Lowercase
Lowercase
Goon
Lowercase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by Lowercase »

Still want you to flavor claim or rescind the PR.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 375, Lowercase wrote:Still want you to flavor claim or rescind the PR.

Spoiler: Dear Diary 9/17/2014 6:23pm
The forest fires over the Sierra Nevada seemed to be getting beaten back. However right before I went to work I think something got out of control. Notice the clear blue sky...

Twenty minutes later the entire western horizon was dominated by a smokey cloud. You could smell it. The smoke is blanketing the sky and it's recommended that the pets stay inside now.

I'm not much of a nature nut but I do feel bad for the forest critters. For an animal a forest fire must be the scariest shit in the world.

Taco Bell for dinner. The Cantina burritos are a cut above average. The cashier messed up and charged me one dollar less than I should have been. Even though it tasted ok I won't get one again because the price is too high.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by Evil Regals »

lowercase:

You were following AIWL?

I actually wish I had a stronger townread than I do currently, but no one here is screaming town to me which really sucks. I had actually wish some of the players I have experience with town it up, but they haven't and it makes me very, very sad.
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe,
I am
good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.

Alter Ego: Malakittens
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

Phone posting on behalf of my hydra. Prod acknowledged. Got some catching up to do.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 353, reinoe wrote:
In post 324, reinoe wrote:
In post 323, Brandi wrote:
Spoiler:

Plagiarist, Obscurity, Cloud Nine, all with 5 or less posts without having any replacements.

In post 106, Cloud Nine wrote:Wow I'm legit surprised that Sal hasnt posted yet.

In post 231, Cloud Nine wrote:I'm surprised Nati can't bail me out while I'm V/LA.

Sup?

^Absolutely nothing of value from this person^ They have received 2 prods so far. Will likely be replaced...

Obscurity
has 3 content filled posts out of 4. Not going to quote them because they are rather large~ Would like to see more from him/her.

I'm curious to see what Evil Regals has to say about this.

fos:Evil Regals.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by dybeck »

In post 375, Lowercase wrote:Still want you to flavor claim or rescind the PR.

You get used to it after a while. He's pretty much decided to commit to it now though. Let him have his fun and find something else to talk about because we've done his "post restriction" to absolute death, honestly.
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:23 pm

Post by Brandi »

Ugh its 1:22 and my mind is numb. I hope I get some free time tomorrow. Welcome "Lowercase" with the capital L.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:01 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 358, Brandi wrote:This chain doesn't sit well with me and feels opportunistic. PF is an experienced player so it's easier for scum to latch onto bad wagons that they start without really getting flak for it.
Baezu so far has been scummier than Domo, but Domo is still likely scum. At least one of these two are definitely scum.

This comment doesn't sit well with me. Why are you making definitive assumptions about me and baezu based on plagiarist being a bad wagon? Do you know something I don't about plagiarist? I get the impression that you know plagiarist is town.

UNVOTE:

Furthermore, I would like to remind you that I did not latch onto pokerface's wagon, I pretty much started that wagon by saying the same things pokerface did. It should come as no surprise to anyone paying attention that I liked pokerface's comment.

VOTE: brandi
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:10 am

Post by DOMO »

Actually I'm not liking baezu completely ignoring pokerface's request to explian his reads better. And I can't see baezu being scum with brandi after brandi's recent posts.

UNVOTE:

I'll wait until both have responded before deciding where to put my vote.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:12 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 359, dybeck wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I think PeregrineV is scum. I expect I'll pick up a bunch of votes for even suggesting it, but everything in my gut says he's scum and I've been playing mafia a very long time.

I really don't think dybeck scum would take this line so close to deadline when he's already under pressure. This could tip the balance, and he knows it. It's a very risky move at this stage of the day for scum to point the finger at someone generally read as town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Prodding peregrine and powerful townie
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:49 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

We're 3 days from deadline and we have nothing but 3 wagons with equal votes
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Holy crap, prodded. Sorry about that.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:53 am

Post by Baezu »

I would like to provide a current reads list ASAP. I have to get organized after my weekend+ with the inlaws and hopefully I'll have time to do it before tonight
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Baezu »

I just want to point out that it really sucks having half the game awol. Even if we do happen to lynch scum it will give us absolutely no associative tells for tomorrow. I'm very frustrated right now
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:58 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 382, DOMO wrote:
In post 358, Brandi wrote:This chain doesn't sit well with me and feels opportunistic. PF is an experienced player so it's easier for scum to latch onto bad wagons that they start without really getting flak for it.
Baezu so far has been scummier than Domo, but Domo is still likely scum. At least one of these two are definitely scum.

This comment doesn't sit well with me. Why are you making definitive assumptions about me and baezu based on plagiarist being a bad wagon? Do you know something I don't about plagiarist? I get the impression that you know plagiarist is town.

UNVOTE:

Furthermore, I would like to remind you that I did not latch onto pokerface's wagon, I pretty much started that wagon by saying the same things pokerface did. It should come as no surprise to anyone paying attention that I liked pokerface's comment.

VOTE: brandi

Sorry Domo-chan, not trying to be mean here, but this line of thinking doesn't make sense and isn't very believable. In a mafia game most of what you go off of has to be assumptions, especially early on. My assumption is that the dude is not scum. So when someone attacks/votes someone for flimsy or opportunistic reasons that don't feel like scum hunting, they are scummy. Your reaction to my post is verrrry over defensive.

And thanks for the reminder, but, I know you didn't hop onto the wagaon from PokerFace, and I never said
you
did. Your vote on him was still bad and you are still scummy for a lot of how you've played so far in this game.
POWERFUL TOWNIE
POWERFUL TOWNIE
Goon
POWERFUL TOWNIE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:17 am

Post by POWERFUL TOWNIE »

VOTE: Brandi

anything else but filler post and doublcasting?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:24 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 390, Brandi wrote:In a mafia game most of what you go off of has to be assumptions, especially early on.

This is fine, I accept this. What I don't accept is language like "definitely scum" based on your assumption of someone being town. Forgive me for thinking that town would use language along the lines of "if plagiarist is town..." when making accusations against those who are voting for him. This is why I read your comments as scummy. You don't seem to have any doubt about plagiarist. If you're town, you should have doubt. Dude is not exactly dripping in town cred, is he? And if you think he is, well please explain why you think that. I'm not sure why you'd be so confident that he's town that you can then draw conclusions based on his wagon. That does not read as natural town thought process to me. Hence, you're scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Ika will be replacing powerful townie.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:30 am

Post by ika »

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

now upgraded with 10 times more trolling
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:30 am

Post by ika »

and 100 times more active lurking

and 1000 times more wifom
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Im confused
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:25 am

Post by PokerFace »

IKA was part of the Powerful townie hydra and unless I am mistaken AP made 0-2 of the powerful townie posts so far, am I about right IKA?

can you tell us why he has quit?

Also who were you saying you could hammer here:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p6221258

I isoed dybeck and NTM. I do not want to be on either of those wagons. Both have done things I could see town doing so I am not very comfortable voting either of them

I would guess there would be 4 scum in this kind of setup so I'm currently considering the possibility of a brandi/plag/bauvu/titus scum team given how they have been treating each other. Plag and Baevu would be players I'd be willing to vote since i don't feel as strongly on brandi and titus. I want Plag and Baevu to acknowledge my posts and questions

I really wish there was a way to get rid of all the lurking going on right now. Perhaps a lynch of the scummiest lurker would be whats best for the town. I'm gonna check the activity overview on the thread and see if there is someone there worth voting from there that has been scummy in the game
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:33 am

Post by PokerFace »

looking at the overview and ignoring those who have been replaced
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... overview=1
plag has low post count of 6 and his last post was 1 day and 8 hours ago. I seem to recall farside prodding him some so I'm keeping my vote right where it is. low on activity and scummy plag be

Is adelina still in the game? They have not posted in days. Are they getting replaced Farside?

I have a null read on adelina
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:36 am

Post by ika »

In post 397, PokerFace wrote:IKA was part of the Powerful townie hydra and unless I am mistaken AP made 0-2 of the powerful townie posts so far, am I about right IKA?

he made none of them iirc

can you tell us why he has quit?

i have made the decision myself

Also who were you saying you could hammer here:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p6221258

check alst votecount

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”