Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:11 am

Post by Heartless »

tsk tsk tsk

Well, Antihero's not going to happy with my latest scumread: 50 Shades of Purple.

-TTH
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:24 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 550, Heartless wrote:tsk tsk tsk

Well, Antihero's not going to happy with my latest scumread: 50 Shades of Purple.

-TTH

X

time to sync
MonkeyMan
MonkeyMan
Goon
MonkeyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:08 am

Post by MonkeyMan »

In post 549, wgeurts wrote:
In post 548, MonkeyMan wrote:
In post 398, wgeurts wrote:However Monkey giving up on pushing my lynch is odd, if he is truely convinced he would fight to the bitter end. To me this looks scummy that he gave up and is pursuing new targets, a scum wouldn't care who dies as long as it isn't a fellow scum. He also seems to be trying very hard to look town in his posts breaking his only case against me.
VOTE: MonkeyMan

When one goes after a single person without regard for any other player it is called Tunneling. This is frowned upon and normally causes confirmation bias. I am not just going to go after you even if I think you are scum. There is more than 1 scum in the game so it is my goal to get them all out. I can't single handedly lynch anyone as much as I wish I could.

Since I can't lynch you I have to focus on my attention on trying to find the other scum in the game.

Mabye the reason you can't lynch me is because you have no reasons to do so and you are a filthy scum.

I am going to ignore you talking to me now because you are pushing my buttons. I am trying to find the other scum and you are sitting here pushing me. If you are town let it go. You are stirring up trouble for no reason.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:56 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 552, MonkeyMan wrote:
In post 549, wgeurts wrote:
In post 548, MonkeyMan wrote:
In post 398, wgeurts wrote:However Monkey giving up on pushing my lynch is odd, if he is truely convinced he would fight to the bitter end. To me this looks scummy that he gave up and is pursuing new targets, a scum wouldn't care who dies as long as it isn't a fellow scum. He also seems to be trying very hard to look town in his posts breaking his only case against me.

When one goes after a single person without regard for any other player it is called Tunneling. This is frowned upon and normally causes confirmation bias. I am not just going to go after you even if I think you are scum. There is more than 1 scum in the game so it is my goal to get them all out. I can't single handedly lynch anyone as much as I wish I could.

Since I can't lynch you I have to focus on my attention on trying to find the other scum in the game.

Mabye the reason you can't lynch me is because you have no reasons to do so and you are a filthy scum.

I am going to ignore you talking to me now because you are pushing my buttons. I am trying to find the other scum and you are sitting here pushing me. If you are town let it go. You are stirring up trouble for no reason.

Ok Monkey, as you wish. However my vote remains and I will remain sceptical of your posts as you are of mine.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:59 am

Post by sthar8 »

Nacho, darling.

you're acting like there's no progression in my reads, and like you don't know what pressure is. Both of these things should be pretty obvious to you.

whoagurt looks like new town. Monkey does not. You put too much stock in reputation as a game mechanic.

"Waah you're all dumb for not liking my case" is not a towntell. Ask mollie about Faith Plus One, she'll remember.

Other than that, I think we agree on our reads lists.
MonkeyMan
MonkeyMan
Goon
MonkeyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:00 am

Post by MonkeyMan »

That is fine. If you want to talk about anything that doesn't involve our reads on each other I have no problem with that.

p-edit:

What constitutes new town and new scum?
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:04 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 555, MonkeyMan wrote:That is fine. If you want to talk about anything that doesn't involve our reads on each other I have no problem with that.

p-edit:

What constitutes new town and new scum?

New town is new and has town reads, new scum is new and has scum reads I guess.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:07 am

Post by sthar8 »

In post 555, MonkeyMan wrote:What constitutes new town and new scum?

Your role pm, obviously.

(okay I couldn't resist. I'm doing other things right now but I'll get into this later. Remind me if I forget!)
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:08 am

Post by Heartless »

OK

nacho/mollie you're going to be spending some quality time w/ TTH
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:13 am

Post by wgeurts »

We need to start making a decision, we are all split on our reads so we need someone to take lead and feed us compelling evidence. Grayfoxx we still await your read on everyone.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You don't think there's any compelling evidence at all?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:40 am

Post by wgeurts »

Yes there is, there's however 23 pages to search through >.>
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, whats the compelling evidence you think?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:50 am

Post by wgeurts »

Scummy play through-out the game, following others while not providing anything themselces, spurting nonsense, etc.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is that about?

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:53 am

Post by wgeurts »

Anyone, just somebody find it and present it for us. We need a strong case right now so we can discuss together and not in seperate little grudge fights.
MonkeyMan
MonkeyMan
Goon
MonkeyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:36 am

Post by MonkeyMan »

Why don't YOU go find this? Why do others have to do the work for you? It is only 23 pages.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Nacho-head.

(Long, but only because of the quotes. No wall this time.)

Spoiler:
Your case against MTD is a pile of pigeon poop. Because:

In post 431, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 111, Aneninen wrote:And MTD, you give me town vibes, mostly because it was you who pointed out that my posts are fluffy. This is a sign of scumhunting in my eyes.

It's one of the easiest things to attack in the entire world. A better sign of scumhunting is a sign of a deep or hard-to-fake thought process, and MTD hasn't shown anything close to that.

I've already posted my previous games, you can check them. The first player voted for me because of this reason was town. Okay, you might say that MTD would have mimed it. But
(1) if he were scum and tried to attack a random player, wouldn't it have been easier to attack someone else? (Eg. Wguerts or DeathStare).
(2) if he were scum he wouldn't have asked for the links of my previous games later. (Wellllllll, he might be lying about that. In this case, he picked me as a player to tunnel, read all my previous games, mimed the "you're fluffing so you're scum" case, moved his vote somewhere else – when MonkeyMan was voting for me and Heartless-Anti scumread me, and asked for my gamelinks later. I don't think it's very likely.)

In post 473, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 242, davesaz wrote:Another thing I've noticed. MTD voted Aneninen for fluff...
The post has been edited by me
)This is nowhere near as important so my vote stays where it is, but keeping MTD in mind for later.

it makes my dick hard when people notice the things i do before i am able to post them

WTFLMAO ^_^

In post 475, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 250, Aneninen wrote:As for 50Shades, the Nachomamma-head is passive, the Pirate Mollie-head is active.

wtf do you even know me

I checked your activity on the forum. Other threads you've been in.

Also, even if I've read your catchup, I still don't get it how you can townread MonkeyMan. (By the way I found a previous game he were in, he had been town there and his style had been different. I know it's not a huge pile of data but, still some data.)

In post 511, Death Stare wrote:
(Post has been edited by me)
my "non-townreads" turned to this.
MTD,
Stav, Massive

...and after you all had convinced me that my reasons for calling those (underlined) names scum had been shyt DeathStare posted those names (even if because of PoE). La wow! ^_^

In post 523, Nero Cain wrote:^
is scum

Why? (You meant the previous post, Nero)

In post 525, Nero Cain wrote:*rev rev rev*
^
chainsaw sounds
(Edit: it was about Davesaz's vote on Nero)

And that was the very first thing coming into my mind as I had saw that. We should keep this part of the thread in our minds, I think.

_____

As for GrayFox. Those who are scumreading, please, tell me why.
All I can see is a player who's been upset by Sthar8. Having read Sthar8's links about his previous games I found examples for such players. Apart from this, his latest posts aren't telling me anything. (Though I told you before that I had been unable to comprehend his quotewalls.)

_____

As for Monkeyman. Too many scumvibes to tell. The Wguerts-case. (Eg.
"Scum found. Let's lynch it!"
in ). The
" I shouldn't try to lynch the new scum."
bullshyt in (and in other posts).
In , this:
"I am getting a good town block. Heartless, Nero Cain, Massive and Me. I think
I just broke the game
. Scum:
wreurts, Death Stare
"
– Yes, this might have been a joke again, but check the underlined parts. Call me an idiot but what if that has been an unintentional scumflip? As if he knew the amount of players the scum-faction consisted of. (That "town-block" part gives scumvibes too. Did he want to "backdoor himself in a not-really-existing townblock?)
I may be biased about his vote for me, but, a couple of hour before that vote he posted this (
"I don't need to revote because I know the
wagon is going to go nowhere.
"
– That part might make sense if there were 2–3 days or less until Deadline but, 2 days after the gamestart it's very strange. (Check out the posts nearby that one too!)
He keeps asking for our the players' opinion about him. Why is he
that
interested in it?
Yet again, in
"Since I can't lynch you I have to focus on my attention on trying to find the other scum in the game."
– Am I misrepresenting him if I'm telling that he's simply trying to find a viable wagon to push and he has no real scumreads at all?
And the cherry on the top of the pie:
"I am going to ignore you talking to me now because you are pushing my buttons. I am trying to find
the other scum
and you are sitting here pushing me."
– Why on Gods' Green Earth would anyone ignore his scumread? The only reason is the following: he doesn't want to respond to Wguerts' arguments at all. Aaaaaand, again: "the other scum!" Not the "other scum
S
!"

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:47 am

Post by wgeurts »

I do feel many people didn't read my monkey response.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:47 am

Post by wgeurts »

Post 397
MonkeyMan
MonkeyMan
Goon
MonkeyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:48 am

Post by MonkeyMan »

In post 567, Aneninen wrote:Aaaaaand, again: "the other scum!" Not the "other scumS!"

Scum is also the plural of the word.

"All those guys in jail are the scum of the earth." not "All those guys in jail are the scums of the earth."

I am ignoring the rest of the case because I have already heard and answered all of it.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:01 am

Post by 50 Shades of Purple »

In post 558, Heartless wrote:OK

I am pretty sure tth is wanting to spend time with nacho and not me. I am so boring and uncharismatic that nacho fell aleep when I was on the phone with him this morning.

true story.
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
Bert: Home Depot sells beef jerky! Hot damn!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:26 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Monkeyman: In this case I've been mis-using the word "scum". I thought it's uncountable plural as a general concept (like "scum of the earth") but countable if you refer to a certain amount of them (like "as for horror movies, Freddie Krueger and Brenda Bates are my favorite scums.") Yes, I'm ESL.
Regardless of this, my case is still in force, including the part I metioned about your .
MonkeyMan
MonkeyMan
Goon
MonkeyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:42 am

Post by MonkeyMan »

My town block was people who agreed with me or didn't think I was scum.

The scum were the two people who I thought to be scum. The breaking the game was for the town block part and obviously a joke, since the town block was anyone who didn't want to lynch me. I said the same thing about wrgeurts saying there were 3 scum in the game and everyone thought it was stupid so I doubt you will get any sympathy there. I am ignoring Wrguerts because I am about to just tunnel them to death if I don't. I have already said I will talk to them about anything that isn't our reads on each other. We are both scum reading each other and it is leading absolutely nowhere and will just end up with both of us just saying the same things over and over again.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:53 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 571, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 558, Heartless wrote:OK

I am pretty sure tth is wanting to spend time with nacho and not me. I am so boring and uncharismatic that nacho fell aleep when I was on the phone with him this morning.

true story.

Oh, don't sell yourself short, mollie (do you mind if I shorten your name to that?). Of course I want to hear from you. Antihero has only the best things to say about you.

It's just taking me a little longer than expected since I'm a little busy, but I'll get to it!

-TTH

Return to “Completed Open Games”