Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Vote: acryon

You and Blair made me wait all day for this game to start. Arbitrarily picking the one who hasn't posted yet.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Johnny isn't selfvoting. Something is wrong here.

shaddowez wrote:VOTE: cheetory

I don't want cheaters in my game!
I don't blame you.

Also, vote tags are neat and something I didn't know about until now.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I guess it could be playing carefully/thinking a little far ahead if I stretch. Could easily be explained by the fact that Johnny might be nervous about playing on mafiascum for the first time in a year though so meh.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

droogs is definitely saying words.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

@Johnny, I'm more angry about waiting all day to play than I am about the fact that I'm obviously about to die.~

@Dys, I mean, I have no qualms with you calling me Keely if you'd like. Just might be confusing for other players.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #29 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I've had a good life.~
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #39 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

@droog, if your reason to vote me was to 'tie the votes', why are you adding reasoning on here?
droog wrote:Pretend Cheetos have a direct answer. Then what?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #41 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

The meta here is weird as fuck.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #44 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I saw equal amounts of reasoning behind it being Johnny being town and Johnny being scum. Why would I vote him for that?
I thought you were doing some kind of reaction test, this is rather disappointing by comparison and makes me feel sad for going along with it. Serious post coming sometime later tonight.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #46 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Firstly, I don't understand the point of bandwagoning for the sake of bandwagoning, especially since it seems to me like most of the players here seem experienced enough to know that bandwagon analysis can be useful for town. Why would scum not simply position themselves on a wagon in such a way that will protect them from the general analysis players apply to bandwagons? Unless the point is just to put pressure on someone? Which, again, scum equally stands to benefit from safe bandwagon votes for the sake of appearing to be playing protown.

droog's vote on me stands out as the most likely candidate for scum posing as a protown player for adding momentum to a wagon without really doing anything else, which reads as coasting to me. By extension, I'm also not particularly a fan of Dys's vote, but I feel worse about droog's. Droog also calls YYR's questioning of me bad scumhunting which almost makes me feel like he finds YYR more questionable than me and thus makes his vote on me for purely bandwagon's sake even more questionable.

VOTE: droogs

Secondly, in my response to YYR's question I left out a sentiment of thinking it was stupid because I dislike detracting momentum from early D1 strategies and I assumed he was trying to do something [which he apparently wasn't so zzzzzz]]. Call that backtracking if you want, but Johnny and YYR can confirm
that I've gone after people for detracting from early D1 strategies in the past. In any event, I also disagree with his conclusion that I apparently found Johnny's behavior scummy, and rather just found it equally likely to be coming from townJohnny/scumJohnny.

Thirdly, Johnny, why were you trying to push people onto my wagon in #20 and off of the wagon you were on at the time?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #49 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

How am I claiming scum? What?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #55 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

@Thor, because I don't give a shit about the meta here. Obviously people here like early D1 bandwagons and thus would find it normal for people to bandwagon on early D1. I personally find his play suspicious external to what it appears people's expectations are here.

@YYR, ignoring my response to your suspicion of me. Neat.

Obviously I just misread how things are normally played here and am probably gonna be hammered for it. For saying that getting scum on D1 is crucial for town winning, Johnny is surprisingly okay with lynching someone he normally has a shitty time reading on D1.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #65 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 60, YYR wrote:Cheet, your argument is that you responded with a reason for scumJohnny to not detract momentum of some possible strategy I had in mind.
My argument is that I didn't say it was scummy. You're putting words in my mouth. Read my response again and stop insinuating things I didn't actually say.

Thor wrote:I also still do not feel like this is really n answer of my initial question - do you consider it an answer? I felt you were kind of trying to have your cake and eat it too with the way you replied, d you disagree with this? And if you do, why?
Okay, I meant that it came across to me as him trying to fit in to what people's expectations of the meta here are, but it seems suspicious to me because it seems like a bad job of it/coasting.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #71 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 67, Thor665 wrote:
Do you have any reason to believe that a town him would not attempt to conform his game to the local town expected meta?
If you do I would support this issue.
If you don't I'm curious why you considered it worth voting over.
This is a dumb and leading question. Any action in this game can be made from a town or scum perspective. Obviously I just feel like it's more likely to come from a scum-motivation in this case. He expressed that Young's scumhunting question was bad/useless in a way that made me feel like that was a better lead than pushing a bandwagon for the sake of it. Safe/coasty play strikes me as scummy. droog's play thus far feels safe/coasty to me.

Johnny is being surprisingly useless.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #76 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:46 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

@Young, I did say nothing of interest. Why are you expecting me to have a hard stance on a single thing Johnny said in the first 10 posts of the game?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #79 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I don't have any experience with droog prior to this game, but I do tend to prefer using meta for my arguments, which is why I might seem so lost at the moment given the hardcore different playstyles here and the fact that I only know two people in this game thus far and didn't want to focus on just trying to read them. [especially since I usually struggle with reading Johnny and YYR in the games that I'm usually in with them]

I want to vote Johnny, but possibly for somewhat biased/OMGUS reasons that I don't feel entirely comfortable pushing at the moment.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #94 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Lol.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2300 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:38 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Get fucked Johnny.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2306 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Really well-played Droog. Even though it took you a while, you really picked up your game in the last half of the game and managed to get players to rally behind you for the most part.
Was sad/glad my quickwagon on D1 was all of the scum. I was pretty bummed at first that I died in the first six hours of my first mafia game here on mafiascum.
Thor was disgusting in the best kind of way all game. Super impressed by how hard he wrecked town even without nightkills. I jokingly thought that it might have been better for town if I'd shot him instead of Johnny on D1 :P

Riddleton vs GC was frustrating to watch because I thought we might lose because of it. Both of them were really good players beyond their tunneling on each other though.

Return to “Completed Open Games”