50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by 50 Shades of Purple »

In post 250, Aneninen wrote:As for 50Shades, the Nachomamma-head is passive, the Pirate Mollie-head is active.

wtf do you even know me
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
Bert: Home Depot sells beef jerky! Hot damn!
Death Stare
Death Stare
Goon
Death Stare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by Death Stare »

When you're done catching up talk to me about grey btw
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:14 pm

In post 252, MTD wrote:Also I hate your reasons for your scumleans on massive and stavgorin (or whatever the name is).

This push on Anen gets better and better!

In post 269, Heartless wrote:nachomollie, please dance with me

i think anenien is a dirty rotten scumbag who needs a heaping helping of death
with a side
of mashed potatoes

agree or disagree?

i disagree
when there are easy targets everywhere, it strikes me as more concerning when an experienced player goes after an easy target than when a not so experienced player goes after an easy target
MTD's push on Anen is also 100x worse than Anen's push on whoever that lurker was sooo
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:19 pm

In post 276, Nero Cain wrote:this post in very lacking in dave and sthar scum reads.

where did the good reads go nero
where did the good reads go

In post 282, GrayFoxxxx wrote:I wasn't rushing him at all so where is he getting this? More of him trying to throw shade on my character to take away from my arguements.
I decided some verbal Judo was the best way of handling that specific quote, instead of arguing about something that didn't matter anyway. Him trying to frame me in that light just makes me think he is scum even more.

this reads town

In post 289, wgeurts wrote:Ok, everyone here is so much better at mafia than on the other forum. Any articles anywhere I can read to improve?

yes but you could also sheep me and you will have the same accuracy i do!!

In post 292, Heartless wrote:>the "catchup" is a bunch of snipey, cutesie comments that don't really say....... anything.

this seems stylistic

In post 292, Heartless wrote:>OH DEAR, UR SO MAD about people saying hydra names and sthar being a smartass. i say humparumpadumpadump adusapj;lkjk;lf3woijrhfpoiewhjqfjpoiwqejfoqwjefopewqewqjp

i say "null", but i've always been more articulate than you :]

In post 292, Heartless wrote:>"lean scum", "lean town" /fart

this seems to be a way a lot of players feel and i don't think they're all scum!!!

In post 292, Heartless wrote:>all that aaaaaaaaaaaand the vote ends up on...... mr. lurkaderp no posts

this was retarded yeah

fuck i got bored responding to this halfway through antihero this case isn't actually good
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:23 pm

In post 292, Heartless wrote:>the monkeyman read is an undeveloped turd sculpture (of course it's "lean" scum)

he didn't have much to say on monkeyman and that doesn't surprise me in the least bit.
why does it surprise you?

In post 292, Heartless wrote:>50 shades magically gets a pass on this very very serious and rigorous "activity" standard because apparently we can't look at the playerlist and SEE WHO THE MAIN ACCOUNTS BEHIND THE HYDRA ARE. they're listed. right. there.

ya this also seems dumb but it seems dumb in the way that's just dumb, you know?

In post 292, Heartless wrote:>nero's scumreads are so weird even though they all fall in the "null" section

"scumhunting looks genuine but scumreads are weird" seems like one of the more reasonable reads on that list

In post 292, Heartless wrote:>GOD EVEN THE TOWNREADS come with some shitty modifier. you don't like what about grayfox? something about urging sthar? do what now?

lack of confidence isn't a scumtell and shitty modifiers are lack of confidence tells

In post 294, Heartless wrote:what the hell are you doing, massive?

nothing
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:24 pm

In post 296, sthar8 wrote:@wegurots- sink or swim time, boss. I have faith that you can engage and play this game. The only problems you've had so far are philosophical ones stemming from the fact that MS games tend to be better balanced than offsite games. There are several IC-qualified players in here who can answer any terminology or theory questions you have. Who do you think is scum?

he just answered this and he had a better answer than you would have produced.
please step up your game.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:24 pm

In post 303, Heartless wrote:every time i look at this thread and don't see a 50 shades post

my heart breaks

twice

100 pieces of antihero heart.... /sigh

hi
did you know
i am here
?
Death Stare
Death Stare
Goon
Death Stare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by Death Stare »

In post 464, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 220, Death Stare wrote:MonkeyMan immediately pounced on it.

The first fallacy town players have to overcome is the "wrong = scum" fallacy. New player making a mistake and new player jumping on it is a pretty typical progression of events.

In post 220, Death Stare wrote:2. wgeurts posted a response in a similar vein to before and MonkeyMan wasted no time in condemning it further.

So?

In post 220, Death Stare wrote:3. None of MonkeyMan's posts after this show any particular willingness to deviate from this.

So?

I don't look at content to base votes on. I look at motivations. I didn't support the vote because he was wrong, but because he looked like he was taking advantage of the situation.

I didn't notice that he only had around 100 posts, though. That makes the above case basically null, but I still don't like some of the posts he's made since then.

-Ank
Death Stare
Death Stare
Goon
Death Stare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by Death Stare »

In post 465, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 221, MonkeyMan wrote:You are right. I shouldn't try to lynch the new scum. I should give them a break since they are new and everything. Why would anyone ever lynch someone because they think they are scummy?

UNVOTE:

this post is also town as balls

BTW, I'd really like an explanation on this because everything about this post pings.

-Ank
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:27 pm

In post 300, wgeurts wrote:Also voting monkey if my gut is right would make monkey seem alot less scummy in the case of DS' es death.

this guy is literally styling on pretty much 80% of the game right now
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:28 pm

In post 482, Death Stare wrote:I didn't support the vote because he was wrong, but because he looked like he was taking advantage of the situation.

Was he from a position to take advantage of the situation as a new player who is not familiar with the site, who is not familiar with any of us as players, and has absolutely no reputation to add that extra "oomph" to his words? No. Does he seem like the type of player who believes he could easily ascend to that type of position? No.

In post 482, Death Stare wrote:I didn't notice that he only had around 100 posts, though. That makes the above case basically null, but I still don't like some of the posts he's made since then.

Like what?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:30 pm

In post 483, Death Stare wrote:
In post 465, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 221, MonkeyMan wrote:You are right. I shouldn't try to lynch the new scum. I should give them a break since they are new and everything. Why would anyone ever lynch someone because they think they are scummy?

UNVOTE:

this post is also town as balls

BTW, I'd really like an explanation on this because everything about this post pings.

-Ank

This post is expressing a deep frustration that no one is listening to him and the unvote is the manifestation of his frustration. If he were scum, this would be him going balls out to lynch someone no one wants to lynch. I don't think that's what this is. Why does it ping for you?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:30 pm

In post 308, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Going to leave my vote where it is for now. Going to look at a few other players as I have tunneled Sthar enough for now.

i'm confused
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:31 pm

In post 311, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:but I totally get why you think he is scummy

i guess i'm just a big dummy because i sure as hell don't
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:33 pm

In post 318, Aneninen wrote:So, I've got home. First of all, as I promised, I would explain why I scumread "early lurkers".

don't care, there's nothing alignment indicative about being a lazy fuck
it's also better to scumread people for actual reasons once people start posting
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:34 pm

In post 333, Heartless wrote:Anenien kind of seems like the type of guy that really likes to hear himself talk even if he's not necessarily saying much.

yep!
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:36 pm

In post 352, Aneninen wrote:Also, Mollie, MTD is town in my opinion. Or at least, so far the first one who voted for me in a game because of my fluff has been always town so far.

this is such a strange piece of reasoning i can't help but take a moment to appreciate it
it's incorrect, but it's a beautiful thing anen
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:37 pm

In post 371, Heartless wrote:mtd would also be a pretty acceptable vote

this would be a good vote!!!
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:38 pm

In post 371, Heartless wrote:deathstare

this would be a good read to reverse!!!!!
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:38 pm

In post 373, MTD wrote:
In post 365, Heartless wrote:but yeah
the recent activityfromMTDhas been really
active lurky

truth, this.

I'm kinda out of this right now, will do some reading.

vote death stare
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:40 pm

ok guys that was a fun catchup

Vote: MTD

death stare can live until tomorrow if he's sheeping me and also i might be wrong about him although i don't really have a townread there
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 487, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 308, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Going to leave my vote where it is for now. Going to look at a few other players as I have tunneled Sthar enough for now.

i'm confused

I'm comfortable with my vote on him, but I need to stop tunneling him and see if I can find a stronger scum read.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:41 pm

i admittedly didn't read grey fox's posts very closely but the conviction and indignation alone seems town enough
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:42 pm

In post 496, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 487, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:

i'm confused

I'm comfortable with my vote on him, but I need to stop tunneling him and see if I can find a stronger scum read.

the better scumreads you were looking for are MTD and death stare
feel free to vote one at your leisure
Death Stare
Death Stare
Goon
Death Stare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Death Stare »

In post 485, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 482, Death Stare wrote:I didn't support the vote because he was wrong, but because he looked like he was taking advantage of the situation.

Was he from a position to take advantage of the situation as a new player who is not familiar with the site, who is not familiar with any of us as players, and has absolutely no reputation to add that extra "oomph" to his words? No. Does he seem like the type of player who believes he could easily ascend to that type of position? No.

I don't like to bring outside influences into situations. I take them as they are. If my observations from that alone are insufficient, then I will amend them as they come.

In post 485, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 482, Death Stare wrote:I didn't notice that he only had around 100 posts, though. That makes the above case basically null, but I still don't like some of the posts he's made since then.

Like what?

In post 317, MonkeyMan wrote:I don't need to revote because I know the wagon is going to go nowhere. I am trying to find another person of whom i think is scum.

In post 320, MonkeyMan wrote:A lot of people already scum read you [Death Stare] so I see no point to pursue that either. I also feel like you [Death Stare] have more than 2 votes on you but the votecount says otherwise.

These two are a big one.

For someone who was so gung-ho about trying to get someone lynched, it's kind of bizarre that after they get frustrated and drop that entire case, they would be very hesitant to go for their other scumread (btw, the scumread on us is one he's been stating for most of the game) that would be much more likely to get a promising wagon going. It's even weirder that the fact that a wagon already exists would be a reason to not join on.

The dissonance is a red flag.

Return to “Completed Open Games”