Adelina
Adelina
Townie
Adelina
Townie
Townie

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Adelina »

In post 398, PokerFace wrote:looking at the overview and ignoring those who have been replaced
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... overview=1
plag has low post count of 6 and his last post was 1 day and 8 hours ago. I seem to recall farside prodding him some so I'm keeping my vote right where it is. low on activity and scummy plag be

Is adelina still in the game? They have not posted in days. Are they getting replaced Farside?

I have a null read on adelina

I just posted earlier on the page. I was out of town and Alina had net problems. I'm in the middle of catching up.

-Adrien
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by PokerFace »

oh you are right I'm sorry. I didn't factor your last post being from a part of the hydra and not the main account

@Farside please ignore my last comments/request
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Adelina
Adelina
Townie
Adelina
Townie
Townie

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by Adelina »

It's okay. I was only posting from my account because I was phone posting and didn't have the login info for my phone.

-Ade
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vote count
:

Reinoe (0)
adelina (0)
peregrinev (0)
baezu (3) Obscurity, peregrine, plagiarist
Pokerface (0)
Obscurity (0)
dybeck (3) alelina, not the mafia, Reinoe,
Lowercase (0)
Ika (0)
Domo (1) Titus
Evil Regals (0)
Brandi (1) ika
ELMO TEH AZN (0)
Not the mafia (3) dybeck , elmo, regal
Titus (0)
The Plagiarist (1) pokerface

Not voting:
Lowercase, brandi, baezu, Domo

With 16 alive it will take 9 to lynch
Deadline:
(expired on 2014-09-22 07:30:00)
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Adelina
Adelina
Townie
Adelina
Townie
Townie

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by Adelina »

My vote is still on Dybeck, but I would be okay with switching back to NTM. Those are my top two scumreads.

-Adrien
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by reinoe »

Not voting:

size=400]
---->Lowercase, brandi, baezu, Domo<----
[/size]

This is really fucking unacceptable.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by ika »

In post 405, reinoe wrote:
Not voting:

size=400]
---->Lowercase, brandi, baezu, Domo<----
[/size]

This is really fucking unacceptable.

UNVOTE:

trollololololololol
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 405, reinoe wrote:This is really fucking unacceptable.

God damn man that must be the first VC where I'm not voting. I make no apologies, nor am I hurrying my vote onto anyone to please you. I'll decide what I'm doing after baezu posts again.

Did we get that extension? That seems better than rushing people.
Extension please farside
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by reinoe »

Spoiler: Dear Diary: 9/18/2014 7:48pm
Overall today was a pretty good day. I finally got another AARP membership. It's been slim pickin' for almost a week now. Despite the recent difficulties I've been having getting memberships my overall conversion rate is above goal. Pluse I got another one today so that's great and it was for 5 years. I have a strong feeling that the limits and regulations that have been put in place will be rescinded next year.

Also it was really smokey all day today. I can tell my co-workers are so done with this fire. Last year one was really close: we could see it over the mountaintops. But we had some very light rain today so that should help a little. It's fortunate we got any rain at all.

On the way home from work I spoke with one of the temp employees. She's hired through one of the temp agencies. She talked about how last year the new temps were gettin paid "x" amount and how this year a different agency is paying "x amount-$.50 per hour. So likely the agency is taking the extra $.50 per hour as commission on a per employee basis. That sucks. Temp agencies really suck. I hate them so much. I've never had a good experience through a temp agency. I've never found work through a temp agency. I could go on and on about my bad experiences.

Oh yeah, I went to Little Ceasar's because I wanted to get that new Pretzel crust pizza. The line was nearly out the door. I'm kinda indifferent to the pretzel crust. What I'm excited about is the nacho cheese used in place of the marinara sauce. Unfortunately the line was so long because lot's of people wanted to try it and none were ready to be taken right away. Because of the long line I bought the meatzza pizza instead because I'm not waiting 10 minutes for a Little Ceasar's Pizza. The meatzza not nearly as good as the plain old pepperoni. The meat on the meatza, besided the pepperoni, is kinda terrible. Plus the price was raised on the meatzza so it's not even worth it anymore. I'll have to go to Little Ceasar's again sometime because I really did want that Pretzal Crust Pizza.

Oh yeah, I just looked up from my computer and the score for the football game is 56-0 at the end of the third quarter. And as I was typing this Tampa Bay just fumbled a snap. Holy balls. This is a blowout. I wish I was actually paying attention because I bet this game is a comedy of errors.

Selkie
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 391, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:VOTE: Brandi

anything else but filler post and doublcasting?

Not at the moment, no. I've been far too busy lately so I've only been responding to immediate things I find noteworthy or direct questions~

I've got no idea what that second word you used means, though.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:36 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 392, DOMO wrote:
In post 390, Brandi wrote:In a mafia game most of what you go off of has to be assumptions, especially early on.

This is fine, I accept this. What I don't accept is language like "definitely scum" based on your assumption of someone being town. Forgive me for thinking that town would use language along the lines of "if plagiarist is town..." when making accusations against those who are voting for him. This is why I read your comments as scummy. You don't seem to have any doubt about plagiarist. If you're town, you should have doubt. Dude is not exactly dripping in town cred, is he? And if you think he is, well please explain why you think that. I'm not sure why you'd be so confident that he's town that you can then draw conclusions based on his wagon. That does not read as natural town thought process to me. Hence, you're scummy.

I feel like you are just saying the same exact thing here but differently.

No I don't know he's town, but nothing, absolutely nothing, he has said has indicated him as scum, and the FLIMSY reasons that people have hopped onto him is scummy. The only honest and townish reason I can see to vote him is based on inactivity. Again, you have to make assumptions based on what you read. Sometimes you are right, sometimes you are wrong. He could be scum, sure, but nothing he has done as indicated it to me that he is such.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 138, Baezu wrote:Agreed with everything that's been said about NtM. I've read through all of it but don't have time to pick apart each post until later. I'll get to it asap

VOTE: notthemafia

In post 187, Baezu wrote:VOTE: dybeck

In post 318, Baezu wrote:
In post 315, DOMO wrote:
In post 309, PokerFace wrote:jotting down thoughts so far before i go to work. have not read everything yet at the top of page 5.

Not the mafia feels like noob town from what I read so far. His play makes sence if he comes only from a night start background

Plagarist feels like noob scum, I don't see how any of his early actions were a reaction bait. It feels alot like he was paranoid and then reacted to domo's pressure poorly. Also he unvoted. If you are baiting you don't draw in your line as quick as he did. Lots of people had not posted. And when you draw it in you should be changing your vote 'immediately' to something you have on the hook. Feels alot like he wanted to omgus domo

Vote: Plagiarist

Also, this is the best thing I've read in this thread.

Agreed.

VOTE: plagiarist

In post 346, Baezu wrote:We have just over two days and need five votes to lynch one of the two leading wagons. We need to get organized so we don't have a NL. I'm actually less convinced that plagiarist is scum. I don't think scum would draw that much attention to themselves so late in the day with an OMGUS vote. I'm actually thinking the three wagons are all on town. Still think Brandi and Titus are scum. I'd love to lynch either of them but I don't think we have time at this point. Let me know if you want to go in on either of those and I will vote but for now

UNVOTE:

I will return my vote closer to day end to prevent a NL or if wagons start taking off on my scum reads

Vote: Baezu

Pretty much all of her votes have been with no real content behind them. Just sheeping off of other players. Her last unvote which was before the deadline extension was with the promise to help prevent NL or if her "scum reads" start getting votes. I don't feel like this person is genuinely after scum and has just been casually going with the flow without really rustling any feathers.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by reinoe »

Spoiler: Dear Diary 9/18/2014 10:34pm PST
OK I gave my housemate some of that Meatzza pizza from Little Ceasars and he agreed with my assessment 100%. The little meatlings on top of the pizza didn't anything, and actually may have detracted from the pizza cuisine experience. I've been feeding the meat toppings to our dog because that's what I think of those toppings. I really do consider it dogfood.

Also my housemate got some new meds for his narcolepsy. He asked me to guess the price of his 24 pills. I guessed $400 and he said I was damn near right. I was off by $2. I felt good about that.

Selkie
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by dybeck »

In post 404, Adelina wrote:My vote is still on Dybeck, but I would be okay with switching back to NTM. Those are my top two scumreads.

-Adrien

Well if you do it soon, you might even get the NtM wagon to fly before people notice how scummy you are.

unvote
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:24 pm

Post by dybeck »

No wait. Still VOTE: not the mafia. I thought that was scum adelina setting up two non-scum wagons, but it could as easily be scum adelina preparing to bus.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:21 pm

Post by dybeck »

Actually, no. Isoing Adelina I'm surprised I've given him a pass on such blatant lurking in plain sight and opportunistic wagonhopping throughout this whole day. And he was about to do it again. VOTE: adelina.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:25 pm

Post by Titus »

There is a really sheepable case to vote DOMO here.

DOMO for Day 1 lynch!!!!
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:57 pm

Post by DOMO »

VOTE: baezu

I think I'm happy with brandi, certainly more so than baezu.

titus, I'm not scum. That's about as much as I can be bothered to defend against you, seeing as you can't be bothered to attack me properly.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:03 pm

Post by DOMO »

In post 213, Titus wrote:No problem. Here's a drama causing suggestion. Scum have zero incentive to post bc all the wagons are on town.

VOTE: Brandi

So sorry you drew scum. Have your first vote.

In post 335, Titus wrote:If I am wrong on Brandi, DOMO is likely scum. I don't think anyone has presented evidence for Brandi scum and DOMO is all over it.

lol so I'm scum for being all over a wagon that I presented no evidence for, much like yourself. Only, I immediately admitted that I wasn't convinced about brandi.

Your last four posts have been weak attacks on me. I assume you're still using the brandi vote as your reason, even though I backed off her, even though you voted for her with no reasoning, even though you've given no other reason for suspecting me.

titus is scum as fuck.

VOTE: vote titus
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:04 pm

Post by DOMO »

I'll move back onto baezu if this doesn't pick up any steam, but I'm hoping it does.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 407, DOMO wrote:
In post 405, reinoe wrote:This is really fucking unacceptable.

God damn man that must be the first VC where I'm not voting. I make no apologies, nor am I hurrying my vote onto anyone to please you. I'll decide what I'm doing after baezu posts again.

Did we get that extension? That seems better than rushing people.
Extension please farside

I gave 2 days and will not be extending the deadline further.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:52 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 420, farside22 wrote:I gave 2 days and will not be extending the deadline further.

Ok thanks, I wasn't sure if you'd done it or was waiting for a majority or something. I was too lazy to check.

Ok so we're under three days. My titus wagon isn't going anywhere.

VOTE: baezu
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:32 am

Post by dybeck »

I like a Titus wagon more than a Baezu wagon.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:06 am

Post by DOMO »

So do I but titus isn't a wagon.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:26 am

Post by PokerFace »

plag isn't a wagon either and my vote there is feeling useless

I believe we have less than 3 days left so I'll move my vote to the only wagon I can get behind

Vote: Baezu

I believe thats L-3 or 6 votes on there now. Correct me if I am wrong
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”