Open 570: Making Friends and Enemies (Mafia Wins!)

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:17 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 502, uctriton00 wrote:
In post 475, Malakittens wrote:Can you explain that town read on me please because it does not make sense.

Same as I said before, I think it's genuine scumhunting when you spend time trying to figure out someone's alignment using meta with them in the past. In general, I take effort put into the game to be more townie than scummy (not that it's set in stone, as goodmorning wishes to appeal to everyone), and I'm working off of that.

Does it worry you that I give you a town read? Am I possibly buddying you?

to answer you, yes, it kinda does
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:18 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Hi Mala,

Reads-list please.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:29 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 518, Peabody wrote:

Mala's line in 456 bugs me. The line about Hephaestus in particular feels... filler.

Malakittens wrote:Anything is better then being silent. In fact silence makes you look guiltier

Hmm. This fits somewhere. Although I don't quite agree with this statement in general, this might be her guiding principle for the previous filler line. Unless you feel it wasn't posted for the sake of filler, Mala?

Neither was filler. I was giving my thoughts on him and his current replace-in.

Also yes I do feel like silence makes a person look guiltier. So I rather you post random thoughts you deem as shit rather than nothing at all because even if you post things that
you
deem as shit others might not think so and it gives me a way into someone's head.

Make sense now?

In post 506, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 504, Malakittens wrote:
No, not really. I just don't have a definitive answer to your question whether or not I believe Ms to be town or scum one way or another.

May I ask why you care to not take past experiences and apply them to current situations? I feel like we are going down the same rabbit hole we went down months ago, but you aren't stopping from doing it. You are probably going to go into the same tunnel like you just have an agenda to accuse my play of being crap because obv they conflict with each others.

I can't do a readslist right now. I am working and currently on my break from Shift 1 and have to go back to Shift 2. I might be home right now talking to you, but I needed to make sure I didn't burn the house down while cooking lunch, also i want to cut my apple. I'll be back in about 4 hours and try to get something solid before Chicago Fire. (yep my shows take priority over mafia)

Yeah, I was looking at past games, but not engaging him. Again if you read my posts you will see I don't know how to engage him because my default way as scum is to just ignore him half the time.

I look forward to your reads-list.

I don't use past experiences because they're useless. You have stated on more than one occasion so far that I am playing like I played in our first game together. In that first game, I was scum. In this game, I am town. Can you see how past experiences can be not only manipulated if one chooses to do so but also fairly subjective to the person reading them.

Also, you're wrong. Although I'm not happy with your answers at all, I am starting to feel you're more likely to be town than scum. Not to mention, I am getting annoyed with lurkers/semi-active players contributing nada and making end-game as scum. There are also scummier players than you right now.

You can breathe again.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: NPAU

i really hate that you are forcing my hand to post a reads list rather than letting me post it naturally. In fact I think me posting one will hurt me more than it will do good at this stage because it's going to show where I am at in terms of hunting people I'm not ready in revealing because of what I was exactly looking for.

You are, but I don't know you are town. So I can't take your word for it. Although you backing down feels a bit townish, idk? I mean I forced your hand the other game to back down by yelling at you in LyLo.

why am i more town than scum? I'm not satisfied with that comment.

I mean part of me thinks you might be town for backing off, but other part thinks you are scum realizing that my lynch might not happen as opportunistic as you would have liked it too and moved to someone who can
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 551, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Hi Mala,

Reads-list please.

Go read my last post

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:35 am

In post 552, Malakittens wrote:
i really hate that you are forcing my hand to post a reads list rather than letting me post it naturally. In fact I think me posting one will hurt me more than it will do good at this stage because it's going to show where I am at in terms of hunting people I'm not ready in revealing because of what I was exactly looking for.

You are, but I don't know you are town. So I can't take your word for it. Although you backing down feels a bit townish, idk? I mean I forced your hand the other game to back down by yelling at you in LyLo.

why am i more town than scum? I'm not satisfied with that comment.

I mean part of me thinks you might be town for backing off, but other part thinks you are scum realizing that my lynch might not happen as opportunistic as you would have liked it too and moved to someone who can

But I don't feel like you're contributing much, so I want you to do something useful. I would find a reads-list useful.

I didn't back off you in LyLo because you yelled at me. It really made me wanna tunnel you some more but I had fake-claimed doctor so I obviously had nothing to do but vote the real doctor.

You're recent posts
feel
more town. Like, they're giving me town-vibes. That's how you explain your reads, right?

I could tunnel you to death as either alignment. I quite enjoy tunnelling people, their reactions can be very telling.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:36 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 499, Huntress wrote:In post 433, Malakittens wrote:
Why can't this just be like a newer player who just can't express themselves properly?

Compare Zeb's posts in this game with his ISO in Newbie 1531. He seemed a lot more confident there despite being unfamiliar with the site

why the lack of confidence be from playing outside of the newbie queue for the first time? Why does it automatically default him to being scum?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 554, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:But I don't feel like you're contributing much, so I want you to do something useful. I would find a reads-list useful.

I didn't back off you in LyLo because you yelled at me. It really made me wanna tunnel you some more but I had fake-claimed doctor so I obviously had nothing to do but vote the real doctor.

You're recent posts feel more town. Like, they're giving me town-vibes. That's how you explain your reads, right?

I could tunnel you to death as either alignment. I quite enjoy tunnelling people, their reactions can be very telling.

I am contributing. You just disagree with my contributions because they aren't up to your level of standards. I really don't want to post a reads list because I have one read that needs more time and once I post this reads list anything I had up in the air with the read will be out to people and what I'm trying to do is lost.

No, you stopped tunneling on me before you fake-claimed doc. It was one of those events leading up to it.

You are an ass sometimes you know that right? I can explain posts fully more than that when triggered because my gut usually is triggered by a post, sometimes it's not, but usually how a post comes off.

Might not be in your best interest as you already know I'm reactionary to tunnels and it often makes me want to tunnel back and I am known to have an attitude back and I'm trying to keep that in check because it hasn't been great as of late.

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:58 am

In post 556, Malakittens wrote:
I am contributing. You just disagree with my contributions because they aren't up to your level of standards. I really don't want to post a reads list because I have one read that needs more time and once I post this reads list anything I had up in the air with the read will be out to people and what I'm trying to do is lost.

No, you stopped tunneling on me before you fake-claimed doc. It was one of those events leading up to it.

You are an ass sometimes you know that right? I can explain posts fully more than that when triggered because my gut usually is triggered by a post, sometimes it's not, but usually how a post comes off.

Might not be in your best interest as you already know I'm reactionary to tunnels and it often makes me want to tunnel back and I am known to have an attitude back and I'm trying to keep that in check because it hasn't been great as of late.

Correct. I find your contributions thus far very wishy-washy. 'Could be this, could be that' type of posting.

I can be an ass. I'm not gonna deny that. I forgot the gut thing to explain how you felt more town lately. HOW COULD I FORGET GUT!!

You tunnelling me would not put me off tunnelling you. Just putting that out there.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: BBT

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:13 am

Can I have that reads-lis now?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Malakittens »

I already said at this time no because I'm not ready to do so.

Stop being inpatient and let it come naturally.

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:22 am

OK.

Explain your vote?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 561, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:OK.

Explain your vote?

You are reminding me of the newbie game where you kept asking for people's thoughts etc.

It has been bugging me yesterday, but today more so, So enjoy you get a vote

beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:25 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Vote Count

Goodmorning: ucitron00
davesaz: Huntress
hephaestus: Peabody
Peabody: Shinobi, Josh_B
Metal Sonic: Goodmorning
nopointinactingup: Scripten, Metal Sonic, BlueBloodedToffee, Hephaestus
Malakittens: nopointinactingup
BlueBloodedToffee: Malakittens

Not voting: davesaz
With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2014-10-04 20:45:00)
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:26 am

Post by Malakittens »

oh, I might be okay with a goodmorning lynch. She's posting elsewhere is somewhat of a scum tell for her~

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:27 am

In post 562, Malakittens wrote:
You are reminding me of the newbie game where you kept asking for people's thoughts etc.

YESSSSSS!!!!! I really, really hoped you would use meta to read me and get it wrong. Meta sucks.

Is there something scummy about asking people to contribute? What am I missing here?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:28 am

I'm also OK with a GM lynch.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 565, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 562, Malakittens wrote:

YESSSSSS!!!!! I really, really hoped you would use meta to read me and get it wrong. Meta sucks.

Is there something scummy about asking people to contribute? What am I missing here?

Because it's considered filler and hypocritical because you aren't giving a readslist yourself, but asking others for it.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: GM

In fact BBT you may take a backseat atm~

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:37 am

In post 567, Malakittens wrote:
Because it's considered filler and hypocritical because you aren't giving a readslist yourself, but asking others for it.

How is it filler? I want to see people's thoughts/reads.

Nobody has asked me for a reads-list.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Malakittens »

We went over this in the newbie game.

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:46 am

In post 570, Malakittens wrote:We went over this in the newbie game.

And I disagreed with you.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:47 am

Explain GM vote?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:50 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 564, Malakittens wrote:oh, I might be okay with a goodmorning lynch. She's posting elsewhere is somewhat of a scum tell for her~

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:52 am

That's it?

Return to “Completed Open Games”