farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying, 'Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and yelling, 'You want a piece of me?'
Robin Williams

Vote count
:
Peregrine (0)
adelina (1) Titus
Obscurity (0)
Lowercase (0)
Ika (1) peregrine
Evil Regals (0)
Brandi (0)
ELMO TEH AZN (0)
Not the mafia (1) ika
Titus (0)
The Plagiarist (0)

Not voting:
Everyone else

With 11 alive it will take 6 to lynch
Deadline:
(expired on 2014-10-08 08:45:00)

In post 545, Titus wrote:
Mod just to check did a player cut the day short right after DOMO's post?

I can not answer this
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Not the mafia
Not the mafia
Townie
Not the mafia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by Not the mafia »

If it was a player who cut the day short, I would expect maybe a genie mafia? Although I don't see a genie character being scummy.

Still confident in a plagiarist vote though.

Vote: plagiarist
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by ika »

actualy know what, i want everyone to answe these question before i post anylasis:

who is sk and why?
who is DOMOs scum buddies and why?

mod:if a hypothetical gunsmith exist and a hypothetical sk exist, and the gunsmith investigates the sk, would the sk show positive to a gunsmith investiation?

im pretty confident i know who sl is and who used the ability and about 20000 other things atm
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 553, ika wrote:actualy know what, i want everyone to answe these question before i post anylasis:

who is sk and why?

mod:if a hypothetical gunsmith exist and a hypothetical sk exist, and the gunsmith investigates the sk, would the sk show positive to a gunsmith investiation?

im pretty confident i know who sl is and who used the ability and about 20000 other things atm

Yes
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by ika »

In post 554, farside22 wrote:
In post 553, ika wrote:actualy know what, i want everyone to answe these question before i post anylasis:

who is sk and why?

Yes

titus is sk.

me waiting on notes on sk is moot, i wtill want to hear on other half
Adelina
Adelina
Townie
Adelina
Townie
Townie

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by Adelina »

In post 555, ika wrote:

who is sk and why?

Yes

titus is sk.

How sure about this are you?

Adrien
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by Brandi »

Before Domo died he asked Titus why she had a gun.
But Domo popped up as a goon, which implies he doesn't have any powers.
I dunno what to think but ika might be on to something.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by ika »

In post 556, Adelina wrote:
In post 555, ika wrote:

who is sk and why?

Yes

titus is sk.

How sure about this are you?

Adrien

99.9% sure.

brandi in the next post basicly explains it perfectly as well:

day 2:
DOMO comes out and says titus has a gun
-day adruptly ends-
next day:
DOMO flips mafia goon (obviously he lied)
vig dies as well (titus pointed out he didnt shoot day 1 and prob implies didnt shoot day 2 due to missing spinach?)

titus:
comes out and tries to brush off DOMOs fake results
she then asks about the day end of day 2
it also make sense that titus would outright kill the role and try to sweep it under.

conclusion:
shes sk with a X-shot day-skipping ability (most likely 1)

question:
imagin that day didnt end and we continued on the line of questioning, what would happen?
i think titus did a overreaction on it and took no risks and just decided to kill him outright
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by ika »

im afraid im going to die tonight for being so protown now.......
Adelina
Adelina
Townie
Adelina
Townie
Townie

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by Adelina »

Vote: Titus

I'll trust this.

-Adrien
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by ika »

ok im going through domos iso now so spam posts of notes incoming
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by ika »

In post 13, DOMO wrote:Who are the hydras anyway? Is this correct...

powerful townie = angry pidgeon and ika
adelina = salamence and alina

looks casual enough that i would give adelina an unaligned

In post 16, DOMO wrote:
In post 8, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: The Plagarist

Cheaters never win.

This has got my attention. Cheater?

this post just rubs me odd. somethign about it feels off but i cant quite put my finger on it

In post 25, DOMO wrote:
In post 23, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Domo kills kittens

This is true. But kittens are EVIL.

again, odd vibe post. but somethign jsut feels off about the interaction

In post 28, DOMO wrote:
In post 27, Adelina wrote:Blink-182

VOTE: adelina

looks like opertunistic voting now

In post 36, DOMO wrote:
In post 34, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:Adelina is scum.

We can lynch them eventually Today. Until then I wanna enjoy reverend and Brandis compsny.

Wow people still remember me as reverend.

In post 32, Adelina wrote:For being a twenty-something year old white male who listens to Blink-182? I thought that was the music of my demographic.

Yeah well I'm mid 30's and basically Blink 182 are shit.
You should have said Nrivana or RATM and
I'd have been your friend.

the bolded is what makes me think adelina is unaligned with DOMO the underlined is what really stikes it though, the "freind" aspect is what bugs me and makes me think its unaligned
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by ika »

In post 42, DOMO wrote:
In post 40, reinoe wrote:I was too busy listening to techno, ambient, and acid music.

I'll just leave this here...

Spoiler:

Anyway...

VOTE: not the mafia

Awkard entrance indeed.

In post 62, DOMO wrote:UNVOTE:

I'll give NTM the benefit of the doubt for now and just assume
he's awkward noob.

In post 44, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:
In post 43, The Plagiarist wrote:VOTE: pv

Why am I scum?

VOTE: plagiarist

That post is way too self aware. plys pv never said anything about you being scum...

-ika

I agree with ika, this post stands out. PV didn't say plagiarist is scum, he just threw a RVS vote down. This is plagiarist's one and only post so far, he seems very paranoid.

VOTE: plagiarist

these 2 posts stand out as a pining poitn aginst NTM. note the bolded, he says akward noob, not akward noob town, not akward noob scum, jsut akward noob. also considering both are relativly new players. it gives me an idea that hes trying to derail a train on his scum buddy by using my first vote as a sheep

In post 65, DOMO wrote:
In post 63, Brandi wrote:
Vote: DOMO

The person you changed your vote to is also a newbie. Yet one gets the "benefit of the doubt" while the other is suspicious.

Well I didn't look at plagiarist's join date, nor am I voting for him for saying awkward noob things, I'm voting for him for making a paranoid post with no basis. Maybe he's being an awkward noob too, it didn't really occur to me. I'm giving NTM the benefit of the doubt because his posts don't really read as scummy to me, just weird. Plagiarist is scummy, at least based on his one post. I'll need more from him before I brush him off as awkward noob too.

heres where im going to now say plauge is unaligned. the second paragraph, he seems to be trying to justify his vote now on plauge and continues to distace from NTM.

i will also go and say that brandi is probally unaligned with him based of her attack made here

In post 68, DOMO wrote:
In post 67, The Plagiarist wrote:I'm not paranoid, I'm just trying to figure out people's motives.

I'm just trying to figure out yours. PV vote and then unvote before he even responds though, how are you figuring out his motive here?

again, this is a common scum tactic i have seen by players. they sidestep it somewhat.

at this point i would say plauge is unaligned with DOMO and NTM is more and more likely to be scum buddy
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by Titus »

^^ plenty of thoughts when I get home but alina's last post is a scumclaim.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by ika »

In post 88, DOMO wrote:
In post 77, The Plagiarist wrote:Well I wanted to see if anyone would hop on, but instead you're suggesting I'm being opportunistic. I'm not, I'm reaction baiting.

Yeah I'm happy with my vote. I didn't say you were being opportunistic, I asked you how you were figuring out PV's motive when you vote for him and then unvote before he posts again. Once again this feels like paranoia. You're defending yourself against accusations that are yet to be made. One minute you're figuring out PV's motive, next you're reaction baiting people to see who jumps along, and the net result is you vote for me, who didn't hop onto your wagon, all because I asked you what you gained from the PV vote and unvote.

Got one.

again more eveidence that plauge is unaligned with DOMO

In post 91, DOMO wrote:
In post 79, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:plage/brandi/not the mafia

Why three? I'd expect three in a 13-player game, so I'd expect four here. Although this is my first game here since spring so maybe it's just me being rusty.

heres where i am going to say 4-man scum team with sk

In post 178, DOMO wrote:They did lynch him, you can view the game by taking the post number link from the post itt that was quoted from it, see #162

the role I think it implies seems quite townlike to me.

I'm not comfortable giving town points to people due to their character. Any mod worth his or her salt will not allow flavour to break the game. Mork the ork might be friendly, but he might also be scum. Same with Mrs Doubtfire or any other friendly Robin character.

Otheriwse, I agree with you. A posting restriction like this on scum seems unlikely.

I agree also that NTM lynch is too easy. That said, you're on it. Why are you on this wagon if you have problems with it?

Mod: fixed

again, the bolded feels off, note how he is saying its "easy"

if NTM is town wouldnt it be easier for him to jsut vote park and let the train ride out?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by ika »

titus shut up atm i want my lynch we can deal with alina later
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by ika »

review me notes first before you go gun ho on yours
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by ika »

In post 189, DOMO wrote:
In post 185, dybeck wrote:He's still my scummiest player, for all the reasons I said when we voted him in the transition out of the RVS. It's just notable that his wagon has swelled very quickly, which I find is quite often a symptom of a wagon with scum on it.

I think my position on NTM is pending his response to PV.

this is somewhat the start of my second ping of PV being scum. hes waiting on PV, but why? if PV is scum this would imply that there is no day chat.

however this is more just inqirey

In post 308, DOMO wrote:Sup. I still don't think dybeck is scum. If it's between him and NTM, I'll go for NTM. I'll try to catch up properly today rather than glancing through.

In post 314, DOMO wrote:Ok so I've caught up and I've got gut town reads on a few people... titus, dybeck, reinoe, pv, elmo, pokerface.

Not sure about baezu, getting mixed vibes. NTM and PT I'd say are null.

Scummy... plagiarist, brandi, evil regals

Anyone I haven't mentioned probably needs to post more.

so we have reads. this is the fun part:
im only using alives

towns: titus/PV/elmo

NTM and me are null

scums are: plauge (doubt due to interactions), brandi (doubt due to interaction), evil (doubt)

this imo make me think that one of titus/PV/elmo could be scum
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by ika »

In post 308, DOMO wrote:Sup. I still don't think dybeck is scum. If it's between him and NTM, I'll go for NTM. I'll try to catch up properly today rather than glancing through.

forgot this one, but this feels odd, he continues to call NTM a scum but as said earlier he seemed to try to derail it. this also gives me an idea that daybeck kill was theirs and reione was the sk kill
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by Titus »

If ika hasn't tried to lynch me and I have been around two days, it is a scumclaim from him.

First, I tried to figure out what factions are in play. Pretty easily deducable. Scum and sk is most likely.

I tunnelled DOMO. Scum want to find out if I am cop, so they fake a gunsmith claim. Worst case scenario, they get a mislynch out of me. They cut the day shot to make me look suspect. They didn't account for DOMO flipping. Plus a fake claim cannot fall apart if not questioned. Again, I saud most of this in the opening.

My next question was to figure out which townie (Dybeck or Reinoe) was the scum kill. So I went yhrough Dybeck's post given Dybeck was controversial while Reinoe was obvtown (meaning more people would kill her). I voted Alina to get that information. Alina's sheeping response to ika's unlogic was bad. She just agrees with no critical thinking. Town Sal thinks rather than sheeping the first OMGUS.

So why would Alina give info? That is who Dybeck voted before he was run up to mislynch. Why would scum kill a mislynch candidate? They would not unless he was right.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 559, ika wrote:im afraid im going to die tonight for being so protown now.......

I find it highly unlikely you will die tonight.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Lichtmann's cousin ftw.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by ika »

In post 316, DOMO wrote:Hmm looking at evil regals in ISO, I'm feeling town until he "fuck it" votes and then posts def scummy for someone he's not voting for, but then again elmo wasn't happening and NTM might happen, so his vote switch isn't so bad.

I'm not confident in my scumread on evil at all.

doublecast his own read on evil. makes me think that evil is town

In post 317, DOMO wrote:Brandi looks ok in ISO too. It was her #196 that had me noting her in my scum pile, she was turning the screw on someone I was reading as town. Other than that though she feels town, so again I wouldn't say I'm confident in that one.

Plagiarist though, his ISO took me very little time and I sense nothing town in that.

this is where my confliction begins, hes now backtraing on town!brandi.

In post 342, DOMO wrote:Furthermore, titus, you came in and immediately called brandi scum while offering no evidence. Now you're calling me scum for suggesting brandi is scum without evidence.

You must be town, scum doesn't brain fart this much surely.

this is where i find titus to be unalgined with DOMO

In post 382, DOMO wrote:
In post 358, Brandi wrote:This chain doesn't sit well with me and feels opportunistic. PF is an experienced player so it's easier for scum to latch onto bad wagons that they start without really getting flak for it.
Baezu so far has been scummier than Domo, but Domo is still likely scum. At least one of these two are definitely scum.

This comment doesn't sit well with me. Why are you making definitive assumptions about me and baezu based on plagiarist being a bad wagon? Do you know something I don't about plagiarist? I get the impression that you know plagiarist is town.

UNVOTE:

Furthermore, I would like to remind you that I did not latch onto pokerface's wagon, I pretty much started that wagon by saying the same things pokerface did. It should come as no surprise to anyone paying attention that I liked pokerface's comment.

VOTE: brandi

this is where i have some major doubt on brandi now. but it basicly confirms plauge is not scum with DOMO. i have to read interactions more to get a better idea

In post 418, DOMO wrote:
In post 213, Titus wrote:No problem. Here's a drama causing suggestion. Scum have zero incentive to post bc all the wagons are on town.

VOTE: Brandi

So sorry you drew scum. Have your first vote.

In post 335, Titus wrote:If I am wrong on Brandi, DOMO is likely scum. I don't think anyone has presented evidence for Brandi scum and DOMO is all over it.

lol so I'm scum for being all over a wagon that I presented no evidence for, much like yourself. Only, I immediately admitted that I wasn't convinced about brandi.

Your last four posts have been weak attacks on me. I assume you're still using the brandi vote as your reason, even though I backed off her, even though you voted for her with no reasoning, even though you've given no other reason for suspecting me.

titus is scum as fuck.

VOTE: vote titus

again this jsut incriminates that titus is not mafia scum at least
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by ika »

titus: