providing any good reasons for why Alch himself is scum.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

But I'm pretty certain that Majiffy is scum trying to push an easy lynch on you so you've got that going for you, which is nice.

Return to “Completed Open Games”