davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 599, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 590, davesaz wrote:I'm responding directly to the 50 shades vote.

ok but I wasn't.

In post 524, davesaz wrote:I don't see continuing comments on your stances or any attempt to follow up to prove the read or convince others of it.

and I was proving you wrong.

Where's the followup on 50 shades then?
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Heartless »

Nero Cain
: Please elaborate on your Death Stare scum read. I looked back at your activity and I get that you don't like their early "spam" and a few other isolated things, but what
overall
is giving you a scumread on that slot?

Like Anti, I'm not a huge of massive's post 593. I read a lot of words, but I didn't come away from it learning that much about massive himself. He kind of hints as being suspicious of Nero Cain, but he never addresses it outright.
(Happy to see an engineer, though)

-TTH
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by Heartless »

[
greyfoxx
(monkeyman?)
(MTD?)
(Anen?)
massive
]

//////
///////
///////////
////
///////
MonkeyMan
MonkeyMan
Goon
MonkeyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by MonkeyMan »

What is that even?

Also, your old avatar was better. This one has more of a maleficent feel to it.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Nero-mix.

As for Mollie, I DO think she is more likely to scum read me as town. Even the game that Mollie said she town read me in she was acting like I wasn't a town read for part of d1.
Also Nacho is lurking and I think that's also likely to happen as scum.

And that underlined part was the thing I'd been waiting for.
You've posted a semi-naked vote in . Though I too asked for your reasons, later I realized that this:
"I think Mollie is very likely scum 'cause townMollie doesn't town read townNero thus means is very likely to be scumMollie."
might have been you answer (in ). I found it strange that you had been scumreading 50-Shades because of the Mollie-head while you had ignored the Nacho-head. I don't know whether a "lurking hydra-head" can exist at all (because they mentioned they're talking to each other) but it's easy to imagine that the Nacho-catchup came from a scum-mindset. On the other hand I want to see more posts from that head because I have a feeling that I'll able to "MissMarple" Nacho.

Spoiler: What's MissMarple-ing?
That's just another idiotic Aneninen-concept but,
it has been working for me as an alignment-tell so far
It works like this:
Sometimes when I'm examing [Player A] it comes into my mind that "he/she's just like [Player B] in another game". In that game [Player B] flipped X, therefore Player A may be X too.
An example for that (which I'm allowed to reveal now because both games are Abandoned) is Csareo in Mini1601 (he's Player A) and Gameplay506 in Open567 (he's Player B). I knew Csareo was town because I had replaced into his slot and I realized that Gameplay506's style is very similar, despite of the fact that he managed to get many votes (including mine) earlier.

The name MissMarple-ing comes from the Agatha Christie novels; Miss Marple solved cases by using the logic explained above.

In post 592, Aneninen wrote:
In post 588, Nero Cain wrote:I don't know if 561, 563 and 565 make me want to climb in the fetal position and cry or pl the fuck out of wegurts.

Those are indeed anti-town but showing only laziness. I've already seen lazy players like that. Though, scum(s?) can do that too but in my opinion it wouldn't be a strong scumplay.

Its only lazy if its town.

A scum may have the same gameplay, in my opinion. But I don't think it's a good scumplay because it makes the town pay (unnecessary) attention to the scum.
Do you think Wgeurts is scum?

In post 594, Aneninen wrote:Do you think that certain players tend to give a free pass to Nero?

Who is giving me a free pass? Do you think I don't deserve a free pass?

That question was for Massive and he gave an answer. According to his post I thought that eg. MTD and 50shades were doing that. (Or did I misread something?)
As for the second question: right now I think you're town because it seems that you're scumhunting actively.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by Aneninen »

@Heartless: What's your problem with the Massive-catchup?

In post 603, Heartless wrote:
Nero Cain
: Please elaborate on your Death Stare scum read. I looked back at your activity and I get that you don't like their early "spam" and a few other isolated things, but what
overall
is giving you a scumread on that slot?

I thought that had been an early gut-read from him but yes, I'd like to hear more about DeathStare from Nero.

As for this, Heartless:
Spoiler:
In post 604, Heartless wrote:[
greyfoxx
(monkeyman?)
(MTD?)
(Anen?)
massive
]

//////
///////
///////////
////
///////

I do have an answer. This:
Spoiler:
You have been pigeoned and you've f-cking deserved it! TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:37 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

50 shades seems the most scummy right now. In risk of sounding OMGUS take a look at 50s original reads on me then look at the current reads on me. Has also pretty much tunnelled mtd all game after disagreeing with an early read MTD made. Also going after inactives to seem like he is still looking for more scum. I think he is picking low hanging fruit that anyone could grab.

MTD is just actively scum hunting in my eyes. The nature of his hunting is coming from a towny perspective.

Still on phone I'm going to give my strongest town read soon.

unvote
vote 50 shades

-another shitty phone post
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:08 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 608, GrayFoxxxx wrote:In risk of sounding OMGUS take a look at 50s original reads on me then look at the current reads on me.

huh?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:35 am

Post by massive »

In post 599, Nero Cain wrote:Its only a term and its the correct term to use. Saying "no don't lynch DS, he could have a pr!" is using fear to try to not get him lynched. So you are mocking me for what reason?

Are you scum reading me? If yes, why.

I think honestly it's the progression of your read on wguerts that is worrying to me. Unlike Monkey who immediately jumped on, your read has progressed from "hey, maybe they do it differently on someothersite.com" (122) to "I don't like being called bloodthirsty" (201) to "having a guy scum reaction" (334). AND on top of that, you try and tie your earlier wguerts opinion retroactively back into thinking he's scummy (see 525), when none of your earlier interaction with him reads as you thinking he's scummy at all.

In post 600, Heartless wrote:massive's catchup was pretty boring

Sorry, not a whole lot exciting to go on.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:35 am

Post by massive »

*having a
gut
scum reaction
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Death Stare
Death Stare
Goon
Death Stare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:34 am

Post by Death Stare »

This game lacks nacho whiteknighting the living hell out of monkeyman
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 525, Nero Cain wrote:I think Mollie is very likely scum 'cause townMollie doesn't town read townNero thus means is very likely to be scumMollie.

In post 599, Nero Cain wrote:As for Mollie, I DO think she is more likely to scum read me as town. Even the game that Mollie said she town read me in she was acting like I wasn't a town read for part of d1. Also Nacho is lurking and I think that's also likely to happen as scum

^^^
like here and here, I'm talking about 50 and her sole interaction has been "nope, that's a misrep, moving you out of the town pile." So I don't know what you think me and I need to discuss.

Why did you not answer my questions?

In post 603, Heartless wrote:Nero Cain: Please elaborate on your Death Stare scum read. I looked back at your activity and I get that you don't like their early "spam" and a few other isolated things, but what overall is giving you a scumread on that slot?

idk...didn't know I was voting him right now.

In post 606, Aneninen wrote:Do you think Wgeurts is scum?

I think its a decent possibility. It could be just that I've played a boatload of games on this site. Yeah, new scum lurking it out is a common thing, new scum playing to newbie standards of play to get a "pass" is a thing, scum defending a policy lynchess to get cheap town cred is a thing. I mean, I'm honestly alarmed at how much flak I and Monkey are getting for thinking that could be scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 610, massive wrote:I think honestly it's the progression of your read on wguerts that is worrying to me. Unlike Monkey who immediately jumped on, your read has progressed from "hey, maybe they do it differently on someothersite.com" (122) to "I don't like being called bloodthirsty" (201) to "having a guy scum reaction" (334). AND on top of that, you try and tie your earlier wguerts opinion retroactively back into thinking he's scummy (see 525), when none of your earlier interaction with him reads as you thinking he's scummy at all.

Why are you pretending like I wasn't voting him in 83?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:28 am

Post by 50 Shades of Purple »

In post 612, Death Stare wrote:This game lacks nacho whiteknighting the living hell out of monkeyman

nacho hasn't been around these last few days but he has actually posted more than I have.

I have grey as unsure, nacho had him as town the last time we talked about the game. when we talk, we don't usually talk about mafia of late.

@ nero

you seem to be unable to distinguish the difference between nacho and I. HE is the 1 who called you town the first time. I agree with him. in xmen I didn't call you town cos I knew you, muffina and I were on the right track and I didn't want you nked. in this game I don't give a shit cos you are being a dick. <---- this will make me lose interest every time.
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
Bert: Home Depot sells beef jerky! Hot damn!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 615, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:in this game I don't give a shit cos you are being a dick

I see we have reached the ad hom portion of this game.

but I don't think calling you scum=being a dick.

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:42 am

Post by massive »

In post 614, Nero Cain wrote:

It's a throwaway vote and you spend the whole post talking about how Death Stare is scummy and not wguerts. Are you saying you want us to believe you found wguerts legitimately scummy at this point?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 617, massive wrote:
In post 614, Nero Cain wrote:

It's a throwaway vote and you spend the whole post talking about how Death Stare is scummy and not wguerts. Are you saying you want us to believe you found wguerts legitimately scummy at this point?

Are you kidding me right now? The first sentence of 83 is me saying why I disliked wegurts post. The only part about DS was the last sentence. I don't think town would misrep me like that. You are also implying that I'm scum but not using your words. None of that comes from town.

massive
dave
sthar
50?
maybe wegurts

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Jingle »

Prodding wgeurts and sthar8.
This is a Parachute.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:06 am

Post by wgeurts »

Prod accepted, I posted like last page.
MonkeyMan
MonkeyMan
Goon
MonkeyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:32 am

Post by MonkeyMan »

In post 612, Death Stare wrote:This game lacks nacho whiteknighting the living hell out of monkeyman

VOTE: Death Stare

This implies you KNOW I am town. Only 1 group of people can be certain about other people's alignments and that is scum.

Game over.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:53 am

Post by massive »

In post 83, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 75, wgeurts wrote:I'm saying first we should pressure them to see how they react and base our judgement off that.

but we WERE pressuring Death Stare so you're saying pressure someone besides Death Stare?

So ... this is what you're saying is your reason to vote wguerts? OK. I think this a throwaway vote. This is "oh you want me to vote someone else? HOW ABOUT NOW HAHA!"

I'm not misrepping you. I think you're hoping people won't go back to look at it. But this doesn't connect for me, so yeah, I think you're scummy.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:55 am

Post by massive »

And saying "you're implying I'm scummy without saying so" when you asked me a "if you think I'm scummy, why" question that I answered is ... mincing words, surely.

VOTE: Nero
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Jingle »

sthar8 has declared V/LA until October 4th.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Open Games”